Games Mafia Game 83 - Isekai Quartet - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Alright, I will try to give you guys the role list, the night actions happening as well as my own summary of what I think of my first host game so far.

Player List

1. Grysun -Ainz (Mafia Boss)
2. Demonspeed - Aqua (Mafia Escort )
3. Desin24 - Tanya (Mortician)
4. Crescent Jinx - Wilibald (Insane Detective)
5. Panda - Matheus (Sane Spy)
6. Erinyes - Ram (Witch)
7. Holt - Megumin (Bulletproof Townie)
8. Blacktiger - Subaru (Prosecutor)
9. Seraph - Emilia (Restless Spirit)
10. Lady Pompom - Shalltear (Mafia janitor)
11. DigitalDude - Kazuma (Shapeshifter)
12. SonOfDaws - Mare (Sane Doctor)
13. MarmaladeSky - Rem (Strongman)
14. Anih - Albedo (Insane Apprentice)
15. Shinobi - Viktoriya (Prostitute)
16. Gajeel - Aura (Insane Detective)
17. Juviii - Beatrice (Insane Doctor)
18. Belserion - Darkness (Vengeful Townie)




Hope this Action stuff is readable. What I noticed was that many of the passive roles I hoped would use their roles for the sake of influencing the game often didn't do so. Some passives like Holt made it all the way to the end without stealing a single panty, I mean vote or trying to coordinate with other townies to make their spells unblockable. Not sure why if I had such spells and no actions I would have used them just for the heck of it. xD

My own thoughts regarding this game & my hosting experience​

Well as you see we didn't made the 20 player goal Asako and I put there for ourselves. If we had made it we would have put in Lovers or something other mean like that.^^
The roles we cut out were PGO and Daytime Vigilante though we probably would have added a 5th member to the mafia due lovers as well as Sleeper if we had made it above 20 players so who knows how the final role list would have looked like. I for one was quite happy with it and since so far no one has thrown a tantrum and complained I think everyone believed they had a shot at winning this game themselves and that's good.

After the first night on day 2 when we were already down 4 townies I thought I had made them too weak but you players showed me to not expect logic in a game where so much is based on feelings and instinct and where things can go horrible wrong, lol. I never expected Mafia and SS to target the same target twice in a row, even DD's luck had to run out at some point. xD

I should probably have hostkilled Holt due his 3 minor infringements but since he came online shortly after day 2 concluded and apologized for missing it and was okay with being punished, I decided to let him play and act as if he had posted thrice on day 1 and not twice. Maybe not the right choice but given the ending and how Holt hardly did anything surprising with his votes and nothing with his spells, it was not such a game changing decision. I guess I just didn't wanted to hostkill someone in my first game, is all.

It seems I should have added a "punishment/reward" system to make the people use their spells, like if you use no spell at all you get a penalty vote on you due mana overload or something, that would have made the active roles quite visible as well as make the decision of the passive not to use their spells actually good as they would hid the actives with not using their spells receiving the same punishment. As reward probably something that if a spell was successful you avoid the punishment for not using it next time. Maybe that would have pushed some players to be more active with their spells. So the system was only used ten times and thus didn't had much of an impact. :/
But all in all I am happy with my spell system, it was not broken, OP or overly complicated but it also was not rewarding or punishing enough to be used often or at all by the players. I will keep that in mind for future games.

As for my hosting experience in general it was very rewarding and funny. Without Asako I would have felt lost sometimes but she always gave me a pointer on what to do. Collecting votes, updating the vote list, marking off the dead in the first post and such was all stuff I got used to rather quickly. I would have liked to add more pictures but stuff like the detention room door had to been screenshot from the anime and I did not wanted to watch all 2 seasons for fitting images for my LN updates.^^

You all were pleasant players, I saw no flaming, no hating, maybe a bit of dissing but usually deserved and not mean-meant.
The Townie MVP this game for me was Copy Panda, he/she/it had great luck with the spy results finding two mafias in a row, like dayum!
The Mafia MVP was Demonspeed for how hard he tried and how unlucky his decisions were. I would have loved to see him keep going further and survive the 5th day (and give me more chances to write my LN :P).
The reward for most pleasant surprise was Anih and BlackTiger for how well she played despite the language barrier problems, both she and BlackTiger asked questions when they didn't understood stuff, tried to use their townie role to its best abilities and worked hard to figure out how to win with the other towns against the Mafia.

As for Mafia... it was really sad for me to see them come apart so quickly after losing their brain and leader GrySun who left us too soon due unforeseen circumstances. 4 days in a row Mafias got lynched, I cannot remember the last time this has happened, usually it gets interrupted with a townie or TP lynch. The spells in that regard actually did influence the game as players with active roles using them could not use their actions thus often changing the flow of the action board those nights.

