Games Mafia Game 82 - Yu-Gi-Oh! - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
And now, the moment you've all been waiting for.

First, the playerlist:



And the game actions:
D1: N/A
N1:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> desin24 >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> innocent
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Takuan >>> success! >>> guilty
MarmaladeSky (Investigator) >>> N/A
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> gets nothing
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> BD_Beno >>> success! >>> Spy

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Holt >>> fails!
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> MarmaladeSky >>> success!

D2: N/A
N2:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> Holt >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Asako >>> success! >>> guilty (still dead tho. rip)
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Demonspeed >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> targeted Holt
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> James Rye >>> success! (nice)
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> Prostitute

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Demonspeed >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> James Rye >>> fails!

D3: N/A
N3:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> GrySun >>> fails!

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> GrySun >>> success! >>> innocent!
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Belserion >>> success! >>> gets nothing
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Seraph >>> Fails!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> Doctor

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> Seraph >>> success! (the power of the strongman for ya lol)
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> N/A

D4:
Evil3ye got lynched in D2. He comes back in D4. (welcome back!)
Holt uses Prosecutor role on DD. It fails as he died from the cowboy card (press F)

N4:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> N/A

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> GrySun >>> fails due to cointoss!
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Juviii >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A

D5: N/A
N5:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> desin24 >>> success! >>> innocent
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BlackTiger >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> digitaldude >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Takuan >>> success!

D6: N/A
N6:

Priority 2:

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A

D7: N/A
N7:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Blacktiger >>> success! (congrats!)

In conclusion: lol mechanic.
If you guys want the Card and SC day/night actions, ask @uberfayt \o/
Thanks for playing!
:confetti

Co-host thoughts coming soon!
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@uberfayt What does the part of "Pot of Meme" mean? "if your role sacrifice had no effect during the previous day phase" Can you give us an example pls where you couldn't play the pot due your sacrifice having an effect?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I only asked because of his sacrifice. I will give hints later.
Probably not.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Yes. Didn't get as much time as I hoped.
Said he‘d hint after asking Taku to reveal(which would‘ve been a N1 Doc claim, in hindsight), but then didn‘t.

I think Taku is probably Town, I don't think he'd like to be under the spotlight so early and his reasoning makes sense to me, but the thing that bugged me is that he asked how his chips should be used. Seems like a way to get Town's trust after getting more chips than most.

James is still using the same tactic despite the recent game experiences. Evil, Gry and DD don't stand out to me, same for Seraph, he always votes Bel D1.

I am voting either Asako or BlackTiger. Asako's posts seem too "safe" to me(jumping on Taku, then talking about teamwork and stuff), BlackTiger also just jumped on Taku and gave basic explanations.

For this DP I will Votelock Asako.
Interesting post considering it was D1. He was on Asako consistently so if she‘s mafia I‘d say he‘s clear.

I kinda want to vote Panda but I don't want a tie.
Oh well, Votelock Copy Panda.
This bothers me. This doesn‘t sound like a person voting to lynch a suspect but an „oh well if everyone‘s voting I‘ll do it too“.

6 attacks today again?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And there is a Janitor. Maybe he got blocked tonight.
Very early comment on a Janitor being blocked at night by Prostitute , first thing he thinks of and not the D1 stuff or that they killed using someone else. Maybe he‘s too used to 2 kills per night, or if he‘s mafia this could give some interesting insight as it‘d mean his Janitor was blocked? Feels off.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@GrySun You're only alive because I don't have a killing role....yet. *looks at Cowboy card lovingly* Just kidding, just kidding, you won't be my cowboy target, don't you worry. :cheez
Wouldn‘t be the first time for you to kill me when we‘re both town, or both mafia even :eyeroll Keep in mind I have the 50% power of luck here :handgun
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
james implying he is prostitue?
DD, you need to invest more points in your interpretation skills. Sure, I'm Prostitute that's why I was calling out to get blocked! NO! I am SUPERDETECTIVE! My skills are so god-like, I get told the roles of whoever I investigate and oh I can do that THREE TIMES PER NIGHT!!!
XDDD

@GrySun So you think we should go for Demon?
What about the no Janitor kill last night meaning there is a chance of Evil being Janitor? Should we wait one more night in case Janitor has been blocked last night by doc(not Taku since he was roleless last night)/prostitute or targeted a BP townie, meaning we should have had two deaths last night but got only one?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also 50/50 is good chance of either going right or never have to worry again. I see that as win/win, for me that is. XD
Wanna give us some hints regarding your role, Gry?^^
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Hah I was waiting for you to point out me living, D2 is about as early as I expected it. Fair other points you raise there.
At least i trust you,that counts more than anything right now i'd say haha.

@James Rye I hinted at Innocent Child,i cannot fake a Host announcement,hence i am not the Janitor. Faking Innocent Child would be worse than my Spy attempt last game.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Uh so, checking back on Asako to summarize. Day 1 she attacked Taku until he did the sacrifice, then she trusted him. Voted desin but only said it felt right. Later voted Panda in extension for voting Tiger.

