Games Mafia Game 82 - Yu-Gi-Oh! - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
And now, the moment you've all been waiting for.

First, the playerlist:



And the game actions:
D1: N/A
N1:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> desin24 >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> innocent
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Takuan >>> success! >>> guilty
MarmaladeSky (Investigator) >>> N/A
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> gets nothing
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> BD_Beno >>> success! >>> Spy

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Holt >>> fails!
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> MarmaladeSky >>> success!

D2: N/A
N2:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> Holt >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Asako >>> success! >>> guilty (still dead tho. rip)
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Demonspeed >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> targeted Holt
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> James Rye >>> success! (nice)
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> Prostitute

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Demonspeed >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> James Rye >>> fails!

D3: N/A
N3:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> GrySun >>> fails!

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> GrySun >>> success! >>> innocent!
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Belserion >>> success! >>> gets nothing
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Seraph >>> Fails!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> Doctor

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> Seraph >>> success! (the power of the strongman for ya lol)
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> N/A

D4:
Evil3ye got lynched in D2. He comes back in D4. (welcome back!)
Holt uses Prosecutor role on DD. It fails as he died from the cowboy card (press F)

N4:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> N/A

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> GrySun >>> fails due to cointoss!
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Juviii >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A

D5: N/A
N5:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> desin24 >>> success! >>> innocent
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BlackTiger >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> digitaldude >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Takuan >>> success!

D6: N/A
N6:

Priority 2:

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A

D7: N/A
N7:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Blacktiger >>> success! (congrats!)

In conclusion: lol mechanic.
If you guys want the Card and SC day/night actions, ask @uberfayt \o/
Thanks for playing!
:confetti

Co-host thoughts coming soon!
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Truthfully it's almost the exact same with the exception of her protecting BlackTiger yesterday but as i said before it could be her protecting him out of fairness or simply saving a comrade if she is shady. Her overall behaviour speaks Mafia to me,i believe she is thinking of a proper cover,it took her 2-3 days to finalize her cover for the game last time. I remember that clearly.




Alright,cool Asako,i'm a usual suspect too so i guess that makes Demon,you and me the Unholy Trinity in these games lol.

It's fine if you don't care about being suspected each game, but i wanna know what you think about the accusations against you,can you do or say anything that makes you appear trustworthy for a Townie?

And why is your play almost the exact same as last time when Mafia? Something doesn't add up here for me Asako.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Juviii i'm willing to trust,her behaviour and playstyle doesn't speak Red to me nor TP and i've seen her as both before.
Honesty I don't see the similarity between this play style and last game, that's why I can't answer.
I don't think it's the same as last game I was more in the background, if you're going to say it's my commentary sadly I do that always when I'm both mafia or townie, plus it's the same for hints, I always claim day 3+
The only time I claimed early was in my first game because I got a mafia when I was BK

I thought I was more aggressive this game then my usual self so I'm kinda sad seraph you're telling me its similar to my background mafia self

Also seraph you know this yourself, last time I avoid associating with all the members in my team, do u really think if I was with blacktiger and I was mafia I openly fight for him
I prefer to give advice in the pad than in the open
I only protected him because it was unfair if he were to die when it's his second game and he died early last game (plus panda reasoning for voting him didn't help at the time), I'm pretty sure if I was mafia I avoid bringing as much attention to myself than do that
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah I just backtracked to last couple games and 81 had similar amount of people and a Mentor. Valid concern but I would start focusing when there's clearer evidence.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Honesty I don't see the similarity between this play style and last game, that's why I can't answer.
I don't think it's the same as last game I was more in the background, if you're going to say it's my commentary sadly I do that always when I'm both mafia or townie, plus it's the same for hints, I always claim day 3+
The only time I claimed early was in my first game because I got a mafia when I was BK

I thought I was more aggressive this game then my usual self so I'm kinda sad seraph you're telling me similar to my background mafia self

Also seraph you know this yourself, last time I avoid associating with all the members in my team, do u really think if I was with blacktiger and I was mafia I openly fight for him
I prefer to give advice in the pad if he was in the op
I only protected him because it was unfair if he were to die when it's his second game and he died early last game (plus panda reasoning for voting him didn't help at the time), I'm pretty sure if I was mafia I avoid bringing as much attention to myself than do that
In other words i/we are grasping at straws when it comes to you? Your playstyle is never much different no matter your allegiance but the chances for you to be Mafia are lower than Townie? Why? Because you protected BlackTiger,is that correct?

Yeah i know the way you would act Asako,that is why this whole thing picks my attention in the first place,and i also have seen you hint/claim earlier than D3 before.

