Art - Volume Covers and Official Art | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Art Volume Covers and Official Art

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Are you sure ? To me, it's only Zenon.

BloodyBoredom

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Are you sure ? To me, it's only Zenon.
Asta's grimoire was on the back of 23, so we knew he'd be featured in 24, but this is more a Zenon's cover, no hints to 25, so I expect Dante or Grey for that one.

DaGreatNoodles

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
I think Volume 25 will feature Dante (and probably Yami) on the cover since he is the central character of the last 7 chapters (240-246).

BloodyBoredom

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Judging from the edges i guess its Dante's grimoire?

So next volume should basically be Noelle and Vanica.
lol Yuno got no Dark Triad cover :xp
Well the Grimoire is definitely not Yami's and he's had one already, so it's 100% Dante's cover, Grimoire and Spine, Vanica should be 26 to complete the Dark Triad volumes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Volume 25 back (Dante's Grimoire) and the Spine.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell

Volume 25 back (Dante's Grimoire) and the Spine.
Neat :verily
Im probably annoying with this, but once again i wonder .... does any of the ornament on Dante's grimoire give the impression that its flesh related magic.
I know that the ornaments are hardly the main giveaway of the users magic, but some grimoires art does give it away.
It looks like a wheel/compass like ornament which would more hint at gravity magic rather then the flesh magic that he has, or is it even flesh magic to begin with?
It would fit with the dark triad theme: bone, blood and flesh ... but i still wonder.

.... dont mind me overthinking things again, in the end its nothing important to think about :xp

one thing that comes to mind is the Vitruvian Man, which is basically the symbol of Anatomy

maybe its based on this in some weird way ...

Last edited:

BloodyBoredom

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Neat :verily
Im probably annoying with this, but once again i wonder .... does any of the ornament on Dante's grimoire give the impression that its flesh related magic.
I know that the ornaments are hardly the main giveaway of the users magic, but some grimoires art does give it away.
It looks like a wheel/compass like ornament which would more hint at gravity magic rather then the flesh magic that he has, or is it even flesh magic to begin with?
It would fit with the dark triad theme: bone, blood and flesh ... but i still wonder.

.... dont mind me overthinking things again, in the end its nothing important to think about :xp

one thing that comes to mind is the Vitruvian Man, which is basically the symbol of Anatomy

maybe its based on this in some weird way ...
the cover has Black Holes, Wormholes and the circle looks like an Orbital Resonance, it's getting more likely Dante's own magic is Gravity, also the Spine is probably my favorite part, Dante just looks so creepy, definitely the creepiest cover from Tabata so far.

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Stating the obvious, but Dante's eyes... :hmm
Time to go wild

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I like that Noelle is literally seen as nothing on this cover, like Vanica thought she was during the battle.
This made me chuckle because i instantly remembered volume 24 with Zenon, where Yuno isnt even on the cover. Yuno nonexistent against Zenon :xp

BloodyBoredom

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This made me chuckle because i instantly remembered volume 24 with Zenon, where Yuno isnt even on the cover. Yuno nonexistent against Zenon :xp
yeah, I assume Tabata is waiting to give Yuno a cover with his Royal outfit or something

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Of course Yuno must really be disliked by Tabata, I think the last time he is seen on the cover was in volume 17

Volume 24 was the one in which his presence was most logical and he did not enter it .....

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Better look

The volume cover looks really good, as always. Almost all of Black Clover's volume covers are really nice to look at. Cant wait to get my hands on this one when the english release happens.

Last edited:

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
Freat as expected Noelle, Vanica and Lopo are the cover characters.

Ramen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Noelle is a nice touch.