Games Mafia Game 82 - Yu-Gi-Oh! - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
And now, the moment you've all been waiting for.

First, the playerlist:



And the game actions:
D1: N/A
N1:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> desin24 >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> innocent
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Takuan >>> success! >>> guilty
MarmaladeSky (Investigator) >>> N/A
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> gets nothing
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> BD_Beno >>> success! >>> Spy

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Holt >>> fails!
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> MarmaladeSky >>> success!

D2: N/A
N2:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> Holt >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Asako >>> success! >>> guilty (still dead tho. rip)
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Demonspeed >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> targeted Holt
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> James Rye >>> success! (nice)
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> Prostitute

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Demonspeed >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> James Rye >>> fails!

D3: N/A
N3:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> GrySun >>> fails!

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> GrySun >>> success! >>> innocent!
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Belserion >>> success! >>> gets nothing
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Seraph >>> Fails!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> Doctor

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> Seraph >>> success! (the power of the strongman for ya lol)
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> N/A

D4:
Evil3ye got lynched in D2. He comes back in D4. (welcome back!)
Holt uses Prosecutor role on DD. It fails as he died from the cowboy card (press F)

N4:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> N/A

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> GrySun >>> fails due to cointoss!
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Juviii >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A

D5: N/A
N5:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> desin24 >>> success! >>> innocent
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BlackTiger >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> digitaldude >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Takuan >>> success!

D6: N/A
N6:

Priority 2:

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A

D7: N/A
N7:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Blacktiger >>> success! (congrats!)

In conclusion: lol mechanic.
If you guys want the Card and SC day/night actions, ask @uberfayt \o/
Thanks for playing!
:confetti

Co-host thoughts coming soon!
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
So, when are we going to hint?

I'll start: I have had the role before and it's rather common.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Dodging what? You've barely assembled a half decent case and the only part that even makes a little sense is the fact that I didn't post much. If you see that as trying to go under the radar that's fine. Maybe it's because I haven't played with you before, or maybe not a lot that I can recall, but day 1 was typical for me. There's no one in this game that hates the way I play more than Gry and even he's said my play is the same. I don't mind that you're suspicious of me but please stop acting like you've solved the da vinci code.
Hey the hate isn‘t personal and is directed at anyone who afkes too much. Nor would I say you‘re the biggest offender of that.
However I would prefer if you talked more about your suspects rather than talking back to Evil for the most part. Any new thoughts you got from night result, new wave of attacks, people‘s words..?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

One thing I‘ve learned from the MU event was that it‘s pretty good when everyone says who they trust or distrust as often as possible(that is whenever it‘s updated?), can deduce mafia teammates based on those.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I‘m still waiting to hear more from those that didn‘t even come yet today. But current thoughts are similar to my bigger post yesterday, adding to it the Panda voters:



Simply has to have at least 1 mafia there, many were there at the end so it‘s too easy to jump on the bandwagon for easy SC. I still trust Beno because of his Day 1 play(hasn‘t come here yet though) and you for the claim. Takuan no idea what to think of, regardless if he‘s town or mafia he made a mistake. Leaning more towards it being a townie mistake though.

Leaves James, Asako and Demon from there. Demon wanted Taku‘s role yesterday and said he‘d hint but didn‘t, Asako was a bit different than usual with how she had more beef with people, James feels normal but I‘m not too good at reading him. Atm Demon from this bunch the most.

Don‘t have a ranking yet from most to least suspicious though.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What about you Seraph?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I‘m also bothered by the sudden votes on Tiger near end of D1. Not sure if it was saving Bel or just sniping for the easy newbie but didn‘t feel warranted. Panda got lynched for it though and was town so not sure how far that goes.
I'm honestly suspect of the ones that instantly went after me with their attacks yesterday,which means Evil,Taku and Panda. I wasn't set on any of them towards the end of yesterday so i put my random lock on Bel. Who i believed to survive the first day at least. When the tie happened i switched over to Panda because his behaviour in the end seemed somewhat shacky and his explanations didn't sit well with me.

The stacking of attacks on me was something i could somewhat understand and on the other i couldn't, sure we can stack attacks on a Passive Player but how are we going to pressure or try to bring other players into revealing more if we keep attacking the same people just to get those starchips?. If its just greed for those chips then people could go after pretty much anyone. I can't stress this enough.

Now to my current,and main,suspects:

First of all we have Takuan,this entire gig yesterday has me somewhat spinning,did he go as far to sacrifice his role in order to gain our trust or was it some quick thought up scheme? Including the "Whoops i didn't read everything"-stunt. He attacked me and when questioned why he said he would rather block someone who is already useless and potentially Mafia than someone who could be a detective. I questioned why he would not have the optimism to believe he could also end up blocking a TP or Mafia but he brushed it off with saying the chance of that is very unlikely. He got his role back and he was strictly against sharing it or hinting properly at it so far.

There is Evil,constantly targetting Bel and the first to attack me, the reasoning to attack was that time and amount of attacks urged him to do so. I was a random target from what i could tell and we never played together before so its hard to get a read on him for me. He either has a hot case on Bel and none of us can see what it is exactly or is he is desperately trying to get a Townie lynched. In which case Bel having put 2 more penalties on him with her Trap Card is working in our favor here. I don't trust him right now.

There is Asako, i feel like she is buying time and avoiding to hint much or pressure much to not get into the spotlight of the Town,her behaviour reminds me of last game when we were Mafias together where she spent at least 2-3 days thinking up a good cover and then ended up with a Doc claim which again ended up backfiring. She would only comment on some happenings but not disclose too much herself,however in this game she made a rather strong case not to lynch a new player early again which is either fairness or her saving a team comrade.

There are also Demon and Holt,both are weak suspicions from me though, Demon i am always kinda suspect of(No offence Demon xD) and Holt i'd like to hear somewhat more from. However he could easily be hiding an active role and laying low due to that. Though i did read that he was sick currently(Get well soon at this point) so that could be a factor too.

People who i am not too sure on what to think about right now would be Bel,MUIMadara,BlackTiger and Gajeel.

Gajeel i haven't seen do much thus far so i am waiting to see more from him,if not/otherwise i feel like he is hiding something and hence laying low.

MUIMadara and BlackTiger,new players,need to get more of a read on them first before making a call.

Bel,has had a reason for being inactive on D1 but managed to respond as often as she could at least,has been defending herself rather well against the shaky case from Evil but on the other hand also only does that. Counter his attacks but not voice anything else that could have picked her attention,i guess its somewhat understandable since it was only D1 but she could've at least hinted or anything. It's no issue for me just yet and I haven't had any interactions with her thus far so maybe i lack a better read but i feel like she more or less did her usual D1 play(Wether Mafia or Town-) and is now trying to get more into it. Someone to keep an eye on for sure but nothing more outstanding than most of the silent players are/would be.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So, when are we going to hint?

I'll start: I have had the role before and it's rather common.
I gave a hint last day, you haven't noticed either? So here's another: Never had it before and I won't mind sacrificing it in the right situation.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
At this point, honestly, people distrust me and i got blocked, meaning that eventhough i got my role back, i still can't use it.
James blocking me might be him believing i'm mafia, could also be him thinking i have a good role and thus blocking me while appearing genuine.
In any case, i kinda just want to reveal at this point. I misplayed D1, then got blocked and i can't even vote. I might just tell my role and let you do whatever you want from now on.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
I gave a hint last day, you haven't noticed either? So here's another: Never had it before and I won't mind sacrificing it in the right situation.
Oh I noticed, but I was talking to everyone. The more hints the better.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
On Day 4. I didn't sacrifice my role for Starchips because for a Player like me this is the ace in the hole, a situation like this one where random suspicion is put on me happens in every game so having something to clear myself is perfect. Besides,i've pulled ridiculous stunts before as a Mafia,but even i cannot work the miracle of faking a Host announcement.

I don't think it's more likely but i think it's also possible,simply because i have seen these kind of tactics firsthand before.
I would have said that is a pretty late reveal but I once had Innocent Child reveal on day 5. This basically means that you would get confirmed day 4 and can then give up the role to become a cowboy?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

At this point, honestly, people distrust me and i got blocked, meaning that eventhough i got my role back, i still can't use it.
James blocking me might be him believing i'm mafia, could also be him thinking i have a good role and thus blocking me while appearing genuine.
In any case, i kinda just want to reveal at this point. I misplayed D1, then got blocked and i can't even vote. I might just tell my role and let you do whatever you want from now on.
I still see it as an honest mistake. Don't give up easily thus helping Mafia with a role reveal.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I would have said that is a pretty late reveal but I once had Innocent Child reveal on day 5. This basically means that you would get confirmed day 4 and can then give up the role to become a cowboy?
That is what i was planning to do once my reveal happened and there still were Cowboy Cards available,i really only keep my role right now as an insurance for myself.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Takuan I may not trust you fully but i agree with Desin,don't throw in the towel just yet man,work with us so we can make one of those scumbags out and make up for the blunder with Hider Panda yesterday instead.

