Games MH Interview Game- Copy Panda Edition

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,775
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal


Round 3 questions ​
Erin
1-Whats the biggest mistake you did in your life ?
Hint: timing

Shino
2-What word do you often hear when MHers describe you?
Hint: MH meme

Faust
3-What's your favorite tulip variety?
Hint: red mangoes

Liductan
4-What do you value more, your privacy or money?
No hint

Lambu

5-What's the physical trait that you find the most attractive in a woman? (breasts and ass are not eligible)
No hint

Hermit

6-What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
Hint: Russian food by lawl

Kiki
7-Your standards for hot, sexy panda?
Hint: Weeb dream that comes to reality/anime character

James
8-Since you like Conan so much, I'll ask you: Which ship do you like the most - RanxShinichi or AixConan? *Gasp* Don't tell me you prefer AyumixConan you giant perverted Panda?!
No hint

Brandish

9-What skill, that can be used for the betterment of yourself and others, have you mastered? If you haven't mastered a skill, please answer 'none' and tell us how you will/are addressing this.
Hint: none but he wants to master something a panda would like to master.

Desin
10-How would you describe your perfect partner (physical and characterwise) only using quotes from the hit movie Shrek
Hint: Donkey quote

Gry
11-What was Panda's favorite Mafia Game that he played(not hosted/spectated) on this forum?
Hint: 2017

Farf
12-If you were a roman/greek deity, which one would it be and why"
Hint: 12 Olympians of Greece

Lak
13-Art (Paintings, sculpture, music etc) as u know it is something all humans enjoy. Aristotle once said that happiness was the purpose of life, and that art (both enjoying and creating it) was an attempt to reach that goal - that suggests that enjoying the beauty (in nature or in art) is an innate desire of humans. We all desire happiness, and beauty and art make us happy.


Now we have gone a step further rather than just creating art, we’ve applied artistic principles to things like sex, cooking, and movement. Things that are only supposed to keep our species alive have now become ‘art forms’ (for example, instead of eating whatever we can find, we spend a ton of effort to create a delicious, beautiful meal). Even a step further, competitions , comparisons, the ranking and a step further, putting even numerical values on it ,which totally contradicts the initial goal of happiness with concepts of winners and losers." So, my question this round is


Why do humans create Art ?
Hint: Philosophical answer


Holt
14-Will you rather be an oppressor or the oppressed?
No hint


Gajeel

15-What is the most important emotion according to you?
Hint: Negative emotion mangoes

Revo
16-If had the power to permban from MH any of the current players here, who would it be?
Hint: male player in this interview

Marm
17-Okay, so you come home - sit down and have a cup of hot steaming tea. You're feeling comfortable, sitting there with your tea and a soft panda-pattern blanket. Before you can help it, your mind starts to drift. To strange places, like baby pandas clumsily falling over and pineapple on foods they really shouldn't be on. Not only that, your thoughts drift to Magi's secret stash of nudes and Demonspeed in a cute little dress. Farfalla in the bedroom... Juviii with a whip.
Your thoughts drift to fantasies, strange, interesting fantasies... So do tell us.
What is the weirdest sexual fantasy you've ever had? (And who was involved)
Hint: mangoes (not literally)

Magi
18-''Panda, assume you've won a nice price during an event you participated in. The grant price is to leave a nice mark/touch on the belly and booty of the First Hot Ladies group, a hot smooth lick and kiss on the feet on the Korean group Mamamoo and/or a soft nipple touch and ass grabbing on The Strongman group. Afterwards you can do whatever you want with them. Which group(s) would you choose as your grant price?''


''The First Hot ladies group''



''The Mamamoo group''



''The Strongman group''

Hint: greed

Hardy
19-This site has over 100000 members. As a very social panda, you surely interacted with most of them.

Some are close, some others not so much (be it because of differences, or because you just drifted apart). If you were to pick one user you would like to bond more with (regardless of you being very close already or not) who would it be?
Hint: senpai

You have 48h to send your answers ​


 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Gonna do it in an hour or two, sorry
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Then I'm not in the pm
I have send my answers to Juviii on tuesday. Didn't knew I need to send them to both of you.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I didn't think I was a decoration as a host
I mean these rules are complex
Well, it didn't say anywhere in the rules that answers needs to be send to both hosts. Just that there are three rounds and that there is a talking panda and that a lot of people gonna ask questions about his sex life. That's pretty much it.
I figured Juviii would talk to you over discord or something like that.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Well, it didn't say anywhere in the rules that answers needs to be send to both hosts. Just that there are three rounds and that there is a talking panda and that a lot of people gonna ask questions about his sex life. That's pretty much it.
I figured Juviii would talk to you over discord or something like that.
The thing is even if it's not needed for counting as it shared in the end, it will be needed for commentary
Anyways just add both hosts
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,585
Gender
Female
Country
China
I wasn't being sarcastic I'm always confused when I play this game
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,585
Gender
Female
Country
China
Yfw juicy fruit ask u question on disco but doesn't answer question on mh 😔
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,775
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal


Answers-Round 1​

Brandish
Copy Panda enjoys fishing - True/False

1-False, I actually dislike most activities involving a body of water, despite my uh Aquarius nature. I don't trust it. Any of it.


Kiki
Actually Panda does not like pandas

2-False. What is he saying? Can we disqualify this guy? What is he on about?


