Games Mafia Game 82 - Yu-Gi-Oh! - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
And now, the moment you've all been waiting for.

First, the playerlist:



And the game actions:
D1: N/A
N1:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> desin24 >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> innocent
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Takuan >>> success! >>> guilty
MarmaladeSky (Investigator) >>> N/A
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> gets nothing
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> BD_Beno >>> success! >>> Spy

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Holt >>> fails!
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> MarmaladeSky >>> success!

D2: N/A
N2:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> Holt >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Asako >>> success! >>> guilty (still dead tho. rip)
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Demonspeed >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> targeted Holt
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> James Rye >>> success! (nice)
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> Prostitute

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Demonspeed >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> James Rye >>> fails!

D3: N/A
N3:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> GrySun >>> fails!

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> GrySun >>> success! >>> innocent!
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Belserion >>> success! >>> gets nothing
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Seraph >>> Fails!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> Doctor

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> Seraph >>> success! (the power of the strongman for ya lol)
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> N/A

D4:
Evil3ye got lynched in D2. He comes back in D4. (welcome back!)
Holt uses Prosecutor role on DD. It fails as he died from the cowboy card (press F)

N4:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> N/A

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> GrySun >>> fails due to cointoss!
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Juviii >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A

D5: N/A
N5:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> desin24 >>> success! >>> innocent
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BlackTiger >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> digitaldude >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Takuan >>> success!

D6: N/A
N6:

Priority 2:

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A

D7: N/A
N7:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Blacktiger >>> success! (congrats!)

In conclusion: lol mechanic.
If you guys want the Card and SC day/night actions, ask @uberfayt \o/
Thanks for playing!
:confetti

Co-host thoughts coming soon!
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
No, he isn't my biggest suspect but I wanted to go with someone who voted Panda. There were 2 other people I thought of attacking from that bunch but had 2 different reasons not to.
Care to explain those reasons? If anything, I feel like Beno is the most townie from the bunch, just from how different he plays compared to his two first games when he was actually scum, so that's why I want to know your reasoning.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
By the way, had i taken Cowboy instead of getting back my role, i would have targeted you with the Cowboy ability. Would this have benefitted town ?
I think so. If I'd get killed you'd have a free pass. Mafia wouldn't coin flip to get a member killed, so you'd be a confirmed townie, thus yes its beneficial
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Well for my role it's one I never had before
For those I trust it's juviii and seraph
Bel somtimes goes to the list of those I trust sometimes goes neutral, I still don't know what I feel about her
Those I distrust mostly evil considering he been focusing too much on bel and rather weird
Gajeel for those inactive, I expected him to do more honestly, especially considering there a card that have cowboy and he's the gambler man
Taku is in the weird list, he just weird

I also honestly don't see the appeal of those that want more SC, the card are useful but not sth I run hungrily for SC to get
I'm also bored, nothing really interesting happen, just back and forth between bel and evil, with a mix of taku being weird
(And seraph reveal that made me trust him)
I'm mostly waiting for people to come by this point especially people like holt
Didn't expect him to be such a background character this game
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
1. Who you suspect and why.
2. Any hints about your role.
3. Any other relevant thoughts about yourself/others/cards/attacks/anything.
-I don't really suspect anyone yet, simply from the lack of evidences. Not a fan of those guts feelings either. Unless there's a slip or concrete proves, I prefer not to focus on anyone in particular.

-I've never had this role before, that's all I can say for now

-I didn't like Seraph and Asako's play on Day 1 on Taku. He just wanted to gain a free star chip but they decided to make his life hard for nothing. Thanks to that, he sacrificed his role for absolutely nothing. Still, Takuan's bipolar behaviour, how he contemplated taking cowboy, or he could have just bought other cards, but finally decided to take back his role seems pretty weird.

Seraph seems awfully energetic compared to past games too. Don't know what happened in the meantime, but his behaviour make me believe he's actually townie. Innocent Child is also not a role you can claim out of the blue. So unless he tries to find excuses to sacrifice his role, I'll believe in Seraph.

For the night results, it pretty much confirmed that we got a janitor. I agree with GrySun when he says that it's better to use the role early on, since less odds of getting blocked, so I'm surprised there's wasn't a ''???'' kill. Maybe they just didn't use it and went with another player instead too, or maybe the janitor couldn't perform or was blocked and that's another scum's trick? Too many possibilities, hence why I disliked early-game.

Not a fan of the cards and attacks, only cowboy caught my eye so far. I missed both starts of day phase anyway and since it's first come first served...

