Games Mafia Game 83 - Isekai Quartet - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Alright, I will try to give you guys the role list, the night actions happening as well as my own summary of what I think of my first host game so far.

Player List

1. Grysun -Ainz (Mafia Boss)
2. Demonspeed - Aqua (Mafia Escort )
3. Desin24 - Tanya (Mortician)
4. Crescent Jinx - Wilibald (Insane Detective)
5. Panda - Matheus (Sane Spy)
6. Erinyes - Ram (Witch)
7. Holt - Megumin (Bulletproof Townie)
8. Blacktiger - Subaru (Prosecutor)
9. Seraph - Emilia (Restless Spirit)
10. Lady Pompom - Shalltear (Mafia janitor)
11. DigitalDude - Kazuma (Shapeshifter)
12. SonOfDaws - Mare (Sane Doctor)
13. MarmaladeSky - Rem (Strongman)
14. Anih - Albedo (Insane Apprentice)
15. Shinobi - Viktoriya (Prostitute)
16. Gajeel - Aura (Insane Detective)
17. Juviii - Beatrice (Insane Doctor)
18. Belserion - Darkness (Vengeful Townie)




Hope this Action stuff is readable. What I noticed was that many of the passive roles I hoped would use their roles for the sake of influencing the game often didn't do so. Some passives like Holt made it all the way to the end without stealing a single panty, I mean vote or trying to coordinate with other townies to make their spells unblockable. Not sure why if I had such spells and no actions I would have used them just for the heck of it. xD

My own thoughts regarding this game & my hosting experience​

Well as you see we didn't made the 20 player goal Asako and I put there for ourselves. If we had made it we would have put in Lovers or something other mean like that.^^
The roles we cut out were PGO and Daytime Vigilante though we probably would have added a 5th member to the mafia due lovers as well as Sleeper if we had made it above 20 players so who knows how the final role list would have looked like. I for one was quite happy with it and since so far no one has thrown a tantrum and complained I think everyone believed they had a shot at winning this game themselves and that's good.

After the first night on day 2 when we were already down 4 townies I thought I had made them too weak but you players showed me to not expect logic in a game where so much is based on feelings and instinct and where things can go horrible wrong, lol. I never expected Mafia and SS to target the same target twice in a row, even DD's luck had to run out at some point. xD

I should probably have hostkilled Holt due his 3 minor infringements but since he came online shortly after day 2 concluded and apologized for missing it and was okay with being punished, I decided to let him play and act as if he had posted thrice on day 1 and not twice. Maybe not the right choice but given the ending and how Holt hardly did anything surprising with his votes and nothing with his spells, it was not such a game changing decision. I guess I just didn't wanted to hostkill someone in my first game, is all.

It seems I should have added a "punishment/reward" system to make the people use their spells, like if you use no spell at all you get a penalty vote on you due mana overload or something, that would have made the active roles quite visible as well as make the decision of the passive not to use their spells actually good as they would hid the actives with not using their spells receiving the same punishment. As reward probably something that if a spell was successful you avoid the punishment for not using it next time. Maybe that would have pushed some players to be more active with their spells. So the system was only used ten times and thus didn't had much of an impact. :/
But all in all I am happy with my spell system, it was not broken, OP or overly complicated but it also was not rewarding or punishing enough to be used often or at all by the players. I will keep that in mind for future games.

As for my hosting experience in general it was very rewarding and funny. Without Asako I would have felt lost sometimes but she always gave me a pointer on what to do. Collecting votes, updating the vote list, marking off the dead in the first post and such was all stuff I got used to rather quickly. I would have liked to add more pictures but stuff like the detention room door had to been screenshot from the anime and I did not wanted to watch all 2 seasons for fitting images for my LN updates.^^

You all were pleasant players, I saw no flaming, no hating, maybe a bit of dissing but usually deserved and not mean-meant.
The Townie MVP this game for me was Copy Panda, he/she/it had great luck with the spy results finding two mafias in a row, like dayum!
The Mafia MVP was Demonspeed for how hard he tried and how unlucky his decisions were. I would have loved to see him keep going further and survive the 5th day (and give me more chances to write my LN :P).
The reward for most pleasant surprise was Anih and BlackTiger for how well she played despite the language barrier problems, both she and BlackTiger asked questions when they didn't understood stuff, tried to use their townie role to its best abilities and worked hard to figure out how to win with the other towns against the Mafia.

