Games Mafia Game 82 - Yu-Gi-Oh! - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
And now, the moment you've all been waiting for.

First, the playerlist:



And the game actions:
D1: N/A
N1:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> desin24 >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> innocent
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Takuan >>> success! >>> guilty
MarmaladeSky (Investigator) >>> N/A
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> gets nothing
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> BD_Beno >>> success! >>> Spy

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Holt >>> fails!
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> MarmaladeSky >>> success!

D2: N/A
N2:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> Holt >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Asako >>> success! >>> guilty (still dead tho. rip)
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Demonspeed >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> targeted Holt
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> James Rye >>> success! (nice)
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> Prostitute

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Demonspeed >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> James Rye >>> fails!

D3: N/A
N3:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> GrySun >>> fails!

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> GrySun >>> success! >>> innocent!
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Belserion >>> success! >>> gets nothing
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Seraph >>> Fails!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> Doctor

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> Seraph >>> success! (the power of the strongman for ya lol)
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> N/A

D4:
Evil3ye got lynched in D2. He comes back in D4. (welcome back!)
Holt uses Prosecutor role on DD. It fails as he died from the cowboy card (press F)

N4:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> N/A

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> GrySun >>> fails due to cointoss!
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Juviii >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A

D5: N/A
N5:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> desin24 >>> success! >>> innocent
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BlackTiger >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> digitaldude >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Takuan >>> success!

D6: N/A
N6:

Priority 2:

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A

D7: N/A
N7:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Blacktiger >>> success! (congrats!)

In conclusion: lol mechanic.
If you guys want the Card and SC day/night actions, ask @uberfayt \o/
Thanks for playing!
:confetti

Co-host thoughts coming soon!
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
No need to counter ask, I‘m making sure to know where you stand. You said you want a SM dead, yet talked the most about other people from what I saw. I want you not to fall for James‘ BS, and to consider the simple facts before you think too overcomplicated. You‘re the main confirmed townie, basically all our leader. Let‘s not mess up today.
I had a big back and forth with both of these SMs already,James more than Asako true but,i did. I did not instantly agree to this plan or anything either,even if some of it makes sense.

And of course i question and focus on others because i don't want to develop Tunnel vision on this case alone,knowing that one of them has to be it today is enough for me right now. Doesn't mean i can't go and try to pull someone else out of the reserve today. Especially because i am trusted i feel like i need to,in case i don't make it after tonight or after that even i want the Townies to focus and go after those i suspected. If i cant help with any actions/results then i need to do this at least.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I did answer your post. I don't even know why you keep second guessing all this rather than suggest a better idea or claim/hint anything of your own at D3. Even you could bite it tonight but here you are outright refusing to give anything man.

How am i supposed to know what or why? I can only guess here too,i don't trust either of them is that enough?

Asako can be legit,James can be Mafia/TP.

Asako can be Mafia,James can still be TP. Both are lying.

That's all the scenarios that i can prominently see here. No way both are clean. James could also be fine with dying because he is a Bomb or something and takes down one of us anyway even if he dies.
You can‘t just list things of different likelihood and treat them equally likely Seraph. This is what messed you up every time in these games. Just ask yourself these questions:

1. Do you trust 2 SMs in this game?
1a. If yes, we lynch someone else. Who?
1b. If not, we must lynch one of them.
2. Does Asako benefit from claiming the same role as James?
2a. Yes, if both her and James are lying. Great, that means we can lynch either one.
2b. Yes, if James is town and she is mafia she benefits from contesting him by... *insert reason here*
2c. No it doesn‘t wtf. James is lying.

It‘s all much simpler than you make yourself believe.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I was MD or SM or Escort or whatever why do I want to die today? You are not making sense! You are not making any sense in any of your posts whatsoever! All you try to do is prevent townies from giving Sera SCs and to stop this RR plan from confirming two townies! And that is bs!!! Only Mafia profits from us being confused about who is telling the truth and we got two RR cards to prove the people!
You‘re really just trolling me at this point.

