A house filled with artichokes..splendid !

Who's the most handsome


  • Total voters
    6

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I'm home, left Poland 10 days ago. Thanks for asking! <3
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I hope you're not failing in school.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
You underestimate my power!
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Good good let the power flow through you.

How are you managing with school and being home now? Family okay?
I'm done with uni until October. Trying to focus on learning german this summer, though!
Yes, thankfully everyone's fine. The COVID-19 situation is terrible over here, but we're avoiding unnecessary contact, so there's that.
How are you doing yourself? Everyone's well, I hope.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I'm done with uni until October. Trying to focus on learning german this summer, though!
Yes, thankfully everyone's fine. The COVID-19 situation is terrible over here, but we're avoiding unnecessary contact, so there's that.
How are you doing yourself? Everyone's well, I hope.
Why german? That's a tough way to spend the rest of your summer.
Yes definitely take care of yourself and maintain social distance if youre outside. You mean things are bad in terms of high number of casualties?
I'm doing alright, I've been working from home since April (later than most of the country), and still have a job so I'm grateful. Haven't really been out that much besides supermarket a few times and walks. Everyone in my house is doing well too; thanks :)
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Why german? That's a tough way to spend the rest of your summer.
Yes definitely take care of yourself and maintain social distance if youre outside. You mean things are bad in terms of high number of casualties?
I'm doing alright, I've been working from home since April (later than most of the country), and still have a job so I'm grateful. Haven't really been out that much besides supermarket a few times and walks. Everyone in my house is doing well too; thanks :)
Haha, I think I'll have my 6th (practical) year in Germany, and maybe I'll apply for specialization/residency there as well.
As for the virus, there's a lot of cases - they pretty much make 400 tests a day (insane amount, eh? :lmao) and around 200 are positive, constantly. People are uneducated and don't give a shit.
Nice, that sounds great! Can't ask for much more during these times.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Haha, I think I'll have my 6th (practical) year in Germany, and maybe I'll apply for specialization/residency there as well.
As for the virus, there's a lot of cases - they pretty much make 400 tests a day (insane amount, eh? :lmao) and around 200 are positive, constantly. People are uneducated and don't give a shit.
Nice, that sounds great! Can't ask for much more during these times.
Haha, I think I'll have my 6th (practical) year in Germany, and maybe I'll apply for specialization/residency there as well.
As for the virus, there's a lot of cases - they pretty much make 400 tests a day (insane amount, eh? :lmao) and around 200 are positive, constantly. People are uneducated and don't give a shit.
Nice, that sounds great! Can't ask for much more during these times.
That would be awesome if you get that residency. We'd be able to hang out when I eventually visit the country again.

Is the number of cases still increasing there or are you now looking at the other end of the curve? 400? I mean that seems even smaller to me because of the population here, but I can see this is little even for a smaller country. 400 is basically just my neighbourhood lol. That ratio is insane though.

I'm not surprised that people don't give a shit. Even here where you'd think people were educated, they still do stupid things and didn't really listen to the lockdown guidelines that were in place. And as soon as it got sunny, they all flocked to the beaches and parks with no care in the world. Luckily though, despite all this foolishness, it looks like the worst is behind is...generally speaking. There were one or two cities that had to be locked down again because of massive outbreaks.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
That would be awesome if you get that residency. We'd be able to hang out when I eventually visit the country again.
For sure!

Is the number of cases still increasing there or are you now looking at the other end of the curve? 400? I mean that seems even smaller to me because of the population here, but I can see this is little even for a smaller country. 400 is basically just my neighbourhood lol. That ratio is insane though.
The cases are still increasing, it's terrible.
Yeah, it was a joke - 400 is extremely little, but the ratio is just unbelievable.
They announced some restrictions now, but who knows.

I'm not surprised that people don't give a shit. Even here where you'd think people were educated, they still do stupid things and didn't really listen to the lockdown guidelines that were in place. And as soon as it got sunny, they all flocked to the beaches and parks with no care in the world. Luckily though, despite all this foolishness, it looks like the worst is behind is...generally speaking. There were one or two cities that had to be locked down again because of massive outbreaks.
Ah yes, the UK wasn't doing too well, but at least you're on the second half of the curve.
What's left to see is if the virus mutates similarly to influenza.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
if you guys meet up
I am anticipating the pics :zomg
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

gallon why is antacid so yummy.. I wish I could snack on it :tss
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
The cases are still increasing, it's terrible.
Yeah, it was a joke - 400 is extremely little, but the ratio is just unbelievable.
They announced some restrictions now, but who knows.
Did you have to quarantine when you got back?
You're only getting restrictions now?

Ah yes, the UK wasn't doing too well, but at least you're on the second half of the curve.
What's left to see is if the virus mutates similarly to influenza.
Yeah we'll see about that. Now that the lockdown restrictions are loosening, they're introducing the mandatory use of masks when going into stores from 24th July. I'm just glad I can work from home, I don't have to mix with people unless I go supermarket.

if you guys meet up
I am anticipating the pics
You wouldn't need photos if you were there too.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
maybe someday if I visit Netherlands :nod
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
That's actually pretty decent. Fair play. Though I think it'd be a shame to come to Europe and only see one country.
ikr! what are your top 5 best european countries to visit?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,918
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
it's still just a wish.
want to visit my mom's best friend. and yeah Mala too :zomg
Would definitely treat you to a good meal if you ever have the chance to visit :nod
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
gallon why is antacid so yummy.. I wish I could snack on it :tss
It is? :lmao Which one are you taking?

Did you have to quarantine when you got back?
You're only getting restrictions now?
No, they removed it a week or two before I returned.
We had restrictions prior, but then they were lifted, and now they're partially returning.


Yeah we'll see about that. Now that the lockdown restrictions are loosening, they're introducing the mandatory use of masks when going into stores from 24th July. I'm just glad I can work from home, I don't have to mix with people unless I go supermarket.
Yeah, that sounds very practical.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
ikr! what are your top 5 best european countries to visit?
I want to go to Iceland, Italy, Spain, Greece and I'll probably add Croatia there. That would likely change if you asked me again.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
ah the Mediterranean gang

It is? :lmao Which one are you taking?
yes, sweet and minty :nrr it's written "antasida doen" (antasida = antacid). do you know about it? Aluminum hydroxide 200 mg, magnesium hydroxide 200 mg
 
Top