Games Mafia Game 83 - Isekai Quartet - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Alright, I will try to give you guys the role list, the night actions happening as well as my own summary of what I think of my first host game so far.

Player List

1. Grysun -Ainz (Mafia Boss)
2. Demonspeed - Aqua (Mafia Escort )
3. Desin24 - Tanya (Mortician)
4. Crescent Jinx - Wilibald (Insane Detective)
5. Panda - Matheus (Sane Spy)
6. Erinyes - Ram (Witch)
7. Holt - Megumin (Bulletproof Townie)
8. Blacktiger - Subaru (Prosecutor)
9. Seraph - Emilia (Restless Spirit)
10. Lady Pompom - Shalltear (Mafia janitor)
11. DigitalDude - Kazuma (Shapeshifter)
12. SonOfDaws - Mare (Sane Doctor)
13. MarmaladeSky - Rem (Strongman)
14. Anih - Albedo (Insane Apprentice)
15. Shinobi - Viktoriya (Prostitute)
16. Gajeel - Aura (Insane Detective)
17. Juviii - Beatrice (Insane Doctor)
18. Belserion - Darkness (Vengeful Townie)




Hope this Action stuff is readable. What I noticed was that many of the passive roles I hoped would use their roles for the sake of influencing the game often didn't do so. Some passives like Holt made it all the way to the end without stealing a single panty, I mean vote or trying to coordinate with other townies to make their spells unblockable. Not sure why if I had such spells and no actions I would have used them just for the heck of it. xD

My own thoughts regarding this game & my hosting experience​

Well as you see we didn't made the 20 player goal Asako and I put there for ourselves. If we had made it we would have put in Lovers or something other mean like that.^^
The roles we cut out were PGO and Daytime Vigilante though we probably would have added a 5th member to the mafia due lovers as well as Sleeper if we had made it above 20 players so who knows how the final role list would have looked like. I for one was quite happy with it and since so far no one has thrown a tantrum and complained I think everyone believed they had a shot at winning this game themselves and that's good.

After the first night on day 2 when we were already down 4 townies I thought I had made them too weak but you players showed me to not expect logic in a game where so much is based on feelings and instinct and where things can go horrible wrong, lol. I never expected Mafia and SS to target the same target twice in a row, even DD's luck had to run out at some point. xD

I should probably have hostkilled Holt due his 3 minor infringements but since he came online shortly after day 2 concluded and apologized for missing it and was okay with being punished, I decided to let him play and act as if he had posted thrice on day 1 and not twice. Maybe not the right choice but given the ending and how Holt hardly did anything surprising with his votes and nothing with his spells, it was not such a game changing decision. I guess I just didn't wanted to hostkill someone in my first game, is all.

It seems I should have added a "punishment/reward" system to make the people use their spells, like if you use no spell at all you get a penalty vote on you due mana overload or something, that would have made the active roles quite visible as well as make the decision of the passive not to use their spells actually good as they would hid the actives with not using their spells receiving the same punishment. As reward probably something that if a spell was successful you avoid the punishment for not using it next time. Maybe that would have pushed some players to be more active with their spells. So the system was only used ten times and thus didn't had much of an impact. :/
But all in all I am happy with my spell system, it was not broken, OP or overly complicated but it also was not rewarding or punishing enough to be used often or at all by the players. I will keep that in mind for future games.

As for my hosting experience in general it was very rewarding and funny. Without Asako I would have felt lost sometimes but she always gave me a pointer on what to do. Collecting votes, updating the vote list, marking off the dead in the first post and such was all stuff I got used to rather quickly. I would have liked to add more pictures but stuff like the detention room door had to been screenshot from the anime and I did not wanted to watch all 2 seasons for fitting images for my LN updates.^^

You all were pleasant players, I saw no flaming, no hating, maybe a bit of dissing but usually deserved and not mean-meant.
The Townie MVP this game for me was Copy Panda, he/she/it had great luck with the spy results finding two mafias in a row, like dayum!
The Mafia MVP was Demonspeed for how hard he tried and how unlucky his decisions were. I would have loved to see him keep going further and survive the 5th day (and give me more chances to write my LN :P).
The reward for most pleasant surprise was Anih and BlackTiger for how well she played despite the language barrier problems, both she and BlackTiger asked questions when they didn't understood stuff, tried to use their townie role to its best abilities and worked hard to figure out how to win with the other towns against the Mafia.

