Games Mafia Game 83 - Isekai Quartet - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Alright, I will try to give you guys the role list, the night actions happening as well as my own summary of what I think of my first host game so far.

Player List

1. Grysun -Ainz (Mafia Boss)
2. Demonspeed - Aqua (Mafia Escort )
3. Desin24 - Tanya (Mortician)
4. Crescent Jinx - Wilibald (Insane Detective)
5. Panda - Matheus (Sane Spy)
6. Erinyes - Ram (Witch)
7. Holt - Megumin (Bulletproof Townie)
8. Blacktiger - Subaru (Prosecutor)
9. Seraph - Emilia (Restless Spirit)
10. Lady Pompom - Shalltear (Mafia janitor)
11. DigitalDude - Kazuma (Shapeshifter)
12. SonOfDaws - Mare (Sane Doctor)
13. MarmaladeSky - Rem (Strongman)
14. Anih - Albedo (Insane Apprentice)
15. Shinobi - Viktoriya (Prostitute)
16. Gajeel - Aura (Insane Detective)
17. Juviii - Beatrice (Insane Doctor)
18. Belserion - Darkness (Vengeful Townie)




Hope this Action stuff is readable. What I noticed was that many of the passive roles I hoped would use their roles for the sake of influencing the game often didn't do so. Some passives like Holt made it all the way to the end without stealing a single panty, I mean vote or trying to coordinate with other townies to make their spells unblockable. Not sure why if I had such spells and no actions I would have used them just for the heck of it. xD

My own thoughts regarding this game & my hosting experience​

Well as you see we didn't made the 20 player goal Asako and I put there for ourselves. If we had made it we would have put in Lovers or something other mean like that.^^
The roles we cut out were PGO and Daytime Vigilante though we probably would have added a 5th member to the mafia due lovers as well as Sleeper if we had made it above 20 players so who knows how the final role list would have looked like. I for one was quite happy with it and since so far no one has thrown a tantrum and complained I think everyone believed they had a shot at winning this game themselves and that's good.

After the first night on day 2 when we were already down 4 townies I thought I had made them too weak but you players showed me to not expect logic in a game where so much is based on feelings and instinct and where things can go horrible wrong, lol. I never expected Mafia and SS to target the same target twice in a row, even DD's luck had to run out at some point. xD

I should probably have hostkilled Holt due his 3 minor infringements but since he came online shortly after day 2 concluded and apologized for missing it and was okay with being punished, I decided to let him play and act as if he had posted thrice on day 1 and not twice. Maybe not the right choice but given the ending and how Holt hardly did anything surprising with his votes and nothing with his spells, it was not such a game changing decision. I guess I just didn't wanted to hostkill someone in my first game, is all.

It seems I should have added a "punishment/reward" system to make the people use their spells, like if you use no spell at all you get a penalty vote on you due mana overload or something, that would have made the active roles quite visible as well as make the decision of the passive not to use their spells actually good as they would hid the actives with not using their spells receiving the same punishment. As reward probably something that if a spell was successful you avoid the punishment for not using it next time. Maybe that would have pushed some players to be more active with their spells. So the system was only used ten times and thus didn't had much of an impact. :/
But all in all I am happy with my spell system, it was not broken, OP or overly complicated but it also was not rewarding or punishing enough to be used often or at all by the players. I will keep that in mind for future games.

As for my hosting experience in general it was very rewarding and funny. Without Asako I would have felt lost sometimes but she always gave me a pointer on what to do. Collecting votes, updating the vote list, marking off the dead in the first post and such was all stuff I got used to rather quickly. I would have liked to add more pictures but stuff like the detention room door had to been screenshot from the anime and I did not wanted to watch all 2 seasons for fitting images for my LN updates.^^

You all were pleasant players, I saw no flaming, no hating, maybe a bit of dissing but usually deserved and not mean-meant.
The Townie MVP this game for me was Copy Panda, he/she/it had great luck with the spy results finding two mafias in a row, like dayum!
The Mafia MVP was Demonspeed for how hard he tried and how unlucky his decisions were. I would have loved to see him keep going further and survive the 5th day (and give me more chances to write my LN :P).
The reward for most pleasant surprise was Anih and BlackTiger for how well she played despite the language barrier problems, both she and BlackTiger asked questions when they didn't understood stuff, tried to use their townie role to its best abilities and worked hard to figure out how to win with the other towns against the Mafia.

As for Mafia... it was really sad for me to see them come apart so quickly after losing their brain and leader GrySun who left us too soon due unforeseen circumstances. 4 days in a row Mafias got lynched, I cannot remember the last time this has happened, usually it gets interrupted with a townie or TP lynch. The spells in that regard actually did influence the game as players with active roles using them could not use their actions thus often changing the flow of the action board those nights.

As for Town... damn guys, you really crushed it. Just one townie lynch, not bad at all. Loved how SonofDaws saved DD and how did D thank him? Trying to turn him into an Illusion. XD
My best memory of this game will be Demon stealing Bel's panties and me and Asako arguing which panty we should send to them via pm. Bel reacted in great ways to the pic, Mafia sadly was as cold as a dead fish to it. And I tried really hard to find some befitting of Darkness character. :P
My worst memory was the end of the game where there was hardly any tension left and people just wanted to get over with it. It was a bit sad because of my intention to create a fun long game that would pack you all thus those many roles and the spell system for everyone to have to do something. Now it became a short game which hopefully was still very fun.

BIG THANKS at Asako here! She was a huge help and the best loli you could ask for to look through the internet to find sexy panties (she didn't found any)! Her technical knowledge around this forum and especially discord helped me out a lot else much things would have gone wrong. Like me messing up the verdict of Gajeel's finding and first sending him guilty and Asako one minute later being like "No he is innocent!". Lol. XD
Hope I didn't gave her too much of a headache.^^

PS: My LN here had according to WordCounter 13.421 words! I probably broke no record but fora week worth of playing this is a nice outcome!

Also here are all Death Scenarios of those who survived in case you are curious:

Viktoriya Ivanovna Serebryakov

Escort: Ruffian (Apron)
Viktoriya will be sad that she got killed/lynched and can no longer play with everyone. However when Ruffian shows up with a croquet for her as consolation prize she happily follows him into the realm of the dead.

Matheus Johann Weiss

Escort: A giant Schokolade Mascott (Ruffian)
Weiss takes the failure to see the end of the game very personally, as another proof that he is lacking as 2nd in hand of the Mayor's Elites. His spirits get lifted when Ruffian enters the classroom dresses as a giant chocolate with extra methamphetamine for the good boys in the field, real Panzer-Schokolade. Weiss is moved to tears as he hugs Ruffian („GIANT SCHOKOLAAAAAAAAAAADE~“) and follows him out of the classroom never breaking that hug.

Wilibald Koenig

Escort: A Fall pit
Koenig is disappointed but interested to see how he will get escorted to the punishment room. Roswaal just snaps his finger and under Koenig a fall pit opens and he falls through it with a loud scream ending in the realm of the dead.

Albedo

Escort: Yuri Alpha
Albedo won't accept her death so easily if Ainz is still alive, when he is already dead she gonna mock Shalltear for still being alive and not follwing their master to death while she rushes out ignoring poor Yuri Alpha.

Megumin

Escort: Yunyun
Megumin's pride takes a hit of being dead but then she tries to twist it into the others fearing her might so it was expected that she would not see the end of this game alive. However when a teary-eyed Yunyun stands in the classroom door to escort her, Megumin feels superbad. Like Yunyun is all sad how she can play with her class while she sits all alone in Class C and she has to listen the entire way to the detention room why Chomsuke and Puck were players but not her. If someone from B-class like Chris made it into the game, Yunyun won't accept Megumin's excuse of this being a Class A game only task so all that's left for Megumin while being on her way to hell is to feel bad for Yunyun and apologize to her and promise to make it up to her by playing Old Maid with her after the game.

