Games Mafia Game 83 - Isekai Quartet - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Alright, I will try to give you guys the role list, the night actions happening as well as my own summary of what I think of my first host game so far.

Player List

1. Grysun -Ainz (Mafia Boss)
2. Demonspeed - Aqua (Mafia Escort )
3. Desin24 - Tanya (Mortician)
4. Crescent Jinx - Wilibald (Insane Detective)
5. Panda - Matheus (Sane Spy)
6. Erinyes - Ram (Witch)
7. Holt - Megumin (Bulletproof Townie)
8. Blacktiger - Subaru (Prosecutor)
9. Seraph - Emilia (Restless Spirit)
10. Lady Pompom - Shalltear (Mafia janitor)
11. DigitalDude - Kazuma (Shapeshifter)
12. SonOfDaws - Mare (Sane Doctor)
13. MarmaladeSky - Rem (Strongman)
14. Anih - Albedo (Insane Apprentice)
15. Shinobi - Viktoriya (Prostitute)
16. Gajeel - Aura (Insane Detective)
17. Juviii - Beatrice (Insane Doctor)
18. Belserion - Darkness (Vengeful Townie)




Hope this Action stuff is readable. What I noticed was that many of the passive roles I hoped would use their roles for the sake of influencing the game often didn't do so. Some passives like Holt made it all the way to the end without stealing a single panty, I mean vote or trying to coordinate with other townies to make their spells unblockable. Not sure why if I had such spells and no actions I would have used them just for the heck of it. xD

My own thoughts regarding this game & my hosting experience​

Well as you see we didn't made the 20 player goal Asako and I put there for ourselves. If we had made it we would have put in Lovers or something other mean like that.^^
The roles we cut out were PGO and Daytime Vigilante though we probably would have added a 5th member to the mafia due lovers as well as Sleeper if we had made it above 20 players so who knows how the final role list would have looked like. I for one was quite happy with it and since so far no one has thrown a tantrum and complained I think everyone believed they had a shot at winning this game themselves and that's good.

After the first night on day 2 when we were already down 4 townies I thought I had made them too weak but you players showed me to not expect logic in a game where so much is based on feelings and instinct and where things can go horrible wrong, lol. I never expected Mafia and SS to target the same target twice in a row, even DD's luck had to run out at some point. xD

I should probably have hostkilled Holt due his 3 minor infringements but since he came online shortly after day 2 concluded and apologized for missing it and was okay with being punished, I decided to let him play and act as if he had posted thrice on day 1 and not twice. Maybe not the right choice but given the ending and how Holt hardly did anything surprising with his votes and nothing with his spells, it was not such a game changing decision. I guess I just didn't wanted to hostkill someone in my first game, is all.

It seems I should have added a "punishment/reward" system to make the people use their spells, like if you use no spell at all you get a penalty vote on you due mana overload or something, that would have made the active roles quite visible as well as make the decision of the passive not to use their spells actually good as they would hid the actives with not using their spells receiving the same punishment. As reward probably something that if a spell was successful you avoid the punishment for not using it next time. Maybe that would have pushed some players to be more active with their spells. So the system was only used ten times and thus didn't had much of an impact. :/
But all in all I am happy with my spell system, it was not broken, OP or overly complicated but it also was not rewarding or punishing enough to be used often or at all by the players. I will keep that in mind for future games.

As for my hosting experience in general it was very rewarding and funny. Without Asako I would have felt lost sometimes but she always gave me a pointer on what to do. Collecting votes, updating the vote list, marking off the dead in the first post and such was all stuff I got used to rather quickly. I would have liked to add more pictures but stuff like the detention room door had to been screenshot from the anime and I did not wanted to watch all 2 seasons for fitting images for my LN updates.^^

You all were pleasant players, I saw no flaming, no hating, maybe a bit of dissing but usually deserved and not mean-meant.
The Townie MVP this game for me was Copy Panda, he/she/it had great luck with the spy results finding two mafias in a row, like dayum!
The Mafia MVP was Demonspeed for how hard he tried and how unlucky his decisions were. I would have loved to see him keep going further and survive the 5th day (and give me more chances to write my LN :P).
The reward for most pleasant surprise was Anih and BlackTiger for how well she played despite the language barrier problems, both she and BlackTiger asked questions when they didn't understood stuff, tried to use their townie role to its best abilities and worked hard to figure out how to win with the other towns against the Mafia.

As for Mafia... it was really sad for me to see them come apart so quickly after losing their brain and leader GrySun who left us too soon due unforeseen circumstances. 4 days in a row Mafias got lynched, I cannot remember the last time this has happened, usually it gets interrupted with a townie or TP lynch. The spells in that regard actually did influence the game as players with active roles using them could not use their actions thus often changing the flow of the action board those nights.

As for Town... damn guys, you really crushed it. Just one townie lynch, not bad at all. Loved how SonofDaws saved DD and how did D thank him? Trying to turn him into an Illusion. XD
My best memory of this game will be Demon stealing Bel's panties and me and Asako arguing which panty we should send to them via pm. Bel reacted in great ways to the pic, Mafia sadly was as cold as a dead fish to it. And I tried really hard to find some befitting of Darkness character. :P
My worst memory was the end of the game where there was hardly any tension left and people just wanted to get over with it. It was a bit sad because of my intention to create a fun long game that would pack you all thus those many roles and the spell system for everyone to have to do something. Now it became a short game which hopefully was still very fun.

BIG THANKS at Asako here! She was a huge help and the best loli you could ask for to look through the internet to find sexy panties (she didn't found any)! Her technical knowledge around this forum and especially discord helped me out a lot else much things would have gone wrong. Like me messing up the verdict of Gajeel's finding and first sending him guilty and Asako one minute later being like "No he is innocent!". Lol. XD
Hope I didn't gave her too much of a headache.^^

PS: My LN here had according to WordCounter 13.421 words! I probably broke no record but fora week worth of playing this is a nice outcome!

Also here are all Death Scenarios of those who survived in case you are curious:

Viktoriya Ivanovna Serebryakov

Escort: Ruffian (Apron)
Viktoriya will be sad that she got killed/lynched and can no longer play with everyone. However when Ruffian shows up with a croquet for her as consolation prize she happily follows him into the realm of the dead.

Matheus Johann Weiss

Escort: A giant Schokolade Mascott (Ruffian)
Weiss takes the failure to see the end of the game very personally, as another proof that he is lacking as 2nd in hand of the Mayor's Elites. His spirits get lifted when Ruffian enters the classroom dresses as a giant chocolate with extra methamphetamine for the good boys in the field, real Panzer-Schokolade. Weiss is moved to tears as he hugs Ruffian („GIANT SCHOKOLAAAAAAAAAAADE~“) and follows him out of the classroom never breaking that hug.

Wilibald Koenig

Escort: A Fall pit
Koenig is disappointed but interested to see how he will get escorted to the punishment room. Roswaal just snaps his finger and under Koenig a fall pit opens and he falls through it with a loud scream ending in the realm of the dead.

Albedo

Escort: Yuri Alpha
Albedo won't accept her death so easily if Ainz is still alive, when he is already dead she gonna mock Shalltear for still being alive and not follwing their master to death while she rushes out ignoring poor Yuri Alpha.

Megumin

Escort: Yunyun
Megumin's pride takes a hit of being dead but then she tries to twist it into the others fearing her might so it was expected that she would not see the end of this game alive. However when a teary-eyed Yunyun stands in the classroom door to escort her, Megumin feels superbad. Like Yunyun is all sad how she can play with her class while she sits all alone in Class C and she has to listen the entire way to the detention room why Chomsuke and Puck were players but not her. If someone from B-class like Chris made it into the game, Yunyun won't accept Megumin's excuse of this being a Class A game only task so all that's left for Megumin while being on her way to hell is to feel bad for Yunyun and apologize to her and promise to make it up to her by playing Old Maid with her after the game.

Darkness

Escort: Ruffian in normal look (which basically means he looks like the perfect rapist to her rape fantasies)
Upon hearing of her own death, Darkness gets into a heavy breathing flushed expression at the thought of the torture in detention room with all her holes filled and what not. Much to the disturbance of the rest of the class who find it hard to feel sorry for her when she looks forward to it. Ruffian enters without a costume saying he was told to come like this and not in costume (in case Weiss or Viktoriya died before). Darkness goes all crazy on him to which the overwhelmed Ruffian can only take flight and flees to the detention room with Darkness hot on his trails.

I think that's it. Hope you all had a fun game and that you like to enter the James Rye train when he does another LN aka Mafia Game.^^
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
The Subaru-Emilia situation is similar to the current events in the anime actually :amuse.

So we have most likely two killers.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Who the hell would kill the recap girl?? Is unknown the same as "???"
Janitor for sure.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,651
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
JANITOR? And seraph also dead... both the mafia and tp struck it seems.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Tbh, something like a janitor kind of makes sense considering the blue spells imo (the mortician spell I mean).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

(Not to mention we had an actual mortician)
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Tbh, something like a janitor kind of makes sense considering the blue spells imo (the mortician spell I mean).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

(Not to mention we had an actual mortician)
Too bad the mortician spell only tracks spells and not actions. But Erin gave a hint so we can use that.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,561
Country
Dragonstone
2 parties then.
Erin said her role fits the theme of the game, not sure if this makes her a target or someone hates recaps that much.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Too bad the mortician spell only tracks spells and not actions. But Erin gave a hint so we can use that.
Would still allow us to learn which verse used it for more accuracy.

Erin's hint makes me think of a Mason Recruiter or Mason(team aspect). But I think she has been Mason once? Not sure.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Janitor went for Erinyes. That sounds like a GrySun kill as he hates whoever does the recaps.

Seraph is an odd kill choice for a tp considering he was a good lynch candidate for today plus he claimed passive and could easily been Bomb like DD said yesterday unless the TP is a new player and Seraph made him nervous looking for clues. Someone might have even thought Seraph was hinting Detective with saying that. But seraph would have been a good target to test a doctor sanity on.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Whatever Erinyes was will probably be the Janitor claim so we should definitely watch for anything matching up with the game theme.
Would still allow us to learn which verse used it for more accuracy.

Erin's hint makes me think of a Mason Recruiter or Mason(team aspect). But I think she has been Mason once? Not sure.
I was thinking her hint meant something along the lines of the magic spells. Kind of like Desin was mortician and we have magic mortician spells.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Janitor went for Erinyes. That sounds like a GrySun kill as he hates whoever does the recaps.

Seraph is an odd kill choice for a tp considering he was a good lynch candidate for today plus he claimed passive and could easily been Bomb like DD said yesterday unless the TP is a new player and Seraph made him nervous looking for clues. Someone might have even thought Seraph was hinting Detective with saying that. But seraph would have been a good target to test a doctor sanity on.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Whatever Erinyes was will probably be the Janitor claim so we should definitely watch for anything matching up with the game theme.


I was thinking her hint meant something along the lines of the magic spells. Kind of like Desin was mortician and we have magic mortician spells.
So, Witch?

I am actually surprised by the fact that no one from your team died after all the hype about the spells yesterday.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Would still allow us to learn which verse used it for more accuracy.

Erin's hint makes me think of a Mason Recruiter or Mason(team aspect). But I think she has been Mason once? Not sure.
She was mafia mason but don't think she was the townie version. I searched a bit in her mafia history, there are some games that they didn't state the roles but I could only find mafia mason so it's still a possibility.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Witch would work too, yes.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
So, Witch?
It works really well with Re:Zero since the series is all about witches and also our theme. Mason is a bit more of a stretch to me.


I am actually surprised by the fact that no one from your team died after all the hype about the spells yesterday.
I kind of am too? Not just as people to target but also the hiding aspect and considering that Erinyes probably would be a good target to hide behind.....
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Janitor went for Erinyes. That sounds like a GrySun kill as he hates whoever does the recaps.

