Games Mafia Game 82 - Yu-Gi-Oh! - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
And now, the moment you've all been waiting for.

First, the playerlist:



And the game actions:
D1: N/A
N1:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> desin24 >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> innocent
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Takuan >>> success! >>> guilty
MarmaladeSky (Investigator) >>> N/A
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> gets nothing
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> BD_Beno >>> success! >>> Spy

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Holt >>> fails!
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> MarmaladeSky >>> success!

D2: N/A
N2:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> Holt >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Asako >>> success! >>> guilty (still dead tho. rip)
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Demonspeed >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> targeted Holt
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> James Rye >>> success! (nice)
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> Prostitute

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Demonspeed >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> James Rye >>> fails!

D3: N/A
N3:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> GrySun >>> fails!

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> GrySun >>> success! >>> innocent!
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Belserion >>> success! >>> gets nothing
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Seraph >>> Fails!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> Doctor

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> Seraph >>> success! (the power of the strongman for ya lol)
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> N/A

D4:
Evil3ye got lynched in D2. He comes back in D4. (welcome back!)
Holt uses Prosecutor role on DD. It fails as he died from the cowboy card (press F)

N4:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> N/A

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> GrySun >>> fails due to cointoss!
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Juviii >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A

D5: N/A
N5:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> desin24 >>> success! >>> innocent
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BlackTiger >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> digitaldude >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Takuan >>> success!

D6: N/A
N6:

Priority 2:

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A

D7: N/A
N7:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Blacktiger >>> success! (congrats!)

In conclusion: lol mechanic.
If you guys want the Card and SC day/night actions, ask @uberfayt \o/
Thanks for playing!
:confetti

Co-host thoughts coming soon!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Not true! Asako says she trusts me and my plan! We just need to tweak it and have me die today so that she avoids being lynched tomorrow when I die as townie today confirming her role today. Nobody got a present so far! With so many active roles an Illusion should have died by now! You are not making any sense whatsoever!
She said she‘s not sacrificing her role, last I‘ve seen. „Oh no, look at what‘s in the graveyard, it‘s an *insert mafia role here*“. I‘d actually wish I was in your position with the card and all, that‘d be the most fun shit ever as mafia to pull.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yes, but RR takes higher priority. Best would be if Sera buys both cards tonight.
But Role Reborn is used at Day, isn‘t the Pot a quickplay spell?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Nice plan, dd!
„Nice plan, dd! Nice to tell us who to block tonight to set you up!“
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Quick-play spell cards: They have the possibility to be activated during the night. wati so you buy it and use it instantly? so there you go.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
James is actually making me waste time on him too now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If James even is a Mafia,he could always be a gutsy TP for all we know. I only know that one of these "2" SMs needs to die today otherwise we won't have peace at mind. I need some kind of protection tonight because i fear i am dying next,although my role itself would hold no merit to the Town other than being a confirmed Player.
Can you answer my other post, specifically „why would Asako contest James‘ role if James is not lying“?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Alright Gry, what's your plan to confirm townies and get some mafias ? James proposed something, you disgaree with it and openly suspect him. What's your plan?
And what's your role.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
James is actually making me waste time on him too now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Can you answer my other post, specifically „why would Asako contest James‘ role if James is not lying“?
I did answer your post. I don't even know why you keep second guessing all this rather than suggest a better idea or claim/hint anything of your own at D3. Even you could bite it tonight but here you are outright refusing to give anything man.

How am i supposed to know what or why? I can only guess here too,i don't trust either of them is that enough?

Asako can be legit,James can be Mafia/TP.

Asako can be Mafia,James can still be TP. Both are lying.

That's all the scenarios that i can prominently see here. No way both are clean. James could also be fine with dying because he is a Bomb or something and takes down one of us anyway even if he dies.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Oh wait nvm. James sacrificed his Role. So even if Bomb he could not. Doesnt mean he cannot be lying though.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
He continously claims to be blocked,like i said,i see no reason to trust him just yet because he got a target right. Neither should any of you,but somehow you do.
Think anyone would trust him being blocked forever? Wouldn‘t he take any role other than Spy? Didn‘t they investigate 2 people in 2 nights if they have a Det? Why go for Spy? Why not claim Apprentice that tried learning from a dead person? Idk, literally anything will get him further than a Spy. Especially after last game‘s fiasco.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Your readiness to die is sure having quite the opposite effect on some players wanting to let you live. Who‘d have thought it turns out like that?

