Games Mafia Game 83 - Isekai Quartet - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Alright, I will try to give you guys the role list, the night actions happening as well as my own summary of what I think of my first host game so far.

Player List

1. Grysun -Ainz (Mafia Boss)
2. Demonspeed - Aqua (Mafia Escort )
3. Desin24 - Tanya (Mortician)
4. Crescent Jinx - Wilibald (Insane Detective)
5. Panda - Matheus (Sane Spy)
6. Erinyes - Ram (Witch)
7. Holt - Megumin (Bulletproof Townie)
8. Blacktiger - Subaru (Prosecutor)
9. Seraph - Emilia (Restless Spirit)
10. Lady Pompom - Shalltear (Mafia janitor)
11. DigitalDude - Kazuma (Shapeshifter)
12. SonOfDaws - Mare (Sane Doctor)
13. MarmaladeSky - Rem (Strongman)
14. Anih - Albedo (Insane Apprentice)
15. Shinobi - Viktoriya (Prostitute)
16. Gajeel - Aura (Insane Detective)
17. Juviii - Beatrice (Insane Doctor)
18. Belserion - Darkness (Vengeful Townie)




Hope this Action stuff is readable. What I noticed was that many of the passive roles I hoped would use their roles for the sake of influencing the game often didn't do so. Some passives like Holt made it all the way to the end without stealing a single panty, I mean vote or trying to coordinate with other townies to make their spells unblockable. Not sure why if I had such spells and no actions I would have used them just for the heck of it. xD

My own thoughts regarding this game & my hosting experience​

Well as you see we didn't made the 20 player goal Asako and I put there for ourselves. If we had made it we would have put in Lovers or something other mean like that.^^
The roles we cut out were PGO and Daytime Vigilante though we probably would have added a 5th member to the mafia due lovers as well as Sleeper if we had made it above 20 players so who knows how the final role list would have looked like. I for one was quite happy with it and since so far no one has thrown a tantrum and complained I think everyone believed they had a shot at winning this game themselves and that's good.

After the first night on day 2 when we were already down 4 townies I thought I had made them too weak but you players showed me to not expect logic in a game where so much is based on feelings and instinct and where things can go horrible wrong, lol. I never expected Mafia and SS to target the same target twice in a row, even DD's luck had to run out at some point. xD

I should probably have hostkilled Holt due his 3 minor infringements but since he came online shortly after day 2 concluded and apologized for missing it and was okay with being punished, I decided to let him play and act as if he had posted thrice on day 1 and not twice. Maybe not the right choice but given the ending and how Holt hardly did anything surprising with his votes and nothing with his spells, it was not such a game changing decision. I guess I just didn't wanted to hostkill someone in my first game, is all.

It seems I should have added a "punishment/reward" system to make the people use their spells, like if you use no spell at all you get a penalty vote on you due mana overload or something, that would have made the active roles quite visible as well as make the decision of the passive not to use their spells actually good as they would hid the actives with not using their spells receiving the same punishment. As reward probably something that if a spell was successful you avoid the punishment for not using it next time. Maybe that would have pushed some players to be more active with their spells. So the system was only used ten times and thus didn't had much of an impact. :/
But all in all I am happy with my spell system, it was not broken, OP or overly complicated but it also was not rewarding or punishing enough to be used often or at all by the players. I will keep that in mind for future games.

As for my hosting experience in general it was very rewarding and funny. Without Asako I would have felt lost sometimes but she always gave me a pointer on what to do. Collecting votes, updating the vote list, marking off the dead in the first post and such was all stuff I got used to rather quickly. I would have liked to add more pictures but stuff like the detention room door had to been screenshot from the anime and I did not wanted to watch all 2 seasons for fitting images for my LN updates.^^

You all were pleasant players, I saw no flaming, no hating, maybe a bit of dissing but usually deserved and not mean-meant.
The Townie MVP this game for me was Copy Panda, he/she/it had great luck with the spy results finding two mafias in a row, like dayum!
The Mafia MVP was Demonspeed for how hard he tried and how unlucky his decisions were. I would have loved to see him keep going further and survive the 5th day (and give me more chances to write my LN :P).
The reward for most pleasant surprise was Anih and BlackTiger for how well she played despite the language barrier problems, both she and BlackTiger asked questions when they didn't understood stuff, tried to use their townie role to its best abilities and worked hard to figure out how to win with the other towns against the Mafia.