Nothing else relevant really worth talking about from what I remember.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Care to explain those reasons? If anything, I feel like Beno is the most townie from the bunch, just from how different he plays compared to his two first games when he was actually scum, so that's why I want to know your reasoning.
It's not like I actively suspect Beno but I re-read some things and he didn't say anything particularly relevant. Some others aren't far from their usual playstyle, Taku is a can of worms I would rather not touch so didn't even put him on the table. Seraph was so attacked yesterday that I thought he might have bought a trap card and the way he was talking didn't seem fake even though the Bel case and voting Panda was against him. Asako was my closest call after Beno but I preferred waiting to see who she would vote for to make up my mind.

What about you? Any thoughts? Haven't seen much from you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh you are answering now.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
It's not like I actively suspect Beno but I re-read some things and he didn't say anything particularly relevant. Some others aren't far from their usual playstyle, Taku is a can of worms I would rather not touch so didn't even put him on the table. Seraph was so attacked yesterday that I thought he might have bought a trap card and the way he was talking didn't seem fake even though the Bel case and voting Panda was against him. Asako was my closest call after Beno but I preferred waiting to see who she would vote for to make up my mind.

What about you? Any thoughts? Haven't seen much from you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh you are answering now.
I did buy a Trap Card.
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,150
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm here for lap 2

Backreading
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I did buy a Trap Card.
So I was right, guess it just wasn't lvl 2 since Demon attack was successful. But I was gonna use lvl 1 so I would trigger it, possibly. And I also didn't feel like attacking you after you have been attacked af yesterday tbh. :XD
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
So I was right, guess it just wasn't lvl 2 since Demon attack was successful. But I was gonna use lvl 1 so I would trigger it, possibly. And I also didn't feel like attacking you after you have been attacked af yesterday tbh. :XD
Indeed,like Bel i figured i'd be better off purchasing one of those negate cards given the amount of attacks i took yesterday. It didn't get triggered but at least it remains on face down till then lol.
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,150
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lvl 1 attack on Beno @uberfayt @Elusia
No gif of best girl attacking???




Investigator death = janitor is present. Additionally, would like to say if you sacrifice your role and are killed, it won't be revealed on the death post

So, Taku got his role back...
It's pretty much been covered, but not a fan of the play. Imo, it would've been better to keep the card in his back pocket and wait to see other roles, but now it's been wasted. Furthermore, he's blocked tonight. Even if he's town, play has benefitted mafia.

So, 5 attacks already used up again. Evil has been the one questioned most regarding attacks, but I'm good with him. James has also been collecting those chips, but not mentioned as much. Though he himself is showing it off XD

Rules being misread :lmao

Seraph's comment of handing SC to him makes sense now. He really can transform to Atem from Yugi then

Not the biggest fan of the I've had/haven't this role before. But if it's the name of the game, I got a new role this time :3c , and also is common. Am also living the poverty life

As for suspicions, I'm more wait and see at the moment.
For now I'm good with: Gry, Evil, Seraph(duh)

Gaj and Asako, potentially ok


Bel, Juviii, James are neutral

@Holt, where art thou?
Is MUI potentially another Raven :grumble?


No, he isn't my biggest suspect but I wanted to go with someone who voted Panda. There were 2 other people I thought of attacking from that bunch but had 2 different reasons not to.
Well your tarot cards were wrong... weak sauce. But, I was wrong too yesterday, guess we're even.
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,150
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I get Seraph but why the other two? 🤔
Evil: He's been the center of attention regarding attacks, but it's not like he's hiding, he's got 4 penalty votes. So rather bold and daring us to do it. Also, his attack last phase, might not have liked it, but makes sense regarding first come first serve. I'll admit his quarrel with you is weird and am not really considering it at the moment, but he's also been a top poster and his comments make sense, ie Taku. Whereas you thought the sacrifice was cool

Gry: He hasn't triggered any alarm bells for me at the moment, unless you want to consider him still being alive. Then again, I've never seen him as mafia and could be lulled into a false sense of security. So touché on that
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
No gif of best girl attacking???




Investigator death = janitor is present. Additionally, would like to say if you sacrifice your role and are killed, it won't be revealed on the death post

So, Taku got his role back...
It's pretty much been covered, but not a fan of the play. Imo, it would've been better to keep the card in his back pocket and wait to see other roles, but now it's been wasted. Furthermore, he's blocked tonight. Even if he's town, play has benefitted mafia.

So, 5 attacks already used up again. Evil has been the one questioned most regarding attacks, but I'm good with him. James has also been collecting those chips, but not mentioned as much. Though he himself is showing it off XD

Rules being misread :lmao

Seraph's comment of handing SC to him makes sense now. He really can transform to Atem from Yugi then

Not the biggest fan of the I've had/haven't this role before. But if it's the name of the game, I got a new role this time :3c , and also is common. Am also living the poverty life

As for suspicions, I'm more wait and see at the moment.
For now I'm good with: Gry, Evil, Seraph(duh)

Gaj and Asako, potentially ok


Bel, Juviii, James are neutral

@Holt, where art thou?
Is MUI potentially another Raven :grumble?




Well your tarot cards were wrong... weak sauce. But, I was wrong too yesterday, guess we're even.
I wanted to use a gif too but when I came here, there was only one lvl 1 attack left so I decided to leave the fluff for another day and hurry before it was snatched from me.


To make up for it:


I'm also looking forward to hear more from Holt, Desin and MUI since they haven't been here much today.
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,150
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
And by good with, meaning don't see reasons to lynch them so far
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
So, Taku got his role back...
It's pretty much been covered, but not a fan of the play. Imo, it would've been better to keep the card in his back pocket and wait to see other roles, but now it's been wasted. Furthermore, he's blocked tonight. Even if he's town, play has benefitted mafia.
And who blocked me i wonder. The fact that i got blocked doesn't make me suspicious, it's all on James.
But whatever, nobody likes what i did, so there's no point continuously talking about it. I'll just ignore it from now on, it's either that or i get triggered, reveal and disappear from the game.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Only I attacked him, and I explained that it was random choice. All other attacks had no meaning anyways and had him as target because they didn't want to attack a new person.

Anyways, I think it's pretty naive to think that it's confirmed that janitor was blocked, as the mafia team just as well might have deliberately chosen not to use his power and save it for a different day. Very unlucky for them though that they killed a role that basically confirms a janitors existence so it wont come as a surprise anymore. We should use this possible misstep.

Also, anyone a theory why Marmalade was killed? She didn't stood out at all on day 1 and barely posted. Maybe they wanted to kill a detective.

Like why did they chose her and not the other barely posters? Is it because they are in the mafia team?
You're weirdly optimistic about knowing that there's a Janitor and for the wrong reasons. For others who have mentioned this, it's about trying to figure out who the Janitor is or why they didn't kill yesterday. For you, you're satisfied because..we..know? Janitor's existence is only a surprise the first time they kill. Investigator is dead. It's not even really a misstep, I'd take a living investigator and the "surprise" Janitor existence over a dead investigator. And how even is this unlucky for them? The investigator is dead...our knowledge of the Janitor means nothing and does nothing to stopping it. At least nothing that required a dead investigator. You're too optimistic about this and it's weird.

Last line, cheap bait.

Gry, Beno, I see you tagged me, but I'm catching up so I haven't gotten to your posts yet
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Gajeel Janitor could have been lvl3'd meaning his Janitor ability was gone for last night. Another possibility is that the Mafia got an apprentice and said apprentice got some imba good roles to chose from so they rush that for mid-game.

And who blocked me i wonder. The fact that i got blocked doesn't make me suspicious, it's all on James.
But whatever, nobody likes what i did, so there's no point continuously talking about it. I'll just ignore it from now on, it's either that or i get triggered, reveal and disappear from the game.
Didn't you say day 1 that you have no problem sacrificing your role meaning it wasn't anything important and now you say you have a night action role? Gimme a break, why would any active night townie role sacrifice theirs for some points just to buy said role back instead of letting us confirm him with his role while he becomes a parttime cowboy for town? If you had said you had a passive role I'd believe you but the whole sacrifice and panic part once you realized we can check your role ain't really town-like. If your role is that important you would have never risked it without actually knowing what sacrificing means. After all it was obvious from the rules that sacrifice =/= gets your role back next day, it meant your role is gone for good. Even without the cardshop up that much was clear. I blocked you because it means one less lvl3 option for Mafia to block a potential good night role of which some have revealed so far. If both Evil and you were "useless" townie roles that won't help us confirming or protecting townies or blocking mafia then you guys were good lvl3 targets to keep Mafia buddies from going "upsie, I thought you were a good lvl3 target, didn't knew you were a det or doc" and since you sacrificed your role = it isn't important and I cannot target Evil again, you were the obvious lvl3 choice for me. I bet all my SCs that Mafia got a Mafia Det or has the option to get one via apprentice as that would help them greatly to use the lvl3 attacks to block docs, spies and dets once they found them. Now we still got a lvl3 attack and Evil claiming passive meaning his role ain't all that useful or it is even a role that only triggers on day anyway like a Witch, so if anyone wants more SCs then using your attack on Evil rather than one active town would be best.

Or hell, I go even further - lvl 3 attack me if anyone is interested! Can't use my role yet anyway so I am okay with being blocked next night.

Im active night role, lets drop some hints guys.
I dropped more than enough hints for 2 days.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top