Games Mafia Game 84 - MH Hydra - END GAME

Did you enjoy the game and did you play poorly?


  • Total voters
    25
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,694
Gender
Female
Country
China
A long time ago on Hydra Vote Z





omomo

A relatively shorter while ago on Hydra Vote Z











One VanPlan in the backyard later




























​
To be continued...
 
Last edited:

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
A bit of a flashback of this game

....


Basically Takuans Lynch being discussed in a nutshell


Confirmed townie basically yet still pointed as suspicious


How to throw a game

Deadpad talk:


How the game basically ended:

How to use logic and gain trust in Raven style




What have we learned?

Nothing.



Mafia game basically

 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ah ok, we were actually tidy so it was easy to make the final updates. Here are the lists:



Santa Gifts (Permanent Role Changes):
  • Mason
  • Mason
  • Doctor (Sane if Town)
  • Spy (Sane)
  • Spirit Medium


And yes mafia was pink just cause pink = pretty red
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
yo why is hardy wearing our avatar.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I cant even vote first post.
Wdym, it's the one in my pm
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
OH
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Fixed
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Gorgeous avatars!! A lot of love was put into this ~~
I feel complicated feelings at the fact I got bakarina (I know the other is represented to be shino)
I'm questioning if I'm dumbass that can seduce people while being dense

Other than that thanks for the avatar farfalla
Just remember you look cute and you like her :amuse
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Would be funny if people trolled and used wrong avatars to confuse others.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I'm confused if magi and revo are playing or not considering they not in the opening post
I'm assuming they aren't playing and Magi just broke in because lel magi xdddd

Kind of a bummer she wanted to play so bad to invade here, but didn't actually join :catshrug
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Should be an interesting game alone due the large number of people playing. And my first hint is this: I am the large guy in the avi. XD
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Magi 101 messing with hardy, editing his post
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Magi and Revie will help us here and there with the game, whenever we need aid to manage things ('cause baby-chan sometimes requires more effort and attention than I antecipate and it might be too much for Pandu alone depending on the timing). That's to avoid any delays in the responses and turn trades.

So trolling aside, they might post here and there due to those purposes. I'm really sorry we didn't tell you guys that beforehand.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
So basically magi upgraded form a simple troll to demi host troll
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Magi and Revie will help us here and there with the game, whenever we need aid to manage things ('cause baby-chan sometimes requires more effort and attention than I antecipate and it might be too much for Pandu alone depending on the timing). That's to avoid any delays in the responses and turn trades.

So trolling aside, they might post here and there due to those purposes. I'm really sorry we didn't tell you guys that beforehand.
Can I get the posts she made me waste back?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well thats awesome in its own way too, the more the marrier!

Ok no, keeping track of this is going to be hell already. At least if a mafia head fucks up the partner rolls with it, catching weird behaviours might be easier this time around, at least after the randomness is over.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And my first hint is this: I am the large guy in the avi. XD
This again... at least thats something.

On another note, I know this is a semi-Panda game so we should expect anything, maybe half the players exploding cause Farf but being a 16 effective playing units in the game I would be surprised if they put 2 mafias. I expect 1 big group and a non killing tp, maybe lovers cause it would make a small mini mafia this time around idk.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
So...do we just ignore the fact hardy took DD avy this game ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top