This week's top 5:
1. Mitama Security - Hilarious final chapter. I'm glad they decided to go meta with the ending rather than something too serious. For all it was worth, the series was cute and fun, plus it got to live a very generous life in the magazine. Hopefully Pigeon-sensei's next work will be a success!
2. Magu-chan: God of Destruction - Really great chapter with another excellent new character. I'm really hoping Magu-chan will get a good ranking and sell well. I can't take much more heartbreak.
3. Undead Unluck - Awesome fight scene going on, and I love those spreads the author makes.
4. We Never Learn - Best chapter of We Never Learn in months. Funny, interesting setting and timeline. I'm already enjoying this more than Fumino and Rizu's stories.
5. Act-Age - Never thought I'd have to say goodbye to both Mitama and Act-Age in the same issue. What the author did is unforgivable, and my heart goes out to the victims. I also feel bad for the artist, the fans, and all of the workers on the stage play. Seeing such an interesting story cut down like this is a real shame, but I'll remember Act-Age for the good times rather than the unfortunate way it had to end. Best of luck to Usazaki-sensei in the future.
The best of the rest:
6. Mission: Yozakura Family - Really good chapter. Glad to see some good old-fashioned family bonding. Can't wait to see the next chapter.
7. Moriking - Funny chapter, and I enjoy the new character. A real bummer that the first volume didn't sell more.
8. Mashle - An interesting fight scene, but I'm more curious about what's going to happen next week.
9. Chainsaw Man - Definitely wasn't expecting that ending. Can't see anything good coming from that vague wording.
10. Me & Roboco - This chapter was actually kind of funny. It's still too soon to tell, but it might be starting to grow on me a tad.
11. Ayakashi Triangle - The art is solid, but the chapter itself was just alright. I'm not sure what this series is missing, but there's something I'm craving that's still absent.
12. Hard-Boiled Cop and Dolphin - Yet another eh chapter. Nothing really funny happened, but nothing was really that bad either. It kind of just exists.
13. Agravity Boys - Not enough HDB, but at least that dreadful flashback arc is over.
14. Bone Collection - Cranking the dial to 100 on the plot-rushing factor. Those last few pages really came out of nowhere.
15. Time Paradox Ghostwriter - If Bone Collection set the dial to 100, this raised it to 1,000. This series has to be ending in 2 chapters. The entire plot was just awkwardly laid out and explained in a manner that makes Agravity Boys appear succinct. Date really got screwed being hitched to this series.