As for Town... damn guys, you really crushed it. Just one townie lynch, not bad at all. Loved how SonofDaws saved DD and how did D thank him? Trying to turn him into an Illusion. XD
My best memory of this game will be Demon stealing Bel's panties and me and Asako arguing which panty we should send to them via pm. Bel reacted in great ways to the pic, Mafia sadly was as cold as a dead fish to it. And I tried really hard to find some befitting of Darkness character. :P
My worst memory was the end of the game where there was hardly any tension left and people just wanted to get over with it. It was a bit sad because of my intention to create a fun long game that would pack you all thus those many roles and the spell system for everyone to have to do something. Now it became a short game which hopefully was still very fun.

BIG THANKS at Asako here! She was a huge help and the best loli you could ask for to look through the internet to find sexy panties (she didn't found any)! Her technical knowledge around this forum and especially discord helped me out a lot else much things would have gone wrong. Like me messing up the verdict of Gajeel's finding and first sending him guilty and Asako one minute later being like "No he is innocent!". Lol. XD
Hope I didn't gave her too much of a headache.^^

PS: My LN here had according to WordCounter 13.421 words! I probably broke no record but fora week worth of playing this is a nice outcome!

Also here are all Death Scenarios of those who survived in case you are curious:

Viktoriya Ivanovna Serebryakov

Escort: Ruffian (Apron)
Viktoriya will be sad that she got killed/lynched and can no longer play with everyone. However when Ruffian shows up with a croquet for her as consolation prize she happily follows him into the realm of the dead.

Matheus Johann Weiss

Escort: A giant Schokolade Mascott (Ruffian)
Weiss takes the failure to see the end of the game very personally, as another proof that he is lacking as 2nd in hand of the Mayor's Elites. His spirits get lifted when Ruffian enters the classroom dresses as a giant chocolate with extra methamphetamine for the good boys in the field, real Panzer-Schokolade. Weiss is moved to tears as he hugs Ruffian („GIANT SCHOKOLAAAAAAAAAAADE~“) and follows him out of the classroom never breaking that hug.

Wilibald Koenig

Escort: A Fall pit
Koenig is disappointed but interested to see how he will get escorted to the punishment room. Roswaal just snaps his finger and under Koenig a fall pit opens and he falls through it with a loud scream ending in the realm of the dead.

Albedo

Escort: Yuri Alpha
Albedo won't accept her death so easily if Ainz is still alive, when he is already dead she gonna mock Shalltear for still being alive and not follwing their master to death while she rushes out ignoring poor Yuri Alpha.

Megumin

Escort: Yunyun
Megumin's pride takes a hit of being dead but then she tries to twist it into the others fearing her might so it was expected that she would not see the end of this game alive. However when a teary-eyed Yunyun stands in the classroom door to escort her, Megumin feels superbad. Like Yunyun is all sad how she can play with her class while she sits all alone in Class C and she has to listen the entire way to the detention room why Chomsuke and Puck were players but not her. If someone from B-class like Chris made it into the game, Yunyun won't accept Megumin's excuse of this being a Class A game only task so all that's left for Megumin while being on her way to hell is to feel bad for Yunyun and apologize to her and promise to make it up to her by playing Old Maid with her after the game.

Darkness

Escort: Ruffian in normal look (which basically means he looks like the perfect rapist to her rape fantasies)
Upon hearing of her own death, Darkness gets into a heavy breathing flushed expression at the thought of the torture in detention room with all her holes filled and what not. Much to the disturbance of the rest of the class who find it hard to feel sorry for her when she looks forward to it. Ruffian enters without a costume saying he was told to come like this and not in costume (in case Weiss or Viktoriya died before). Darkness goes all crazy on him to which the overwhelmed Ruffian can only take flight and flees to the detention room with Darkness hot on his trails.

I think that's it. Hope you all had a fun game and that you like to enter the James Rye train when he does another LN aka Mafia Game.^^
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
I never log off. I was on my way home and I just arrived.

Late game there are usually posts like that about me even though I never get penalties. If it turns out that Jinx is Town, you can lynch me, or anyone you find suspicious.

We could lynch the one we think is most likely scum or we could do something like lynching someone you think is really VT who could kill the one he suspects later.
 

Anih

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
0
Reaction score
70
Age
34
Country
France
We could lynch the one we think is most likely scum or we could do something like lynching someone you think is really VT who could kill the one he suspects later.
Are you saying there's only one VT ?