As for Mafia... it was really sad for me to see them come apart so quickly after losing their brain and leader GrySun who left us too soon due unforeseen circumstances. 4 days in a row Mafias got lynched, I cannot remember the last time this has happened, usually it gets interrupted with a townie or TP lynch. The spells in that regard actually did influence the game as players with active roles using them could not use their actions thus often changing the flow of the action board those nights.

As for Town... damn guys, you really crushed it. Just one townie lynch, not bad at all. Loved how SonofDaws saved DD and how did D thank him? Trying to turn him into an Illusion. XD
My best memory of this game will be Demon stealing Bel's panties and me and Asako arguing which panty we should send to them via pm. Bel reacted in great ways to the pic, Mafia sadly was as cold as a dead fish to it. And I tried really hard to find some befitting of Darkness character. :P
My worst memory was the end of the game where there was hardly any tension left and people just wanted to get over with it. It was a bit sad because of my intention to create a fun long game that would pack you all thus those many roles and the spell system for everyone to have to do something. Now it became a short game which hopefully was still very fun.

BIG THANKS at Asako here! She was a huge help and the best loli you could ask for to look through the internet to find sexy panties (she didn't found any)! Her technical knowledge around this forum and especially discord helped me out a lot else much things would have gone wrong. Like me messing up the verdict of Gajeel's finding and first sending him guilty and Asako one minute later being like "No he is innocent!". Lol. XD
Hope I didn't gave her too much of a headache.^^

PS: My LN here had according to WordCounter 13.421 words! I probably broke no record but fora week worth of playing this is a nice outcome!

Also here are all Death Scenarios of those who survived in case you are curious:

Viktoriya Ivanovna Serebryakov

Escort: Ruffian (Apron)
Viktoriya will be sad that she got killed/lynched and can no longer play with everyone. However when Ruffian shows up with a croquet for her as consolation prize she happily follows him into the realm of the dead.

Matheus Johann Weiss

Escort: A giant Schokolade Mascott (Ruffian)
Weiss takes the failure to see the end of the game very personally, as another proof that he is lacking as 2nd in hand of the Mayor's Elites. His spirits get lifted when Ruffian enters the classroom dresses as a giant chocolate with extra methamphetamine for the good boys in the field, real Panzer-Schokolade. Weiss is moved to tears as he hugs Ruffian („GIANT SCHOKOLAAAAAAAAAAADE~“) and follows him out of the classroom never breaking that hug.

Wilibald Koenig

Escort: A Fall pit
Koenig is disappointed but interested to see how he will get escorted to the punishment room. Roswaal just snaps his finger and under Koenig a fall pit opens and he falls through it with a loud scream ending in the realm of the dead.

Albedo

Escort: Yuri Alpha
Albedo won't accept her death so easily if Ainz is still alive, when he is already dead she gonna mock Shalltear for still being alive and not follwing their master to death while she rushes out ignoring poor Yuri Alpha.

Megumin

Escort: Yunyun
Megumin's pride takes a hit of being dead but then she tries to twist it into the others fearing her might so it was expected that she would not see the end of this game alive. However when a teary-eyed Yunyun stands in the classroom door to escort her, Megumin feels superbad. Like Yunyun is all sad how she can play with her class while she sits all alone in Class C and she has to listen the entire way to the detention room why Chomsuke and Puck were players but not her. If someone from B-class like Chris made it into the game, Yunyun won't accept Megumin's excuse of this being a Class A game only task so all that's left for Megumin while being on her way to hell is to feel bad for Yunyun and apologize to her and promise to make it up to her by playing Old Maid with her after the game.

Darkness

Escort: Ruffian in normal look (which basically means he looks like the perfect rapist to her rape fantasies)
Upon hearing of her own death, Darkness gets into a heavy breathing flushed expression at the thought of the torture in detention room with all her holes filled and what not. Much to the disturbance of the rest of the class who find it hard to feel sorry for her when she looks forward to it. Ruffian enters without a costume saying he was told to come like this and not in costume (in case Weiss or Viktoriya died before). Darkness goes all crazy on him to which the overwhelmed Ruffian can only take flight and flees to the detention room with Darkness hot on his trails.

I think that's it. Hope you all had a fun game and that you like to enter the James Rye train when he does another LN aka Mafia Game.^^
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,447
Gender
Male
Country
France
You gave me a 2nd locked vote and made me most-voted on day 2 with no other leads. In what universe did you expect this to go well?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



No, we played before in HxH, where you also pulled some weird choices using up kills on Holt who couldn‘t die.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



If this was the best idk what awful teams you were in before :feelsbadman
I think there were two or one person with more votes than you before my vote? I was going to leave and wouldn't be here during the last moments.

