Question New team for 100 Years Quest?

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Seems like Brandish is going to tell the other Fairy Tail members about the dragon gods so it shouldn't be a problem.
They can know about the dragon gods. Team Natsu still can't talk to anyone about the details of the 100 Years Quest.
 

kian

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2020
Messages
617
Reaction score
1,336
Gender
Male
Country
Dragonstone
I mean, bringing along non ds members would still work seeing as Wendy has her dragon slayer enchants, as much as I dislike the enchant itself.

Obviously I want Mira as she's my number 1 and her to get some better feats. I'm not sure if Gajeel will abandon Levy though, seeing as she's pretty pregnant.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I want Laxus, Juvia, and Jellal ( depending if the White Witch is done for yet or would he go after Selene) to on the 100 Year Quest.

I mean, bringing along non ds members would still work seeing as Wendy has her dragon slayer enchants, as much as I dislike the enchant itself.

Obviously I want Mira as she's my number 1 and her to get some better feats. I'm not sure if Gajeel will abandon Levy though, seeing as she's pretty pregnant.
I don’t think Gajeel will abandon Levi and go on the 100 Year Quest knowing that she’s pregnant and I don’t think Mira would go the 100 Year Quest without her siblings or put them in danger taking them along with her.
 

kian

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2020
Messages
617
Reaction score
1,336
Gender
Male
Country
Dragonstone
I want Laxus, Juvia, and Jellal ( depending if the White Witch is done for yet or would he go after Selene) to on the 100 Year Quest.



I don’t think Gajeel will abandon Levi and go on the 100 Year Quest knowing that she’s pregnant and I don’t think Mira would go the 100 Year Quest without her siblings or put them in danger taking them along with her.
Yeah, if anything I want Mira to get away from her siblings.

Kinda miss seeing solo Mira. I doubt Mira will be brought along (:emobirb) but I have my hopes to Team Natsu needing more firepower, since they’ve been struggling a lot.
 

Veni Vidi Vici

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2019
Messages
139
Reaction score
186
Gender
Hidden
Country
Guam
That's one of the main problems on writing an entire plot based on a single mission, it gives you only little changes from the straight line.

I don't think there will be any "new" team, maybe they'll just add some members.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
I'm in the middle kinda, aximous is right that nobody can officially be told by a team natsu member about the quest or join (they have to sign a contract and other stuff, they can't join team natsu and just go) but I think after aldo arc it's gonna be a team A/team B thing with hopefully white wizard and spriggan 12 in prominent roles, especially after last chapter their relevance seems even more likely and that's hype in itself. this twitter comic prob is something that'll happen

 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,582
Reaction score
10,159
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
I know this is off topic but if team Natsu took a break from after fighting a dragon god, I feel like another team will fight the moon god while they’re resting. Since it’s 5 members in team Natsu, here is who I think will be in the quest: mirajane, Laxus, jellal, Lucy, and maybe Juvia or another dragon slayer. I didn’t say gajeel because he might be worn out after the fight with aldoron.
Who would you choose to go on the quest???:hmm
Lucy is in team Natsu, so why did you mention her lol

Jellal and Crime Sorciere for moon dragon; and Laxus & rest of FT (ideally Gajeel, but since you excluded him I go Laxus) for gold dragon.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

BadassLaxus

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2020
Messages
107
Reaction score
155
Age
27
Country
United States
Lucy is in team Natsu, so why did you mention her lol

Jellal and Crime Sorciere for moon dragon; and Laxus & rest of FT (ideally Gajeel, but since you excluded him I go Laxus) for gold dragon.
I meant for the moon god dragon, I included Lucy because people kept saying Lucy is going to have a “part” in the arc, and I excluded gajeel because he’s going to be out of magic because of the fight with aldoron, and he has already dealt a lot of damage, I just feel like this aldoron be gajeel fight, will really exhaust him. But this is just for opinions lol
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top