Even if it only gives you 1 more phase, if you‘re Escort or M. Det or even unused Strongman the extra nightpase is amazing for you.
If I was MD or SM or Escort or whatever why do I want to die today? You are not making sense! You are not making any sense in any of your posts whatsoever! All you try to do is prevent townies from giving Sera SCs and to stop this RR plan from confirming two townies! And that is bs!!! Only Mafia profits from us being confused about who is telling the truth and we got two RR cards to prove the people!

Counter question: Where do you see me believing that there are 2 SMs in this game? I outright said i want one of them dead today,and not just once but multiple times.

I also never said i trust the other Doc claim,other than the SC Transfer i haven't gotten much out of MUI this far.

So what exactly do you want from me now Gry? I'm remaining on a Neutral Ground but leaning in favor of lynching one of the SMs,what else do you want me to do really?

I gave observations and theories of my own but so far that has been only brushed off because it is so unlikely to happen.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@James Rye Why do you keep telling me to sacrifice? I told you i can't. I don't need to sacrifice for a PoM either,what's going on here now lol.
And thats why I said I have to die today!
Sera, dude, I was ready to be confirmed by you. I am okay to die today. Please man please don't stop believing in my plan. it's going to work. Mafia knows its going to work. Thats why they work so hard to smear shit on my plan! You can see that, right?

READ THE CARD!!! IT IS IN THE FIRST SENTENCE ON IT!


It says you can only use it when you failed your sacrifice in the previous day phase meaning only people who already sacrificed their role or who have one of the two roles which cannot sacrifice due their role rules can use this card.
If you don't sacrifice today and buy the card tonight you cannot use it tomorrow!
Get it!?

She said she‘s not sacrificing her role, last I‘ve seen. „Oh no, look at what‘s in the graveyard, it‘s an *insert mafia role here*“. I‘d actually wish I was in your position with the card and all, that‘d be the most fun shit ever as mafia to pull.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



But Role Reborn is used at Day, isn‘t the Pot a quickplay spell?
He still needs to follow the first sentence for being able to use the PoM and uber explained what this meant to do - fail a sacrifice. Else the card remains unusable.

As for Asako - why should I say she is Mafia when I say I should die today anyway. Even if I did, I would still most likely die. Meaning the moment I die as regular townie you all see I was telling the truth. I had no reason to lie to town. Meaning if I say she is Mafia and I die as townie Asako is dead tomorrow. If I say she is townie aka SM and I die as townie Asako is safe tomorrow and for the rest of the game of lynches. And if I say she is Mafia and die as Mafia why in the gods would ANYONE believe me? Same for when I say she is town and die as Mafia? You guys seriously think this is a 1 by 1 Mafia play aka Sera doing his bs spy move on xi0 and killing him as well? What the fuck? That would mean zero SM in this game! You guys seriously think I am trying for two days to get townies to get confirmed by RR just to kill a SM when I had the chance to destroy a doc role? What the hell!? It makes no sense, it makes absolutely no sense! Why is anyone even believing this bs? Why is Asako not ready to get confirmed today? If she is SM she has nothing to lose! I don't get it!!!!!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hmm a code so I was told day phase the results?
Not like you never did that before? As if you weren‘t on a team in the last games that had Det and did the code stuff.

