- Joined
- Feb 14, 2012
- Messages
- 1,539
- Reaction score
- 1,613
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hmm, the thing is, what I am saying is based on the manga, so I can proof it with the chapters I am talking about.No. Not just a savior. Because Usopp is indeed affiliated with the D. Clan. We don't know his name. And the GOD is enough proof for him to be affiliated with the D. Clan again. So I'm right. And Robin isn't just being called for the Ohara Incident as the Demon Child. She's been causing chaos around her wherever she goes. So I'm really right again.
How about you, can you proof your saying with the chapters ? I don't think so.
Let me explain you somethings :
Prediction : "a statement about what you think will happen in the future"
Fact : "something that is known to have happened or to exist, especially something for which proof exists, or about which there is information"
So you saying "I am right" doesn't make you right just because you say so, you need to be able to proof your statement based on chapters or else.
Me saying, Shanks is a Tenryubito, is a prediction, not a fact because I believe so.
