- Joined
- Dec 15, 2018
- Messages
- 4,556
- Reaction score
- 4,471
- Age
- 25
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I think the 4 knights and the round table knights would be separate ones
Yes but it wasn't the case for everyone as a kid. Kid Meliodas had a PL of 300, Ban wasn't really strong when he was a kid, he started getting stronger after Zhivago's death. Diane was strong for her age and King along with Gowther were born/created strong.I don't think we can really compare them to their parents even at the beginning of their stories with how little we have seen. Meliodas and the rest were real monsters since chapter 1 even if compared to other shonen characters.
However it would make sense for Lancelot to easily surpass Ban's strength from back when he first appeared just by genetics.
I agree about these kids being stronger than the sins back when they were kids. Except possibly for Meliodas We know nothing about when he was a kid (unless I've missed some special chapters).He must have done that because he didn't want others to think he is a girl.
Yes but it wasn't the case for everyone as a kid. Kid Meliodas had a PL of 300, Ban wasn't really strong when he was a kid, he started getting stronger after Zhivago's death. Diane was strong for her age and King along with Gowther were born/created strong.
We still have no context on that fight for all we know tristan could gave gotten a cheapshot inBut seriously, how strong are these kids ??
Lancelot seems way stronger than his father at the beggining of the serie at only 10y old
And Tristan, well he almost headshot Lancelot and I think that say it all...
King child must be insane as well !
Honestly if the last Knight is a human Sunshine user trained by Mael I can see him be way stronger than Escanor competing with the 3 others will be hard
The strongest of them will be either Tristan or King's child
(By the way, do we officially know the PL of the Sins at the end ?)
There was a omake where the Sins ate some of Merlin's pills which made them younger. And Gowther said that Kid Meliodas's PL was 300. It's doubtful that they are stronger than King. His "baby" form is his wingless one.I agree about these kids being stronger than the sins back when they were kids. Except possibly for Meliodas We know nothing about when he was a kid (unless I've missed some special chapters).
The post I was answering to implied these kids are stronger than the Sins back when NnT first started.
I certainly missed that omake. I must say 300 sounds too weak for the demon prince even if as a child.There was a omake where the Sins ate some of Merlin's pills which made them younger. And Gowther said that Kid Meliodas's PL was 300. It's doubtful that they are stronger than King. His "baby" form is his wingless one.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
One-shot means it is not.Is it weekly?
There's also the possibility of Tristan being Sunshine's new owner. He bears a striking resemblance to Mael and, most importantly, he is the SD's grandson.(or consider that new owner of sunshine is Pelliot, because we never actually heard anything about Gawain's existence as fact)
Yes, there are always a possibility for this turn of events.There's also the possibility of Tristan being Sunshine's new owner. He bears a striking resemblance to Mael and, most importantly, he is the SD's grandson.
When the sequel will officially start?I certainly missed that omake. I must say 300 sounds too weak for the demon prince even if as a child.
I'll try to look for it and read it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
One-shot means it is not.
The only thing that is known is that it is in production.When the sequel will officially start?
Apparently the "Fairy King" is still Harlequin on the Fairy Realm while Ban would be more like the "ruler" of the Fairy Forest together with Elaine.So Lancelot is the “Prince of the Lake” and could also quite potentially be the next Fairy King as well?
Do you think that with his title as “Prince of the Lake” it’ll come with some form of power?Apparently the "Fairy King" is still Harlequin on the Fairy Realm while Ban would be more like the "ruler" of the Fairy Forest together with Elaine.
I'd say Lancelot would have a claim to the Fairy King position but if I remember right true Fairy Kings are beings born from the giant tree and not just direct descendants from eachother.
It's still too soon to say anything, though, we still don't even know what "Prince of the Lake" means other than being a reference to his arthurian legend epithet. Is "the Lake" the same Lake from the Lady that worships Chaos? Where the hell has he been for years and who gave him such a title? Many questions that the sequel should answer.
I will remember the most recent information we have from Nakaba about who can only be a Fairy King:So Lancelot is the “Prince of the Lake” and could also quite potentially be the next Fairy King as well?
The Sacred Tree will give birth to the next ruler after Harlequin when the time comes. In the meantime, King is still the current Fairy King.Q/As:
Q387: (Honey Magic-san from Oita Prefecture) What decides the change of a Fairy King?
A: When the Sacred Tree judges necessary to put the next Fairy King on the throne, it gives birth to a new one.
I think it does.Do you think that with his title as “Prince of the Lake” it’ll come with some form of power?
Or..........Just bring up even stronger monsters and villains out of nowhere which would be BS or just nerf mel and group which would again make no sense because we've seen them training over these years which should have made them stronger generallyFor this sequel to be good Meliodas must go back to the Underworld
Ban could die of loneliness after losing Lancelot
King and Diane musn't leave their Realm
Overwise I can't see there could be a threat in Britania with one God level and 2 monsters like them around
My God. I felt as if Nanatsu had finished last year. I actually had to check to see it hasn't even been half a year. lol Dunno why it feels that old now.BTW usually the sequels usually start at least after an year of when the original one ends so this sequel will start no before April 2021
King and Diane probably won't leave their realm, but why'd Meliodas go away after the events of NnT? He supposedly lost his potential to become DK-level so he's not a threat to Britannia anymore. He and Elizabeth should still be around, although Elizabeth might be older.For this sequel to be good Meliodas must go back to the Underworld
Ban could die of loneliness after losing Lancelot
King and Diane musn't leave their Realm
Overwise I can't see there could be a threat in Britania with one God level and 2 monsters like them around