As for Mafia... it was really sad for me to see them come apart so quickly after losing their brain and leader GrySun who left us too soon due unforeseen circumstances. 4 days in a row Mafias got lynched, I cannot remember the last time this has happened, usually it gets interrupted with a townie or TP lynch. The spells in that regard actually did influence the game as players with active roles using them could not use their actions thus often changing the flow of the action board those nights.

As for Town... damn guys, you really crushed it. Just one townie lynch, not bad at all. Loved how SonofDaws saved DD and how did D thank him? Trying to turn him into an Illusion. XD
My best memory of this game will be Demon stealing Bel's panties and me and Asako arguing which panty we should send to them via pm. Bel reacted in great ways to the pic, Mafia sadly was as cold as a dead fish to it. And I tried really hard to find some befitting of Darkness character. :P
My worst memory was the end of the game where there was hardly any tension left and people just wanted to get over with it. It was a bit sad because of my intention to create a fun long game that would pack you all thus those many roles and the spell system for everyone to have to do something. Now it became a short game which hopefully was still very fun.

BIG THANKS at Asako here! She was a huge help and the best loli you could ask for to look through the internet to find sexy panties (she didn't found any)! Her technical knowledge around this forum and especially discord helped me out a lot else much things would have gone wrong. Like me messing up the verdict of Gajeel's finding and first sending him guilty and Asako one minute later being like "No he is innocent!". Lol. XD
Hope I didn't gave her too much of a headache.^^

PS: My LN here had according to WordCounter 13.421 words! I probably broke no record but fora week worth of playing this is a nice outcome!

Also here are all Death Scenarios of those who survived in case you are curious:

Viktoriya Ivanovna Serebryakov

Escort: Ruffian (Apron)
Viktoriya will be sad that she got killed/lynched and can no longer play with everyone. However when Ruffian shows up with a croquet for her as consolation prize she happily follows him into the realm of the dead.

Matheus Johann Weiss

Escort: A giant Schokolade Mascott (Ruffian)
Weiss takes the failure to see the end of the game very personally, as another proof that he is lacking as 2nd in hand of the Mayor's Elites. His spirits get lifted when Ruffian enters the classroom dresses as a giant chocolate with extra methamphetamine for the good boys in the field, real Panzer-Schokolade. Weiss is moved to tears as he hugs Ruffian („GIANT SCHOKOLAAAAAAAAAAADE~“) and follows him out of the classroom never breaking that hug.

Wilibald Koenig

Escort: A Fall pit
Koenig is disappointed but interested to see how he will get escorted to the punishment room. Roswaal just snaps his finger and under Koenig a fall pit opens and he falls through it with a loud scream ending in the realm of the dead.

Albedo

Escort: Yuri Alpha
Albedo won't accept her death so easily if Ainz is still alive, when he is already dead she gonna mock Shalltear for still being alive and not follwing their master to death while she rushes out ignoring poor Yuri Alpha.

Megumin

Escort: Yunyun
Megumin's pride takes a hit of being dead but then she tries to twist it into the others fearing her might so it was expected that she would not see the end of this game alive. However when a teary-eyed Yunyun stands in the classroom door to escort her, Megumin feels superbad. Like Yunyun is all sad how she can play with her class while she sits all alone in Class C and she has to listen the entire way to the detention room why Chomsuke and Puck were players but not her. If someone from B-class like Chris made it into the game, Yunyun won't accept Megumin's excuse of this being a Class A game only task so all that's left for Megumin while being on her way to hell is to feel bad for Yunyun and apologize to her and promise to make it up to her by playing Old Maid with her after the game.

Darkness

Escort: Ruffian in normal look (which basically means he looks like the perfect rapist to her rape fantasies)
Upon hearing of her own death, Darkness gets into a heavy breathing flushed expression at the thought of the torture in detention room with all her holes filled and what not. Much to the disturbance of the rest of the class who find it hard to feel sorry for her when she looks forward to it. Ruffian enters without a costume saying he was told to come like this and not in costume (in case Weiss or Viktoriya died before). Darkness goes all crazy on him to which the overwhelmed Ruffian can only take flight and flees to the detention room with Darkness hot on his trails.

I think that's it. Hope you all had a fun game and that you like to enter the James Rye train when he does another LN aka Mafia Game.^^
 
Last edited:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
I don't get this guy; I've targeted mafia every night and last two phases even targeted the actual killers and this guy doesn't shoot. Now he's asking for hard evidences??

If this guy is mafia, he's this generations finalbeta smh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

We could place a regular vote on BT and lynch him if he refuses to kill Jinx (or anyone he wants really, so long he shoot)
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't get this guy; I've targeted mafia every night and last two phases even targeted the actual killers and this guy doesn't shoot. Now he's asking for hard evidences??

If this guy is mafia, he's this generations finalbeta smh
Too bad I'm not mafia.

We could place a regular vote on BT and lynch him if he refuses to kill Jinx (or anyone he wants really, so long he shoot)
So you believe I'm prosecutor and still want to lynch me? Are you for real?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Omg this is like being in 60 mins long league game, baron is about to spawn and your ADC decides it's high time to clear wraiths
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,674
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
Maybe there is a Poisoner? It reminds me of one of my previous games where I was Mafia with Pom. A Hardy game IIRC. Since direct kills are favored Poisoner is often a last resort.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Too bad I'm not mafia.
Very convincing!

So you believe I'm prosecutor and still want to lynch me? Are you for real?
No, I don't believe you're prosecutor since you've done nothing really. Tagged a few people, asked a few questions. Voted for Cres when we were chain voting Pom. Didn't kill anyone during the last two phases when the town spy smoked out mafia members on two different instances. Like, you could have been suspicious when I revealed Pom but you didn't do anything when I revealed Marma either. You haven't been hunting for a target, at any rate.

Shoot and we'll believe you. If you don't shoot, at best, you're a mafia member hiding. At worst, dead weight.
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Very convincing!



No, I don't believe you're prosecutor since you've done nothing really. Tagged a few people, asked a few questions. Voted for Cres when we were chain voting Pom. Didn't kill anyone during the last two phases when the town spy smoked out mafia members on two different instances. Like, you could have been suspicious when I revealed Pom but you didn't do anything when I revealed Marma either. You haven't been hunting for a target, at any rate.

Shoot and we'll believe you. If you don't shoot, at best, you're a mafia member hiding. At worst, dead weight.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Alright

1 Panda
2 BT/ 3 Cres (one of these will live to be town)
4 Bel/ 5 Anih (Bel claims to be VT I believe, and Anih copied her technique. So far, I think this makes sense)


6 Holt (afkish but I think did honestly contribute to killing off Marma)
7 Demon (Bomb, he says. Potential suspect if Jinx survives)
8 Shino (blocked Jinx, later Holt. In this group of people, probably least suspicious one)
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,563
Country
Dragonstone
Why did you block me? Very strange


Huh?!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



HUH?!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

lmao, what is going on exactly? I quite literally called out Marm's bs BP claim (although Panda already did all the hard work with spy). Anyway, I'm glad you're just a prosecutor, because I don't understand this.
I didn't want to block Cres again (in the off chance she's really det., and she said maybe she'll hide) or Anih who was saying something about results and sanity, so went for one of the passive claims. You were also the last to claim, and I saw you before calling out other's same role claims when you were mafo yourself XD
 

Anih

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
0
Reaction score
70
Age
34
Country
France
This is my current analysis (I modify the last one) :
In order of trust with my paranoid brain :

1 - Anih, ? : Now Vengeful Townie. If you lynch me I will kill the last on this list.

