Is that Indonesian? Haha!Barakallah fii umrik Galski![]()
Thanks a lot, Ahmad!
Is that Indonesian? Haha!Barakallah fii umrik Galski![]()
No lol actually it's ArabicIs that Indonesian? Haha!
Thanks a lot, Ahmad!
Welcome--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Your mom? Already did.hey gallon can you come to....ah right![]()
You can comeback since yesterday, where are you cuntYour mom? Already did.
@OtakuFreakHe's going to confess anytime now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You have some good friends trulyOne of my weird friends linked me to this weird ass thing. So I said to myself... you should randomly send it to @Gallon.
Enjoy? I guess?

I love you and your friend. Never cease to amaze me. <3One of my weird friends linked me to this weird ass thing. So I said to myself... you should randomly send it to @Gallon.
Enjoy? I guess?