- Joined
- May 27, 2017
- Messages
- 625
- Reaction score
- 654
- Age
- 40
- Country
-
In the end, the twins don't look as badass as expected; they're just talented rankers and even argue among themselves
Yes, they are Rankers according to the translations(Page one).So I'm assuming those two students of Sophia are rankers right? It doesn't make sense for them to be regulars acting so carefree in a rankers battles. Unless there's something about them that's really special?
I hope we Don t get lost in 10 fights happening at the same time. That is kind of what happened at the end of bleach and it sucked. So I Don t think we will have individual matches.This fight is from YHS. SIU kinda already defined some struggles in the wall of coexistence:
Paul vs the ghost woman
Karaka vs the book guy
YHS vs the boring guy.
we still have Fuscile, the vice squad commander and the mouse girl.
Perhaps Fuscile will face Cheonhee or Sharon, while the twins or Baam the mouse and Augusgus the vice commander.
Neck problems would definitely make sense -- it is difficult to predict recovery time from something like that. For many years, I have experienced something similar. While for SIU, it appears, he has trouble staying upright, for me, it's just the opposite: when my neck problems flare up, it pinches a nerve, and I cannot lie down without considerable pain. The last time that it got really bad, I needed to take a three week medical leave-of-absence from work. In both cases, long hours in front of a keyboard -- doing digital art in his case, or writing software in my case -- can severely exacerbate the problem. All that detailed drawing that he does is absolutely amazing, but it must be horrible for his neck problems.Augusgus the chad appearance.
Sofia seems to be the strongest Light bearer we’ve seen so far. Her role looks to safeguard the warping mechanism of the needle from the enemy so looks like we won’t get to see her in battle too much sadly.
The twins look pretty fun. They’re also wave controllers so no doubt they’ll probably be impressed with Bam’s Shinsuke techniques.
Lovely devious smile from Mas. I get the feeling she will do something that secretly helps Bam during the battle now that she’s off on her own. Hopefully my theory that Mas has been the undercover captain of the snake guy all along is starting to bear fruit.
Kallavan and the Hidden Grove members in the panel with Bam was just sweet.
SIU deserves a hiatus after pumping out some great chapters lately. If he really is having some neck problems, maybe he could take an Oda type schedule in the future by having a week off every month.
Doubt she is powerful enough to do thatI'm betting Maschenny ends up being at the end of that corridor - if she kills Baam's teacher, it sets her up very nicely as the future major antagonist that she is obviously going to become
make it highly successful and one of the most watched atm?I have a theory that SIU felt extra sick after seeing what they did to his anime. I'm probably right.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
She helped capture Enne (with Rumors saying Zahad had to personally get involved to help capture her)....she's no jokeDoubt she is powerful enough to do that
--- Double Post Merged, ---
They're also on a timer, if lep fired the second bullet close to midnight, she'll have her recharge fairly soonWe barely know anything regarding Mashenny's power besides that she's in the Top 100 and that she was unable to hurt Jinsung while holding back. In her battle against Jinsung she didn't use the Lightning Pill which should make her way stronger and faster overall. She may be able to ignite Yellow May too who knows (her case could be the same as Yuri though). That being said, I doubt she has what it takes to beat fully released Evankhell and even if she could, it wouldn't be an easy fight at all and she could very well lose more than what she could gain in doing so IMO.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I think so tooYou guys really think so? I feel like Maschenny is probably solidly stronger than Evankhell with the Yellow May ignited and Lightning Pill active. The story is setting her up to be one of the strongest of all the Zahard Princesses.
If Macheney is dictating the terms of the fight, I believe that she could get the drop on EVK. I'm not sure where they stand in terms of relative power, but Macheney knows the battlefield much better than EVK, so if it does come to the two of them fighting, my money would be either on a draw or or Macheney getting the upper hand.Doubt she is powerful enough to do that
Well, I feel like Evankhell has the better feats as of now. That being said, this could change once Maschenny shows her true power. We've little to go by at this point since we haven't seen the full power of any of the two. I agree that she should be among the strongest princesses at full power though.You guys really think so? I feel like Maschenny is probably solidly stronger than Evankhell with the Yellow May ignited and Lightning Pill active. The story is setting her up to be one of the strongest of all the Zahard Princesses.