Messing up happens in this game,to me in almost every game i play but i still show up the next time,head up chest out Bro. You got work to do man.

 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I still see it as an honest mistake. Don't give up easily thus helping Mafia with a role reveal.
It was a honest mistake, but i have no way to prove it, and people distrust me and block me.
At least i'm probably not gonna be targeted at night since i'm not a threat, but still, getting back my role and still not being able to use it sucks. I regret not having taken Cowboy.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Hey the hate isn‘t personal and is directed at anyone who afkes too much. Nor would I say you‘re the biggest offender of that.
However I would prefer if you talked more about your suspects rather than talking back to Evil for the most part. Any new thoughts you got from night result, new wave of attacks, people‘s words..?
Sorry but I had to defend myself. Yesterday it was amusing at most which is why I kept liking his posts, because I figure day 1 and we all gotta look for a starting point. But it's a new day and I just find it weird that someone who's supposed to be really good at this game is harping about 1) my being late to the so called action when I was here from the start. When he said that, there was 16 hours left btw. And I will keep emphasising this because that's what I find most ridiculous. Some players hadn't even checked in at that point. Plus I already explained my net was acting up. 2) my under the radar status. I concede that point because I'm usually low key and I don't expect him to know that because I think I only ever recall playing 1 game with him. But I'm hardly the only one that went under the radar, yet for some reason he seems focused on me despite me not being his only suspect. If he's townie then it's a waste of time and that's my biggest problem. I'm not asking him to trust me because that would be silly, but it would help to see him build a case against someone else he thinks it's Mafia so this didn't come off as a diversion tactic. Other than using actions to get chips then making some speech that makes him taking penalties seem noble, all I got was that he has no night action.

Tbh Seraph would have been my prime suspect today considering I did think he just jumped ahead of the wagon that was looking likely to form on me. Evil said I was up for elimination which to me was an obvious way of telling me he was gonna vote me. So when he said he can't see the future I was ready to point this out. Then he comes in today and couldn't even be bothered to know the role of the person killed reeked of Mafia arrogance, but he had a role he said the hosts will prove so this is most likely a dead end.

I agree with his assessment on Asako though. It seems she's just padding her posts with random comments about barkeeper and poking at Taku like she did day 1. Could be she has to play it safe for now because of a decent role. Last time I was suspicious of her for a similar reason she had an important role so I'm not comfortable in my suspicion of her yet.

Taku is weird one. I understand why he sacrificed his role given he thought he would get it back the next day. That kind of works against him considering that's something Mafia would want to make sure of if they were about to pull off a move they think would make them less suspicious in townie eyes. It's not really a risk if you recover it the next day. However, I don't think he would happily admit that if it was some big Mafia play and not on day 1 at least without consulting his team. So I'm 50/50 there.

Not sure who would kill Marms. She's also a low key player so like others have mentioned it could be because she said her role was fun.

I don't have a read on the others as yet. My thoughts aren't that focused right now tbh.

I don't trust anyone yet. Maybe Seraph a little more than everyone else since he has a role that should be confirmed.

As for myself, I've had this role before and it's ironic.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
At this point, honestly, people distrust me and i got blocked, meaning that eventhough i got my role back, i still can't use it.
James blocking me might be him believing i'm mafia, could also be him thinking i have a good role and thus blocking me while appearing genuine.
In any case, i kinda just want to reveal at this point. I misplayed D1, then got blocked and i can't even vote. I might just tell my role and let you do whatever you want from now on.
im not sure if you telling the truth with your honest mistake.

Yesterday I felt like you were sincere in sacing the role for being pressured. I don't understand your today's play. All you did is rebuy your own role back, effectively just destroying a monster revive card.

There were many potential things you could have done with that many points, go for a cowboy duel with most suspicious player, wait for someone else sacing and see the graveyard when revive (we brainstormed it yesterday), but you just went to reclaim your role, basically only benefiting mafia.