2 - Belserion, Vengeful Townie : I learn from Belserion because I was apprentice.

3 - Panda, Spy : I trust Panda because he helped killing lot of mafia. But it can be a strategy to sacrifice all his members to gain trust from people.

4 - Demon, Bomb : I trust Demonspeed because he killed Grysun. But it can be a strategy to sacrifice a member to gain trust from people.

5 - Holt, Bulletproof : Since a Mafia Strongman existed, it's more possible we have a Bulletproof. But Blocked by the prostitute an no kill at night.

6 - Shinobi, Prostitute : Mafia Escort ? Why blocking the bulletproof when a Mafia Strongman ? Or you tried your luck as a mafia killing the bulletproof and it failed ? lol not possible ^^. Jinx and Tiger are so much more suspects. Your argument to justify you is good but blocking BlackTiger with day action or Bomb could be less suspect than the bulletproof.

7 - Jinx, Detective : Mafia Detective ? Waiting for your sanity and targets.

8 - Tiger, Prosecutor : I understand not wanting to die but if you have such a role, you have to use it and if you didn't want to die, you had to accuse PomPom or Marmalade and so you are still alive + confirmed as townie.

Votekill BlackTiger

Because we don't know if Jinx Or BlackTiger will die before the end of the day. Maybe nobody will die because BlackTiger doesn't have this role?
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
This is my current analysis (I modify the last one) :
In order of trust with my paranoid brain :

1 - Anih, ? : Now Vengeful Townie. If you lynch me I will kill the last on this list.

2 - Belserion, Vengeful Townie : I learn from Belserion because I was apprentice.

3 - Panda, Spy : I trust Panda because he helped killing lot of mafia. But it can be a strategy to sacrifice all his members to gain trust from people.

4 - Demon, Bomb : I trust Demonspeed because he killed Grysun. But it can be a strategy to sacrifice a member to gain trust from people.

5 - Holt, Bulletproof : Since a Mafia Strongman existed, it's more possible we have a Bulletproof. But Blocked by the prostitute an no kill at night.

6 - Shinobi, Prostitute : Mafia Escort ? Why blocking the bulletproof when a Mafia Strongman ? Or you tried your luck as a mafia killing the bulletproof and it failed ? lol not possible ^^. Jinx and Tiger are so much more suspects. Your argument to justify you is good but blocking BlackTiger with day action or Bomb could be less suspect than the bulletproof.

7 - Jinx, Detective : Mafia Detective ? Waiting for your sanity and targets.

8 - Tiger, Prosecutor : I understand not wanting to die but if you have such a role, you have to use it and if you didn't want to die, you had to accuse PomPom or Marmalade and so you are still alive + confirmed as townie.

Votekill BlackTiger

Because we don't know if Jinx Or BlackTiger will die before the end of the day. Maybe nobody will die because BlackTiger doesn't have this role?
I openly declare Jinx guilty of being Mafia

@James Rye
Vote someone else. I already shoot Jinx. No benefit for me to lie.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I didn't want to block Cres again (in the off chance she's really det., and she said maybe she'll hide) or Anih who was saying something about results and sanity, so went for one of the passive claims. You were also the last to claim, and I saw you before calling out other's same role claims when you were mafo yourself XD
Yeah but you do realize Marm flipped strongman? So you're implying you believe a strongman was put in the game, with no BP. Or there's a real BP who hasn't claimed? Otherwise, you went for the sole claimed BP...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Though tbf, it is also a weird decision as mafia. Can't figure why an escort would block a BP as opposed to others. Hmm
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Anih Why did you pick Bel to learn from?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Because we don't know if Jinx Or BlackTiger will die before the end of the day. Maybe nobody will die because BlackTiger doesn't have this role?
Ah, to be fair, you can't really fake a day kill; a host is supposed to respond and announce that a mark will be placed on the target and they'll be executed at the end of the day. Vigilante and Cowboy kills happen immediately. It's always announced or clear what type of kill is being used. In other words, it's not possible to, for example, day kill as an Assassin but the target will be executed like with Prosecutor.