I believe Jinx is the scum we're looking for, but on the chance she's not, then demon would be next on my suspect list. If you want, you guys can just lynch me and I'll take him with me today. That would leave Panda, Anih, Holt, Shinobi and Jinx/BT. Still good enough odds for us even if demon is innocent as well. I know I'm not scum but since VT really is a convenient claim, no denying it, I can try to do something for town even if its just to get out of the way.
I prefer dying with Shinobi instead you + Demon :)
It will be better because if you die being VT it doesn't say that I am VT.
But if I die VT, it confirms you as a VT and me as an apprentice who learned from you as I said.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Anih Who would you kill if you were to die?
I said it in my long post : "the one at the end of my list of trusted-suspected"
--- Double Post Merged, ---

+ quoted you saying we have Shinobi in common
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,622
Gender
Female
Country
China
So there's Demon, Jinx, Holt, Tiger, Anih, Shino, Bel and me

Between Jinx and Tiger, one will survive

If we lynch Anih now and she kills Shino, in the absolute worst case, Jinx is town and Demon, Holt, Bel and me survive to the phase.

Jinx, Bel and me will be confirmed, so the remaining mafia will be between Demon and Holt. If this happens, either Jinx or me will die as between Holt and Demon, one would be telling the truth and be rendered unkillable. If SherJinx used her role last night, she'd get to hide.

Between Demon and Holt, Demon contributed to killing Gry, so that would leave Holt as the likeliest candidate for last mafia standing. But neither of them have been playing pro-mafia overall.

I'm not sure how much I like sacrificing Anih like this, but it would be an easy way to confirm yet another player. The alternative is killing Holt, Demon or Shino outright (and we accept Anih and Bels claims, which is feasible, since they've been playing pro-town too). Thoughts?
 

Anih

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
0
Reaction score
70
Age
34
Country
France
Ah ok. So I will change my vote when hosts will say someone is marked.
Crescent Jinx has been marked to be judged!

So votekill Shinobi
So it's a lock.

I can't wait for Jinx results because we can't trust Jinx yet.
If she says :
- Anih (guilty) + anyone else (innocent) it can be a lie and make lot of damage
- Anih (guilty) + anyone else (guilty) it is not useful for this day phase since we don't know if she is mafia.

I would like to say that is also possible some are lovers :) :chu
And maybe the most trusted Panda is a lover :o
So it won't be BT+Bel or BT+Panda or Bel+Panda.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Are you saying there's only one VT ?
Not necessarily, but apparently we are the biggest suspects here.

Also, think about all of this a bit. You guys are saying that Jinx is Mafia, even though there was only one dead Det and yet you justify the existence of the BP because there was a Strongman.

So, you are saying that it's a game with one Det? Or what? Recruitment? My Poisoner theory has also been completely ignored and yet you guys tag me to call me inactive :hmph.
 

Anih

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
0
Reaction score
70
Age
34
Country
France
So there's Demon, Jinx, Holt, Tiger, Anih, Shino, Bel and me

Between Jinx and Tiger, one will survive

If we lynch Anih now and she kills Shino, in the absolute worst case, Jinx is town and Demon, Holt, Bel and me survive to the phase.

Jinx, Bel and me will be confirmed, so the remaining mafia will be between Demon and Holt. If this happens, either Jinx or me will die as between Holt and Demon, one would be telling the truth and be rendered unkillable. If SherJinx used her role last night, she'd get to hide.

Between Demon and Holt, Demon contributed to killing Gry, so that would leave Holt as the likeliest candidate for last mafia standing. But neither of them have been playing pro-mafia overall.

I'm not sure how much I like sacrificing Anih like this, but it would be an easy way to confirm yet another player. The alternative is killing Holt, Demon or Shino outright (and we accept Anih and Bels claims, which is feasible, since they've been playing pro-town too). Thoughts?
And if we try a double lynch ? ^^ Is it useful ?
If Belserion + Demon + Anih + Shinobi die :
Jinx (Townie) + Tiger + Holt + Panda remains.
1 die during the night then 2 votes Holt and it's win ?
Or Holt use a spell to change vote (50% chance) = 2 votes against someone and 2 votes against Holt. Holt will win so.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Your boyfriend isn't playing :errr
I don't understand. Can you explain please ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Jinx (Townie) + Tiger + Holt + Panda remains.
Ah oops I noticed Jinx + Tiger is impossible
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Apprentice and SS are roles that James created, right? It's possible that since it's his first game. He wanted some self-fanservice and put all the roles he created?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,622
Gender
Female
Country
China
Investigative roles
Desin24 - Tanya (Mortician) - lynched Day 1

Crescent Jinx - claims Detective
Panda - claims Spy
Shinobi - claims Prostitute


Active Night Roles
Grysun -Ainz (Mafia Boss) - lynched Day 2
Lady Pompom - Shalltear (Mafia janitor) - lynched Day 3