The fact of the matter is,i know if you are/were Mafia you would take at least 2-3 days to make up a cover with your team to play it safe,since you haven't hinted other than "never had it before" there is not much options left for us other than actually believe this and move on or doubt you and see you as a liar that is buying time. Since you're alive and seeing the current situation you'll understand why i'm going all these routes surely. As frustrating as it may look.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
wot if mentor becomes roleless does he become normal townie?
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@desin24 @James Rye @BlackTiger Hello,hello King of Games here,kindly leave some of your current game thoughts once you log on and completed your backread/s please. The Town would like to bury one of Pegasus Henchmen today rather than one of our own. Thank you very much. :verily

@BD_Beno @Gajeel @Asako @Holt @MUIMadara



1. Who you suspect and why.
2. Any hints about your role.
3. Any other relevant thoughts about yourself/others/cards/attacks/anything.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My tag limit was reached but I'd add @desin24 @BlackTiger @digitaldude
I'm on page 27 I'll try to catch up.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You're wrong, i'm town, and i misplayed. It's fine not being trusted, i would distrust me as well. I can't vote, i can't use the role i sacrificed then bought back, basically i'm useless this game. Got penalty votes, got everyone's suspicion, so at this point, i can say my game's over. I don't really feel like going on like that.

My role is Doctor.

That's my last post of the phase, and depending on people's votes tomorrow adding to my penalties, might be my last post of the game. Good luck town. Sorry hosts.
This sucks, are you able to sacrifice your role again? Or is it a 1-time thing? If so then someone else could take the Doc role since you can‘t use it next night either. Tho not sure if anyone has the points for it + it‘s temporary.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I have bad memories of Mafia Taku claiming Doc when under pressure, but this sounds different than before.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

In hindsight he prolly wouldn‘t have protected Marm N1 anyway so no big loss there, but him still being blocked for N2 if he‘s legit sucks.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I said that wasn't a hint list cause I didn't want people to ask me for them. I'm no Erin! :arf
But fine, I think I'm up to date now. I can do another but I'm not promising to keep doing them. So feel free to take over.


Seraph- passive #59, says the hosts are going to confirm him. #510 will be reveled on D4.
Evil-passive #193
Bel- not sure how useful you will find the role though. #362, I've had this role before and it's ironic #551
James-my role needs time to be useful so I don't mind taking some risks. #173, Never had it before and I won't mind sacrificing it in the right situation. #545
Panda-hider
Marm
- I haven't had this role before so it will be fun to try. #211 investigator.
DD-active role #439
Gry- won't go for the cowboy card cause he wants to keep his role. #485
Demon- I have had the role before and it's rather common. #542
Asako: never had before #563
Gajeel: never had this role before #564
Holt:My role fits a theme that was some time back. #585
Takuan: claims doctor. #594


Edit: added Takuan
Don‘t feed the lazy people :nono
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
I just want to point out that Tiger came here and locked his vote on Hakuan right away. Latter's role reveal made me think he actually could be real deal, just very inexperienced player.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Potentially,but that's not all that worries me here right now. There's too many different variables coming into the mix suddenly:

>Some People seem to trust into Evil,something i really do not understand,his posts make sense yeah but these are all just for a single shaky case that he has been running after for 1 and a half phases. Yet that makes him appear trustworthy? Nobody minds that he has been saying he got more suspects but doesnt pressure anyone but you and the already "defeated" Takuan? Not trustworthy,absolutely not. Have anybody else do a shaky case like that and you can bet they'd get suspected instantly for it,among those who trust him must be a Mafia. At least one. He has 4 Penalty votes now,and if Gry's guess is right and one of the blocked was a Janitor then it could be him and his mate/s are now trying to get rid of Taku(Who may very well be a Doctor at this point) instead. Plus he has given up already...

>I'm not sure but among those that were so merry and dandy about hinting like DD for example revealing that he is active is a liar too. If you're Mafia then you can claim what you want. You can kill even if your Role Ability is blocked iirc. If they aren't lying then they are likely to end up blocked,a situation and people to keep in mind and monitor. We got off to the usual D1 kill a Comrade Start,if we wanna get somewhere green with ourselves we gotta make the right move here.

