I'm home, left Poland 10 days ago. Thanks for asking! <3
Good good let the power flow through you.You underestimate my power!
I'm done with uni until October. Trying to focus on learning german this summer, though!Good good let the power flow through you.
How are you managing with school and being home now? Family okay?
Why german? That's a tough way to spend the rest of your summer.I'm done with uni until October. Trying to focus on learning german this summer, though!
Yes, thankfully everyone's fine. The COVID-19 situation is terrible over here, but we're avoiding unnecessary contact, so there's that.
How are you doing yourself? Everyone's well, I hope.

Haha, I think I'll have my 6th (practical) year in Germany, and maybe I'll apply for specialization/residency there as well.Why german? That's a tough way to spend the rest of your summer.
Yes definitely take care of yourself and maintain social distance if youre outside. You mean things are bad in terms of high number of casualties?
I'm doing alright, I've been working from home since April (later than most of the country), and still have a job so I'm grateful. Haven't really been out that much besides supermarket a few times and walks. Everyone in my house is doing well too; thanks![]()
) and around 200 are positive, constantly. People are uneducated and don't give a shit.Haha, I think I'll have my 6th (practical) year in Germany, and maybe I'll apply for specialization/residency there as well.
As for the virus, there's a lot of cases - they pretty much make 400 tests a day (insane amount, eh?) and around 200 are positive, constantly. People are uneducated and don't give a shit.
Nice, that sounds great! Can't ask for much more during these times.
That would be awesome if you get that residency. We'd be able to hang out when I eventually visit the country again.Haha, I think I'll have my 6th (practical) year in Germany, and maybe I'll apply for specialization/residency there as well.
As for the virus, there's a lot of cases - they pretty much make 400 tests a day (insane amount, eh?) and around 200 are positive, constantly. People are uneducated and don't give a shit.
Nice, that sounds great! Can't ask for much more during these times.
For sure!That would be awesome if you get that residency. We'd be able to hang out when I eventually visit the country again.
The cases are still increasing, it's terrible.Is the number of cases still increasing there or are you now looking at the other end of the curve? 400? I mean that seems even smaller to me because of the population here, but I can see this is little even for a smaller country. 400 is basically just my neighbourhood lol. That ratio is insane though.
Ah yes, the UK wasn't doing too well, but at least you're on the second half of the curve.I'm not surprised that people don't give a shit. Even here where you'd think people were educated, they still do stupid things and didn't really listen to the lockdown guidelines that were in place. And as soon as it got sunny, they all flocked to the beaches and parks with no care in the world. Luckily though, despite all this foolishness, it looks like the worst is behind is...generally speaking. There were one or two cities that had to be locked down again because of massive outbreaks.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Did you have to quarantine when you got back?The cases are still increasing, it's terrible.
Yeah, it was a joke - 400 is extremely little, but the ratio is just unbelievable.
They announced some restrictions now, but who knows.
Yeah we'll see about that. Now that the lockdown restrictions are loosening, they're introducing the mandatory use of masks when going into stores from 24th July. I'm just glad I can work from home, I don't have to mix with people unless I go supermarket.Ah yes, the UK wasn't doing too well, but at least you're on the second half of the curve.
What's left to see is if the virus mutates similarly to influenza.
You wouldn't need photos if you were there too.if you guys meet up
I am anticipating the pics

Why Netherlands specifically? Are you going to see @MarmaladeSky without telling us?maybe someday if I visit Netherlands![]()
it's still just a wish.Why Netherlands specifically? Are you going to see @MarmaladeSky without telling us?

That's actually pretty decent. Fair play. Though I think it'd be a shame to come to Europe and only see one country.it's still just a wish.
want to visit my mom's best friend. and yeah Mala too![]()
ikr! what are your top 5 best european countries to visit?That's actually pretty decent. Fair play. Though I think it'd be a shame to come to Europe and only see one country.
Would definitely treat you to a good meal if you ever have the chance to visitit's still just a wish.
want to visit my mom's best friend. and yeah Mala too![]()

It is?gallon why is antacid so yummy.. I wish I could snack on it![]()
Which one are you taking?No, they removed it a week or two before I returned.Did you have to quarantine when you got back?
You're only getting restrictions now?
Yeah, that sounds very practical.Yeah we'll see about that. Now that the lockdown restrictions are loosening, they're introducing the mandatory use of masks when going into stores from 24th July. I'm just glad I can work from home, I don't have to mix with people unless I go supermarket.
I want to go to Iceland, Italy, Spain, Greece and I'll probably add Croatia there. That would likely change if you asked me again.ikr! what are your top 5 best european countries to visit?
yes, sweet and mintyIt is?Which one are you taking?
it's written "antasida doen" (antasida = antacid). do you know about it? Aluminum hydroxide 200 mg, magnesium hydroxide 200 mg