Games Mafia Game 84 - MH Hydra - END GAME

Did you enjoy the game and did you play poorly?


  • Total voters
    25
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,690
Gender
Female
Country
China
A long time ago on Hydra Vote Z





omomo

A relatively shorter while ago on Hydra Vote Z











One VanPlan in the backyard later




























​
To be continued...
 
Last edited:

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
A bit of a flashback of this game

....


Basically Takuans Lynch being discussed in a nutshell


Confirmed townie basically yet still pointed as suspicious


How to throw a game

Deadpad talk:


How the game basically ended:

How to use logic and gain trust in Raven style




What have we learned?

Nothing.



Mafia game basically

 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ah ok, we were actually tidy so it was easy to make the final updates. Here are the lists:



Santa Gifts (Permanent Role Changes):
  • Mason
  • Mason
  • Doctor (Sane if Town)
  • Spy (Sane)
  • Spirit Medium


And yes mafia was pink just cause pink = pretty red
 
Last edited:

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I'm Bartolomeo of course. I didn't even know who Jiraya was until 2 hours ago

Can't insert the gif from my phone for some reason. Not knowing Jirayia gives me some strong mafia vibes and I will use it in my forthcoming essays accusing you of being mafia because my gut says it and you play like your mafia self from 400BC.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Can't insert the gif from my phone for some reason. Not knowing Jirayia gives me some strong mafia vibes and I will use it in my forthcoming essays accusing you of being mafia because my gut says it and you play like your mafia self from 400BC.
Damnitttttt
You guys are too sharp
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
you play like your mafia self from 400BC.
Desin you're up way later than usual, you must be town. Mafia Desin always goes to bed at 4pm sharp North America Eastern timezone (almost 9 rn).
Btw looking forward to the Sheep results
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Takuan doesn't know Jiraiya :feelsbadman
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Desin you're up way later than usual, you must be town. Mafia Desin always goes to bed at 4pm sharp North America Eastern timezone (almost 9 rn).
Btw looking forward to the Sheep results
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Takuan doesn't know Jiraiya :feelsbadman
Haha, that's actually true. I just went ham on Piña Coladas tonight so need to cool off a bit before sleeping.

Btw your Avi looks totally badass. Gets me totally hyped for the next Season.

On to the game though. Do we do hints? Do I write half of a hint and Son finishes it? I would like not to get lynched day one when I actually have a role that could lead to a useful turn of things in the right moment.
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Btw your Avi looks totally badass. Gets me totally hyped for the next Season.
:hee I'm guessing you're watching God of HS, the same studio will be doing SnK, at the very least I know it will look amazing.


On to the game though. Do we do hints? Do I write half of a hint and Son finishes it? I would like not to get lynched day one when I actually have a role that could lead to a useful turn of things in the right moment.
Lol, it's quiet rn, all about the first domino falling, though you kinda just did. So echoing that, should we begin getting the ball lubricated
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
My gameplan for now is watching Demon kill his mafia.
not mafia though.

I'm actually interested what's hardy's take on why he used a wrong avatar. Did I miss it?
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Evil3ye entering the ring :zomg

Is Belserion up for elimination :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

not mafia though.

I'm actually interested what's hardy's take on why he used a wrong avatar. Did I miss it?
Something about him saying his role was a certain color on his 1st post, so just for the memes. Thats what others said, I also wasn't here
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Farfalla, these avatars are so creative and fitting. :yay Ready to kick butt while looking like a fierce queen.

Thank you for blessing me with my war goddess waifu Bishamon :zomg!!!!!!:wub


.... but I’m thinking that Brand-X must be the cup size for Brandish’s boobs. Those are practically pushing Bisha out of the avatar.:cookiearf:handgun
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:hi

i got master chief on my avatar :nod
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
My gameplan for now is watching Demon kill his mafia.
You are still thinking about this? I recovered and don't care anymore.

But we can try, if I vote you will you be able to save yourself this time? :heh
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
not mafia though.

I'm actually interested what's hardy's take on why he used a wrong avatar. Did I miss it?
Strange that I kinda believe you. Interesting how the hydra format can add a second non-mafia sounding voice to Demon :hmm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You are still thinking about this? I recovered and don't care anymore.

But we can try, if I vote you will you be able to save yourself this time? :heh
Yeah but I didn‘t recover, thanks for asking.

I‘m not mafia this time so I couldn‘t care less about your vote :hmph
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Late to the party but fuck these avis look amazing!

Absolutely shattered to see @Takuan and his ignorance in regards to Jiraiya :emocat
So for a moment I literally thought I send this message (because of the avi), but was like "huh I don't remember sending that" 😂
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Erin style summary:

Trolling (or not about the colour of the role from the host message by Hardy)

The Avatars look gorgeous.

Takuan does not know Jirayia.

Jinx is intimidated by Brandish's boobs.

Gry already lusts for Demon's blood. (Sounds kinda metal).
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Gry already lusts for Demon's blood. (Sounds kinda metal).
Given considering what happen last game
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I must say the hydra mechanic works really well, after sleeping my mind fused what both partners said because of the avatar
Also seems like we have a secondary sickly role form the vote post
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top