A house filled with artichokes..splendid !

Who's the most handsome


  • Total voters
    6

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,977
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Is that Indonesian? Haha!
Thanks a lot, Ahmad!
No lol actually it's Arabic :p Welcome
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This is what I was talking about back then on Slack, Galski


I am tanned. My skin is basically white (look at my left hand) and the other side is even whiter than the exposed one. Some parts like face, neck, back of the hands, and insteps are darker because they got exposed to the sun too frequently. There's even sandal-shaped tan on my insteps lol
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Oh wow, I thought you were darker. Okay, should've used Milly as an example, haha!
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,977
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Milly :teehee
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,977
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Ramadan Mubarak, Galski :)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Happy eid mubarak Galski
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
hey gallon can you come to....ah right :kappa
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
@Gallon is already gay, it's too late :awe
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
One of my weird friends linked me to this weird ass thing. So I said to myself... you should randomly send it to @Gallon.

Enjoy? I guess?

You have some good friends truly :XD
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
One of my weird friends linked me to this weird ass thing. So I said to myself... you should randomly send it to @Gallon.

Enjoy? I guess?

I love you and your friend. Never cease to amaze me. <3
 
Top