You didn‘t want to die, but you fucked up! Asako has your role, SM was a bad claim. Pretending to want to die now after she said you‘re lying to somehow gain sympathy you hope to give the opposite effect. You can disable Asako‘s role with the sacrifice play before dying, you can frame her because it‘s you looking into the graveyard. I don‘t know why I even bother replying.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

As for Asako - why should I say she is Mafia when I say I should die today anyway. Even if I did, I would still most likely die. Meaning the moment I die as regular townie you all see I was telling the truth. I had no reason to lie to town. Meaning if I say she is Mafia and I die as townie Asako is dead tomorrow. If I say she is townie aka SM and I die as townie Asako is safe tomorrow and for the rest of the game of lynches. And if I say she is Mafia and die as Mafia why in the gods would ANYONE believe me? Same for when I say she is town and die as Mafia? You guys seriously think this is a 1 by 1 Mafia play aka Sera doing his bs spy move on xi0 and killing him as well? What the fuck? That would mean zero SM in this game! You guys seriously think I am trying for two days to get townies to get confirmed by RR just to kill a SM when I had the chance to destroy a doc role? What the hell!? It makes no sense, it makes absolutely no sense! Why is anyone even believing this bs? Why is Asako not ready to get confirmed today? If she is SM she has nothing to lose! I don't get it!!!!!
Ok so you‘re saying if you‘re town, Asako followed your plan, you peeked into graveyard, you saw her role is Mafia, you wouldn‘t want her lynched? Instead you‘d still prefer dying?
Get outta here.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Seraph No you don't, you have 5 chips and we can only be sure about 1 of them really being in your pocket so far. Also you need PoM for the 3 remove trap cards. You buy the remove trap cards and remove it from possible Mafia players so that we can lvl1/2/3 attack them to stop them from voting/using their roles. For 9 SCs having a PoM is useful af.
Seriously if you want me to tell you all the uses of the cards against Mafia i can do so before I die but then you need to LISTEN to me when I am dead and confirmed townie and STOP pussying around! You already claimed IC early on, you are our best SC gathering spot until Evil comes back, we have two docs in-game to keep you safe, you should help me finding all the people in the game willing to help you buying a SC because Mafia sure as hell don't want to see you confirming another townie tomorrow and given how hard my plan gets flank it means they have no Strongman to stop you or even if they did they would not want to use it on you with two spies and a possible det running around!

Also you don't need to use the mask of restrict on yourself, you are IC, you can't lose your role due your role rules.
Please.
Just.
Sacrifice.
Your.
Role.
You are going to fail it.
I am going to do ANYTHING to get you the SC you need to buy both RR and PoM! I am going to SUCK DICK if that needs to happen to get you as many SCs as possible! But if you don't do a sacrifice today to acquire the condition for PoM to be activated this night then buying that card is of no use for you.
So pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase~
Just fail your sacrifice already.
Just make one part of my plan work considering Asako is too much of a coward to sacrifice her role to become a cowboy instead.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So you did use up your group's Strongman on Demon yesterday @GrySun ? Or why else are you so sure that he is protected?
Why are you assuming there‘s a Strongman? We haven‘t had that role in several games I believe. But please, tell us more about your team‘s composition.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yes. Exactly. You need protection and we have 2 so doctors that can provide it. Keeping James alive just for the sake of having the 6 SC plus Role Reborn in the game is pretty important. Together with you getting Role Revival we will have potentially 5 100% confirmed townies (Jesus coming back, IC day 4, James and 2 more through Role reborn).