Hermit
Panda has ever travelled by sea before. True or False.

3-True, boat trips over the canal and river crossing in different places around the world if that counts too. Rivers are alright, they're not that deep and generally peaceful, but floating the sea is no bueno.


James
Panda's favorite MLP Pony is Pinkie Pie - true or false

4-False. I actually watched some MLP with my baby cousin and if I had to pick one I like it's probably that queen pony since she's like a horse basically. This show has some pretty mixed messages, btw. I was looking at some of it and was like 'hold up, what?' a few times that afternoon. For example, there was this nazi pony but she was lonely, and the way they prevented fascism was by befriending the Hitler pony. My cousin was like 'yay friends with everyone'


Farfalla
You play 5vs1 at least 4 times per week.

5-True. The context may vary, and sometimes I get fucked, but true, very true. Well, fighto is right, in the end


Gajeel
Panda plans on moving to Suriname and live a quiet life there when he'll get old. True or false?

6 -True. I'll be very old though If I make it to that age, tbh that country is a fine place to die. Time stands still there, every day feels like forever. It's so peaceful there. And also corrupt but mostly peaceful. Nature is lovely too, it's like living in a painting. Seriously, the breeze there makes a grown man want to write a haiku.


Hardy
Did you have sex with another MH member whose's mh username has the letter A in it?

7- I did not have sexual relationships with that MH user

Holt
Prefer life on mars to life on the moon. True/False

8- False. It's probably an overstatement to say I feel 'strongly' the other way, but seriously trying to reach Mars is a vanity project. The moon is right here!! Building a city on the moon would be real shit, and the view would be amazing. Imagine building a panda face on the moon. Every full moon, eternal Tsukuyomi a smiling panda looks down on humanity. Someone should get on this.


Faust
You're a panda on the outside, but a panther on the inside?

9 -True, I think if I were an animal it would be parts bear, parts large cat. After all, the Chinese word for 'panda' comes from 'cat' and 'bear'. In ancient days, people even mistook pandas for large (particularly chubby) mountain tigers (which were white and blackish stripes)!


Gry
Panda has broken the law before and got in trouble for it. True/False

10- True


Shino
Panda's favorite colors of clothing are Black & White.

11-True, black and white are integral to panda fashion



Desin24
"Panda has not had sex this month out of panda solidarity/roleplay/government has not assigned a partner for this month." True or false.

12-Eh, false. And our government remains surprisingly efficient for its favourite denizens, I'll have you know


Magi
Question:

''The first thing that Panda wants to do quickly to get in the mood, as in to enter his partner from behind for the nice experience that he/she wants him to do, is to watch this video first:


13- inshallah mango fuck you and fuck that baby. That thing mouth is a portal to the void side of the moon (false)


Lakhan
Did u want mango to join so she could torture you with her parties ?

14- nonono not again please not again I still remember those cursed panels (I'd like to use the super false option here)

Marm
Kapsalon with pineapple is the way of life

15- are you serious? I hope windmolen girl is doing this on purpose because one simply does not commit such godless sins as contaminating a perfectly good kaps with pineapple. She must be doing this on purpose. A grotesque ploy. Not quite tea party tier but still desugusting. Gross. As false as it is yucky.


Erin
I've been told that pandas are the ultimate living form . Is that true?

16 - Aigoo... This is a fact. A scientific fact. You can wiki this. I edited it in myself. It's true, because I said so. Almost literally.

Revo
Mango is the ugliest fruit.

17-Tbh, while the juiciest of fruits, there are some mango that need to man go if you catch my drift. That said, I think the real ugliest fruit is the soursop. So for better or worse, false

Lambu
Have you ever had a very spicy dish for breakfast?

18-On some occasions I've had spicy curries as breakfast. So, true. I don't like eating spicy in the morning though, it makes my body think we can relax afterwards


Liductan
In Hunter x Hunter, panda's favorite character is kurapika. True or false?

19- Hmm omo, but I think false. Kurapika is certainly high up, and at sometime might have been my fave so he is a good guess. But I think I'm leaning more towards Morel overall, cool guy and spicy jutsu to boot. Knov has my favourite technique.


 
Last edited:

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Damn it, Panda is a QILF pony lover? I thought for sure he would love Pinkie Pie due her chaos nature! >.<

Man, some of those answers.....I should have answered the opposite way of what a common sense man would be thinking.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Did you have sex with another MH member whose's mh username has the letter A in it?

7- I did not have sexual relationships with that MH user
Now you just remove the options that have the most common letter in names, and done. You are welcome guys.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Juviii @revo did you enjoy your last trip to the Netherlands?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Now you just remove the options that have the most common letter in names, and done. You are welcome guys.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Juviii @revo did you enjoy your last trip to the Netherlands?
@xi0 when did you start getting close to panda? 😳
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
NO STOP IT
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
You're a panda on the outside, but a panther on the inside?

9 -True, I think if I were an animal it would be parts bear, parts large cat. After all, the Chinese word for 'panda' comes from 'cat' and 'bear'. In ancient days, people even mistook pandas for large (particularly chubby) mountain tigers (which were white and blackish stripes)!
A fake panda tbh
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,775
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Now you just remove the options that have the most common letter in names, and done. You are welcome guys.
I also bolded that word in our celeb pm but Panda remained silent...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Feel free to add the names without A to the multiple choice question next round. :popcorn
 
Top