Not to mention, if the mafia did have an Assassin, they'd be spamming that instead
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah but you do realize Marm flipped strongman? So you're implying you believe a strongman was put in the game, with no BP. Or there's a real BP who hasn't claimed? Otherwise, you went for the sole claimed BP...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Though tbf, it is also a weird decision as mafia. Can't figure why an escort would block a BP as opposed to others. Hmm
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Anih Why did you pick Bel to learn from?
The strongman is in the game because of, among other things, the Hider card.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
The strongman is in the game because of, among other things, the Hider card.
What does that have to do with Strongman? Hider card has rules as hider. Hider can't be killed by strongman if he successfully hides...
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
What does that have to do with Strongman? Hider card has rules as hider. Hider can't be killed by strongman if he successfully hides...
I looked it up and you're right. I thought Strongman penetrated Hider.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Anih still interested on why you picked Bel (not sure if you mentioned why before)
 

Anih

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
0
Reaction score
70
Age
34
Country
France
@Anih Why did you pick Bel to learn from?
I chose Gajeel first because 16th :) And I was desesperate when he died (because having a role is lasting 2 days + checking a potential sanity is long too). I think active claims are more dangerous because they can be blocked or killed so I supposed no one will block or kill Belserion. And if Belserion was mafia and I commited a suicide because of my sanity, I wanted all to find I targeted Belserion because of my hint "read my firsts posts" : I wanted to kill Gajeel and finally I voted against Belserion :) I absolutely wanted to have a role (instead of Apprentice) so I chose after Gajeel's death to continue learning instead of using spells. I have no one to trust or suspects to use my spells all the time.

Ah, to be fair, you can't really fake a day kill; a host is supposed to respond and announce that a mark will be placed on the target and they'll be executed at the end of the day. Vigilante and Cowboy kills happen immediately. It's always announced or clear what type of kill is being used. In other words, it's not possible to, for example, day kill as an Assassin but the target will be executed like with Prosecutor.

Not to mention, if the mafia did have an Assassin, they'd be spamming that instead
Ah ok. So I will change my vote when hosts will say someone is marked.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
If Jinxie somehow is town, who do we lynch next? We still have to place votes for regular lynch
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I chose Gajeel first because 16th :) And I was desesperate when he died (because having a role is lasting 2 days + checking a potential sanity is long too). I think active claims are more dangerous because they can be blocked or killed so I supposed no one will block or kill Belserion. And if Belserion was mafia and I commited a suicide because of my sanity, I wanted all to find I targeted Belserion because of my hint "read my firsts posts" : I wanted to kill Gajeel and finally I voted against Belserion :) I absolutely wanted to have a role (instead of Apprentice) so I chose after Gajeel's death to continue learning instead of using spells. I have no one to trust or suspects to use my spells all the time.
But you could be a mafia apprentice too. Sure Janitor has been killing and you haven't upgraded but you'd just have to say you learned successfully. Bel claimed VT (convenient) and you went for that too (also convenient). Now we have 3 players no one wants to really touch (Bel, You, Demon) because of collateral damage
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,563
Country
Dragonstone
Yeah but you do realize Marm flipped strongman? So you're implying you believe a strongman was put in the game, with no BP. Or there's a real BP who hasn't claimed? Otherwise, you went for the sole claimed BP...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Though tbf, it is also a weird decision as mafia. Can't figure why an escort would block a BP as opposed to others. Hmm
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Anih Why did you pick Bel to learn from?
I know you're the only BP, but I was not sure if Bp should always be in the game with strongman, like if there is a strongman there has to always be BP. and I trusted the others a bit more than you I guess ~~
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top