Who posted before you today?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm leaving soon as I back to studying for the missed month cuz if corona, will be back in 2 hour and so
But what happen when an insane doc and a sane doc protect the same person and the insane doc flip kill while the sane doc there
I'm asking because of taku assuming he insane
This is just in case one block one doc and kill seraph as if mafia have an escort they could block the one known doc (you really shouldn't have revealed mui that you doc and stayed hidden but whatever)
I don't like the fact you announced taku that you will not protect seraph as that make mafia predict your movement, you should have stayed silent even if you weren't going to protect him as that make mafia fear the option of killing seraph cuz doc, well they can consider using strongman but then they have to worry about never being able to killing bel
He‘s protected. A sane Doc will prevent 10 kills if there are.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So you did use up your group's Strongman on Demon yesterday @GrySun ? Or why else are you so sure that he is protected?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
If James even is a Mafia,he could always be a gutsy TP for all we know. I only know that one of these "2" SMs needs to die today otherwise we won't have peace at mind. I need some kind of protection tonight because i fear i am dying next,although my role itself would hold no merit to the Town other than being a confirmed Player.
Yes. Exactly. You need protection and we have 2 so doctors that can provide it. Keeping James alive just for the sake of having the 6 SC plus Role Reborn in the game is pretty important. Together with you getting Role Revival we will have potentially 5 100% confirmed townies (Jesus coming back, IC day 4, James and 2 more through Role reborn).

If we need anyone alive out of the two SM then it is James if we lynch him the Role Reborn goes back into the shop and can be bought by mafia! If Asako really was Townie she would have sacrificed her role by now. Even if James lies about Asako, he will be dead the next day. Probabilities are higher that Asako is the liar out of those two. I've seen James' play quite a lot and he only gets this heated when he is town.

votekill Asako
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
There is no Escort and there is no prostitute.
Why should uber make a game where in the first 2 nights there were over 6 blocks with 2 role blockers and 4 attack blocks?
You make so no sense with that claim!
I‘ve been suspecting Evil and other early attackers exactly for that reason, in case that‘s the only roleblocking this game. And yet Evil was town. Other lvl2 blocks were wasted iirc. Didn‘t look like any early blocks were planned. Your lvl 3 block on Evil was quite something though. You guys really don‘t have an Escort? I don‘t buy it.

Besides the early blocks, how are mafia gonna block a detective/doctor with a lvl2 or 3 at day later? Escort sounds super likely to me imo.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Not like you never did that before? As if you weren‘t on a team in the last games that had Det and did the code stuff.

Who posted before you today?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



He‘s protected. A sane Doc will prevent 10 kills if there are.
Well no one so there you go...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
That
doesn't
make
any
sense
Sera can use the pot only next day phase and only if he were to sacrifice himself today. He has no PoM yet! What you are talking about is something that were to happen in night 5, not night 4 which is the next one and where Sera could only get SCs from us and not from the PoM as he has none and didn't failed his sacrifice yesterday as he didn't sacrificed his role yesterday.
You are talking BS that isn't even on the table, Gry!
He can use it at night no? Isn‘t this how he bought the mask and used on himself?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Thank you, desin! But like I said, I am fine with dying today as long as I get to confirm a townie with my death using RR on their role! Once I die as townie they know they can trust you! But I still need to get Sera more SC to confirm Bel tomorrow. Is there anyone left with some SCs? @Holt @BlackTiger @Belserion anyone? Please if you are really townie and you got SC left give them to Sera he needs 6 SC best 8 to buy RR and PoM tonight!
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
And thats why I said I have to die today!
Sera, dude, I was ready to be confirmed by you. I am okay to die today. Please man please don't stop believing in my plan. it's going to work. Mafia knows its going to work. Thats why they work so hard to smear shit on my plan! You can see that, right?

READ THE CARD!!! IT IS IN THE FIRST SENTENCE ON IT!


It says you can only use it when you failed your sacrifice in the previous day phase meaning only people who already sacrificed their role or who have one of the two roles which cannot sacrifice due their role rules can use this card.
If you don't sacrifice today and buy the card tonight you cannot use it tomorrow!
Get it!?
I don't even need this card anymore don't i? I mean honestly,what do i need it for?

I already have enough chips to buy a Role Reborn,my Role gets confirmed tomorrow anyway,i don't need more chips than necessary. After all,that is the endgoal of this plan no? I buy Role Reborn,someone sacrifices their role,i confirm them. Plain and easy. I can do that already. We don't need the Pot of Memes at all.


Yes. Exactly. You need protection and we have 2 so doctors that can provide it. Keeping James alive just for the sake of having the 6 SC plus Role Reborn in the game is pretty important. Together with you getting Role Revival we will have potentially 5 100% confirmed townies (Jesus coming back, IC day 4, James and 2 more through Role reborn).

