Games Mafia Game 82 - Yu-Gi-Oh! - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
And now, the moment you've all been waiting for.

First, the playerlist:



And the game actions:
D1: N/A
N1:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> desin24 >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> innocent
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Takuan >>> success! >>> guilty
MarmaladeSky (Investigator) >>> N/A
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> gets nothing
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> BD_Beno >>> success! >>> Spy

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Holt >>> fails!
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> MarmaladeSky >>> success!

D2: N/A
N2:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> Holt >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Asako >>> success! >>> guilty (still dead tho. rip)
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Demonspeed >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> targeted Holt
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> James Rye >>> success! (nice)
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> Prostitute

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Demonspeed >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> James Rye >>> fails!

D3: N/A
N3:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> GrySun >>> fails!

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> GrySun >>> success! >>> innocent!
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Belserion >>> success! >>> gets nothing
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Seraph >>> Fails!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> Doctor

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> Seraph >>> success! (the power of the strongman for ya lol)
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> N/A

D4:
Evil3ye got lynched in D2. He comes back in D4. (welcome back!)
Holt uses Prosecutor role on DD. It fails as he died from the cowboy card (press F)

N4:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> N/A

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> GrySun >>> fails due to cointoss!
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Juviii >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A

D5: N/A
N5:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> desin24 >>> success! >>> innocent
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BlackTiger >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> digitaldude >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Takuan >>> success!

D6: N/A
N6:

Priority 2:

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A

D7: N/A
N7:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Blacktiger >>> success! (congrats!)

In conclusion: lol mechanic.
If you guys want the Card and SC day/night actions, ask @uberfayt \o/
Thanks for playing!
:confetti

Co-host thoughts coming soon!
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Alright, I will ask you later then. If we still have revive cards left then.

@uberfayt Considering Sera were to sacrifice his IC role and it ends on the graveyard and I buy it - do I get told that I brought the IC role since it would make no sense to "use" it as it has no use until day 4 confirmation?

@Seraph Depending on uber's answer would you be okay to tests the waters if you are an "unsacrifical" role meaning with you using the Pot of Memes we could focus a lot of SCs on you? Because if it fails to fail I can either give you the SCs to buy your role back or I can confirm you tomorrow by buying your role on day 3. Though ofc it would be better to confirm other townies who have a hard time proving themselves than an IC. But I think ICs have the best chances of being an auto-fail at sacrifice due their day phase reveal meaning their role cannot be on the graveyard on that day else the role would not make sense.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
Isn't it funny how all day 1 and day 2 demon has all those suspects, but both times end up just following me around. I find that funny. :lmao

gn
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


No. I haven't decided how to play it yet. I might do that later in the game.
I simply agree with your reasoning about BlackTiger :catshrug . If voting him makes me look more legit then I am fine with it.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh so according to uber some roles can‘t be sacrificed. Meaning Burden/Freeman and such other roles aren‘t off the table for this game.

!votekill Demonspeed I‘m picking him over Asako because his votings don‘t feel genuine. This Tiger vote as well, I don‘t see where it‘s coming from other than following someone else.

Will go to bed and hopefully be awake before it ends, can‘t guarantee it though.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wait so Demon is voting Tiger mainly to get Evil‘s trust? Even if he lynches him and he shows mafia that should in no way clear Demon.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I can't vote because I was attacked but should I still vote to get it out there?
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,150
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Anyone else wanna chime regarding Taku's proposal

I'd take the risk in him just sacrificing and bestowing to Seraph.
Feels like a waste of the last two role reborn cards if they both sacrifice and confirm.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I can't vote because I was attacked but should I still vote to get it out there?
just votelock anyone and get a SC
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
votelock GrySun. This is 100% random since it won't mean anything.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I'm gonna votelock, though of course my vote doesn't count.

Votelock Evil
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I can't vote because I was attacked but should I still vote to get it out there?
You get 1 SC by just saying „votelock“ and a player‘s name, for what it‘s worth. So might as well. Try votelocking on who you‘d wanna see dead today.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
This game is so complicated sometimes. You guys distrust me too much :catshrug .
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@uberfayt Considering Sera were to sacrifice his IC role and it ends on the graveyard and I buy it - do I get told that I brought the IC role since it would make no sense to "use" it as it has no use until day 4 confirmation?
First of all, I assume that by "buy the role from the GY" you mean "use role reborn to get it". To answer your question: As long as a role is in the Gy, then you'll get it with role reborn. Question is, if it was originally your role, then you get it back for good. Otherwise, you only get it back till next day phase, but it will be yours for the period you hold on to it (kinda like a secondary role)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I think it is better to confirm passive townies than active ones who we might still prove with their actions plus the active role would be lost after purchasing it and using it once.
Do you agree @GrySun ?
Maybe it’s too late but I don‘t get the question. Confirming is confirming, regardless if it‘s a passive role or not.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
?? What do you mean ?


@James Rye
Why did you block me instead of just voting me and pressuring me ?
When you realized that instead of going Cowboy i decided that my role was not worth losing, you blocked me.
But whatever anyway, you don't trust me, fine. I won't argue with you about the importance of doc, i only agree about a sane doc being good in the late game. So that's assuming i survive long enough, pick the right targets at the right time, know about my sanity, of course being sane. That's a lot of ifs in a game where i can be blocked by everyone with their cards, and the BG card does the same thing as the doc.