Then I thought "Even if I vote for Gry there surely he and the others will manage to get DD lynched, regardless of the claims, it would simply be self-defense for Gry".

I honestly don't remember that HxH game.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,447
Gender
Male
Country
France
Don't be too harsh on Demon though, I suspected you and Pomcha were mafia in like my first post :errr
That was something I underestimated too. Gry told us early that you usually guess it when he is Mafia. You were pretty much his kryptonite :lmao.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You won't see me back. I don't want to do another mafia game. It's taking a lot of time. Too much for me and I had to think too much. Taku said I was more addict than him. Sleeping after 4am, noting everything, reading again and again...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So you will enjoy playing with Taku all the time since I think we can't be in the same game because of our life mode
Lol, tell me about it! I have done this SO often as a player especially in tight phases when any vote counts and people are eyeing each other waiting for the last seconds to vote. XD
Shame to not see you return, has been a fun game with you, Anih. Hope you had lots of fun as well. And that you were able to follow most of my LN here.^^
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You were pretty much his kryptonite :lmao.
No, pretty sure that would be you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Don't be too harsh on Demon though, I suspected you and Pomcha were mafia in like my first post :errr
So what, all you had was a hunch, you wouldn‘t have gotten us lynched, + you looked like you‘d believe me town if she was mafia due to how I also suspected her. But easy to get things rolling by a random unintended lynch D2.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Like please don‘t pretend Demon didn‘t hand you all the game freely.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,813
Gender
Female
Country
China
Sure all true but what I'm saying is you attribute too much weight to the last member dying .-.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Like, you know he's on your team so you're expecting him to die, but that last day could have played out differently pretty easily.

As far as I can tell Demon's death was kinda incidental, we weren't really looking to kill him, we had to go with something
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Looking at the action list, why didn't you kill or block me or Jinx though? Or BT even who claimed a day kill
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sure all true but what I'm saying is you attribute too much weight to the last member dying .-.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Like, you know he's on your team so you're expecting him to die, but that last day could have played out differently pretty easily.

As far as I can tell Demon's death was kinda incidental, we weren't really looking to kill him, we had to go with something
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Looking at the action list, why didn't you kill or block me or Jinx though? Or BT even who claimed a day kill
Not what I said at all. It‘s all not about the last phase.

And yeah why didn‘t Demon block anyone I wonder.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Fukdat shit @Demonspeed

You didn't get him lynched...just contributed...my nicca xD


Don't let him thrash you in the open like this blue:heh









:popcorn
:gtfo
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,447
Gender
Male
Country
France
Fukdat shit @Demonspeed

You didn't get him lynched...just contributed...my nicca xD


Don't let him thrash you in the open like this blue:heh









:popcorn
I deserve it :feelsbadman . Panda should have been blocked earlier, maybe right after Gry's death. As for Jinx, we thought she was a day killer or maybe a baiting bomb until she revealed more(She was trying way too hard). Then we did some research and guessed her role.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
The one game in which I would have never been able to kill Juvii, those "I suppose" had me. :lambirb

Also Demon had a bad game. Well everyone has one once in a while, or even some in a row, give the guy a break :XD

Congrats Town and nice hosting Asa and James, wish I could have played o/
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I deserve it :feelsbadman . Panda should have been blocked earlier, maybe right after Gry's death. As for Jinx, we thought she was a day killer or maybe a baiting bomb until she revealed more(She was trying way too hard). Then we did some research and guessed her role.

Dude stop!!!!
:comfort
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeaaaaaah..like fuk!!!!!

:catshrug
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,447
Gender
Male
Country
France
Can you guys really blame demon for being trash when he had to play as Aqua? Just role-playing...

Besides it's like, his first game as mafia.
Aqua is the best female heroine of the series though :hmph.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Mild scare that I almost missed the game due to engagements but I'm glad I could get back in. I didn't really have to do much, Panda's results kept making things quite easy asides the last day. It was a fun game, and the mech was pretty cool (even though I didn't use it). Props @James Rye @Asako
@Anih I think you played really well. I enjoyed reading your posts and following your thoughts, especially the really long note you did on D2. Great stuff! Too bad you won't play anymore.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,447
Gender
Male
Country
France
Damn, why are there so many Aqua haters here. I don't dislike the others but Megumin is too one note and Darkness is rather similar.

Aqua has the best interactions with Kazuma and her reactions always crack me up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top