If we need anyone alive out of the two SM then it is James if we lynch him the Role Reborn goes back into the shop and can be bought by mafia! If Asako really was Townie she would have sacrificed her role by now. Even if James lies about Asako, he will be dead the next day. Probabilities are higher that Asako is the liar out of those two. I've seen James' play quite a lot and he only gets this heated when he is town.

votekill Asako
WHAT DOES ASAKO GET from contesting James‘ claim? Please enlighten me.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Well no one so there you go...
Huh. Interesting to note for later.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I never said who i used the Mask on.
I thought you selfused for the Pot. Does preventing someone else‘s role sacrifice do much? Which player was a danger to us by sacrificing his role? I only see that by not giving mafia Cowboy.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Did grysun even give a fookin hint?
Select the view of all my posts and check for yourself, do some effort mr Spy.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
You can‘t just list things of different likelihood and treat them equally likely Seraph. This is what messed you up every time in these games. Just ask yourself these questions:

1. Do you trust 2 SMs in this game?
1a. If yes, we lynch someone else. Who?
1b. If not, we must lynch one of them.
2. Does Asako benefit from claiming the same role as James?
2a. Yes, if both her and James are lying. Great, that means we can lynch either one.
2b. Yes, if James is town and she is mafia she benefits from contesting him by... *insert reason here*
2c. No it doesn‘t wtf. James is lying.
Before i say anything else,what answers do you pick to these questions?


@Seraph No you don't, you have 5 chips and we can only be sure about 1 of them really being in your pocket so far. Also you need PoM for the 3 remove trap cards. You buy the remove trap cards and remove it from possible Mafia players so that we can lvl1/2/3 attack them to stop them from voting/using their roles. For 9 SCs having a PoM is useful af.
Seriously if you want me to tell you all the uses of the cards against Mafia i can do so before I die but then you need to LISTEN to me when I am dead and confirmed townie and STOP pussying around! You already claimed IC early on, you are our best SC gathering spot until Evil comes back, we have two docs in-game to keep you safe, you should help me finding all the people in the game willing to help you buying a SC because Mafia sure as hell don't want to see you confirming another townie tomorrow and given how hard my plan gets flank it means they have no Strongman to stop you or even if they did they would not want to use it on you with two spies and a possible det running around!

Also you don't need to use the mask of restrict on yourself, you are IC, you can't lose your role due your role rules.
Please.
Just.
Sacrifice.
Your.
Role.
You are going to fail it.
I am going to do ANYTHING to get you the SC you need to buy both RR and PoM! I am going to SUCK DICK if that needs to happen to get you as many SCs as possible! But if you don't do a sacrifice today to acquire the condition for PoM to be activated this night then buying that card is of no use for you.
So pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase~
Just fail your sacrifice already.
Just make one part of my plan work considering Asako is too much of a coward to sacrifice her role to become a cowboy instead.
What are you even saying at this point James...,the rule of confirmation got changed after Uber had already confirmed 2-3 Starchip Transfers to me. I know i have the necessary amount of Starchips because i've been gifted plenty + my attack + my eventual lock later on.

The more and more we keep going back to this the more i distrust you James. Votekill James Rye
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
!votelock James Rye
In the biggest fontsize I can. Wasted so much of the sunday on the simplest mafia lynch ever.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Before i say anything else,what answers do you pick to these questions?
1b, 2c.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I thought you selfused for the Pot. Does preventing someone else‘s role sacrifice do much? Which player was a danger to us by sacrificing his role? I only see that by not giving mafia Cowboy.
I cannot sacrifice my Role by default,its one of the 2 where the Sacrifice Mechanic doesn't apply to. I used the Mask on Gajeel because i don't trust him and judged him to make the sacrifice today to get a Cowboy Card which he would then use on one of us. He duelled as a Lover before so i don't see him not risk it as a Mafia either.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I cannot sacrifice my Role by default,its one of the 2 where the Sacrifice Mechanic doesn't apply to. I used the Mask on Gajeel because i don't trust him and judged him to make the sacrifice today to get a Cowboy Card which he would then use on one of us. He duelled as a Lover before so i don't see him not risk it as a Mafia either.
Right Gajeel is playing lol. Nvm good target.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
We lynch James today. Tomorrow we lynch someone he‘s connected to or depending on results at night. You pretend like you can magically solve the game now. You can‘t. James‘ plan is very flawed and you‘ll just get played by being too naive in thinking it will work.

