Chapter - Nanatsu no Taizai Lancelot One-shot Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Lancelot One-shot Discussion

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics & Summaries.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Gowther used Invasion on all the kids...

That woman in black is Jericho, right?

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Lancelot pre-haircut looked too much like a little girl.

I much prefer adult MCs so I'm hoping we will see an adult Arthur in the future sequel even if his knights are pre-teens.

Gowther used Invasion on all the kids...

That woman in black is Jericho, right?
I think she is. She grew into a beautiful waifu.

I don't understand why Gowther would do that to Lancelot and Tristan, though. Looks like unnecessary trauma for children to me.

SEADEN

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I guess Ban lost his kid in the end like Zhivago because Lancelot ran away...?

Rengoku-San

Reaction score
Country
Australia
you think he went into the fairy realm?

SEADEN

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I think he wants something that Ban does not allow him to do, so he leaves the forest with Jericho

Giuliana De Giuseppe

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
There have really been a lot of intrigues, but I must admit that the first impression was entertaining.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I think he wants something that Ban does not allow him to do, so he leaves the forest with Jericho
He probably wants to explore the Human world. I don't see why Ban would be against that though. Because he is a hybrid?

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
He probably wants to explore the Human world. I don't see why Ban would be against that though. Because he is a hybrid?
Seems like something is going on with the Fairy King's Forest and the rain. I'm not sure it leads to the Human World, otherwise all Ban would have to do is leave and retrieve him, but he was much to panicked for that.

I think it leads to the Fairy Realm or somewhere new entirely that Ban can't reach.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Buuuuuuuuuttttttt......

King ?

Isn't Fairy King anymore?

Redworld96

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Buuuuuuuuuttttttt......

King ?

Isn't Fairy King anymore?
Guys you need to recognise at this point what's the Fairy King Forest and what's the Fairy Realm ...
Ban and Elaine seems to rule the Fairy King's Forest on Britannia; but King is still the Fairy King. Nakaba said on a recent interwiew King and Diane moved to the Fairy Realm. So nowadays King just came to his realm to rule as Fairy King.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Guys you need to recognise at this point what's the Fairy King Forest and what's the Fairy Realm ...
Ban and Elaine seems to rule the Fairy King's Forest on Britannia; but King is still the Fairy King. Nakaba said on a recent interwiew King and Diane moved to the Fairy Realm. So nowadays King just came to his realm to rule as Fairy King.
Do you have the link for the interview?

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Really ?

Ban the goat

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think the lady of the lake is trying to get lancelot

Redworld96

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Do you have the link for the interview?
Sadly there isnt a link of the full interview, just tweets from someone who long ago read the interview book (Nanatsu no Taizai Urabanashi Daihoudan Fullopen )and started revealing few information. Nakaba already revealed in that interview Elaine and Ban ruled their own kingdom; King and Diane moved to the Fairy Realm and that Gowther is training Pelliot.
The dude who tweeted that is called https://twitter.com/nau7dsins and here's a screenshot of one of those tweets:

Last edited: