Games Mafia Game 83 - Isekai Quartet - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Alright, I will try to give you guys the role list, the night actions happening as well as my own summary of what I think of my first host game so far.

Player List

1. Grysun -Ainz (Mafia Boss)
2. Demonspeed - Aqua (Mafia Escort )
3. Desin24 - Tanya (Mortician)
4. Crescent Jinx - Wilibald (Insane Detective)
5. Panda - Matheus (Sane Spy)
6. Erinyes - Ram (Witch)
7. Holt - Megumin (Bulletproof Townie)
8. Blacktiger - Subaru (Prosecutor)
9. Seraph - Emilia (Restless Spirit)
10. Lady Pompom - Shalltear (Mafia janitor)
11. DigitalDude - Kazuma (Shapeshifter)
12. SonOfDaws - Mare (Sane Doctor)
13. MarmaladeSky - Rem (Strongman)
14. Anih - Albedo (Insane Apprentice)
15. Shinobi - Viktoriya (Prostitute)
16. Gajeel - Aura (Insane Detective)
17. Juviii - Beatrice (Insane Doctor)
18. Belserion - Darkness (Vengeful Townie)




Hope this Action stuff is readable. What I noticed was that many of the passive roles I hoped would use their roles for the sake of influencing the game often didn't do so. Some passives like Holt made it all the way to the end without stealing a single panty, I mean vote or trying to coordinate with other townies to make their spells unblockable. Not sure why if I had such spells and no actions I would have used them just for the heck of it. xD

My own thoughts regarding this game & my hosting experience​

Well as you see we didn't made the 20 player goal Asako and I put there for ourselves. If we had made it we would have put in Lovers or something other mean like that.^^
The roles we cut out were PGO and Daytime Vigilante though we probably would have added a 5th member to the mafia due lovers as well as Sleeper if we had made it above 20 players so who knows how the final role list would have looked like. I for one was quite happy with it and since so far no one has thrown a tantrum and complained I think everyone believed they had a shot at winning this game themselves and that's good.

After the first night on day 2 when we were already down 4 townies I thought I had made them too weak but you players showed me to not expect logic in a game where so much is based on feelings and instinct and where things can go horrible wrong, lol. I never expected Mafia and SS to target the same target twice in a row, even DD's luck had to run out at some point. xD

I should probably have hostkilled Holt due his 3 minor infringements but since he came online shortly after day 2 concluded and apologized for missing it and was okay with being punished, I decided to let him play and act as if he had posted thrice on day 1 and not twice. Maybe not the right choice but given the ending and how Holt hardly did anything surprising with his votes and nothing with his spells, it was not such a game changing decision. I guess I just didn't wanted to hostkill someone in my first game, is all.

It seems I should have added a "punishment/reward" system to make the people use their spells, like if you use no spell at all you get a penalty vote on you due mana overload or something, that would have made the active roles quite visible as well as make the decision of the passive not to use their spells actually good as they would hid the actives with not using their spells receiving the same punishment. As reward probably something that if a spell was successful you avoid the punishment for not using it next time. Maybe that would have pushed some players to be more active with their spells. So the system was only used ten times and thus didn't had much of an impact. :/
But all in all I am happy with my spell system, it was not broken, OP or overly complicated but it also was not rewarding or punishing enough to be used often or at all by the players. I will keep that in mind for future games.

As for my hosting experience in general it was very rewarding and funny. Without Asako I would have felt lost sometimes but she always gave me a pointer on what to do. Collecting votes, updating the vote list, marking off the dead in the first post and such was all stuff I got used to rather quickly. I would have liked to add more pictures but stuff like the detention room door had to been screenshot from the anime and I did not wanted to watch all 2 seasons for fitting images for my LN updates.^^

You all were pleasant players, I saw no flaming, no hating, maybe a bit of dissing but usually deserved and not mean-meant.
The Townie MVP this game for me was Copy Panda, he/she/it had great luck with the spy results finding two mafias in a row, like dayum!
The Mafia MVP was Demonspeed for how hard he tried and how unlucky his decisions were. I would have loved to see him keep going further and survive the 5th day (and give me more chances to write my LN :P).
The reward for most pleasant surprise was Anih and BlackTiger for how well she played despite the language barrier problems, both she and BlackTiger asked questions when they didn't understood stuff, tried to use their townie role to its best abilities and worked hard to figure out how to win with the other towns against the Mafia.

As for Mafia... it was really sad for me to see them come apart so quickly after losing their brain and leader GrySun who left us too soon due unforeseen circumstances. 4 days in a row Mafias got lynched, I cannot remember the last time this has happened, usually it gets interrupted with a townie or TP lynch. The spells in that regard actually did influence the game as players with active roles using them could not use their actions thus often changing the flow of the action board those nights.

As for Town... damn guys, you really crushed it. Just one townie lynch, not bad at all. Loved how SonofDaws saved DD and how did D thank him? Trying to turn him into an Illusion. XD
My best memory of this game will be Demon stealing Bel's panties and me and Asako arguing which panty we should send to them via pm. Bel reacted in great ways to the pic, Mafia sadly was as cold as a dead fish to it. And I tried really hard to find some befitting of Darkness character. :P
My worst memory was the end of the game where there was hardly any tension left and people just wanted to get over with it. It was a bit sad because of my intention to create a fun long game that would pack you all thus those many roles and the spell system for everyone to have to do something. Now it became a short game which hopefully was still very fun.

BIG THANKS at Asako here! She was a huge help and the best loli you could ask for to look through the internet to find sexy panties (she didn't found any)! Her technical knowledge around this forum and especially discord helped me out a lot else much things would have gone wrong. Like me messing up the verdict of Gajeel's finding and first sending him guilty and Asako one minute later being like "No he is innocent!". Lol. XD
Hope I didn't gave her too much of a headache.^^

PS: My LN here had according to WordCounter 13.421 words! I probably broke no record but fora week worth of playing this is a nice outcome!

Also here are all Death Scenarios of those who survived in case you are curious:

Viktoriya Ivanovna Serebryakov

Escort: Ruffian (Apron)
Viktoriya will be sad that she got killed/lynched and can no longer play with everyone. However when Ruffian shows up with a croquet for her as consolation prize she happily follows him into the realm of the dead.

Matheus Johann Weiss

Escort: A giant Schokolade Mascott (Ruffian)
Weiss takes the failure to see the end of the game very personally, as another proof that he is lacking as 2nd in hand of the Mayor's Elites. His spirits get lifted when Ruffian enters the classroom dresses as a giant chocolate with extra methamphetamine for the good boys in the field, real Panzer-Schokolade. Weiss is moved to tears as he hugs Ruffian („GIANT SCHOKOLAAAAAAAAAAADE~“) and follows him out of the classroom never breaking that hug.

Wilibald Koenig

Escort: A Fall pit
Koenig is disappointed but interested to see how he will get escorted to the punishment room. Roswaal just snaps his finger and under Koenig a fall pit opens and he falls through it with a loud scream ending in the realm of the dead.

Albedo

Escort: Yuri Alpha
Albedo won't accept her death so easily if Ainz is still alive, when he is already dead she gonna mock Shalltear for still being alive and not follwing their master to death while she rushes out ignoring poor Yuri Alpha.

Megumin

Escort: Yunyun
Megumin's pride takes a hit of being dead but then she tries to twist it into the others fearing her might so it was expected that she would not see the end of this game alive. However when a teary-eyed Yunyun stands in the classroom door to escort her, Megumin feels superbad. Like Yunyun is all sad how she can play with her class while she sits all alone in Class C and she has to listen the entire way to the detention room why Chomsuke and Puck were players but not her. If someone from B-class like Chris made it into the game, Yunyun won't accept Megumin's excuse of this being a Class A game only task so all that's left for Megumin while being on her way to hell is to feel bad for Yunyun and apologize to her and promise to make it up to her by playing Old Maid with her after the game.

Darkness

Escort: Ruffian in normal look (which basically means he looks like the perfect rapist to her rape fantasies)
Upon hearing of her own death, Darkness gets into a heavy breathing flushed expression at the thought of the torture in detention room with all her holes filled and what not. Much to the disturbance of the rest of the class who find it hard to feel sorry for her when she looks forward to it. Ruffian enters without a costume saying he was told to come like this and not in costume (in case Weiss or Viktoriya died before). Darkness goes all crazy on him to which the overwhelmed Ruffian can only take flight and flees to the detention room with Darkness hot on his trails.

I think that's it. Hope you all had a fun game and that you like to enter the James Rye train when he does another LN aka Mafia Game.^^
 
Last edited:

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I don't have night action. Only day action.
You also got a vote each day. Don't forget about it. In 7 minutes I close the thread. :P
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sorry

Votekill Marmaladesky
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Thread closed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Day 4 End Result



It was another clear result due Copy Panda's skill in sniffing out Mafias like a truffle pig sniffs truffles. Everyone and their mother voted for the other-dimensional being MarmaladeSky which could mean only one thing...
​

Rem/MarmaladeSky >>>>> 8x (Copy Panda, Holt, Demonspeed, shinobi, Belserion, Crescent, Anih, BlackTiger)

Copy Panda/Matheus >>>>> 1x (MarmaladeSky)


Mafia Strongman


„REM!“



Rerugen announced the result swiftly, no need to waste time on something everyone in Class knew was happening. Even if it meant sending poor Rem after her sister into hell. Rem clenched her maid uniform as she stood up to bow before the rest of the class.
„Thank you all very much for the past days. I had a lot of fun and I am really sorry that the actions of my User have forced some of our Classmates to leave us. I hope we will see each other soon again and that we still gonna be friends.“
The feelings in the class were stirred by those touching words. Everyone knew this would most likely only be a short good-bye so knowing Rem took this so hard moved the hearts of many.
„Ah, of course we will be friends, Rem-chan!“, said Megumin hugging Rem.
„Yeah, this is the fault of your dumb user, not you.“, laughed Aqua giving Rem some pats on the shoulder.
„I'm sure your sister will be so happy to see you again, Rem!“, smiled Viktoriya with tears in her eyes.
Rem nodded, happy that she really found her place in this class. After everyone had said their good-byes she turned to the person who was the most important one in the entire world in her life.
„Subaru-sama.“
„Rem...I...“

Rem shut Subaru up by putting gracefully a soft finger on his lips. Everyone was expecting another confession of her undying love for her Subaru-sama, instead they got this:
„Subaru-sama, I have laid out underwear for the next 5 days in your room, since we still got three people capable of stealing your underwear please ensure it is always fresh ones you are wearing. I also cooked enough meals for the next week, you find them with notes saying when to eat them and how to heat them up. Only eating cafeteria food ain't good for your health, Subaru-sama. I also cleaned your Emilia-sama Hug Pillo-“
„OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI!!!!!“ Subaru quickly put his hands over Rem's mouth, but the damage was already done.
„He's just like Kazuma.“, deadpanned Megumin who actually thought Subaru had been decent compared to Kazuma.
„Uuuugh, disgusting!“, gagged Aqua who actually expected Subaru to be exactly like Kazuma.
„So immature...“, sighed Albedo, holding her cheek in her hand.
„Hmmmm, being a hug pillow doesn't sound so bad, hehe~“, squirmed Darkness in her armor.
„What is a hug pillow and why does Subaru-kun have one of Emilia-chan?“, asked Viktoriya confused her comrades who all shook their heads, having no clue themselves.
„I never used it! Rem gifted it to me on my birthday, I never asked for it! You gotta believe me, everyone!“ But everyone pretty much turned their backs on Subaru, even the confused soldiers who had a hunch this was a socially unacceptable thing.
„Awww, even when you are desperate and crying, you look so lovely, Subaru-sama~“, swooned Rem who was the cause of the fall in the Subaru Stocks hitting same low level as the Kazuma shares. Her hands were in a gesture of prayer as she admired the beautiful misery of Subaru.

