Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

  • Team Spriggan 12

    Votes: 48 51.6%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

    Votes: 45 48.4%

  • Total voters
    93

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
The only reason why Gray was even able to damage Mard Geer in the first place is because of his devil slaying magic advantage. He has no such advantage against Erza or Laxus.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



He used WSD combined with dragon force I think.
Wow, I didn't know you could do that.
 

Acnologia2415

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2017
Messages
274
Reaction score
729
Age
29
Country
Fairy Tail
Wow, I didn't know you could do that.
I think it's because Sting can willingly go dragon force. If Natsu or Gajeel could too, they could combine it with their dual elements. Same for Wendy but she needs a another element.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
What's Natsu's power ranking given the latest chapter?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

aymen24

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
1,096
Reaction score
2,072
Age
33
Country
Algeria
Last edited by a moderator:

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
please use spoiler tags if you want to discuss the spoilers
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
With this attack and DF, I think yes
I can agree with that. Though I'm wondering if other people think he is.
 

LaGOAT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 27, 2017
Messages
3,043
Reaction score
3,676
Age
32
Country
United States
new FT ranking
1.natsu
2.gildartz
3.laxus
4.erza
5.mira/gray
6.gajeel
7.elfman/Wendy
8.lucy
9.the rest
 

Acnologia2415

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2017
Messages
274
Reaction score
729
Age
29
Country
Fairy Tail
Insert a spoiler then type between the brackets.
Thank you
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

new FT ranking
1.natsu
2.gildartz
3.laxus
4.erza
5.mira/gray
6.gajeel
7.elfman/Wendy
8.lucy
9.the rest
It's been like that since Alvarez lol, at least whenever natsu goes dragon force
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
new FT ranking
1.natsu
2.gildartz
3.laxus
4.erza
5.mira/gray
6.gajeel
7.elfman/Wendy
8.lucy
9.the rest
kinda agree, except I would swap gajeel and gray. Maybe

why do you put gray above gajeel?
 

LaGOAT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 27, 2017
Messages
3,043
Reaction score
3,676
Age
32
Country
United States
Thank you
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



It's been like that since Alvarez lol, at least whenever natsu goes dragon force
I was Skeptical about DragonForce because it takes too much MP after one or 2 hits
--- Double Post Merged, ---

kinda agree, except I would swap gajeel and gray. Maybe

why do you put gray about gajeel?
gray has perform better feats than gajeel since tartaros arc
 
Top