For the most part, this was an extremely strong week for WSJ series. This week's top 5:
1. Mitama Security - Mr. Commentary for the win! Definitely one of the funniest chapters in the last handful. Please don't end!
2. Undead Unluck - Fantastic chapter. Awesome designs for the new characters, interesting environment, and I love how the series even builds upon a lot of small details people would ordinarily gloss over.
3. Moriking - Really funny chapter here. New character is hilarious, but I'm curious how much bigger the cast can get considering the restriction on the number of kings the author implemented early on.
4. Mashle - Pretty awesome chapter. The page with Lemon gave me the chills first time I saw it.
5. Magu-chan: God of Destruction - Great follow-up chapter to the first one. The childhood friend seems like a pretty nice and funny guy, and Magu's interest in humanity (with his special twist to the wordings) is really funny.
The best of the rest:
6. Chainsaw Man - Wild chapter. Interesting development that, while surprising, isn't outlandish whatsoever. Very well-done reveal.
7. Act-Age - Really good chapter, although I felt sad there for the little girl at first. I'm glad we'll be getting a lot more of her with Yonagi in this arc.
8. Mission: Yozakura Family - I had fun with the chapter even though there was no Mutsumi. This side character is starting to warm up to me, and he almost reminds me of someone from Samon.
9. Ayakashi Triangle - Good chapter. Nice fanservice, and I'm interested to see what's going to happen next chapter based on the ending development.
10. We Never Learn - An alright chapter, but too much oncoming suffering for my taste. Uruka route > Sawako route > Fumino route > Rizu mini-route
11. Time Paradox Ghostwriter - The chapter was alright. The development this chapter didn't do much for me one way or the other.
12. Hard-Boiled Cop and Dolphin - Kind of a weird first chapter. The art is good, but the plot just seems to random and strange. It's going to take a few more chapters for me to get a better idea of what this series wants to be.
13. Bone Collection - One of its better chapters, with the first half being decent while I felt like the conclusion was a bit rushed. Wish the art was better on this.
14. Agravity Boys - Didn't really laugh at all this chapter. If a 4th series needs to go to make room for the robot series, I wouldn't mind seeing this go.