If we need anyone alive out of the two SM then it is James if we lynch him the Role Reborn goes back into the shop and can be bought by mafia! If Asako really was Townie she would have sacrificed her role by now. Even if James lies about Asako, he will be dead the next day. Probabilities are higher that Asako is the liar out of those two. I've seen James' play quite a lot and he only gets this heated when he is town.

votekill Asako
So you trust Asako less than James huh? I repeat my initial question to you: Can or have you claimed a role so far? If not,why? If yes,kindly repeat what it is.

He can use it at night no? Isn‘t this how he bought the mask and used on himself?
I never said who i used the Mask on.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Counter question: Where do you see me believing that there are 2 SMs in this game? I outright said i want one of them dead today,and not just once but multiple times.

I also never said i trust the other Doc claim,other than the SC Transfer i haven't gotten much out of MUI this far.

So what exactly do you want from me now Gry? I'm remaining on a Neutral Ground but leaning in favor of lynching one of the SMs,what else do you want me to do really?

I gave observations and theories of my own but so far that has been only brushed off because it is so unlikely to happen.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@James Rye Why do you keep telling me to sacrifice? I told you i can't. I don't need to sacrifice for a PoM either,what's going on here now lol.
No need to counter ask, I‘m making sure to know where you stand. You said you want a SM dead, yet talked the most about other people from what I saw. I want you not to fall for James‘ BS, and to consider the simple facts before you think too overcomplicated. You‘re the main confirmed townie, basically all our leader. Let‘s not mess up today.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Alright Gry, what's your plan to confirm townies and get some mafias ? James proposed something, you disgaree with it and openly suspect him. What's your plan?
And what's your role.
We lynch James today. Tomorrow we lynch someone he‘s connected to or depending on results at night. You pretend like you can magically solve the game now. You can‘t. James‘ plan is very flawed and you‘ll just get played by being too naive in thinking it will work.

I‘m starting to distrust you too, just so you know.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I‘ve been suspecting Evil and other early attackers exactly for that reason, in case that‘s the only roleblocking this game. And yet Evil was town. Other lvl2 blocks were wasted iirc. Didn‘t look like any early blocks were planned. Your lvl 3 block on Evil was quite something though. You guys really don‘t have an Escort? I don‘t buy it.

Besides the early blocks, how are mafia gonna block a detective/doctor with a lvl2 or 3 at day later? Escort sounds super likely to me imo.
There is no way any host would make a game with 6 blocks in the first two nights, it makes no sense whatsoever. 4 blocks in each of the first two nights is already a lot even knowing who got picked by what attack thus me trying to use lvl3 attacks on people who have no active role aka evil and taku believing taku sacrificing his role meaning it was not a useful one or he was a mafia getting cold feet after seeing the RR card in the shop.
If we had a prostitute said prostitute would have come out by now and tell us who they blocked so far. Or we had an Escort trying to fake Prostitute. After all lets not forget we had one game with two prostitutes for town and we ended up lynching one of them when one of them got killed by Mafia.

Right now we have a chance to clear up the two SM claims.
I was ready to lose my role and become cowboy instead.
I am still ready to die today and use my RR card on Asako's sacrifice today.
Asako refused to sacrifice.
Who sounds more likely to be town and working their ass off to get Town some confirmed townies that have a freaking hard time to prove themselves???
JESUS I AM DYING HERE FFS!!!

He can use it at night no? Isn‘t this how he bought the mask and used on himself?
Mask of restrict doesn't say you cannot do the sacrifice action it just says you are going to fail at it when you do it. Thus the reason why I keep telling @Seraph to do the sacrifice today, fail it and then if he has enough SCs buy PoM for more SCs using it as quickplay as I guess this means Sera can steal from all of us one of our SCs during the coming night BEFORE any of our card buys count! That is a big deal if Mafia have a plan of buying cowboy cards but to keep quiet about owning them! Losing one SC might be enough to prevent them from buying it!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Takuan how about you directly answer my posts rather than deflecting? That‘d be very nice of you. I‘m burning to see your thoughts.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top