I‘m starting to distrust you too, just so you know.
Being distrusted by someone i distrust is fine by me. I'm targetting you tonight, just so you know.
I'm fine with James dieing as long as he uses his RR card before dieing to confirm somebody. If he dies and is revealed townie, we'll have confirmed somebody.
I don't pretend that we can magically solve the game. I pretend that James' plan so far has been the closest we've been to confirming one or possibly several townies. Whether by him being confirmed by Seraph, or by lynching James after he uses his card.

@Takuan how about you directly answer my posts rather than deflecting? That‘d be very nice of you. I‘m burning to see your thoughts.
Deflecting? I give my thoughts plenty of times already, if you didn't follow it's not my problem. Talk about deflecting when you've avoided telling your role. I asked about it by the way, you didn't answer me. But i'm the one deflecting huh.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You can‘t just list things of different likelihood and treat them equally likely Seraph. This is what messed you up every time in these games. Just ask yourself these questions:

1. Do you trust 2 SMs in this game?
1a. If yes, we lynch someone else. Who?
1b. If not, we must lynch one of them.
2. Does Asako benefit from claiming the same role as James?
2a. Yes, if both her and James are lying. Great, that means we can lynch either one.
2b. Yes, if James is town and she is mafia she benefits from contesting him by... *insert reason here*
2c. No it doesn‘t wtf. James is lying.

It‘s all much simpler than you make yourself believe.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You‘re really just trolling me at this point.

You didn‘t want to die, but you fucked up! Asako has your role, SM was a bad claim. Pretending to want to die now after she said you‘re lying to somehow gain sympathy you hope to give the opposite effect. You can disable Asako‘s role with the sacrifice play before dying, you can frame her because it‘s you looking into the graveyard. I don‘t know why I even bother replying.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Ok so you‘re saying if you‘re town, Asako followed your plan, you peeked into graveyard, you saw her role is Mafia, you wouldn‘t want her lynched? Instead you‘d still prefer dying?
Get outta here.
We had plenty of games where we went "no way there are two of this kind of role" and we ended up with it being just that case. I have no problem with two SM being in the game considering the sacrifice mechanic of uber actually NEEDS players to sacrifice their roles to make use of the cards that requires you to be roleless. If he gave everyone a unique role, he gets no sacrifices this game and his beautiful card mechanic becomes worthless or a negate meme. So far all he had was an accident sacrifice and one willing sacrifice to be proven by Seraph. Now that that is out of bounds to prevent Mafia from succeeding to waste 12 SCs from a town player I am ready to lay down my life and die so that my death can confirm to town that my role really was SM and that I really became regular townie afterwards. Whole game I have been hinting at SM, I claimed SM first, I am willing to lose my role, I am okay to be lynched today to confirm my loyalty to town, why the fuck should I lie about ALL of that? It makes no sense as a Mafia to do so if I just end up dying as Mafia member!

I never fucked up! I am SM, I can't claim anything else but that! Which is why I said I am fine with sacrificing this role later in the game because SM is only useful in very specific situations. Thus I don't understand @Asako refusing to sacrifice when my death confirms her being townie if she also is really SM! And yes! I am saying that! I am saying I would be lynched today even if I said Asako was Mafia. Instead of a townie I would have confirmed a Mafia with my death! What's not there to like?
You are the one not making any sense? Why should one of the 4-5 Mafias risk a SM claim on day 3 if he doesn't know if there ain't a real SM in the game? Why would he then be okay to be checked on first with RR losing his Mafia role meaning the RR townie could use it on Mafia if it is a usable one like MD? Why would he then after being fucked over by the not mentioned rules offer to die for town if it confirms the 2nd SM?
Explain this to me; Gry?
Why would a Mafia be willing to lose their life just to give Town a freaking cowboy?
Where in god's almighty name is the sense in that play???

