You do realise some of the most popular shonen manga of all time were written by women right? Hell Gotouge themselves are rumored to be female, even if there is no real confirmation for that.
By this logic Fullmetal alchemist, Urusei Yatsura, Ranma, Inuyasha, Reborn (quite possibly KNY) and so on all should've run in a shoujo magazine because a woman couldn't possibly know what guys want. Women know WSJ is a boy's magazine, it's not like they would try to change it into weekly shoujo jump.
I saw several people respond to my initial post so I hope this reply encompasses all of them at least somewhat well.
Yes obviously I'm aware of that. Throw D.Gray-Man in there for good measure. I didn't say that women are incapable of creating a good shonen series. But I'd argue those examples are the exceptions, not the norm first, and second it seems less about that and more "Let's hire women/hope a female protagonist becomes a face of the magazine because it's 2020 and we're woke." If it happens organically or whatever cool but doing it because others pressure you or just to give themselves a pat on the shoulder is something I'm against.
To the point someone made about romance, speaking for myself, as a kid and now, I never had any desire to see romance in the shonen series I liked even though I know it's a common thing to do in most shows/series not just manga. But to me that's the equivalent of reading a typical shojo drama and saying "Where are the fights and superpowers"? Nor have I ever been intrested in reading a series and trying to identify with the female characters (again speaking personally). I'd also argue that Chi Chi and Sakura (two common characters people complain about), stereotypes though they may be, aren't exactly incongruent.
Concerning DB Super: Broly, Toriyama said something to the effect of: "I hope young boys, men with the hearts of boys and even the very small number of women who understand the hearts of young boys can enjoy the movie." There's a reason he phrased it like that.
Lastly, my concern is that Jump could become what Hollywood has. People call classic strong male protagonists as "toxic and misogynist." Look at what's happening to James Bond, what happened to Ghost Busters and a crap ton of other franchises in current times. Or who whenever a female is drawn a certain way in American superhero comics it's always "Women aren't built like that! The skirt is too short! Draw them realistically! Sexist!" And so on. It's tiresome. I won't go off on a tangent about this off topic subject but that's basically where I'm coming from. I'd hate to see Jump become that.