They can know about the dragon gods. Team Natsu still can't talk to anyone about the details of the 100 Years Quest.Seems like Brandish is going to tell the other Fairy Tail members about the dragon gods so it shouldn't be a problem.
They can know about the dragon gods. Team Natsu still can't talk to anyone about the details of the 100 Years Quest.Seems like Brandish is going to tell the other Fairy Tail members about the dragon gods so it shouldn't be a problem.
I don’t think Gajeel will abandon Levi and go on the 100 Year Quest knowing that she’s pregnant and I don’t think Mira would go the 100 Year Quest without her siblings or put them in danger taking them along with her.I mean, bringing along non ds members would still work seeing as Wendy has her dragon slayer enchants, as much as I dislike the enchant itself.
Obviously I want Mira as she's my number 1 and her to get some better feats. I'm not sure if Gajeel will abandon Levy though, seeing as she's pretty pregnant.
Yeah, if anything I want Mira to get away from her siblings.I want Laxus, Juvia, and Jellal ( depending if the White Witch is done for yet or would he go after Selene) to on the 100 Year Quest.
I don’t think Gajeel will abandon Levi and go on the 100 Year Quest knowing that she’s pregnant and I don’t think Mira would go the 100 Year Quest without her siblings or put them in danger taking them along with her.
Lucy is in team Natsu, so why did you mention her lolI know this is off topic but if team Natsu took a break from after fighting a dragon god, I feel like another team will fight the moon god while they’re resting. Since it’s 5 members in team Natsu, here is who I think will be in the quest: mirajane, Laxus, jellal, Lucy, and maybe Juvia or another dragon slayer. I didn’t say gajeel because he might be worn out after the fight with aldoron.
Who would you choose to go on the quest???![]()
I meant for the moon god dragon, I included Lucy because people kept saying Lucy is going to have a “part” in the arc, and I excluded gajeel because he’s going to be out of magic because of the fight with aldoron, and he has already dealt a lot of damage, I just feel like this aldoron be gajeel fight, will really exhaust him. But this is just for opinions lolLucy is in team Natsu, so why did you mention her lol
Jellal and Crime Sorciere for moon dragon; and Laxus & rest of FT (ideally Gajeel, but since you excluded him I go Laxus) for gold dragon.