Some relevant quotes this day:

Well for my role it's one I never had before
For those I trust it's juviii and seraph
Bel somtimes goes to the list of those I trust sometimes goes neutral, I still don't know what I feel about her
Those I distrust mostly evil considering he been focusing too much on bel and rather weird
Gajeel for those inactive, I expected him to do more honestly, especially considering there a card that have cowboy and he's the gambler man
Taku is in the weird list, he just weird

I also honestly don't see the appeal of those that want more SC, the card are useful but not sth I run hungrily for SC to get
I'm also bored, nothing really interesting happen, just back and forth between bel and evil, with a mix of taku being weird
(And seraph reveal that made me trust him)
I'm mostly waiting for people to come by this point especially people like holt
Didn't expect him to be such a background character this game
I don‘t know why she trusts Juviii, she didn‘t say. Neutral about Bel but distrusts Evil for attacking Bel. Gajeel true that boy is very afk and he‘s yet to sacrifice his role for Cowboy. Though he Cowboyed as Mafia Lover so maybe he only wouldn‘t do it if he was a very strong town role? Weird.

I made a post that included all that with reasoning
Well for hint if you check my roles it's rather easy to what's left but honestly since being det I no longer planned to hint much (it's easy for my future games this way, so people don't know if I got a good role or bad role, found it a bad move when I have a good role if I hint a lot)
I already said my suspect, it's evil and gajeel
Holt maybe too ?
Well there also demon that I feel like he playing more like his mafia self than townie
I don't care much, suspect me all you want seraph it's not like it's sth new, after all I'm suspected every game so I'm used to it
Honestly I kinda feel nervous if I'm not suspected in any mafia game as it could mean I could be a kill target (don't ask me my logic.....)
Suspects Evil, Gajeel and maybe Holt/Demon.

Honesty I don't see the similarity between this play style and last game, that's why I can't answer.
I don't think it's the same as last game I was more in the background, if you're going to say it's my commentary sadly I do that always when I'm both mafia or townie, plus it's the same for hints, I always claim day 3+
The only time I claimed early was in my first game because I got a mafia when I was BK

I thought I was more aggressive this game then my usual self so I'm kinda sad seraph you're telling me its similar to my background mafia self

Also seraph you know this yourself, last time I avoid associating with all the members in my team, do u really think if I was with blacktiger and I was mafia I openly fight for him
I prefer to give advice in the pad than in the open
I only protected him because it was unfair if he were to die when it's his second game and he died early last game (plus panda reasoning for voting him didn't help at the time), I'm pretty sure if I was mafia I avoid bringing as much attention to myself than do that
I do agree with her here that she‘s not the same as in the Puyo game, for what it‘s worth.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Holt‘s also still bothering me. Wish it was easier to go through posts and multiquote without PC.
Uh...??
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Hm..Taku you sacrificed Doc? I..wow...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
DD, you need to invest more points in your interpretation skills. Sure, I'm Prostitute that's why I was calling out to get blocked! NO! I am SUPERDETECTIVE! My skills are so god-like, I get told the roles of whoever I investigate and oh I can do that THREE TIMES PER NIGHT!!!
XDDD

@GrySun So you think we should go for Demon?
What about the no Janitor kill last night meaning there is a chance of Evil being Janitor? Should we wait one more night in case Janitor has been blocked last night by doc(not Taku since he was roleless last night)/prostitute or targeted a BP townie, meaning we should have had two deaths last night but got only one?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also 50/50 is good chance of either going right or never have to worry again. I see that as win/win, for me that is. XD
Wanna give us some hints regarding your role, Gry?^^
Careful someone might Pirate-steal that OP role.

Was still going over Asako, but I‘d go for one of the two of them, leaning more towards Demon. Evil I don‘t know how to feel about voting someone with 4 penalty votes, but I really shouldn‘t let that distract me. Him being Janitor is possible but waiting another day wouldn‘t help, they can just not kill with Janitor to frame him instead. 2 kills next day could also mean many more things but would make him look better and chances of mafia team failing/recruiting higher?

I gave another hint in my reply to Demon before, not gonna do more yet.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,707
Reaction score
61,409
Gender
Male
Country
France
I have already, or do you want more? I could be useful later if they let me live, there another one for you.
You did? Is it the "I'd rather keep my role"?

And yes Gry I said I'd give hints later, didn't mean it would in the same DP. Seraph asked me the same thing the same day near the end and I said I'd probably not hint after all. Today I gave hints without being asked at all.

As for my "Oh well", it means exactly that. Voting despite the risks, Panda had less votes than Bel and Taku and suddenly a bandwagon started. It's not even the first time I do this.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
While you‘re here, can you just shortly answer 3 questions?

1. Who do you suspect the most right now?
2. Is there anyone you trust to be town?
3. Can you hint towards the role you have? If it‘s active, passive, if you like it etc.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You did? Is it the "I'd rather keep my role"?

