I loved the chapter!
As I said before, the trio YHS, Hwa Ryun and AA are very dangerous, they are great working together. The conversation with Kallavan was expected, given what we have in the last chapter. But he remains pathetic, how the hell is he going to regain his post by killing Zahard's army?
I loved EVK's new look. And come on, you can start with her death theories again.
If even Maschenny is irritated by the commanders' arrogance, who are we? She is in charge is not surprising, she is a princess of 13 months, her position is high enough just with that. His laughter indicates that everything is going as planned. I don't know if the translation specifies whether it is just one or the two remaining heads of branches, but apparently it will be the last barrier to Ha Jinsung, something we all expected.
Love being able to face a high-ranker is a great achievement, although it is clear that Fuscile is superior. I loved the twins, especially the blue-haired one! It is interesting to know that Sophia has a dojo and that even she cannot bring in many subordinates because they still don't trust Baam. It was a good surprise that she was a light bearer, we saw little of Elphation, but it was enough to see how essential a light bearer is on the battlefield, let's see how much she is capable of, but only the fact that Hwa Ryun trusts the defense of the needle to her, already says a lot.
In fact, the fact that Hwa Ryun prepared the escape in detail only tells us that something really big will happen during the escape, damn SIU, that made me more anxious.
The scene for Kallavan, Dowon and Cha was amazing, why just Cheonhee here? We want Sharon, SIU!
Finally, Yas is really confident, he is not an idiot, he has to have something hidden. I doubt it's just the hostages he took on the wall of coexistence.
Anyway, about the hiatus, it is something more than deserved, these authors live overwhelmed with absurd deadlines and end up getting sick, I hope that the SIU will recover soon! I'll take the time to read ToG from the beginning again.