The pitiable boy sighed. There was just no helping her.
„I... I will really miss you, Subaru-sama...“ Now the tears dropped of her rosy cheeks as the time of good-bye, no matter how short, came on relentlessly. Subaru felt his throat tighten. As much as it hurt him for not loving Rem the same way she did love him, seeing her cry hurt even more. He knew there were no words that could comfort her. So he gave her a hug, feeling her body trembling through his clothes. As he rose his hand he could feel a thousand tiny black needles stinging it as it got closer and closer to the crying Rem's face with everyone watching the scene holding their breaths. Then his hand avoided her wet cheek and went over her blue hair, softly stroking it back and forth and all the needles sting disappeared as he only felt a velvet touch under his hand. Wiping away her tears was just too tacky for Subaru's taste.
„Booooh! Give her a kiss!“ demanded Aqua which Subaru countered with an angry glare.
Rem felt so happy she could have died on the spot with no regrets.



„It is time, Rem-chaaaaaaaan~“ Roswaal smiled kindly on the young Oni Maid. The door opened and into the room stepped - Wilhelm van Astrea. The muscular Butler walked in with the grace of a swordmaster, his movement sleek and soft, honed in dozens of years in his youth and the war. With his gentle eyes and humble smile you would hardly believe that this man was once known as the Sword Demon by wide and far. With a hand on his chest, he bowed slightly before Rem, knowing that a real respectful bow would trouble the insecure Maid, who to this day saw herself inferior to her older sister.
„It saddens me that we have to meet under such circumstances, but I have to escort you to Kyouhukou-Sensei's room now.“
Rem left the embrace of Subaru, cleaned her tears and gave a respectful bow to the older Butler herself, thankful he didn't embarrass her with a gesture she believed she didn't deserve herself. With another deep bow to Subaru she left the room as no more words were able to leave her rough throat.




Everyone felt sad watching the door close, as another one had left the class. The room felt bigger and emptier than it did at the start of the game. Rerugen-Sensei clapped in his hands and coughed to get the attention of his remaining students.
„I know it is hard, but the next night phase is starting. Go home, enjoy as much of your own time as you can and tomorrow... tomorrow I might have to say good-bye to another one of you lot.“
Even Rerugen started to feel the grip on his heart tighten, crushing his resolve as an Officer. He had been trained to led soldiers into battle, to know that a war meant victory or lose and that both meant not everyone would get back home to their beloved ones. But no one had trained him to be a teacher and the past experiences had shown him how deeply he cared for his students, whenever they were trouble makers or perfect pupils. He disliked to see this room so empty and quiet. His only hope was that the knowledge that this won't always be the way once the game finally ended. Roswaal could empathize with Rerugen about the feeling of lose due the many lives he had lived so far. With a swift swing his arm went around Rerugen's shoulder pulling the other man closer to him to tear him out of his current state of depressed thoughts.
„Let's go, Rerugen-Senseeeeeei. I got some niiiiiiice red wine from the principal. Would be a waste to enjoy it all aloooooone, neee?“
„Thank you, Roswaal-Sensei. Some wine does sound great.“
The two teachers left a room filled with heavy air as the remaining students felt more and more the absence of those they had grown so used to.



Day 4 END


Night 4 BEGIN
​
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Night 4 End Result



The students were awaiting Rerugen-Sensei's announcement with grim determination. They knew this game was on its last rope, baring any surprise that is, so even if one of them had to go now, it would only be a short „vacation“ in hell. Rerugen-Sensei opened the letter, read it, opened his eyes wide, closed them, took a deep breath and then slammed down the paper on the desk with a loud thud:

„NOBODY DIED!“



The concentrated silence was broken by this pleasant surprise in an eruption of cheers.
„Does that mean the Mafia gave up? We can finally finish this game?“
„Calm yourself! It could mean he failed for all we know, but in any case this is good news!“
„I had no idea who could still be Mafia because my ODB is cluseless but this really helps.“
„YES! YES! YES! BANZAI! BANZAI!“
„Tss, why are you lot getting so worked up? It is our ODBs who decide what will happen today and what happened last night, we are just the audience and collatoral damage.“
„Aww, come on, don't say it like that. Let us enjoy this moment of reprieve.“
„Alright, eeeeeeveryone!“, Roswaal clapped into his hands to interrupt the jumbled conversation of the class. „This means no viiiiiisitors for today, nee. Let's all be haaaaappy and enjoy the next game phase, neee~“
„Day 5 Phase, START!“ And with those words of Rerugen the ODBs still left in the game went inside their Avatar bodies.

Night 4 END

Day 5 BEGIN​
 
Last edited:

Anih

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
0
Reaction score
70
Age
34
Country
France
Ah ! It seems prostitute blocked mafia or mafia targeted green hidden ?

By the way I confirm Belserion because I'm like you now master
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So if you want to lynch me, just tell me who to target to kill. Or maybe panda spied the mafia ?
If mafia targeted an hidden and panda spying the mafia. Do we know that mafia targeted an hidden or because it's failed panda will not have result ?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ah ! It seems prostitute blocked mafia or mafia targeted green hidden ?

By the way I confirm Belserion because I'm like you now master
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So if you want to lynch me, just tell me who to target to kill. Or maybe panda spied the mafia ?
If mafia targeted an hidden and panda spying the mafia. Do we know that mafia targeted an hidden or because it's failed panda will not have result ?
If a spy watches an action which failed he still sees that an action happened. A spy only gets nothing back as result if there was no action observable either because the target didn't used an action or because the action was blocked.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,618
Gender
Female
Country
China
Ah ! It seems prostitute blocked mafia or mafia targeted green hidden ?

By the way I confirm Belserion because I'm like you now master
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So if you want to lynch me, just tell me who to target to kill. Or maybe panda spied the mafia ?
If mafia targeted an hidden and panda spying the mafia. Do we know that mafia targeted an hidden or because it's failed panda will not have result ?
What role is Bel?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Ah ! It seems prostitute blocked mafia or mafia targeted green hidden ?

By the way I confirm Belserion because I'm like you now master
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So if you want to lynch me, just tell me who to target to kill. Or maybe panda spied the mafia ?
If mafia targeted an hidden and panda spying the mafia. Do we know that mafia targeted an hidden or because it's failed panda will not have result ?
Apprentice?
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If someone is roleblocked then host should notify the player that got roleblocked right?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,618
Gender
Female
Country
China
Depends on the role. If you usually get a result and then one night you don't, it's obvious sth happened. But doc's and prosti's for instance, they don't get feedback so they wouldn't know from PM
 

Anih

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
0
Reaction score
70
Age
34
Country
France
Tiger, ? DayKiller : Mafia Assassin ?
Oh I just thought... Maybe mafia will kill today so it also explains why no kill at night.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,618
Gender
Female
Country
China
Holt, Demon and Shino I think I trust. Belse and Anih too, though Belse has been playing rather withholding, I feel, and Anih is siding with her now. Maybe she got recruited? That possibility exists, but for the time being I'm rather trusting of them as well.

BT and Jinx are the remaining strong candidates to be TP I think. Jinx stalled for a helluvalot of time and then swung back to being a detective who can't confirm themselves (publically). Makes me think she changed roles or at least intent on what to claim at some point. She got guilty on Anih which was left unmentioned or rendered unimportant by herself. Tbh, she could be a mafia detective, and everything that happened would check out as well, including the block, the popping of Juvs and the awkward hinting phase on D3.

BT said I have day killing role and uh hasn't done anything in particular, or strongly contributed to discourse. Unlike Jinx he by definition should be able to self confirm, so if he could get that out of the way, we'd have a suspect less to deal with.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh I just thought... Maybe mafia will kill today so it also explains why no kill at night.
Oh, you know of mafia assassin?
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
BT said I have day killing role and uh hasn't done anything in particular,
I only want to kill confirmed scum. Yesterday whether I used my ability or not on Marmaladesky, Marmaladesky would still get lynched so makes no difference to me.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Holt, Demon and Shino I think I trust. Belse and Anih too, though Belse has been playing rather withholding, I feel, and Anih is siding with her now. Maybe she got recruited? That possibility exists, but for the time being I'm rather trusting of them as well.

BT and Jinx are the remaining strong candidates to be TP I think. Jinx stalled for a helluvalot of time and then swung back to being a detective who can't confirm themselves (publically). Makes me think she changed roles or at least intent on what to claim at some point. She got guilty on Anih which was left unmentioned or rendered unimportant by herself. Tbh, she could be a mafia detective, and everything that happened would check out as well, including the block, the popping of Juvs and the awkward hinting phase on D3.

BT said I have day killing role and uh hasn't done anything in particular, or strongly contributed to discourse. Unlike Jinx he by definition should be able to self confirm, so if he could get that out of the way, we'd have a suspect less to deal with.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nah no recruitment or anything here. I had already explained to the hosts that i'm working on a project so my time would be divided, and with my role there isn't much I can give in terms of results. That's probably why I seem withholding. I do agree that Black Tiger should use his role today, just to get that mystery out of the way. I still strongly suspect Jinx. Yesterday I thought Anih might be the other detective since she said she could get results but that's obviously not the case.

Most Trusted:
Panda
Holt
Anih

Least trusted:
Jinx

Everyone else sort of falls in the middle for me. BT needs to take his shot. Shinobi could be Escort, not ruling it out but believe she's town, Demon claims bomb, had the nerve to call be out for being VT since it's a "popular mafia claim" when he's sitting on that?

@Copy Panda You think we're after another TP?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I only want to kill confirmed scum. Yesterday whether I used my ability or not on Marmaladesky, Marmaladesky would still get lynched so makes no difference to me.
If you used it on her she'd still get lynched? How? Tbh I thought you were claiming vigilante. If you killed Marms yesterday we'd have had to lynch someone else.
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Nah no recruitment or anything here. I had already explained to the hosts that i'm working on a project so my time would be divided, and with my role there isn't much I can give in terms of results. That's probably why I seem withholding. I do agree that Black Tiger should use his role today, just to get that mystery out of the way. I still strongly suspect Jinx. Yesterday I thought Anih might be the other detective since she said she could get results but that's obviously not the case.

Most Trusted:
Panda
Holt
Anih

Least trusted:
Jinx

Everyone else sort of falls in the middle for me. BT needs to take his shot. Shinobi could be Escort, not ruling it out but believe she's town, Demon claims bomb, had the nerve to call be out for being VT since it's a "popular mafia claim" when he's sitting on that?

@Copy Panda You think we're after another TP?
--- Double Post Merged, ---



If you used it on her she'd still get lynched? How? Tbh I thought you were claiming vigilante. If you killed Marms yesterday we'd have had to lynch someone else.
Marmaladesky was the only scum candidate yesterday and there was no enough time to build case to lynch someone else.

@BlackTiger What is your role exactly? Vigilante or Prosecutor?
Prosecutor
 

Anih

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
0
Reaction score
70
Age
34
Country
France
BT and Jinx are the remaining strong candidates to be TP I think.
A santa ?

Oh, you know of mafia assassin?
I suppose it can have a mafia assassin because BT claimed day killer. So he doesn't lie and some can think of other roles.
If you lynch me today I will shot BT.
Waiting for shinobi saying the blocked.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,560
Country
Dragonstone
Maybe a failed mafia kill for whatever reason, but the possibility for another TP is there too I think.
I still don't like Cres's det claim, she made it difficult to believe it. BT has to act too.
Marmaladesky was the only scum candidate yesterday and there was no enough time to build case to lynch someone else.



Prosecutor
You stalled this for so long.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,618
Gender
Female
Country
China
I only want to kill confirmed scum.
Yeah, we all do but so far that has translated to you doing nothing. In fact, at one point, you even voted for Cres instead of Pom, I believe?

I say we vote for you if you don't kill Jinx, since you might just be bullshitting us.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I said I had day killing role. Vigilante can only kill at night IIRC
Less talk about roles you don't have and more using the one you do pls

Even if you misfire, we can't be that far off from victory.

The previous phases I've served targets up a platter but you haven't acted, so you can't really complain now that we're in the lategame but things are less clear imo
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Crescent Jinx doko
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top