Games Mafia Game 83 - Isekai Quartet - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Alright, I will try to give you guys the role list, the night actions happening as well as my own summary of what I think of my first host game so far.

Player List

1. Grysun -Ainz (Mafia Boss)
2. Demonspeed - Aqua (Mafia Escort )
3. Desin24 - Tanya (Mortician)
4. Crescent Jinx - Wilibald (Insane Detective)
5. Panda - Matheus (Sane Spy)
6. Erinyes - Ram (Witch)
7. Holt - Megumin (Bulletproof Townie)
8. Blacktiger - Subaru (Prosecutor)
9. Seraph - Emilia (Restless Spirit)
10. Lady Pompom - Shalltear (Mafia janitor)
11. DigitalDude - Kazuma (Shapeshifter)
12. SonOfDaws - Mare (Sane Doctor)
13. MarmaladeSky - Rem (Strongman)
14. Anih - Albedo (Insane Apprentice)
15. Shinobi - Viktoriya (Prostitute)
16. Gajeel - Aura (Insane Detective)
17. Juviii - Beatrice (Insane Doctor)
18. Belserion - Darkness (Vengeful Townie)




Hope this Action stuff is readable. What I noticed was that many of the passive roles I hoped would use their roles for the sake of influencing the game often didn't do so. Some passives like Holt made it all the way to the end without stealing a single panty, I mean vote or trying to coordinate with other townies to make their spells unblockable. Not sure why if I had such spells and no actions I would have used them just for the heck of it. xD

My own thoughts regarding this game & my hosting experience​

Well as you see we didn't made the 20 player goal Asako and I put there for ourselves. If we had made it we would have put in Lovers or something other mean like that.^^
The roles we cut out were PGO and Daytime Vigilante though we probably would have added a 5th member to the mafia due lovers as well as Sleeper if we had made it above 20 players so who knows how the final role list would have looked like. I for one was quite happy with it and since so far no one has thrown a tantrum and complained I think everyone believed they had a shot at winning this game themselves and that's good.

After the first night on day 2 when we were already down 4 townies I thought I had made them too weak but you players showed me to not expect logic in a game where so much is based on feelings and instinct and where things can go horrible wrong, lol. I never expected Mafia and SS to target the same target twice in a row, even DD's luck had to run out at some point. xD

I should probably have hostkilled Holt due his 3 minor infringements but since he came online shortly after day 2 concluded and apologized for missing it and was okay with being punished, I decided to let him play and act as if he had posted thrice on day 1 and not twice. Maybe not the right choice but given the ending and how Holt hardly did anything surprising with his votes and nothing with his spells, it was not such a game changing decision. I guess I just didn't wanted to hostkill someone in my first game, is all.

It seems I should have added a "punishment/reward" system to make the people use their spells, like if you use no spell at all you get a penalty vote on you due mana overload or something, that would have made the active roles quite visible as well as make the decision of the passive not to use their spells actually good as they would hid the actives with not using their spells receiving the same punishment. As reward probably something that if a spell was successful you avoid the punishment for not using it next time. Maybe that would have pushed some players to be more active with their spells. So the system was only used ten times and thus didn't had much of an impact. :/
But all in all I am happy with my spell system, it was not broken, OP or overly complicated but it also was not rewarding or punishing enough to be used often or at all by the players. I will keep that in mind for future games.

As for my hosting experience in general it was very rewarding and funny. Without Asako I would have felt lost sometimes but she always gave me a pointer on what to do. Collecting votes, updating the vote list, marking off the dead in the first post and such was all stuff I got used to rather quickly. I would have liked to add more pictures but stuff like the detention room door had to been screenshot from the anime and I did not wanted to watch all 2 seasons for fitting images for my LN updates.^^

You all were pleasant players, I saw no flaming, no hating, maybe a bit of dissing but usually deserved and not mean-meant.
The Townie MVP this game for me was Copy Panda, he/she/it had great luck with the spy results finding two mafias in a row, like dayum!
The Mafia MVP was Demonspeed for how hard he tried and how unlucky his decisions were. I would have loved to see him keep going further and survive the 5th day (and give me more chances to write my LN :P).
The reward for most pleasant surprise was Anih and BlackTiger for how well she played despite the language barrier problems, both she and BlackTiger asked questions when they didn't understood stuff, tried to use their townie role to its best abilities and worked hard to figure out how to win with the other towns against the Mafia.

As for Mafia... it was really sad for me to see them come apart so quickly after losing their brain and leader GrySun who left us too soon due unforeseen circumstances. 4 days in a row Mafias got lynched, I cannot remember the last time this has happened, usually it gets interrupted with a townie or TP lynch. The spells in that regard actually did influence the game as players with active roles using them could not use their actions thus often changing the flow of the action board those nights.

As for Town... damn guys, you really crushed it. Just one townie lynch, not bad at all. Loved how SonofDaws saved DD and how did D thank him? Trying to turn him into an Illusion. XD
My best memory of this game will be Demon stealing Bel's panties and me and Asako arguing which panty we should send to them via pm. Bel reacted in great ways to the pic, Mafia sadly was as cold as a dead fish to it. And I tried really hard to find some befitting of Darkness character. :P
My worst memory was the end of the game where there was hardly any tension left and people just wanted to get over with it. It was a bit sad because of my intention to create a fun long game that would pack you all thus those many roles and the spell system for everyone to have to do something. Now it became a short game which hopefully was still very fun.

BIG THANKS at Asako here! She was a huge help and the best loli you could ask for to look through the internet to find sexy panties (she didn't found any)! Her technical knowledge around this forum and especially discord helped me out a lot else much things would have gone wrong. Like me messing up the verdict of Gajeel's finding and first sending him guilty and Asako one minute later being like "No he is innocent!". Lol. XD
Hope I didn't gave her too much of a headache.^^

PS: My LN here had according to WordCounter 13.421 words! I probably broke no record but fora week worth of playing this is a nice outcome!

Also here are all Death Scenarios of those who survived in case you are curious:

Viktoriya Ivanovna Serebryakov

Escort: Ruffian (Apron)
Viktoriya will be sad that she got killed/lynched and can no longer play with everyone. However when Ruffian shows up with a croquet for her as consolation prize she happily follows him into the realm of the dead.

Matheus Johann Weiss

Escort: A giant Schokolade Mascott (Ruffian)
Weiss takes the failure to see the end of the game very personally, as another proof that he is lacking as 2nd in hand of the Mayor's Elites. His spirits get lifted when Ruffian enters the classroom dresses as a giant chocolate with extra methamphetamine for the good boys in the field, real Panzer-Schokolade. Weiss is moved to tears as he hugs Ruffian („GIANT SCHOKOLAAAAAAAAAAADE~“) and follows him out of the classroom never breaking that hug.

Wilibald Koenig

Escort: A Fall pit
Koenig is disappointed but interested to see how he will get escorted to the punishment room. Roswaal just snaps his finger and under Koenig a fall pit opens and he falls through it with a loud scream ending in the realm of the dead.

Albedo

Escort: Yuri Alpha
Albedo won't accept her death so easily if Ainz is still alive, when he is already dead she gonna mock Shalltear for still being alive and not follwing their master to death while she rushes out ignoring poor Yuri Alpha.

Megumin

Escort: Yunyun
Megumin's pride takes a hit of being dead but then she tries to twist it into the others fearing her might so it was expected that she would not see the end of this game alive. However when a teary-eyed Yunyun stands in the classroom door to escort her, Megumin feels superbad. Like Yunyun is all sad how she can play with her class while she sits all alone in Class C and she has to listen the entire way to the detention room why Chomsuke and Puck were players but not her. If someone from B-class like Chris made it into the game, Yunyun won't accept Megumin's excuse of this being a Class A game only task so all that's left for Megumin while being on her way to hell is to feel bad for Yunyun and apologize to her and promise to make it up to her by playing Old Maid with her after the game.

Darkness

Escort: Ruffian in normal look (which basically means he looks like the perfect rapist to her rape fantasies)
Upon hearing of her own death, Darkness gets into a heavy breathing flushed expression at the thought of the torture in detention room with all her holes filled and what not. Much to the disturbance of the rest of the class who find it hard to feel sorry for her when she looks forward to it. Ruffian enters without a costume saying he was told to come like this and not in costume (in case Weiss or Viktoriya died before). Darkness goes all crazy on him to which the overwhelmed Ruffian can only take flight and flees to the detention room with Darkness hot on his trails.

I think that's it. Hope you all had a fun game and that you like to enter the James Rye train when he does another LN aka Mafia Game.^^
 
Last edited:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,322
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
So for example, for an illusion to scatter N2, they must have been made N1? Since there's no way it could be made N2 and scatter?
Definitely
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Yes, that's what is mentioned on Juviii's avatar, when she died which was N1.
Wait, james you shouldn't mention when illusions are made even tho right now there was only one night for juviii
Always talk in theory...
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Could delete or edit the posts
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
This isn’t on some Erinyes level but more notes,

N1
DD Bg’d someone (Lol almost looked like banged someone)
Juviii (Doctor)/ Another Doctor - Potentially target seraph
seraph died
SS - target Juviii (successful illusion made)
Janitor target Erinyes, dead
Pom target Panda
Crescent target Anih
Panda targeted GrySun
Demon magic spelled someone (forgot who)

N2
Daws targeted DD
Demon stole bel’s panties
Cres targeted Juviii
Juviii (illusion shattered)
Panda targeted PomGajeel
Janitor killed Gajeel
Anih targetted Gajeel
Pom targetted Gajeel
Marma mortician spelled GrySun
SS killed someone

I don’t Remember if Shinobi, Bel, BlackTiger used spells.