I am townie!
I want to die for town!
I want town to win!
And to win, town needs to confirm townies so Mafiascum gets flushed out into the day light once I have a group bigger than Mafia! As long as we stay 1-2 townies alive ahead of mafia - we win! So we need 6-7 confirmed townies and we are good to go!
We have two already - @Seraph and @Evil3ye . My original plan was to get myself and Asako confirmed, now with that plan being bust (thanks alot for the clarification @uberfayt ) I tweaked my plan to have Asako and @Belserion confirmed yet for whatever reason, Asako is now getting cold-feet despite only being a SM and becoming a cowboy after this night! It just makes no freaking sense!!!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

!votelock James Rye
In the biggest fontsize I can. Wasted so much of the sunday on the simplest mafia lynch ever.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



1b, 2c.
You fucked up, Gry. Once I die townie everyone will know you are full of BS. And here is the thing, we both already know, dude: I am townie. And you clearly are not. And you are getting yours next day for sure, so have thinking up an excuse and a bs role claim because there is no way anyone is going to let you live tomorrow after you trying to torpedo the plans of having two townies confirmed and got me lynched after all my sacrifices I did for town.
And from now I better ignore you.
No use wasting time and energy on a Mafia.
At least you are open about your anti-town play.
Like a noob. :P
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Being distrusted by someone i distrust is fine by me. I'm targetting you tonight, just so you know.
I'm fine with James dieing as long as he uses his RR card before dieing to confirm somebody. If he dies and is revealed townie, we'll have confirmed somebody.
I don't pretend that we can magically solve the game. I pretend that James' plan so far has been the closest we've been to confirming one or possibly several townies. Whether by him being confirmed by Seraph, or by lynching James after he uses his card.



Deflecting? I give my thoughts plenty of times already, if you didn't follow it's not my problem. Talk about deflecting when you've avoided telling your role. I asked about it by the way, you didn't answer me. But i'm the one deflecting huh.
Sure target me. Either you‘re a mafia full of shit or our sane Doc throwing the game while Mui is just riding along.
No idea how you still think James‘ plan gets us anywhere.


No you‘re deflecting. I quoted and asked you several things, no comment from you.
And I‘m pretty sure I told several times today to multiple people asking: No.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,788
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Gry I kept on talking after Beno, dunno what you are going on about.

I'm tired of this going in circles.

I don't believe in 2 SM like I said before.

@GrySun and @Holt will you claim if I do? You 2 have not given anything really. Holt hints at something that means nothing and Gry says he doesn't want to sacrifice cause he wants to keep his role lol
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I get that you don't want to by now Gry,what i do not understand is why? There lies merit in sharing,not sharing either puts a target on your back or making yourself more shady. Activity aside in this instance.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You fucked up, Gry. Once I die townie everyone will know you are full of BS. And here is the thing, we both already know, dude: I am townie. And you clearly are not. And you are getting yours next day for sure, so have thinking up an excuse and a bs role claim because there is no way anyone is going to let you live tomorrow after you trying to torpedo the plans of having two townies confirmed and got me lynched after all my sacrifices I did for town.
And from now I better ignore you.
No use wasting time and energy on a Mafia.
At least you are open about your anti-town play.
Like a noob. :P
Nothing anti-town like lynching a mafia right? Lmao just die already.

i‘m not inbetween your stupid plan. All you need for it is Asako, yet I‘m preventing it. Suuure.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I get that you don't want to by now Gry,what i do not understand is why? There lies merit in sharing,not sharing either puts a target on your back or making yourself more shady. Activity aside in this instance.
Because I got nothing useful to share yet. What will my role give you today?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Before i say anything else,what answers do you pick to these questions?


What are you even saying at this point James...,the rule of confirmation got changed after Uber had already confirmed 2-3 Starchip Transfers to me. I know i have the necessary amount of Starchips because i've been gifted plenty + my attack + my eventual lock later on.

The more and more we keep going back to this the more i distrust you James. Votekill James Rye
Uber only confirmed the Madara transfer. He didn't confirmed the others. I can go back and check if you want to.
And you don't need to distrust me.
You are the IC, I want you to win, for that you need 8 SC at best to get both the RR and the PoM.
And for the PoM to be activated when you buy it you just need to type "I sacrifice my role @uberfayt " that's it, that is all you have to do today to be able to use the PoM right away in case you have enough SC. I don't understand why you are so against sacrificing your role when you know you will fail at it anyway?
Actually...
@uberfayt If Seraph were to buy PoM and use it on the same night he brought it as quickplay does this mean he is bound to get one SC from everyone due them votelocking in the dayphase before they can buy their cards?