Darkness

Escort: Ruffian in normal look (which basically means he looks like the perfect rapist to her rape fantasies)
Upon hearing of her own death, Darkness gets into a heavy breathing flushed expression at the thought of the torture in detention room with all her holes filled and what not. Much to the disturbance of the rest of the class who find it hard to feel sorry for her when she looks forward to it. Ruffian enters without a costume saying he was told to come like this and not in costume (in case Weiss or Viktoriya died before). Darkness goes all crazy on him to which the overwhelmed Ruffian can only take flight and flees to the detention room with Darkness hot on his trails.

I think that's it. Hope you all had a fun game and that you like to enter the James Rye train when he does another LN aka Mafia Game.^^
 
Last edited:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I know you're the only BP, but I was not sure if Bp should always be in the game with strongman, like if there is a strongman there has to always be BP. and I trusted the others a bit more than you I guess ~~
So you trust Jinx more than me? BT as well before now? How does that follow though? If anything both of them have been largely inconsistent. I was wondering why you'd block a BP as mafia but if you're one, then it's possible you completely planned to frame me. With no kills and you claiming you blocked me, naturally all eyes will turn on me. It would also be a safe thing to do in the event that Panda decided to check you...
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Votekill Holt

For now he's my main suspect. Let's see if we can get 2 scums in 1 day. (1 mafia and 1 SK)
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,618
Gender
Female
Country
China
I guess everyone should wait with voting till the hosts respond and confirm BT is indeed prosecutor
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,560
Country
Dragonstone
So you trust Jinx more than me? BT as well before now? How does that follow though? If anything both of them have been largely inconsistent. I was wondering why you'd block a BP as mafia but if you're one, then it's possible you completely planned to frame me. With no kills and you claiming you blocked me, naturally all eyes will turn on me. It would also be a safe thing to do in the event that Panda decided to check you...
gomen, I meant the other (passive ones). I said in my previous post why I didn't want to block Cres and Anih, and BT can be decided on during the day, as just happened.

Edit, I quoted a wrong post first
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Anih I'm going through your posts, and I'm not sure it lines up.
First you claimed you didn't trust Bel. Next you said you were worried about revealing your target/role because you were scared of death by Janitor (not Bel). As a matter of fact, you didn't even really hint anything about Bel besides not trusting her. You also said you're more useless than other townies when the apprentice can upgrade to any role?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votekill Holt

For now he's my main suspect. Let's see if we can get 2 scums in 1 day. (1 mafia and 1 SK)
It's not enough to just say I'm your main suspect. Why? Give everyone something to go on
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,618
Gender
Female
Country
China
Yeah and she does know a suspicious amount about non-town roles specifically :lmao
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's not enough to just say I'm your main suspect. Why? Give everyone something to go on
Shinobi IIRC roleblocked you and no kill happened.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
gomen, I meant the other (passive ones). I said in my previous post why I didn't want to block Cres and Anih, and BT can be decided on during the day, as just happened.

Edit, I quoted a wrong post first
If you agree you don't trust BT, how does what he'd do at day affect him potentially killing the previous night because you ignored him? All he'd have to do is say he doesn't want to shoot during the day because he isn't sure of a confirmed mafia..
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,618
Gender
Female
Country
China
Btw, there's that one day that Jinxie just refused to vote 🤔
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If you agree you don't trust BT, how does what he'd do at day affect him potentially killing the previous night because you ignored him? All he'd have to do is say he doesn't want to shoot during the day because he isn't sure of a confirmed mafia..
If he did that we'd kill him lol
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,560
Country
Dragonstone
If you agree you don't trust BT, how does what he'd do at day affect him potentially killing the previous night because you ignored him? All he'd have to do is say he doesn't want to shoot during the day because he isn't sure of a confirmed mafia..
I didn't say I don't believe BT's claim, I said he needs to act. I don't believe he'd come up with something like that if he was mafia, and we can also lynch him.
 