As for Mafia... it was really sad for me to see them come apart so quickly after losing their brain and leader GrySun who left us too soon due unforeseen circumstances. 4 days in a row Mafias got lynched, I cannot remember the last time this has happened, usually it gets interrupted with a townie or TP lynch. The spells in that regard actually did influence the game as players with active roles using them could not use their actions thus often changing the flow of the action board those nights.

As for Town... damn guys, you really crushed it. Just one townie lynch, not bad at all. Loved how SonofDaws saved DD and how did D thank him? Trying to turn him into an Illusion. XD
My best memory of this game will be Demon stealing Bel's panties and me and Asako arguing which panty we should send to them via pm. Bel reacted in great ways to the pic, Mafia sadly was as cold as a dead fish to it. And I tried really hard to find some befitting of Darkness character. :P
My worst memory was the end of the game where there was hardly any tension left and people just wanted to get over with it. It was a bit sad because of my intention to create a fun long game that would pack you all thus those many roles and the spell system for everyone to have to do something. Now it became a short game which hopefully was still very fun.

BIG THANKS at Asako here! She was a huge help and the best loli you could ask for to look through the internet to find sexy panties (she didn't found any)! Her technical knowledge around this forum and especially discord helped me out a lot else much things would have gone wrong. Like me messing up the verdict of Gajeel's finding and first sending him guilty and Asako one minute later being like "No he is innocent!". Lol. XD
Hope I didn't gave her too much of a headache.^^

PS: My LN here had according to WordCounter 13.421 words! I probably broke no record but fora week worth of playing this is a nice outcome!

Also here are all Death Scenarios of those who survived in case you are curious:

Viktoriya Ivanovna Serebryakov

Escort: Ruffian (Apron)
Viktoriya will be sad that she got killed/lynched and can no longer play with everyone. However when Ruffian shows up with a croquet for her as consolation prize she happily follows him into the realm of the dead.

Matheus Johann Weiss

Escort: A giant Schokolade Mascott (Ruffian)
Weiss takes the failure to see the end of the game very personally, as another proof that he is lacking as 2nd in hand of the Mayor's Elites. His spirits get lifted when Ruffian enters the classroom dresses as a giant chocolate with extra methamphetamine for the good boys in the field, real Panzer-Schokolade. Weiss is moved to tears as he hugs Ruffian („GIANT SCHOKOLAAAAAAAAAAADE~“) and follows him out of the classroom never breaking that hug.

Wilibald Koenig

Escort: A Fall pit
Koenig is disappointed but interested to see how he will get escorted to the punishment room. Roswaal just snaps his finger and under Koenig a fall pit opens and he falls through it with a loud scream ending in the realm of the dead.

Albedo

Escort: Yuri Alpha
Albedo won't accept her death so easily if Ainz is still alive, when he is already dead she gonna mock Shalltear for still being alive and not follwing their master to death while she rushes out ignoring poor Yuri Alpha.

Megumin

Escort: Yunyun
Megumin's pride takes a hit of being dead but then she tries to twist it into the others fearing her might so it was expected that she would not see the end of this game alive. However when a teary-eyed Yunyun stands in the classroom door to escort her, Megumin feels superbad. Like Yunyun is all sad how she can play with her class while she sits all alone in Class C and she has to listen the entire way to the detention room why Chomsuke and Puck were players but not her. If someone from B-class like Chris made it into the game, Yunyun won't accept Megumin's excuse of this being a Class A game only task so all that's left for Megumin while being on her way to hell is to feel bad for Yunyun and apologize to her and promise to make it up to her by playing Old Maid with her after the game.

