Granted, but you have to host
I wish Lak paired up with his alt for the upcoming mafia game.
I wish Lak paired up with his alt for the upcoming mafia game.
Except my alt is gonna be banned by tht time . No 4 ban.
James would be pleased.Granted, but you have to host
Sure, i don't mind. U can be co host.

U would love doing tht. Granted but find me one that doesn't stretch. Bleach is my favorite series anyways.Granted but u will be pierced by needles instead.
I wish my alt @MUIMadara uses chair aizen as his AV later.
Granted, but you find yourself in a loop and repeat the week over and over again.I wish for a fast forward to next week.



Not granted.

granted but no one wants to play![]()
Just try it. U will be surprised.iya iya iya lakhan I think that's impossibleJust try it. U will be surprised.

Not at all, U shld defo sit on tht hot seat once.iya iya iya lakhan I think that's impossible