Question New team for 100 Years Quest?

BadassLaxus

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2020
Messages
107
Reaction score
155
Age
27
Country
United States
I know this is off topic but if team Natsu took a break from after fighting a dragon god, I feel like another team will fight the moon god while they’re resting. Since it’s 5 members in team Natsu, here is who I think will be in the quest: mirajane, Laxus, jellal, Lucy, and maybe Juvia or another dragon slayer. I didn’t say gajeel because he might be worn out after the fight with aldoron.
Who would you choose to go on the quest???:hmm
 
Last edited by a moderator:

mwarren100

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2020
Messages
189
Reaction score
127
Age
28
Country
United States
I know this is off topic but if team Natsu took a break from after fighting a dragon god, I feel like another team will fight the moon god while they’re resting. Since it’s 5 members in team Natsu, here is who I think will be in the quest: mirajane, Laxus, jellal, Lucy, and maybe Juvia or another dragon slayer. I didn’t say gajeel because he might be worn out after the fight with aldoron.
Who would you choose to go on the quest???:hmm
Lucy needs to be the forefront in that arc.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I know this is off topic but if team Natsu took a break from after fighting a dragon god, I feel like another team will fight the moon god while they’re resting. Since it’s 5 members in team Natsu, here is who I think will be in the quest: mirajane, Laxus, jellal, Lucy, and maybe Juvia or another dragon slayer. I didn’t say gajeel because he might be worn out after the fight with aldoron.
Who would you choose to go on the quest???:hmm
I would choose Laxus, Jellal, and Juvia to go on the 100 Year Quest since Selene was manipulating the White Witch so Jellal would go after Selene instead and Juvia would get a temporary power up during the Moon Dragon God arc because of how the moon controls the tides. Also I don’t think Gajeel wouldn’t go on the 100 Year Quest because he wouldn’t want to leave Levi alone or put her at risk because of the 100 Year Quest.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

mwarren100

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2020
Messages
189
Reaction score
127
Age
28
Country
United States
I would choose Laxus, Jellal, and Juvia to go on the 100 Year Quest since Selene was manipulating the White Witch so Jellal would go after Selene instead and Juvia would get a temporary power up during the Moon Dragon God arc because of how the moon controls the tides. Also I don’t think Gajeel wouldn’t go on the 100 Year Quest because he wouldn’t want to leave Levi alone or put her at risk because of the 100 Year Quest.
Juvia instead of Lucy really. POWER OF STARS
 

mwarren100

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2020
Messages
189
Reaction score
127
Age
28
Country
United States
Lucy is already enlisted on the quest...?

they’re talking about extra members for the quest
He did include Lucy on his list. I hope after this arc though the rest of Fairy tail leaves because I believe they won't have any reason to be there.
 

BadassLaxus

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2020
Messages
107
Reaction score
155
Age
27
Country
United States
He did include Lucy on his list. I hope after this arc though the rest of Fairy tail leaves because I believe they won't have any reason to be there.
This manga will be better if team natsu takes a rest for the next god dragon, and other strong members go. And they be the focus of the entire arc
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I know this is off topic but if team Natsu took a break from after fighting a dragon god, I feel like another team will fight the moon god while they’re resting. Since it’s 5 members in team Natsu, here is who I think will be in the quest: mirajane, Laxus, jellal, Lucy, and maybe Juvia or another dragon slayer. I didn’t say gajeel because he might be worn out after the fight with aldoron.
Who would you choose to go on the quest???:hmm
So this is like a GMG B Team scenario?
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
If a Team B was to go, Mira shouldn't be there, neither should Jellal, Juvia or anyone that's not a DS.

They have no way in hurting a dragon and Wendy isn't there to give them a ds seal.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
If a Team B was to go, Mira shouldn't be there, neither should anyone who's not a DS be there either.

They have no way in hurting a dragon.
The non-DS can help through their magic. Jellal being the obvious choice. The DE's are a third party in all this too so I'd take anyone who can throw down.
 

yutu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2019
Messages
2,328
Reaction score
4,540
Age
34
Country
France
None, but may be people who will leave with brandish or virgin or selene.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
The non-DS can help through their magic. Jellal being the obvious choice. The DE's are a third party in all this too so I'd take anyone who can throw down.
How'd they help with their magic?
 

Zerefate

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 27, 2020
Messages
7
Reaction score
5
Age
20
Country
Singapore
I know this is off topic but if team Natsu took a break from after fighting a dragon god, I feel like another team will fight the moon god while they’re resting. Since it’s 5 members in team Natsu, here is who I think will be in the quest: mirajane, Laxus, jellal, Lucy, and maybe Juvia or another dragon slayer. I didn’t say gajeel because he might be worn out after the fight with aldoron.
Who would you choose to go on the quest???:hmm
Must they be from Fairy tail guild?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
How'd they help with their magic?
Someone like Jellal could use barriers. Even if they can't do any damage, their power can be useful, they can buy the DS some time etc. Case in point is the current dragon - it's much better to have more numbers.
 

Zerefate

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 27, 2020
Messages
7
Reaction score
5
Age
20
Country
Singapore
Someone like Jellal could use barriers. Even if they can't do any damage, their power can be useful, they can buy the DS some time etc. Case in point is the current dragon - it's much better to have more numbers.
Jellal was getting handed over to Gears, i doubt he would be useful if he were to fight Selene or the other dragon gods.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Someone like Jellal could use barriers. Even if they can't do any damage, their power can be useful, they can buy the DS some time etc. Case in point is the current dragon - it's much better to have more numbers.
The ds themselves are fodder in comparison. They could have all the time in the world and it wouldn't make a difference.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Jellal was getting handed over to Gears, i doubt he would be useful if he were to fight Selene or the other dragon gods.
He also helped Erza stop from dying against Acnologia.

When the dragons need to fall, someone like Jellal can perform miraculous feats if required. It might been he deflects a roar so that Erza can land her DS sword attack.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,971
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
even if they dont partake to directly deal with the dragon gods, I can see they will deal with Diabolos, Rebellious, and possibly the Magic Council. I dont think Team Natsu alone is able to handle all. Now that Makarov is here, I can see after Aldo arc they will take a short rest (because they are not in a good shape now) and make a decision.

so for sure, it'll be like Team A & Team B of GMG
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
No, because they forfeit the quest if they tell anyone who didn't sign the contract about its details. It's the reason why they didn't tell Juvia.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
No, because they forfeit the quest if they tell anyone who didn't sign the contract about its details. It's the reason why they didn't tell Juvia.
Seems like Brandish is going to tell the other Fairy Tail members about the dragon gods so it shouldn't be a problem.
 
Top