Games Mafia Game 82 - Yu-Gi-Oh! - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
And now, the moment you've all been waiting for.

First, the playerlist:



And the game actions:
D1: N/A
N1:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> desin24 >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> innocent
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Takuan >>> success! >>> guilty
MarmaladeSky (Investigator) >>> N/A
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> gets nothing
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> BD_Beno >>> success! >>> Spy

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Holt >>> fails!
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> MarmaladeSky >>> success!

D2: N/A
N2:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> Holt >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Asako >>> success! >>> guilty (still dead tho. rip)
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Demonspeed >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> targeted Holt
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> James Rye >>> success! (nice)
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> Prostitute

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Demonspeed >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> James Rye >>> fails!

D3: N/A
N3:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> GrySun >>> fails!

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> GrySun >>> success! >>> innocent!
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Belserion >>> success! >>> gets nothing
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Seraph >>> Fails!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> Doctor

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> Seraph >>> success! (the power of the strongman for ya lol)
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> N/A

D4:
Evil3ye got lynched in D2. He comes back in D4. (welcome back!)
Holt uses Prosecutor role on DD. It fails as he died from the cowboy card (press F)

N4:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> N/A

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> GrySun >>> fails due to cointoss!
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Juviii >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A

D5: N/A
N5:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> desin24 >>> success! >>> innocent
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BlackTiger >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> digitaldude >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Takuan >>> success!

D6: N/A
N6:

Priority 2:

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A

D7: N/A
N7:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Blacktiger >>> success! (congrats!)

In conclusion: lol mechanic.
If you guys want the Card and SC day/night actions, ask @uberfayt \o/
Thanks for playing!
:confetti

Co-host thoughts coming soon!
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
And that's why I don't really buy Taku's story, Juviii. Even if he dislikes doc as a veteran town player he should know by now how important a sane doc is if he makes it to the late game. Why would you risk that so early on? Feels more like he expected sacrificed roles to be gone for good or only being available to the one who gave it up not the whole party thus he needed it back now instead of waiting till another town like me for example has enough SCs to buy his role from the graveyard and confirm him.
Seriously! If he truly hates doc so much he should have gone card cowboy and ask one of us to confirm him by buying and using his role! Now we have to wait till night 3 before he can use his role to check his sanity.

@MUIMadara If you're not Mafia and passive then you wouldn't mind sacrificing your role today and becoming a cowboy while I confirm your townie role so that Evil can focus his energy on other suspicious players? Or do you believe that your passive role is way too important to sacrifice?^^
OK, let me sacrifice my role
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
You cannot win me with your gut feeling, but if you agree we try out killing Tiger today, you might have won me over. I'll believe you didn't try to save your buddy.
Voting BlackTiger? I can do it no problem.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

OK, let me sacrifice my role
But you said your role was important?
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,150
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Maybe reveal the role then before you sacrifice it :lmao
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Also, Demon, all your analysises mention this no time thing but we did it, I just want to remind you that the game was supposed to end at 14:00 my time. Then maybe five minutes later it got extended till 14:30. I might have said there was not much time perhaps 14:15, but then it was again extended. The hosts added other ten minutes, while I had to leave 20 past for my meeting at 14:30. You were there the whole time, how is that now always slipping your mind?
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Voting BlackTiger? I can do it no problem.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



But you said your role was important?
I'd say it is but if it confirms that I'm not a mafia then I don't mind
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I legit have no idea what's going on, but


1) Either Evil, or Demon.

2) Mmmm. Not atm.

3) my roles is passive
Fine, I'll start conversing with rest of y'all :hi
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I mean, I'd say my role is very important.
OK, let me sacrifice my role
Alright, alright. If you say so. Guess tonight I buy a revive card then and confirm you tomorrow. After that sacrifice you should have more than enough SCs to buy a cowboy card, you gonna do that?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
I'd say it is but if it confirms that I'm not a mafia then I don't mind
Sacrificing your role won't confirm anything when no one has access to the Graveyard atm and IIRC Uber said even after a role loss Mafia can kill.

Which roles do you consider important?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'd say it is but if it confirms that I'm not a mafia then I don't mind
I think it is better to confirm passive townies than active ones who we might still prove with their actions plus the active role would be lost after purchasing it and using it once.
Do you agree @GrySun ?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
I think it is better to confirm passive townies than active ones who we might still prove with their actions plus the active role would be lost after purchasing it and using it once.
Do you agree @GrySun ?
How many SCs do you have?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
How many SCs do you have?
Vote and attack from yesterday = 3. After today I should have 6, with another votelock and the attack on Taku.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ofc if I end up lynching a Mafia I get some sweet extra SCs.^^
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I'm very confused atm. Lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'll just Re read the 35 pages and catch up.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany


Seriously, this sacrificing important roles needs to stop. :notlikethis
Passive is in most cases not that important, often quite harmful to town, like PGO or Witch curses killing more towns than mafia usually.

OK @Demonspeed @James Rye never mind, I am an active role.
Uuuuh, ok?
What kinda active role got you confused that it is passive?
Also hosts you REALLY need some clear sign which role is passive and which is Active to keep newbies from being confused. Like just add an (A) or (P) or (S) for secondary or something like that, I don't know.
Ok ok, if you are active... did you use your action last night?
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Passive is in most cases not that important, often quite harmful to town, like PGO or Witch curses killing more towns than mafia usually.



Uuuuh, ok?
What kinda active role got you confused that it is passive?
Also hosts you REALLY need some clear sign which role is passive and which is Active to keep newbies from being confused. Like just add an (A) or (P) or (S) for secondary or something like that, I don't know.
Ok ok, if you are active... did you use your action last night?
Lowe me. I though active roles had more power (if that makes any sense). Whatever, I'm starting to understand the game better. Yes I used my action last night.
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Not sure I agree, but also don't recall understanding what he's hinting at. Could you refresh me?

@hosts, can a player sacrifice the role again?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

My list is as I said before very big, consists of everyone who withheld info yesterday. I don't want to tell my shorter list just now though, because I hope to get more out of the observation if I don't put them on the spot yet
Yes, no restriction on how many times you are allowed to sacrifice your role.

Also @uberfayt @Elusia, dunno if used but the sticky says it's green

I lvl 3 attack @Evil3ye
Sorry it was already used up.

@James Rye concerning your question about the "sacrifice failing" ruling in pot of memes, there is a card in the shop that makes you unable to sacrifice. If somebody activates that card on you, but you still use the command "I SACRIFICE MY ROLE", it will result in failure. Only then you'll be able to activate pot of memes on the following night.

Also, some roles cannot be sacrificed (cuz the sacrificing mechanic would clash with the ruling of those roles). Sacrificing such roles will result in failure (will be publicly announced). I won't tell you which ones, gotta figure that yourselves.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top