I cannot sacrifice my Role by default,its one of the 2 where the Sacrifice Mechanic doesn't apply to. I used the Mask on Gajeel because i don't trust him and judged him to make the sacrifice today to get a Cowboy Card which he would then use on one of us. He duelled as a Lover before so i don't see him not risk it as a Mafia either.
Yes, you cannot "successfully" sacrifice your role but you can FAIL at trying to do so meaning your sacrifice had "no effect" meaning the PoM card is activated the moment you buy it.
It is not that hard to understand. You are a smart player. I know that. You should be able to see the benefit of using PoM to keep Mafia from buying the cards they want to mess with town's card play. So please, just sacrifice your Innocent Child role and fail at it. You have nothing to lose when you do so.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Nothing anti-town like lynching a mafia right? Lmao just die already.

i‘m not inbetween your stupid plan. All you need for it is Asako, yet I‘m preventing it. Suuure.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Because I got nothing useful to share yet. What will my role give you today?
With Desin,Holt and Juviii still not claiming either,i guess 1 less person to worry about right now. Not that i make any shouts around here,this SM Situation needs to be resolved first before i/we can focus on anything else anyway.

@Juviii Who was your N1 target?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I‘m tempted to sprinkle my SC on James before he dies.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

With Desin,Holt and Juviii still not claiming either,i guess 1 less person to worry about right now. Not that i make any shouts around here,this SM Situation needs to be resolved first before i/we can focus on anything else anyway.

@Juviii Who was your N1 target?
I‘d share if I was in danger or if it‘d help resolve something or if I had results or if someone else claimed my role. Right now it just helps scum.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Sure target me. Either you‘re a mafia full of shit or our sane Doc throwing the game while Mui is just riding along.
No idea how you still think James‘ plan gets us anywhere.


No you‘re deflecting. I quoted and asked you several things, no comment from you.
And I‘m pretty sure I told several times today to multiple people asking: No.
James has a RR card. He sacrificed his role. He'll most likely get lynched today, and he knows it and is open to it. He proposes to use his card to check someone who's willing to sacrifice his role, so that we can confirm a townie. How does that not get us anywhere? If James is mafia, town loses nothing and lynches a mafia. If James is town, we either get a mafia, or confirm a townie.
How can it not work in town's favour ?

Alright, ask again then. High chance these are things i already gave my opinion about.
So you expect people to trust you when you're openly still hiding your role D3?
I'll trust you if James turns mafia, not before.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Uber only confirmed the Madara transfer. He didn't confirmed the others. I can go back and check if you want to.
And you don't need to distrust me.
You are the IC, I want you to win, for that you need 8 SC at best to get both the RR and the PoM.
And for the PoM to be activated when you buy it you just need to type "I sacrifice my role @uberfayt " that's it, that is all you have to do today to be able to use the PoM right away in case you have enough SC. I don't understand why you are so against sacrificing your role when you know you will fail at it anyway?
Actually...
@uberfayt If Seraph were to buy PoM and use it on the same night he brought it as quickplay does this mean he is bound to get one SC from everyone due them votelocking in the dayphase before they can buy their cards?



Yes, you cannot "successfully" sacrifice your role but you can FAIL at trying to do so meaning your sacrifice had "no effect" meaning the PoM card is activated the moment you buy it.
It is not that hard to understand. You are a smart player. I know that. You should be able to see the benefit of using PoM to keep Mafia from buying the cards they want to mess with town's card play. So please, just sacrifice your Innocent Child role and fail at it. You have nothing to lose when you do so.
Why do i need this PoM Card when i have the Role Reborn? That's all you want me to do in this plan,my role is useless in terms of actions and reveals. I cannot give it up and become Cowboy. Me becoming the Pinata everybody can hit on to get a Starchip is only going to backfire,on me only in this situation. I just know it,it always does.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top