I sent my answers yesterday.Those left to send
@Erinyes @MarmaladeSky @lakhan220 @Farfalla @liductan
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Hardy @James Rye @Holt @Lambu @Purity of Magi
Then I'm not in the pmI sent my answers yesterday.
I have send my answers to Juviii on tuesday. Didn't knew I need to send them to both of you.Then I'm not in the pm
I didn't think I was a decoration as a hostI have send my answers to Juviii on tuesday. Didn't knew I need to send them to both of you.
I didn't think I was a decoration as a host
Well, it didn't say anywhere in the rules that answers needs to be send to both hosts. Just that there are three rounds and that there is a talking panda and that a lot of people gonna ask questions about his sex life. That's pretty much it.I mean these rules are complex
The thing is even if it's not needed for counting as it shared in the end, it will be needed for commentaryWell, it didn't say anywhere in the rules that answers needs to be send to both hosts. Just that there are three rounds and that there is a talking panda and that a lot of people gonna ask questions about his sex life. That's pretty much it.
I figured Juviii would talk to you over discord or something like that.
Now you just remove the options that have the most common letter in names, and done. You are welcome guys.Did you have sex with another MH member whose's mh username has the letter A in it?
7- I did not have sexual relationships with that MH user
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nice detailsGry
Panda has broken the law before and got in trouble for it. True/False
10- True
DISAPPOINTED.@Erinyes was the meet up with Panda a very nice, close and memorable one?Now you just remove the options that have the most common letter in names, and done. You are welcome guys.
A fake panda tbhYou're a panda on the outside, but a panther on the inside?
9 -True, I think if I were an animal it would be parts bear, parts large cat. After all, the Chinese word for 'panda' comes from 'cat' and 'bear'. In ancient days, people even mistook pandas for large (particularly chubby) mountain tigers (which were white and blackish stripes)!
I also bolded that word in our celeb pm but Panda remained silent...Now you just remove the options that have the most common letter in names, and done. You are welcome guys.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
