Discussion - Galactic Overlord Six/Galactic Oracion Seis Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Galactic Overlord Six/Galactic Oracion Seis Discussion

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I feel now is time to create a topic about this Powerful Group series given their importance to the stories and potential twist and turns it can lead given interactions with Joe and Elsie on how they been along with their crew. This be discussion on not just about those two on how they been establish so far, but future others as well on what do we think will happen later on seeing the next 4 members among this Exclusive Criminals among them and what their crew will have to offer. Basically an Discussion/Predictions mixture on what we would like to see and what we want to discuss about on them. So far we got Drakken Joe and Elsie Crimson revealed among the Six, so do you guys think next 4 be characters who we already seen and apart of them or going to be introduce as new characters or characters that be reveal, but we won't know later on them being GOS until later on.

What themes you like them to represent and their crew be like? What theories you have in mind to relate to them as well to Joe and Elsie? Will it be mixture of Good and Bad respectively? What would make them infamous to reach such a title and how powerful you think each of them among them as well their crew along with places and materials available to them on? Again anything is on the topic so as long it involves about the group, so please keep things in topic while not going off topic on something. Please do respect opinions and fellow users around as lets be adults about this and learn to agree to disagree. I am interested on hearing what everyone have to say about them on their thoughts from theories, who stronger than who, how influential they are, why you like them, what to expect from them, how the rest will look like (To those who haven't been revealed yet), etc..

Enjoy :).

'The Dark Alchemist' Drakken Joe:

'The Armored Space Pirate' Elsie Crimson:

'The Emperor' Poseidon Nero:

(Will update this once more members are revealed later, so don't worry.)

Last edited:

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well I will start off by who do you think is stronger between Joe and Elsie? I feel personally both are strong in their own ways as don't buy that Elsie is 'the' strongest of them all. I feel she and Joe are equals in their power, but then again if it's anything like Shichibukai/Warlords from OP, could be different levels of power among the group we could see later, but Idk if Elsie is that above among them as feel at least few would be too much for her to face in a fight respectively, but have to see. Also got see more on Elsie's crew against Joe's crew as got know how strong they are by themselves if she has major members like Joe did along with their influence and materials they have around them overall.

What you all think?

Gandalf_

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Actually I am expecting the one member of OSG will be MIRAJANE like, with the ether gear of lisanna ,let's just say "hybrid form",she can transform parts of her body into different creatures and use its abilities, and she also has a special technique like transforming into mythological creatures like phoenix, hellhounds, sirens, harpy,griffon etc.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Actually I am expecting the one member of OSG will be MIRAJANE like, with the ether gear of lisanna ,let's just say "hybrid form",she can transform parts of her body into different creatures and use its abilities, and she also has a special technique like transforming into mythological creatures like phoenix, hellhounds, sirens, harpy,griffon etc.
Idk about that as kinda prefer more original design, but would be interesting in EG Format. Is it because of Elsie's situation you came up with this?

Gandalf_

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Idk about that as kinda prefer more original design, but would be interesting in EG Format. Is it because of Elsie's situation you came up with this?
Mira is my favorite😁 and hiro doesn't utilize her in ft. But of course i am open for original design with unique ether gear.

Acnologia2415

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Fairy Tail
I'm thinking one of the Oracion Seis will be a robot/android and join Ziggy in his rebellion.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Mira is my favorite😁 and hiro doesn't utilize her in ft. But of course i am open for original design with unique ether gear.
Maybe or Maybe not, prefer more they are more original than based characters, so feel Elsie is enough and 2nd one is probably limit, but bit pushing it as we got expect something new of them later.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm thinking one of the Oracion Seis will be a robot/android and join Ziggy in his rebellion.
I been hearing this theory around and could be huge possibility as could see Ziggy have GOS or few under his growing Armarda, so this could fit into more and more.

GL_Nova

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
This is a Mashima work. We have 4 more OSG to meet. An a new replacement for Drakken Joe as long as Shiki & Ziggy don’t get promoted. So 5 more OSG designs?

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
This is a Mashima work. We have 4 more OSG to meet. An a new replacement for Drakken Joe as long as Shiki & Ziggy don’t get promoted. So 5 more OSG designs?
Wait, your saying someone could replace Joe and be added into the group? Possible if it's like OP with their Shichibukai/Warlords, it could similar process depending on reputation and power of individual and group, so have to see about that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Just updated with new image. For now we just using the silhouette of new reveal member, 'The Emperor' Poseidon Nero! Will update this with new image of when he is fully reveal, but it's start of what we can image his appearance to be.

So what you all think of potential of Nero and what he be like? Do you think he be another major foe or major ally to them as I can see him going both ways given what Joe and Elsie shows on dynamic on them. Getting OP vibes of him being Jimbei given his Fishman-like traits looking at him and position while seeing him being like Doflamingo given his ruler trait and how he reign over not just one, but all planets of the Cosmos which means everyone who Shiki and others will meet in those planets could be turn to foe or ally just like that by his order, so really put the crew on their toes when approaching around as things could change over them within instant if they facing whole Cosmos of Nero's people.

What you all think? Also how you think he stack compare to Joe and Elsie? Given hype with him, looks like he is much stronger over them given how he rules and potential ability could be given how he is. Though we never seen full power of Joe and Elsie, so who knows as they could be on his level along with future members to be reveal within the GSO/GOS, but get a feeling we reach they might be more mixed up in power-scaling at least depending like Shichibukai/Warlords of OP with certain members, but have to see before going deeper about it.

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
Hoping one of the remaining members is a evil female since we got a good one. Really like the look of Poseidon design as for strength stronger than Joe weaker than Elsie.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hoping one of the remaining members is a evil female since we got a good one. Really like the look of Poseidon design as for strength stronger than Joe weaker than Elsie.
Nah, Elsie could be weaker as her power doesn't push same way as Nero, but still have to see on either feats.

Possible or even two more to give 3 men and 3 women, but pretty sure there be least one more female member.

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
Bet there gonna be at least a group stronger than them.

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Not correct topic for this. Though should I create new separate topic for Interestelar or put them on same topic?

yutu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
seeing oracion seis, i thought its talking about justice