Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted, but you have to host

I wish Lak paired up with his alt for the upcoming mafia game.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted , :hee Except my alt is gonna be banned by tht time . No 4 ban.
I wish beno would host MG game . Theme being all are BKs.:lmao James would be pleased.

Granted, but you have to host
:lmao Sure, i don't mind. U can be co host.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but they both run away when they see what orgy the game has become :fail

I wish I'd be a winner of the next MG game :pleased
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but u would have to kill juvs 2 times with kunais to win tht. :lmao U would love doing tht.

I wish for a fast forward to next week.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but it will be terrible.

I wish not to be pierced by kunais...
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but u will be pierced by needles instead.

I wish my alt @MUIMadara uses chair aizen as his AV later.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
I wish for a fast forward to next week.
Granted, but you find yourself in a loop and repeat the week over and over again.

I wish for a magic spell that will do all the house chores :zomg
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted, but the moment magic spell is off, it is back to how it was for next 24 hrs. And u can't use spell meanwhile.

I wish shino would follow sequence and not take some random post to grant the wishes.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but again I find the last post didn't actually make a wish so I take another random wish to grant :noworry

I wish Lakhan would appreciate the beauty found in chaos!!
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
granted, but tht chaos shld be on a grand scale.

I wish kiki would not lurk and participate
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,964
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted :e3

I wish lak changes his set more often (every 10 days, more or less)
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
:hmph Not granted.

I wish kiki would move ahead in next round of interview game. :hee
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,964
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
cant be granted because there are people awaiting in line 🙂

I wish lakhan told me about the 220 in his username
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
granted, but tht would require u to check past convos where i already did.

I wish kiki would at least register his desire with koko and juvs , so they can allot him a slot.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,964
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but no one wants to play :feelsbadman


I wish juvs, asako, kira, revo and many more joined this game...
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but they would make this thread a mess.

I wish absolutes.

granted but no one wants to play :feelsbadman
:hee Just try it. U will be surprised.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,964
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
:hee Just try it. U will be surprised.
iya iya iya lakhan I think that's impossible


granted but it's absolute madness instead

I wish lakhan joins What Are You Currently Listening To thread :hee
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but u all will be thrown out the moment he joins.

I wish to control time.

iya iya iya lakhan I think that's impossible
Not at all, U shld defo sit on tht hot seat once.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Granted, but you get stuck in a paradox and have to relive it forever.

I wish the moscitos will leave my place alone.
 
Top