Darkness

Escort: Ruffian in normal look (which basically means he looks like the perfect rapist to her rape fantasies)
Upon hearing of her own death, Darkness gets into a heavy breathing flushed expression at the thought of the torture in detention room with all her holes filled and what not. Much to the disturbance of the rest of the class who find it hard to feel sorry for her when she looks forward to it. Ruffian enters without a costume saying he was told to come like this and not in costume (in case Weiss or Viktoriya died before). Darkness goes all crazy on him to which the overwhelmed Ruffian can only take flight and flees to the detention room with Darkness hot on his trails.

I think that's it. Hope you all had a fun game and that you like to enter the James Rye train when he does another LN aka Mafia Game.^^
 
Last edited:

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,560
Country
Dragonstone
I thought I missed the end of the day XD
Yeah I kinda called green team investigation based on our roles. I thought you said you were the prostitute though?
Yup.

My vote will go for Holt or Demon, I have doubts about the bomb and Bp claims, but demon helped with lynching Grysun with his locked vote, and I didn't think we'd have a second TP tbh, went for Holt for the reasons I mentioned before. I felt that witch, VT, bomb, BP maybe one is lying here. Bel is not in the mafia group, both grysun and marma voted her. I think if demon is the bad one maybe he's another TP?
And now we have Cres results, if she's legit then we have Anih-demon situation. Anih pointed out the fault in Marma's claim and said she's lying iirc before others commented on it, and I got the feeling she's not part of a group. I always go back to demon and holt. Maybe I should add a vote on demon and hope for the best?

Votekill demon
In case I wasn't around at the end of the day
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I thought I missed the end of the day XD

Yup.

My vote will go for Holt or Demon, I have doubts about the bomb and Bp claims, but demon helped with lynching Grysun with his locked vote, and I didn't think we'd have a second TP tbh, went for Holt for the reasons I mentioned before. I felt that witch, VT, bomb, BP maybe one is lying here. Bel is not in the mafia group, both grysun and marma voted her. I think if demon is the bad one maybe he's another TP?
And now we have Cres results, if she's legit then we have Anih-demon situation. Anih pointed out the fault in Marma's claim and said she's lying iirc before others commented on it, and I got the feeling she's not part of a group. I always go back to demon and holt. Maybe I should add a vote on demon and hope for the best?

Votekill demon
In case I wasn't around at the end of the day
You nearly did.
Vote is noted.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,618
Gender
Female
Country
China
See my problem with Jinx here is 1. showing up near the end of the day with controversial info and 2. her refusal to participate in any voting. D1 or so she skipped voting but also the day's sue revealed Anih as guilty or Demon as innocent now; no vote or accusation follows. As if she's not quite convinced of it herself?

Between Demon and Jinx both of them have a feasible case against them I guess.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Why do you trust her over demon though?
Because the first thing she said when she claimed VT was something like "you guys can lynch me and tell me who to kill". That's a very anti Mafia play imo. If she was really Mafia and was being advised, why not pretend she learned from you and was now bulletproof? Then she could theoretically just sit back and not die because the strongman is dead. But she's actively trying to take down scum and prove another player to her own detriment. That goes a long way for me. As for demon, I trust him less than the others here unfortunately, well except for Jinx, because as I mentioned, attacking someone's claim as convenient then to go as far as to attempt to impede them when he's sitting on a claim like bomb seemed a bit too ironic.

I'm really hoping Jinx is the last scum though, because like everyone mentioned demon was instrumental in the Gry lynch. Would rather it went down as good townie play than bad Mafia play lol. And sadly we need to lynch someone and unless we can all agree on who it should be I had to cast a vote. I did say earlier if you guys wanted to lynch me I'd take him with me.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,618
Gender
Female
Country
China
Alright let's say both Jinx and Demon are town, then who do we go for next
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Wow, almost missed the day.
Votekill Anih
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
30 seconds.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Thread locked.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Day 5 End result



This game phase has been a slow one. While the characters themselves seems to have licked blood and were eager to see it concluded, the ODBs were less enthusiastic and active, taking a chill pill here and there and being largely afk for their experience told them that this game was on its last legs and they were already cracking their fingers to write devastating reviews about the game and its host James Rye. Maybe that's why Rerugen was biting all his finely trimmed fingernails much to the annoyance of the real Rerugen watching it happening.

But tick-tock tick-tock even with a three hour addition the phase came to its unspectacular ending. Rerugen could feel his host leaving his body, devastated and heartbroken, leaving behind a piece of paper as usual for counting the votes.
„Alright everyone. I know some of you aren't happy with their ODBs but remember this is just a game to them, they got more important stuff to do in their dimension. Wish my own ODB was like that too...“
Some of the students rolled their eyes, shrugged their shoulders or simply nodded. Roswaal had a stifled giggle.
„As for the deaths today, first we will handle the matter with the Prosecutor! Subaru! James Rye wrote me that Crescent Jinx is...




Townie



„TOWNIE!“



„Unfortunately, that means you are dead, I'm sorry.“ Rerugen did felt sorry for how Subaru had to take this lose as he was the last of his clique to remain in the game for so long.


Prosecutor

Ugh! This sucks! BlackTiger didn't even wanted to do this, damn you, Panda!“ Subaru facepalmed at this unfortunate turn of events.
„Yeah, my ODB can be a bit over-bearing sometimes.“, apologized Matheus earnestly.
„Guess that's why he is a Panda.“, grinned Subaru, trying to take some solace in losing his life like this. At least he proved a townie.
"Copy Panda is a bear? Is that why I was so confused about its gender?" Matheus had never heard of the weirdly colored bears in the far-east Kina as he was too busy being schooled for war and surviving said war, so Subaru's joke was lost on him.
„Moving on to the real lynch today! Without any surprise the one who died today is...

​
Votekill BlackTiger
Votekill Holt
So votekill Shinobi
So it's a lock.
votekill Demon
votekill demon.
Votekill demon
Votekill Anih

Demonspeed/Aqua >>>>> 3x (Copy Panda, Belserion, shinobi)

shinobi/Viktoriya >>>>> 1x (Anih)

Holt/Megumin >>>>> 1x (BlackTiger)

Anih/Albedo >>>>> 1x (Holt)



Mafia Escort



„DEMONSPEED!“



After a nanosecond of silence, loud cheers erupted, before Wilibald calmed them all down by standing up and raising his hand.
„Sensei, with this we got 4 dead Mafia and one dead Third Party. According to the rules, does this mean... that we are done with this horrible game?“
Rerugen looked down on his paper that had a lot of sad smiles on it.
„Fortunately, yes, that's it, the game is done, finally.“
Right now you would not think that the class had lost a lot of their students. The remaining students were so loud with their roaring screams of victory to have prevailed and avoided the detention room that the whole school building was shaking.

„As for the punishment maaaaatter, everyone~“
The cheers suddenly died especially from Aqua and Subaru who looked at Roswaal-Sensei with wide-eyed shock.
„The Escorts toooooooday shall...“
„YOU WILL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE!“, shouted Aqua, rushing from her chair, through the classroom towards the window. Everyone looked after her in surprise to see the fake Goddess deny the game rules even at the end of the game. Not for a second or even minute Aqua would go back to this detention hell! Once was enough!

Matrix music hammered outta the loudspeakers as Aqua broke through the window in perfect slow-motion, guarding her pristine face with her perfect arms (Aqua forced me to write this, told me I owned her for putting a Demon into her body) as shards flew by her body like glistering stars in the sunlight. Outside in the air, Aqua knew this was a free fall from a high stage but she trusted her sturdy body to get through this and if she had to limb away from school. Triumphant she opened her eyes to welcome freedom with open arms aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand stared 5 different colored huge toads into their still wide open mouths. Aqua realized she had been had.
„NOOOOO~ DAMN YOU, DEMONSPE-“
„Gulp“
The pink Toad swallowed Aqua leaving only her legs outside and hippity hoppity made its way to the detention room. Inside the classroom everyone watched with agape mouths what had happened below. Roswaal gave a polite little cough.

„As I was saaaaaaying, the escorts shall noooooot be needed today, since this was the last phase.“
„Maybe you should have started with that, Roswaal-Sensei, instead of the roundaway around?“, suggested Rerugen slightly disappointed his colleague had used this last chance to mess with his students. But then again he shouldn't have expected otherwise. And Aqua had only herself to blame for his matter.
„So, does this mean I do not have to go to the detention room, Sensei?“, asked Subaru with clear relief in his voice.
„Aaaactually, you do, nee~“
„Wha-“
„We need someoooooone to tell the others that the gaaaaame is over, neee. Please be so kiiiiiind and do your seeeeeenseis that tiny favor, neee?“ Roswaal really enjoyed those reactions of his students, a shame the game had to end so early.
Subaru nodded unsure if there was still a trap left to this favor or not. As he walked towards the door leading to the hallway, Roswaal stopped Subaru once more.
„And Subaaaaaaru-kun?“
„Y-yes, Roswaal-Sensei?“
„Pleeeeeease take your time getting to Kyouhukou-Sensei, will yooooou? Aqua deserves a tiiiiiny punishment for her disobedience, nee~“
„O-of course, Sensei. I will walk as quickly as a snail!“
And with that Subaru was off to get the other suffering students who had already been joined by a slimy Aqua who got insta-rushed by an army of happy cockroach children seeing one of their favorite play-toys return and of course she didn't closed her mouth in time.



After nearly half an hour Subaru stood before the detention room, watching the terrifying aura it was oozing onto the staircase he stood on. Now he really wished he was not alone. With his heart hammering in his chest he rose a fist to knock hesitantly at the door. The door swung wide open and Subaru was oh so thankful for his ODB to not have risked his life in the days before and just on the final one to avoid... this!

In the dimming light there was a sea of tiny cricketing creatures crawling everywhere, a moving mass so dense and dark it ate the light that shined upon them. Whimpering and cries could be heard in this ocean of horror and in it sat Emilia a happily smiling Island untouched by the unholy creatures, discussing all the forms of a proper tea ceremony with Kyouhukou-Sensei who was a giant cockroach with a crown on its hand and a scepter in his front leg. Subaru felt his heart rise and his stomach churn, this was too difficult of a picture to properly feel happiness and fear at the same time.

„E-excuse me, Kyouhukou-Sensei!“
„Ah! Are you a new guest, my dear student?“
„NO! I mean, no, no, I'm not. I am here on behalf of Rerugen-Sensei and Roswaal-Sensei to tell you that the game is over and the dead students can return to the classroom.“ Subaru was shaking at the thought of even putting one step into this room, no wonder Kazuma and Aqua and the soldiers had all looked like zombies.
„Hm? Why didn't they just send me a message like always?“
Plop
„Ah, there it is! Hmhm, hmmmmm, okay. You can all leave now, my dear students. I hope you had a good time in here.“
„Wait, he could have just told you all the ti-uff!“
A large creature made up of ten thousands of yucky insects rushed at Subaru and tackled him, causing dozens of cockroaches to scatter all over his body due the impact.
„AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH-Ah? Rem?!“
A happy face with blue hair and blue eyes looked admiringly up to Subaru from his chest.
„Subaru-sama! I knew you would come and save me!“
„Uh, actually I am just the messenger and I didn't really contribute much to ending this ga-woha!“
A second man high cockroach thing jumped on Subaru, hugging him tightly so that many cockroaches fled onto Subaru's body and inside his clothes to avoid being crushed.
„AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHat? REM??? Why are you hugging me?!“
„To get as many cockroaches on you as possible.“
„Figured...“
„Oh, this looks fun.“
Suddenly all the cockroaches ran away as their revered goddess walked upon Subaru, crossing this sea of madness like Moses once divided the red sea. Subaru felt his face heat up. Could he possibly get a hug from Emilia-san now?
„But I don't want to impose on you three hugging it out after such a long time. I'm so glad you are such good friends.“, smiled Emilia her blessed smile on the two maids and Subaru.
„I.-ye-yeah...“ Subaru's disappointment was immense.

The others walked to the door, leaving behind the children of Kyouhukou as they crossed the doorstep, stepping over Subaru and his appendages. First was Tanya.
„Hmpf, I knew my soldiers would not disappoint me. They did very well surviving all till the very end. I am sure they were heavily involved in the victory of Townies.“ With pride swollen chest Tanya hopped over Subaru, her face bearing no signs that she had taken any mental damage despite being in this hell the longest. Next was Ainz carrying the fainted twins in his arms and Shalltear on his back squeezing him tightly. Not exactly the picture of a fearsome Overlord.
„Hah, my ODB was so unlucky. After the first night I really thought Mafia had this in the bag...“

Lastly Kazuma and Aqua followed the chain of freed prisoners. Aqua looked like a mess as if she had been here for an eternity despite it only being half an hour. Her body was head to thighs covered in toad slime and you could find cockroaches stuck everywhere on her. Her eyes darted like a hunted animal through the staircase expecting millions of cockroaches to explode outta the walls.
„I'm back in hell, I'm back in hell, I'm back in hell...“ Aqua muttered over and over again as she zombie-walked the staircase up.
Subaru stood up to greet poor Kazuma who had to bear the harsh burden of his ODB being a Third Party and having to win on his own. His chances had already been slim but from what Kazuma had heard a certain goddess had made it impossible for him to win, so he was satisfied that she had received some punishment for it at least.
„Kazuma-kun, uhm, good game!“
Kazuma stared at Subaru and the two maids hanging on him who now start to leave him and brush over their clothes.
„Yeeees, good game, Subaru-sama~“
„Hahaha, I see you haven't lost your humor. Come, the others are waiting for you in the class.“
Just when Subaru turned around, revealing his back to Trashzuma, the jealous boy picked a cockroach out of his hair, grabbed Subaru's jersey collar and put the frantic moving insect into his back.
„AAAAHYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIH!“ Subaru jumped up and down at the laughter of Ram and the desperate tries of Rem trying to catch the cockroach by removing Subaru's clothes. With an evil smile on his lips Kazuma walked past the scene to the class. He might have lost but he didn't mind losing like that as long as he could have his vengeance.



In class when everyone had gathered there were many happy hugs, congrats, praise, apologizes and laughter about the past days happenings. And yet there was still something amiss.
„Sensei!“ Wilibald put his hand up once more. „What is the reward now that the game has been concluded?“
„Right, as for the reward you can chose. First price is that you may return to your old world...“
Many happy gasp were heard. Finally a way home. This terrible game had been worth it after all. „However only the ones who survived may return home, the rest has to stay here,“

„What? And leave Ainz-sama behind? NEVER!“
„And what about us?“, asked Shalltear, Aura, Mare, Demigure and Cocytus in unison.
Ainz just did his best to hold in the tired sigh he felt coming.

„No way, we have to leave the commander behind?“, Viktoriya cried rivers of tears at the thought.
„I can't believe it...“, muttered Matheus, this was not what he had imagined as a price.
„Returning home all alone without commander and the others will be difficult to explain to HQ where we have been and they still are..“, worried Wilibald as pragmatic as ever.
„Don't worry about me, guys, I will find my way home. If you want to go back to the Kaiserreich then do so.“, comforted Tanya her uneasy underlings.
„CO-COMMANDER!!!“

„Uhm... you guys won't leave me alone here, right? We are friends, correct? Comrades and best buddies till the end of time, yay?“ Kazuma was sweating blood and water at the thought of being stuck here while Megumin and Darkness enjoyed their newly won freedom at home.
„Ehhh, I don't know, what about you, Darkness?“
„Oh, I'm still thinking, Megumin~“ Both girls enjoyed watching Kazuma squirm in his boots very much. A still slimy and cockroach covered Aqua walked up to Kazuma.
„Kazuma, Kazuma, you would not be alone. The best goddess you could wish for would stay at your side.“
„Shut up, useless goddess. You are the reason I got into this mess in the first place. Being stuck with you here is even worse than being alone!“
„HOW CRUEL!“

„I guess that means none of us could return home, hm?“ Subaru was disappointed. This was not how he had imagined this game to develop.
„I am happy no matter where I am as long as I am with you, Subaru-sama!“
„Eh, someone gotta keep Basaru on the floor else he gets too cocky...“
„I don't mind! I have a lot of fun here, Subaru-kun!“
„Everyone~“ Subaru was truly happy to be blessed with such comrades. Somewhere in the room a jealous boy of his age clicked angrily with his tongue.

„As for the second reward..:“ Everyone held in their breath. „James Rye would promise that he and his peers will never bother us again to play another round of Mafia Ga-“
„WE TAKE THAT!“
„YES!“
„YEAH!“
„JAWOHL!“
„BEST REWARD EVER!“
„NEVER MAFIA AGAIN! HURRAH!“
"AS IF I WOULD LEAVE CHOMUSUKE BEHIND!"
"THAT'S WHY YOU ARE STAYING???"

Somewhere a James Rye ODB was shedding bitter tears at the happiness of the avatars of their reward choice.

„I guess then the only thing I can say is CONGRATULATION! You beat the Game, guys! Pizza and Cola on me!“ Rerugen threw the paper in the air and everyone jumped up and down in joy of the coming after-party.


GAME END



Afterword


Kyouhukou sat on his chair, wiping back and forth and sipping on his tea while watching his children play around.
„I hope we get such a game soon again, I feel lonely already~“


Winners

TOWNIE!!!


Crescent Jinx - Wilibald (Insane Detective)


Panda - Matheus (Sane Spy)


Holt - Megumin (Bulletproof Townie)


Anih - Albedo (Insane Apprentice/ Vengeful Townie)



Shinobi - Viktoriya (Prostitute)


Belserion - Darkness (Vengeful Townie)

Summary and other stuff will be posted later once Asako helps me getting through all the notes.

Hope you all had a fun game at least.
​
 
Last edited:

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
DAMN YOU TOWNIES!!
YEAH! F U, MAFIA! YOU RUINED MY GAME! Oh wait, we are bashing the Townies äh-uhm, DAMN YOU TOWNIES FOR GETTING THE GAME HANDED OVER TO YOU ON A SILVER PLATE! THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO GO TILL DAY 7 OR 8!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I couldn't even write down nearly all my death scenarios~ :emobirb
 

Anih

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
0
Reaction score
70
Age
34
Country
France
Why jinx is dead instead of black tiger ? I thought jinx will die only if she was mafia
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,618
Gender
Female
Country
China
Why jinx is dead instead of black tiger ? I thought jinx will die only if she was mafia
Jinx didn't die, she was revealed as a townie. Tiger died instead. In the final spoiler you can see that Jinx is listed among the surviving players
 

Anih

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
0
Reaction score
70
Age
34
Country
France
Do we have a resume on all actions and what happened for all game ?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Why jinx is dead instead of black tiger ? I thought jinx will die only if she was mafia
Jinx didn't die, she was revealed as a townie. Tiger died instead. In the final spoiler you can see that Jinx is listed among the surviving players
Nah, Anih is right, I forgot the Subaru pic and his role reveal to show he got killed off. It is added now.

Do we have a resume on all actions and what happened for all game ?
Yes, once I get to it, they will be in the sticky post.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,618
Gender
Female
Country
China
ggez fam, ggez

This game felt a bit like Jojo part 3

Thank you hosts for hosting a clean and simple game, clearly a lot of love was put in the story bits and balance and the like seemed in order too. Well played town, I think first town win of the year? And aside from Demon and DD randomly killing Gry we didn't get randomly lucky either. Good stuff. Sorry Tiger that I made you misfire in the end lol. Fun experience overall, glad we could do this :hug
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Surviving Townie may think that the most pro townie player was panda but that's wrong, in reality it was demonspeed
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top