I suggest to put on more pressure onto the likes of Evil or Asako,DD is a good candidate too,so would be Benomaru i suppose. I don't fully suspect him yet but something just feels off here i can't put my finger on it yet. Gry i feel like is trustworthy,but i guess that could change depending on how long he lives and what he does next. Another candidate to monitor.
Hah I was waiting for you to point out me living, D2 is about as early as I expected it. Fair other points you raise there.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
This sucks, are you able to sacrifice your role again? Or is it a 1-time thing? If so then someone else could take the Doc role since you can‘t use it next night either. Tho not sure if anyone has the points for it + it‘s temporary.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I have bad memories of Mafia Taku claiming Doc when under pressure, but this sounds different than before.
I didn't expect coming back to post here, but wait a second if i understand you correctly:

If i can sacrifice my role again, it changes nothing for me since i'm blocked anyway; and then if someone sacrifices his role (and get the Role Reborn card), then he can confirm me and get the Doc next phase. Only for one night though, which sucks.
Can it really work like this? I'm down for this tbh. After being suspected and criticized by everyone and especially after James blocked me, i didn't expect to be of any use anyway. And then i'd be able to buy the Cowboy?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Shit, I forgot desin even plays :faint
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Holt: no read on him for now either.
You‘re our next year‘s representative.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Lol no. I'm doing the bare minimum and that's it.
Why not do more?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I didn't expect coming back to post here, but wait a second if i understand you correctly:

If i can sacrifice my role again, it changes nothing for me since i'm blocked anyway; and then if someone sacrifices his role (and get the Role Reborn card), then he can confirm me and get the Doc next phase. Only for one night though, which sucks.
Can it really work like this? I'm down for this tbh. After being suspected and criticized by everyone and especially after James blocked me, i didn't expect to be of any use anyway. And then i'd be able to buy the Cowboy?
Idk, uber seems missing to confirm, but could work this way yes. But if you survive and aren‘t attacked next day you can use Doc on N3 at least, but sacrificing it does let another player take it with Reborn card + confirm your role. I‘d personally keep Doc and hope to not get attacked next day, or even to buy a card to defend yourself.
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
On page 28. Like I said there might be Janitor after Marmalade's role was revealed (Investigator). Janitor might be someone who sacrificed his/her role/someone who might be roleblocked so that left:
Takuan: I think he panicked when I said Janitor might be him or other player who sacrificed his/her role but I think his frustration sounds genuine. Need read more pages.
Evil: Takuan said player who might be roleblocked could be Janitor. I think what if Evil is townie and roleblocker accidentally roleblock Evil so it is roleblocker roleblocks townie. Still not enough to suspect him but I find it weird he asked Takuan to reveal his role this early in this game when Takuan could be target of mafia.
Seraph: I think he should have known that the existence of Investigator confirms the existence of Janitor here.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Alright so, if I assume Seraph, Taku and Beno are town then of the Panda voters that leaves Demon, Asako and James. James so far felt rather normal and I’m still alive. Asako was feeling strange D1 but her recent posts of D2 have sounded more like town Asako than the one I spectated last game. She‘s not as distant and careful. Only Demon I can‘t read halfway confidently yet. May need to go through his posts.

Don‘t know about following the possible Janitor connection with Evil and Taku, though of the 2 Taku I trust more. And since the same people got attacked again we can‘t confirm if the Janitor is there unless they kill with him tonight.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Holt‘s also still bothering me. Wish it was easier to go through posts and multiquote without PC.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Level 3 attack on James @uberfayt
GJ, docs and dets should be able to do their work now safely for one night. :P

You're wrong, i'm town, and i misplayed. It's fine not being trusted, i would distrust me as well. I can't vote, i can't use the role i sacrificed then bought back, basically i'm useless this game. Got penalty votes, got everyone's suspicion, so at this point, i can say my game's over. I don't really feel like going on like that.

My role is Doctor.

That's my last post of the phase, and depending on people's votes tomorrow adding to my penalties, might be my last post of the game. Good luck town. Sorry hosts.
Except for you that is.
Seriously? You sacrifice a Doc role on day 1? Why not on day 2 after one night trying out your sanity? If your target had died you would have known you got a useless role and could have become our card cowboy since then!

Did he sacrifice before knowing there was a monster reborn?
He sacrificed before cardshop opened, so yeah.

Yeah okay,we got it now,Taku made a mistake. Let the guy catch a break please. :pls

I got a really bad feeling about all this.
Mafia can make mistakes too. I know what I am talking about, right @GrySun ? XD

Well, he did say it was a mistake.

That's what I expected him to claim actually. Had he said something like Det I would have voted for him.
So you believe a Doc claim, something we cannot verify by results and even with Spy confirming an action happening it could be any action besides protection as long as it is not deadly?
Okay, interesting.

Honestly I don't think sacrificing Doc N1 is a big deal if you think you'll get it back later. But that's just me.
It is a huge deal for D1 sacrifice. After one night there is at least a 50/50 chance you can know for certain that you are naive/insane and that's with your target dying. Besides that he could have just gone full "well this should prove me if somebody else buys it" and just go cowboy-gun-ho for town instead we lost a card we could use to confirm townies with less useful roles with and he got nothing out from it either.

