little to enjoy in this week issue
Nirai Kanai: wow, a whole chapter about groping a chick and having the perverts' efforts rewarded at the end, amazing timing Tamura!!
no jokes, no world building, no characters development in fact Shark regressed, nothing happened, we went from the best chapter to the weakest so far
Magu-chan: another great chapter, I really hoped Izuma was just a chuuni, let's see where the holy knights sub plot goes
TPGW: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I didn't know this was a gag, funniest chapter this week by far
Mashle: 2 chapters in a row with no jokes, weird how they jumped straight to Mash and the boss fight, I hope Finn and Daut battle doesn't get snubbed
Yozakura: super cliched, I like how the author felt the need to explain "Haiyai!! *teleports behinds you*" scene in a WSJ manga
Mitama: RIP sweet pigeon, your fight is just starting
Roboco: and we are back to references humor, remember Chainsaw Man? remember TLR? remember AT?....I knew Roboco would have a second form because the jokey ugly design can't carry the premise for long, also again this week chapter was the weakest so far imo
Okay, I see now why people said TPGW is getting axed. Honestly unlike many other readers I found it pretty weak as a series, outside of the premise and the art (Which kinda feels lacking in style/personality)
welp, guessing by the sales we are the majority, the people that like it are the minority

I think the art is lacking too
although I don't like Tosh and Miura's artstyles either, I much prefer something like Magu or KnY's artstyle which isn't as polished but has personality so I could be the weird one
You say that but we're about to get the third exorcist manga this year, and we have 3 different series
4 if you count Burn the Witch
Editor update:
- Murakoshi: previously in charge of Act-Age, launching Burn the Witch and Honomieru Shounen. He was previously in charge of Bleach (and was at that BtW livestream) and launched Tokyo Shinobi Squad, so both were expected.
- Naito: launching Bokura no Ketsumei (the vampire series). Also in charge of One Piece (media).
Unknowns are Ayakashi, Dolphin, and Nakama's series (Koukousei Kazoku).
speaking of editors, Magu-chan author mentioned how greatful he's to Monji this week, so they might be changing editor