Seraph is an odd kill choice for a tp considering he was a good lynch candidate for today plus he claimed passive and could easily been Bomb like DD said yesterday unless the TP is a new player and Seraph made him nervous looking for clues. Someone might have even thought Seraph was hinting Detective with saying that. But seraph would have been a good target to test a doctor sanity on.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Whatever Erinyes was will probably be the Janitor claim so we should definitely watch for anything matching up with the game theme.


I was thinking her hint meant something along the lines of the magic spells. Kind of like Desin was mortician and we have magic mortician spells.
I pretty much agree with what you said. A passive claim sure is a weird target for a mafia/tp.

But about your hint yesterday, were you hinting at a role you can prove maybe?

@digitaldude why did you claim active yesterday? We were talking how it was suicidal yet you never gave your reasons.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Seraph uses return by death? Since he’s Emilia and not Subaru.... does that make him...

......Satella?

Now wishing @Lambu was in this game.....
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,651
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I pretty much agree with what you said. A passive claim sure is a weird target for a mafia/tp.

But about your hint yesterday, were you hinting at a role you can prove maybe?

@digitaldude why did you claim active yesterday? We were talking how it was suicidal yet you never gave your reasons.
I always hint and claim early. More info town has the better we are in the long term. Especially as mafia will start gettings roles with janitor.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

With erinyes I dont think she gave any hints so mafia can claim anything.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh she said it was first time she got that role hmm.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I always hint and claim early. More info town has the better we are in the long term. Especially as mafia will start gettings roles with janitor.
wait? Did you know on D1 that there was a janitor in the game?

I pretty much agree with what you said. A passive claim sure is a weird target for a mafia/tp.

But about your hint yesterday, were you hinting at a role you can prove maybe?

@digitaldude why did you claim active yesterday? We were talking how it was suicidal yet you never gave your reasons.
Yes
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I always hint and claim early. More info town has the better we are in the long term. Especially as mafia will start gettings roles with janitor.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

With erinyes I dont think she gave any hints so mafia can claim anything.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh she said it was first time she got that role hmm.
I didn't ask why you hinted early, I asked why hinted active so early.
 

Anih

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
0
Reaction score
70
Age
34
Country
France
Seraph is an odd kill choice for a tp considering he was a good lynch candidate for today plus he claimed passive and could easily been Bomb like DD said yesterday unless the TP is a new player and Seraph made him nervous looking for clues. Someone might have even thought Seraph was hinting Detective with saying that. But seraph would have been a good target to test a doctor sanity on.
I am townie. So if TP is really a new player it's BlackTiger for me.
It also can be a strategy from experienced people acting like a new player :) I hope you're not a mafia or TP.

Janitor went for Erinyes. That sounds like a GrySun kill as he hates whoever does the recaps.
@GrySun : why don't you like recaps ? It's very useful for me
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,651
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
wait? Did you know on D1 that there was a janitor in the game?



Yes
No I didnt know about janitor. In general role reveal helps townies.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I didn't ask why you hinted early, I asked why hinted active so early.
Cause my role isnt huge.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Anih

Hmmm.... I don’t feel you targeted Seraph. So I get good vibes from you on that front. That doesn’t discount the possibility of you being on the mafia team with the janitor. You did throw BlackTiger under the bus pretty fast as a suspect new player. Experienced players would probably not go for passive claims. Those not only aren’t dangerous roles but also could be something like PGO (paranoid gun owner that can shoot someone in the face) or bomb which explodes on a killer.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Those deaths are weird. Erin didn't give much of a hint, and unless Seraph made someone nervous I don't see the reason they would go after either of them this early. @digitaldude since you outright claimed an active role and now its "not huge", did you use it last night?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Janitor went for Erinyes. That sounds like a GrySun kill as he hates whoever does the recaps.
I thought this as well when I saw she was killed. Also Seraph loves to point out that if Gry lives to see Day 3 he must be Mafia and he did poke him a bit last day phase. It's interesting, and something to consider, but either kill may be too obvious for someone like him.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top