Potentially,but that's not all that worries me here right now. There's too many different variables coming into the mix suddenly:

>Some People seem to trust into Evil,something i really do not understand,his posts make sense yeah but these are all just for a single shaky case that he has been running after for 1 and a half phases. Yet that makes him appear trustworthy? Nobody minds that he has been saying he got more suspects but doesnt pressure anyone but you and the already "defeated" Takuan? Not trustworthy,absolutely not. Have anybody else do a shaky case like that and you can bet they'd get suspected instantly for it,among those who trust him must be a Mafia. At least one. He has 4 Penalty votes now,and if Gry's guess is right and one of the blocked was a Janitor then it could be him and his mate/s are now trying to get rid of Taku(Who may very well be a Doctor at this point) instead. Plus he has given up already...

>I'm not sure but among those that were so merry and dandy about hinting like DD for example revealing that he is active is a liar too. If you're Mafia then you can claim what you want. You can kill even if your Role Ability is blocked iirc. If they aren't lying then they are likely to end up blocked,a situation and people to keep in mind and monitor. We got off to the usual D1 kill a Comrade Start,if we wanna get somewhere green with ourselves we gotta make the right move here.

I suggest to put on more pressure onto the likes of Evil or Asako,DD is a good candidate too,so would be Benomaru i suppose. I don't fully suspect him yet but something just feels off here i can't put my finger on it yet. Gry i feel like is trustworthy,but i guess that could change depending on how long he lives and what he does next. Another candidate to monitor.
I lvl3 attacked Evil last day phase, who did Evil lvl3 block yesterday? Wasn't it you? If so then either you or Evil could have been a blocked Janitor. Shouldn't you talk about that possibility as well or do you want us to forget about it, Sera? Sure you pretty much hint at a great and obvious role but it is done way too obvious for you. I think if you were town you wouldn't paint such a big "don't kill me, I am not a det/doc/spy" you would give Mafia one more town to worry about as for what role he might have to influence their murder plans.

D1 I voted Asako then switched to Panda because of his odd explanations. We still didn't get much this phase, Evil is digging his own grave and I trust Taku for now so I am still for Asako.

Also, I am not sure why exactly but I find Gry fishy.

Juvii, I trust for now. Not sure what to think of Holt but DD at least gave hints.
I trust Taku as a target for Dets to confirm their sanity with. You hear me, Dets? Either Taku gets killed by Mafia somenight or he gets lynched in a guilty-not guilty day scenario, so better get your results in before that happens!

I think you find Gry fishy because he has given a super broad hint and so far has yet to call for mass reveals like usual. XD

@desin24 @James Rye @BlackTiger Hello,hello King of Games here,kindly leave some of your current game thoughts once you log on and completed your backread/s please. The Town would like to bury one of Pegasus Henchmen today rather than one of our own. Thank you very much. :verily
I don't know what you want. I am the most forcoming of towns and I am dealing with the pesky lvl3 attacks to prevent Mafia from using them on possible dets and docs. And don't hold Taku's claim against me! You sacrifice on day 1 you tell the town you got a useless role you don't mind losing/trading in for cowboy. It made sense to target him when he wasted his SCs to get his role back on the next day after the sacrifice.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@GrySun You're only alive because I don't have a killing role....yet. *looks at Cowboy card lovingly* Just kidding, just kidding, you won't be my cowboy target, don't you worry. :cheez
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Okay so there are a couple things currently going on so I will try to address them one after the other:

Takuan

Big Oof, sacrificing Doc is one hell of a move. Definitely a mistake but there is some believability in his honest mistake. I would votelock right now but he was consistent so far and hell I just feel a bit sorry for his situation. I have to admit though that it might also be a ploy that came into being after having a night to discuss with some teammates. Doctor is important enough to be able to vote on but not insane enough to make it sacrificial.

Evil

Definitely an aggressive playstyle and risky as hell to get 4 penalty votes this early on. Seems interested in making sense and advancing the game. If he is Mafia I'd certainly be impressed. Using all attacks asap can be argued both ways. Mafia would certainly want to do that so their members don't get blocked.

Janitor

Since there is an Investigator there probably is a janitor in the game. Waiting with the janitor kill is not a new mafia tactic. Mentor or SK is also an option with Mafia failing to kill which means that a prostitute might have been lucky or we have a second doctor.

Cards

I made a summary of all the cards that have been bought so far. I have no SC since I did not even manage to votelock last day. My guess is that after this day people will have to make a choice, If we lynch a townie and mafia participates in it it might give them enough points to buy up the good cards.

My role

I had it before and with the right circumstance like last game, it can get us somewhere.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top