And yes Gry I said I'd give hints later, didn't mean it would in the same DP. Seraph asked me the same thing the same day near the end and I said I'd probably not hint after all. Today I gave hints without being asked at all.

As for my "Oh well", it means exactly that. Voting despite the risks, Panda had less votes than Bel and Taku and suddenly a bandwagon started. It's not even the first time I do this.
Yes, you could imagine what roles I wouldn‘t give away.

Not the first time you do what? Follow a bandwagon? Were you thinking he was mafia or in it for possible SC?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,707
Reaction score
61,409
Gender
Male
Country
France
@James Rye I said that "If" you believe that you'll get your role back later I can see someone sacrifice the Doc role D1. It's very unlikely for a Doc to succeed N1 and he doesn't know who to trust, plus you can't get results.

Doc is what I expected he'd claim. It doesn't make him more innocent in my eyes, it's just an easy claim at this point. I said I trust him but not especially because he claimed Doc, it's rather because he didn't claim more important than D1 Doc if it makes sense. Det at least gets results.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Hm..Taku you sacrificed Doc? I..wow...
I did, yes.
Well i'll explain my thoughts, i dislike being Doc. Especially early on. You have no idea who is who, you have a very slim chance of actually targeting the right person and saving him, and there's the sanity thing to keep in mind. Doc is a powerful role for sure, i just dislike it. Plus, since i believed the sacrifice was only for one night, i thought D1 was the best night to sacrifice since we're completely in the dark. Doc becomes powerful when you have a clear idea of who is active, who needs protecting etc.
Also keep in mind i was extremely triggered D1 due to stuff not related to the game. I made a mistake, i apologized for that.
Then during the night, i almost took the Cowboy, but then i thought that if i was the only Doc, that would be bad to get rid of it. Also i knew i was gonna be heavily criticized for getting rid of a Doc role, so i decided to get it back.

Now though, since i got blocked anyway, i might follow Gry's suggestion and sacrifice my role again. I'm becoming a fucking meme this game. Continuously doing the opposite of what i'm saying, things becoming worse and worse.. But i wanna be Cowboy more than ever now, at least if i die i wouldn't even care that much. I'll come back later and think more about it, the one thing that makes it bad in my eyes is the fact that my role could be taken by someone else only for one night.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,707
Reaction score
61,409
Gender
Male
Country
France
While you‘re here, can you just shortly answer 3 questions?

1. Who do you suspect the most right now?
2. Is there anyone you trust to be town?
3. Can you hint towards the role you have? If it‘s active, passive, if you like it etc.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Yes, you could imagine what roles I wouldn‘t give away.

Not the first time you do what? Follow a bandwagon? Were you thinking he was mafia or in it for possible SC?
I meant not the first time I type "Oh well" before voting for someone. And yes IMO that hint is pretty weak. Cowboy is fun but it's not that great when you are the one firing, from my POV at least, Prosecutor is much better when you think about risks and rewards. What you said is pretty much "I don't find my role boring".
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
I think we have a strong mafia in this game. It's a mix of very experienced players carrying couple noobs, but overall very good performance I think. Hence it's so hard to determine who really it is, more discreet things need to be taken into account rather than bold in your face move.

Oddly enough, after today so far considering all that's been said so far about roles I consider Yugi and Haku most townie-ish. The one seems confident about the child claim, that he didn't even bother to pay close attention to detail in night 1 results reveal, the other one seems like a messy player whose playstyle just happen to be very confusing.

So by Gry's analysis that making me Janitor :D I know I'm not, and you will see if you lynch me, but why would he push this theory so hard? No mafia player can anticipate which role hints will be dropped during the next day, so maybe that's one of the subtle mistakes to look out for?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Taku keep your role it's such a waste if you keep going back and forth , you're doc now, do what's worth doing as a doc (btw doc to me doesn't suck at all, there hoe afterall that can mess thing up, that's a role I hate but even if I hate it I won't sacrifice it )
Also for the other doc, you should get the protection card, it be really great if our secret doc could get it
Not worth it with taku as there the card that break trap cards
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I legit have no idea what's going on, but
While you‘re here, can you just shortly answer 3 questions?

1. Who do you suspect the most right now?
2. Is there anyone you trust to be town?
3. Can you hint towards the role you have? If it‘s active, passive, if you like it etc.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Yes, you could imagine what roles I wouldn‘t give away.

Not the first time you do what? Follow a bandwagon? Were you thinking he was mafia or in it for possible SC?
1) Either Evil, or Demon.

2) Mmmm. Not atm.

3) my roles is passive
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,707
Reaction score
61,409
Gender
Male
Country
France
I legit have no idea what's going on, but


1) Either Evil, or Demon.

2) Mmmm. Not atm.

3) my roles is passive
You have suspects but not even an ounce of trust for the others? Okay :lmao.
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,150
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Taku could sacrifice his role and bestow those points to Seraph.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top