You should role reveal now and based on that we can each assess if your play, makes sense or you're fucking up town on purpose
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
im not sure if you telling the truth with your honest mistake.

Yesterday I felt like you were sincere in sacing the role for being pressured. I don't understand your today's play. All you did is rebuy your own role back, effectively just destroying a monster revive card.

There were many potential things you could have done with that many points, go for a cowboy duel with most suspicious player, wait for someone else sacing and see the graveyard when revive (we brainstormed it yesterday), but you just went to reclaim your role, basically only benefiting mafia.

You should role reveal now and based on that we can each assess if your play, makes sense or you're fucking up town on purpose
I disagree,he should not reveal right now,if he is what he claims to be then revealing is what will benefit the Mafia the most. Depending on what his role is they will gauge his threat level and act accordingly.

He can hint,to nature of his role or perhaps give out his suspects and why. But no reveal just yet.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

By the way Evil,you said to me before that you had more suspects than just Bel but so far i only saw you questioning Taku a bit and constantly pressuring her,this is surely not all you've got right? Who else is on your list?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
I disagree,he should not reveal right now,if he is what he claims to be then revealing is what will benefit the Mafia the most. Depending on what his role is they will gauge his threat level and act accordingly.

He can hint,to nature of his role or perhaps give out his suspects and why. But no reveal just yet.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

By the way Evil,you said to me before that you had more suspects than just Bel but so far i only saw you questioning Taku a bit and constantly pressuring her,this is surely not all you've got right? Who else is on your list?
Not sure I agree, but also don't recall understanding what he's hinting at. Could you refresh me?

@hosts, can a player sacrifice the role again?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

My list is as I said before very big, consists of everyone who withheld info yesterday. I don't want to tell my shorter list just now though, because I hope to get more out of the observation if I don't put them on the spot yet
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Him saying he can‘t use it again is like saying it‘s a night active role, which is a big hint already as is.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
im not sure if you telling the truth with your honest mistake.

Yesterday I felt like you were sincere in sacing the role for being pressured. I don't understand your today's play. All you did is rebuy your own role back, effectively just destroying a monster revive card.

There were many potential things you could have done with that many points, go for a cowboy duel with most suspicious player, wait for someone else sacing and see the graveyard when revive (we brainstormed it yesterday), but you just went to reclaim your role, basically only benefiting mafia.

You should role reveal now and based on that we can each assess if your play, makes sense or you're fucking up town on purpose
Well you can think whatever you want dude, it's only fair.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Still multiple players missing, can‘t question who isn‘t here. Meh
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
im not sure if you telling the truth with your honest mistake.

Yesterday I felt like you were sincere in sacing the role for being pressured. I don't understand your today's play. All you did is rebuy your own role back, effectively just destroying a monster revive card.

There were many potential things you could have done with that many points, go for a cowboy duel with most suspicious player, wait for someone else sacing and see the graveyard when revive (we brainstormed it yesterday), but you just went to reclaim your role, basically only benefiting mafia.

You should role reveal now and based on that we can each assess if your play, makes sense or you're fucking up town on purpose
By the way, had i taken Cowboy instead of getting back my role, i would have targeted you with the Cowboy ability. Would this have benefitted town ?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Not sure I agree, but also don't recall understanding what he's hinting at. Could you refresh me?

@hosts, can a player sacrifice the role again?
He claims to be Town,sure he cannot be a hundred percent trusted but i'm fair enough to give him the benefit of a doubt that he just made a mistake yesterday as long as he continues working with us.

When i thought he couldn't get the role back i wanted a reveal too but now that he bought it back i think he should play it safe but try to work with us,or me at least since i am more or less confirmed. His reluctance to reveal or hint more yesterday was what had me wondering because he either hid a powerful Town Role or he didn't want his actual allegiance leaked if he is Mafia. I feel like his frustration and sadness are genuine though.

If he goes and reveals now and it turns out he has an active role or a powerful passive role then the Mafias will adjust their Tactics/Nightkills accordingly,if he hints or cooperates now and then slips up then i guess we got a Mafia fair and square but if he does not then we have a comrade to watch out for.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My list is as I said before very big, consists of everyone who withheld info yesterday. I don't want to tell my shorter list just now though, because I hope to get more out of the observation if I don't put them on the spot yet
So,conveniently,your other suspects haven't shown up yet? That's a bummer. With 4 Penalties your situation is looking rather dire too today.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top