I heard people saying i should get rid of doc so that someone can confirm me; i heard some say i should keep it since it's such an important role. Let me ask you, what about we both sacrifice our role so that we confirm each other ?
Juviii means as an insane doc you are the night killer of town always targeting the ones confirmed towns find suspicous. You blocking yourself on night 1 and getting blocked by me on night 2 means we have no idea what sanity you actually are. If you are a Doc that is.

I blocked you because you brought your role back meaning either you did made a honest mistake and did not want to sacrifice your role but still considered it worth sacrificing meaning it shouldnt bother you getting night blocked similar to Evil. Or you got a Mafia role for which you need to be on your person else we can confirm you by just buying it and your mafia buddies berated you to get it back asap. Heck if I had happened to lynch a mafia on day 1 I would have brought the revive and buy your role asap then it would have come down to a coinflip of which one of us would have gotten it last night. XD
Honestly, i probably would have believed you more if you sacrificed a Bodyguard because that way you can claim bodyguard and have someone else with a not important role buy it and use it to confirm your claim while you go peng-peng for the rest of the game. Sacrificing a doc day 1 not knowing the cost or what kinds of cards we are exactly getting is really weird play.

I don't think that is a good idea for I dunno how many towns would trust our words if we were to do that. Right now Sera would be the best bet to buy revive and confirm players he just needs the SC for that. The sooner day 4 comes the sooner Sera can confirm townies with revive. Also you are a doc now. Just use it on night 3 and we get to see what happens to your target or what not. With you being out as claimed doc mafia might block you on night 3 meaning dets get a breather so I see that play better than you using up another revive just to earn my trust which means nothing in the long play as I am not a confirmed townie myself yet either.

So far you got a lot of byes, instead of doing another hasty sacrifice, use your role, get tested by dets and then we see how it gonna do. I'd rather use the two revives we have left on other towns either willing to lose a role, like myself or Evil albeit later in the game, or who know they got a passive role that ain't all that useful and want to become a cowboy instead while being confirmed for the rest of the town by someone else buying their former role. And I would not consider Doc a worthwhile role to sacrifice for a one-time use just to exchange a doc for a cowboy. I'd rather exchange a witch for a cowboy or a bulletproof once said bulletproof have come out of their hiding or something like that.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
I'm gonna votelock, though of course my vote doesn't count.

Votelock Evil
Wth taku, I started considering us three with Yugi townie bros. bounded together by Herr Gry bullshit lol
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ach, no matter. Now is as good time as ever.

To be hoenst with you, I think the Mafia is probably containing of @Demonspeed, @Asako, @BlackTiger, @MUIMadara and the other I'm not sure, Holt, Grysun, could be anyone.

I just cannot get last Day's tie out of my head. Panda comes and out of the blue ties Belsa with Tiger. Before (was it asako or juvii defending noob tiger? -no matter) tiger had two votes but wasn't in danger to get lynched. Right after I pointed out panda and nothing but agreement from demon. He was loving all my posts, saying yes, living it. Then, when I didn't change my vote and still both were tied he continued and extended my argument and changed his vote. Right after the train rolled, and he was so surprised so many people changed vote to panda - really? you spent 40 minutes building the case and reminding everyone that panda's explanation wasn't good enough. Today he blamed me that I pointed out panda's vote and critisized that I didn't change for panda.

Him and Asako seem to have this superficial rivalry, like we suspect each other a little, and vote, but don't build a strong case against each other, or at all. She was also one of the Tiger savers, switching to Panda when the train rolled, socking some easy points for the team.

Tiger is just sooo suspicious. Yesterday wasn't as obvious as today, but both times he chose to go after the easy target, as priviously explained the messy player that no one trusts anyway, and today even locked right away, basically to be done with it and have a reason to abstain from the phase.

MUI is even more obvious mafia player. All of his under 10 posts are one liners, he doesn't engage in any kind of conversation about anyone basically. And why would he, he has no interest as he thinks it's not important to have a day time appearance, as his play is at night on the pad. It's a common rookie mafia play. Nothing for town to go for at all, but that also makes it obvious.

As priviously mentioned, it's not much but it's honest work :amuse
Main problem with this as the mafia team is, Demon was suspecting/voting Asako since D1 and seemed keen on doing it again D2. If we lynched one of them as mafia I‘d believe the other one was town. I played with Demon in a team before, he won‘t actually lynch a member until they‘ve messed up/no way out.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
First of all, I assume that by "buy the role from the GY" you mean "use role reborn to get it". To answer your question: As long as a role is in the Gy, then you'll get it with role reborn. Question is, if it was originally your role, then you get it back for good. Otherwise, you only get it back till next day phase, but it will be yours for the period you hold on to it (kinda like a secondary role)
Ok. So in other words I would get a host pm from you saying "you brought XXXXXX (Secondary role) you can use it once, have fun and please come buy cards in our shop again". Okay good to know.

Maybe it’s too late but I don‘t get the question. Confirming is confirming, regardless if it‘s a passive role or not.
I mean, confirming a passive also means losing said passive role as the other one who brought it as secondary role only has it till next day phase then it is gone from the game. So you as well would rather see a BP who came out "HEY GUYS! I AM BP! ISN'T THAT GREAT! EHEHE~" meaning he never gonna get touched by Mafia as even if they got a Strongman they would rather use it on a det protected by doc than a BP who might get himself lynched someday if they can frame him right; then see a Doc who made a mistake and now wants to repeat said mistake to prove himself and that way get his role deleted from the game except for a one-time use by the buyer of his role?
That is what I meant with rather wanting to confirm passive claims than active ones with the two remaining revive cards we have left.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top