SonOfDaws - Mare (Doctor) - Killed Night 3
Gajeel - Aura (Detective) - killed Night 2

Anih - claims Apprentice turned Vengeful Townie


Passive roles
DigitalDude - Kazuma (Shapeshifter) - killed as Extra Night 3

Demonspeed - claims Bomb
Holt - claims Bullet Proof
Belserion - claims Vengeful Townie


Killing Roles?
Erinyes - Ram (Witch) - killed Night 1
Seraph - Emilia (Restless Spirit) - killed Night 1

MarmaladeSky - Rem (Strongman) - Lynched Day 4
Juviii - Beatrice (Doctor/Illusion)- killed Night 2 [could have been insane]

Blacktiger - confirmed Prosecutor

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Edited post above ^
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Tbh other than Jinx who made spicy claims, the one who kinda stands out is Shino, who claims a blocking role despite being in an investigative role category. It's generally only mafia members that break the trend of their role categories
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Apprentice and SS are roles that James created, right? It's possible that since it's his first game. He wanted some self-fanservice and put all the roles he created?
So are Prosecutor, Mafia Apprentice, Santa Claus, etc (and Barkeeper RIP....and mafia Gambler who got replaced by Mafia Politican.... rip). Just to clarify that sane/insane Apprentice and SS aren't the only roles I created. Man, rip to all the dozens of roles which never saw the day of light~ :emocat
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,561
Country
Dragonstone
Tbh other than Jinx who made spicy claims, the one who kinda stands out is Shino, who claims a blocking role despite being in an investigative role category. It's generally only mafia members that break the trend of their role categories
Does it have to do with the theme or your analysis? But something is not right in that list. I'm definitely not investigative role, and not escort.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,622
Gender
Female
Country
China
Does it have to do with the theme or your analysis? But something is not right in that list. I'm definitely not investigative role, and not escort.
Yeah I kinda called green team investigation based on our roles. I thought you said you were the prostitute though?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Hmm. How come Jinx hasn't shown up yet?
If I'm absolutely going to vote, it'd be shino. The Anih Lynch plus going for shino seems really roundabout tbh.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,622
Gender
Female
Country
China
I think I agree that if I had to vote for someone it would be Shino. But there's bit that Jinx claimed she was blocked, so Shino must be speaking the truth about that part I think
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not necessarily, but apparently we are the biggest suspects here.

Also, think about all of this a bit. You guys are saying that Jinx is Mafia, even though there was only one dead Det and yet you justify the existence of the BP because there was a Strongman.

So, you are saying that it's a game with one Det? Or what? Recruitment? My Poisoner theory has also been completely ignored and yet you guys tag me to call me inactive :hmph.
Sorry Demon :lmao

I will say that VT, Bomb and BP could be a bit excessive, so perhaps there's a mole there. The reason we say Jinx is mafia is because of her confusion jutsu earlier.

As for poisoner, I've always thought of it as an early game ability. As the game progresses, don't you want more immediate kills? I don't think I'd push poisoner in the late game, especially if I was alone
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I don't understand. Can you explain please ?
Ah oops I noticed Jinx + Tiger is impossible
I was lovers with Takuchi once :lmao

Anyhow, I think I'll votekill Demon since I have to vote something and Bomb seems right about omo
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Sorry been gone all day. Been at work. Also I have finally got a second result and it’s good.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh wait? Da fuq? am I dead?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh I see. Nvm.

alright I got Demon innocent. So now that I have a guilty on Anih and an innocent on Demon results. You guys will have to judge what is sane and insane.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Votekil Jinx

Detective is important role. Let's not be hasty.
BlackTiger, I just want to say as soon as you made this statement in this game.....

You were jinxed.

Be scared of my power for future games.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Innocent on me? Well, we'll see. You already got marked anyway.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Just in case our detective is legit votekill demon. Was next on my suspect list anyway and I trust Anih.

Will miss the last of the day phase as I'm about to head off and it ends 3am my time.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Just in case our detective is legit votekill demon. Was next on my suspect list anyway and I trust Anih.

Will miss the last of the day phase as I'm about to head off and it ends 3am my time.
Why do you trust her over demon though?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
HOST ANNOUNCEMENT

To all who are awake and care anyway​

Since we are only 50 minutes away from the end of the day phase yet we only got 4 votes and I cannot be certain all of the other 4 will be here before it is over plus I am not sure if I should count all Jinx merged posts as separate or as a single one I will out of the generosity of my heart and the mercy of my soul ass THREE MORE HOURS to the dayphase. However after that is is done and I close the day phase.

Hope to hear from you all soon.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well, thank god, I added 3 more hours else this day would have ended on 4 votes...
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top