Oh, wow.
I don't know much about photography but these all look truly great! Great job.
I don't know much about photography but these all look truly great! Great job.
thank you! please don't hesitate to stop by often in the future!Oh, wow.
I don't know much about photography but these all look truly great! Great job.

here o/ lolStopped by here to check out some photos, only to realise that no new photos have been posted for over a month.
Get to work @Kiki![]()


this is just my first trial~ lemme know whats your thoughts on it!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


once the HW is over, I will make you a sigIt's very beautiful Kiki-tan, thank you!
I like the black and white detail, makes the colors shine even more. Loving the fanart you picked too, the position Kanao is seems just right, and the butterfly is the prettiest part.
A signature sounds cool too if you have the time! Only if you want to, though. Thank you again, it's really pretty.![]()

thank you in advance! #ShamelessPromotion--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
hello! welcome, and thanksThe red moth pic is great! What species is it? Thanks in advance
I tried to look it up yesterday but unfortunately couldnt find the species name : (--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
that was cringey af. embarrassedIt's almost written as a short story, pretty interesting!
Do you need a hug though?
but that was not me 
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
idk, it looks so elegant, ushi being so beautiful, her hairstyle is totally my type

HOLY SHIT AHMAD YOU MADMAN! I LOVE THIS!@SirSamuel016 your set is finally herrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
rindou and p/m set are coming soon![]()
![]()
hope you like it! happy wearing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!