Anih

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
0
Reaction score
70
Age
34
Country
France
If Jinxie somehow is town, who do we lynch next? We still have to place votes for regular lynch
6 Holt (afkish but I think did honestly contribute to killing off Marma)
7 Demon (Bomb, he says. Potential suspect if Jinx survives)
8 Shino (blocked Jinx, later Holt. In this group of people, probably least suspicious one)
4 - Demon, Bomb : I trust Demonspeed because he killed Grysun. But it can be a strategy to sacrifice a member to gain trust from people.
5 - Holt, Bulletproof : Since a Mafia Strongman existed, it's more possible we have a Bulletproof. But Blocked by the prostitute an no kill at night.
6 - Shinobi, Prostitute : Mafia Escort ? Why blocking the bulletproof when a Mafia Strongman ? Or you tried your luck as a mafia killing the bulletproof and it failed ? lol not possible ^^. Jinx and Tiger are so much more suspects. Your argument to justify you is good but blocking BlackTiger with day action or Bomb could be less suspect than the bulletproof.
It seems Shinobi is our common more suspect.


@Anih I'm going through your posts, and I'm not sure it lines up.
First you claimed you didn't trust Bel. Next you said you were worried about revealing your target/role because you were scared of death by Janitor (not Bel). As a matter of fact, you didn't even really hint anything about Bel besides not trusting her. You also said you're more useless than other townies when the apprentice can upgrade to any role?
I didn't trust anyone. Only panda and demon who helped a lot killing mafia. And I'm still at 90% of trust.
I was worried about revealing my target because if I say I am apprentice, I will target XXX, so mafia can just kill XXX and I will be suspected or spied about that and so lynched. Or they can block or kill my targets or me just to make sure I will not have a role.
If I was killed by janitor, you couldn't know what role I was because I hadn't given good hints about it.
And if Belserion was a mafia and I can learn from a mafia, so I will be a mafia and so I wouldn't want all to know I was apprentice and now I'm with Belserion. But if I died learning from Belserion saying Bel is a mafia, so I would have liked you to know it. I'm more useless than other townies because I didn't have a role yet. So now if you all lynch me I will be useful and I will shot the last one on my trust list.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,618
Gender
Female
Country
China
Hey what if nobody died because someone got recruited
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
But you could be a mafia apprentice too. Sure Janitor has been killing and you haven't upgraded but you'd just have to say you learned successfully. Bel claimed VT (convenient) and you went for that too (also convenient). Now we have 3 players no one wants to really touch (Bel, You, Demon) because of collateral damage
Hosts you all really need to stop giving me these passive roles that keep me under suspicion all game lol.

I believe Jinx is the scum we're looking for, but on the chance she's not, then demon would be next on my suspect list. If you want, you guys can just lynch me and I'll take him with me today. That would leave Panda, Anih, Holt, Shinobi and Jinx/BT. Still good enough odds for us even if demon is innocent as well. I know I'm not scum but since VT really is a convenient claim, no denying it, I can try to do something for town even if its just to get out of the way.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,618
Gender
Female
Country
China
Tbh, based on (voting) behaviour I think Bel and Demon are clear. Bel is being vouched for by Anih and Demon sort of randomly killed of Gry. BT shot Jinx, so he's in the clear as well. Anih doesn't post as if she's being influenced by someone else, other than Bel at most (who she consistently vouches for, but that makes sense if she really learned a new jutsu). I also think that if she's like the nervous sort of player, she'd be less active given she's a noob (i.e. they'd shrink, retreat, etc.).

If the game doesn't end with AFK Jinx as the last mafia dying, the last member I think would have to be between Shino and Holt, since their claims or behaviours are technically sort of unconfirmed by anyone else.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Holt more so than Shino, as Jinx did remark that her action was blocked
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hosts you all really need to stop giving me these passive roles that keep me under suspicion all game lol.
I gave you nothing. I gave you what the randomizer decided to give you. I play favorites with nobody (except maybe Asako who will totally get any role she asks me for in secret when she ain't my co-host in future games).^^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top