And I assume Holt has an action with how he said to save him.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I mean I and everyone else already read it which I don't like (I want fair wins), but it would be some damage control.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Everyone else currently here I mean
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Does it really influence the game that much tho?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Just realized that @Gajeel was cosplaying @Vandred for N2. :p
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Does it really influence the game that much tho?
No, it was already the prevailing theory which probably made it easier for the slip-up, but I think it's good to do just on principle.

Quickly referencing the rules before doing anything wouldn't be a bad idea though.

Either way, we can continue on and let them handle it.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
It’s not very different at all considering he didn’t reveal his role either. O/ and my initial hint matches perfectly with what I’m saying. You just don’t speak jinx. Even GrySun has been like “ugh, that’s too convoluted” in past games when I explained the logic behind my hints. But that’s not what happening here. There’s a simple explanation. Nobody has connected the dots tho. ^^

meanwhile......

D3 and too many people not contributing.
Jinxie can I ask where this hint is or if you can just say it again? I honestly don't remember reading it (rip Erin) and I'd like to see if I can connect these dots.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I'm have to start working again soon, so I'm casting my vote and most of the rest of my reading and thoughts will have to wait. As it stands right now, Pompom looks like the best lynch vote right now. There was the iffy responses early on, played off me putting her up on the chopping block on D1, Panda's accusation, her rather lacking response to that, and a typical mafia role claim.

Votekill Pompom

Besides her, I still would like to look at those D1 and D2 passive claims, but that will have to wait, for now.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I’m not going to vote ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
High chance townie will be lynched today just from the lack of cohesion in votes and would hate to lynch someone on 2-3 votes. But penalties aren’t that big of deal with what role I have. As I do want to use my role before the game is over.
I pretty much agree with what you said. A passive claim sure is a weird target for a mafia/tp.

But about your hint yesterday, were you hinting at a role you can prove maybe?

@digitaldude why did you claim active yesterday? We were talking how it was suicidal yet you never gave your reasons.



Yes
...it’s 5:30Am and this is way too early for me to be up on an off day. I am disappointed at not seeing a bandwagon on me with my penalty vote....... only DD took the bait. It seems? I need to catchup. I don’t think time will catch me but just in case my phone battery dies, let me votekill someone random as a placeholder.

votekill Shinobi

Only until I finish reading because she’s not on the list.
These were my hints o/ which is why I found it so funny everyone assumed Daykiller. Looking back, its really closer to being a hint of being bomb. Especially since reading back through my posts, I did mention bomb a couple times. XD hindsight 20/20

But I am not a bomb, can assure you of that.

I have told about my role today - has an action and used it two nights, told my two targets. Never been this role before. If I survive tonight, I will tell tomorrow.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
What kind of jutsu do you have Daws
Forbidden technique. Only the stealthiest of orange jumpsuit furry ninjas can have such knowledge.

It is a role with a counterpart this game though.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
These were my hints o/ which is why I found it so funny everyone assumed Daykiller. Looking back, its really closer to being a hint of being bomb. Especially since reading back through my posts, I did mention bomb a couple times. XD hindsight 20/20

But I am not a bomb, can assure you of that.

I have told about my role today - has an action and used it two nights, told my two targets. Never been this role before. If I survive tonight, I will tell tomorrow.
And here I thought you were passive and just targeted people using spells... Gonna look into that in a bit, but many thanks for the recap. :super
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wait, james you shouldn't mention when illusions are made even tho right now there was only one night for juviii
Always talk in theory...
I just followed the rules; Asako:
  • Illusion (Third Party): A secondary role caused by the Shapeshifter. The player is not made aware of getting this secondary role, and can continue to write posts, vote and submit any day or night actions he has. However, his vote will be registered as usual but it won't count towards lynches, and his role will lose all its active/passive effects.
    If any day or night action is used on an Illusion, it will immediately shatter and die. Upon an Illusion's death, the host will reveal on which night the player was turned into an Illusion. (GAME 69) NEW
So I wrote it in the post as it was demanded for by the rules.^^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top