Freedom is a beautiful Thing | Page 55 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Freedom is a beautiful Thing

Seraph

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Finland
So what's the news from around these parts? Anything interesting happen here over the, well, past year or so?
Well,there were some Mafia Games and Community Events happening like the Comm. Awards,Husbando Wars or like right now the Waifu Wars. I personally mostly lurk,write Reviews for Dr. Stone,Black Clover and Neverland and comment on the weekly Chapters i read. Or i talk here in my thread of course,keeping it alive somehow lol.

As for me,last year was probably one of the worst i've ever had. Lots of problems i needed to deal with,suffered a big loss in my family that i'm still feeling today but on the other hand things were improving with my studies and daily/weekly routines. Which doesn't outweigh the negatives but it was something at least. Trying my best to make this year a better one though,despite this Corona-Pandemic already making certain things hard to accomplish lately xD. But i won't be discouraged again.

Last edited:

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
These look great Revo,thanks a lot for dropping by! Did you find these on Pixiv? 😲
No, they're all artists who post their art on Tumblr, if you want I can give you some links of people I follow there, they draw other series as well :nod

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
No, they're all artists who post their art on Tumblr, if you want I can give you some links of people I follow there, they draw other series as well :nod
From tumblr? Well that's interesting. I don't think i've found many good pieces to Series and Franchises that i really like on there before,first thing i thought when i saw the Art Style from some of those pictures was Pixiv. You can find many that are drawn similarly over there actually. You can leave me some of their arts in here every now and inbetween,i don't mind. I'm always down for some nice Artworks and Fanarts haha. :verily

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
@Vici Hey,

You still playing Stellaris sometimes?

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Actually no..

I picked up Tyranny again to finally play through the rebellion path.

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Actually no..

I picked up Tyranny again to finally play through the rebellion path.

Oh i see, interesting i played Tyranny before actually. Through Anarchy and Rebellion Paths at that too, found the Anarchy Path a little boring but Rebellion was a lot more fun for me. Also found it more challenging and pretty different from the Anarchy Path. Been awhile since i played it though.

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Actually Anarchy path is the most interesting one because you either make every bow to you or kill them simple as that :catshrug

Rebel Path is considered as the only " Good " ending.

Also found it more challenging and pretty different from the Anarchy Path. Been awhile since i played it though.
Nah the hardest fight is still against the rebels at the end of Act 1 ( on PotD ) :D

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Actually Anarchy path is the most interesting one because you either make every bow to you or kill them simple as that :catshrug

Rebel Path is considered as the only " Good " ending.
Probably why i liked it more. :3c

Nah the hardest fight is still against the rebels at the end of Act 1 ( on PotD ) :D

That i agree with,that one was rough!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Vici How's Tyranny coming along? :grumble

Last edited:

Static

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
What's good

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Why is death not good? It's an escape from reality. :feelsbadman
You know,if i didn't follow the Forum Rules like most are supposed to then i'd probably lose it at this comment. How can you even say something like this?

Static

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
You know,if i didn't follow the Forum Rules like most are supposed to then i'd probably lose it at this comment. How can you even say something like this?
They're both part of a duality, my friend. Neither has value without the other. Totally not trying to sound deep and philosophical.

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
They're both part of a duality, my friend. Neither has value without the other. Totally not trying to sound deep and philosophical.
Don't worry,you don't sound like a Philosoph or deep Thinker. You sound like an idiot right now.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine