Games Mafia Game 84 - MH Hydra - END GAME

Did you enjoy the game and did you play poorly?


  • Total voters
    25
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,693
Gender
Female
Country
China
A long time ago on Hydra Vote Z





omomo

A relatively shorter while ago on Hydra Vote Z











One VanPlan in the backyard later




























​
To be continued...
 
Last edited:

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
A bit of a flashback of this game

....


Basically Takuans Lynch being discussed in a nutshell


Confirmed townie basically yet still pointed as suspicious


How to throw a game

Deadpad talk:


How the game basically ended:

How to use logic and gain trust in Raven style




What have we learned?

Nothing.



Mafia game basically

 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ah ok, we were actually tidy so it was easy to make the final updates. Here are the lists:



Santa Gifts (Permanent Role Changes):
  • Mason
  • Mason
  • Doctor (Sane if Town)
  • Spy (Sane)
  • Spirit Medium


And yes mafia was pink just cause pink = pretty red
 
Last edited:

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
But has your other halves had the role before?
Sam and I are each others other halves? :?bunny

@MarmaladeSky Since even you haven't had you guys role before,does it mean it is a passive role Marms? I've known and played with you in these games for a fair while and i've seen you be in most of the active roles. You were a Protector of all sorts before, investigative roles etc. I feel like there is only the passive left for you no? I don't know which Mafia roles you've had before but you've had a fair few there too no?
I'd rather not disclose whether we have a passive or active role yet.
But to answer your question - yes I've had active roles more than passive roles. However, since I did have some active roles multiple times - I still haven't had them all.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Gry/Pom: Passive Role, fits Speedwagon?
Beno/Nacho: New role for both of them
James/dude: Passive Role
Marma/Sam: New role for both of them.

Who's next?

It's pretty weird not to see Lambu/Vandred, Juviii/Gryffindor and Hardy/Erinyes being that active honestly. They all got an american timezone player and an european timezone player so I would have expected them to be fairly active overall.
New role for one of us.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Well seems like we are starting to play the game, we got an active role. I know it's risky to say it on day one since it usually means you become a target but it is not a Tier 1 active role.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Funny how everyone's hint is that they didn't have the role before. Originality doko?
Demon "one of us" is pretty handy to fake since we don't know which.

The "I'm acting different cause it's pairs now" gonna be very common for mafia I bet.

Gajeel if you come to paint my doors (only painted one so you have all the others, good luck) and collect the interview game answers I'll be here more today.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I‘m less interested in the active/passive nature of a person‘s role right now. I‘m more interested in how it‘s hinted and other interactions, so on that front it still leaves to be desired.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Evil is so different from his Kaiba self before, zzzzzz.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Is it safe to assume 4 mafias vs 12 townies without TPs? A 16 player game can have TP but it‘s not done often.

If I were to do a Brandish-tier hot take I‘d call the mafias Blackuchi, Haven, Shinko and possibly Hardyes. Just based on gut feelings, there‘s more people I feel off about.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
It's actually less active than I expected (thankfully). Probably because people are scared of tripping each other up
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I haven't talked much to my duo yet, but i think he won't mind me saying we have a passive role.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
So many passive claims... Right now the ones I trust the most are Belsaph and Ennonacho, especially the latter. Seraph talked a lot but I don't remember him saying anything about his role.

SonofSin is rather interesting because I don't think Son would have revealed so much if he was by himself. All of this makes me wonder to what extent everyone is cooperating. That's pretty interesting.

Funny how everyone's hint is that they didn't have the role before. Originality doko?
Demon "one of us" is pretty handy to fake since we don't know which.

The "I'm acting different cause it's pairs now" gonna be very common for mafia I bet.

Gajeel if you come to paint my doors (only painted one so you have all the others, good luck) and collect the interview game answers I'll be here more today.
It's the truth though :catshrug .
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ive been lurking during my break time and shamelessly enjoyed it. :lambirb

Im wondering how much couples are actually talking with each other. Out of the people I talk with the most Gry is the towniest kind of. With Van I only got to share a few impressions last night, found Hardy a bit too laid back,being a copy of Erin almost. Brand-X is in my list so far too, gotta ask Van what he thinks on Cres but not good vibes for me.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
It's pretty weird not to see Lambu/Vandred, Juviii/Gryffindor and Hardy/Erinyes being that active honestly. They all got an american timezone player and an european timezone player so I would have expected them to be fairly active overall.
Unless one of us recently changed continent, LambRed doesn't.


I‘m less interested in the active/passive nature of a person‘s role right now. I‘m more interested in how it‘s hinted and other interactions, so on that front it still leaves to be desired.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Evil is so different from his Kaiba self before, zzzzzz.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Is it safe to assume 4 mafias vs 12 townies without TPs? A 16 player game can have TP but it‘s not done often.

If I were to do a Brandish-tier hot take I‘d call the mafias Blackuchi, Haven, Shinko and possibly Hardyes. Just based on gut feelings, there‘s more people I feel off about.
Oh the ones who are left at the bottom of my trust list were Blackuchi, Shinko and (B)EnoNacho. Taku's passive claim just now didn't help at all either :cop
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
I‘m less interested in the active/passive nature of a person‘s role right now. I‘m more interested in how it‘s hinted and other interactions, so on that front it still leaves to be desired.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Evil is so different from his Kaiba self before, zzzzzz.
He will probably not be there for the rest of the phase, or most of it.
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Gajeel help @Juviii out. Girl is working, also would be nice for once in a game where weren't at odds with her, :lmao

I haven't talked much to my duo yet, but i think he won't mind me saying we have a passive role.
But you have talked, yes. Any idea if he gonna show? T minus 3 hours. Black is bound to be mafia at some point.

Unless one of us recently changed continent, LambRed doesn't.



Oh the ones who are left at the bottom of my trust list were Blackuchi, Shinko and (B)EnoNacho. Taku's passive claim just now didn't help at all either :cop
You were preaching until that blasphemy left off your keyboard :XD
:epicfacepalm
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I noticed Lambu and Vandred posting when the other is, right one after another. Same with Marmalade and Samuel. Like they didn‘t post until they talked about something between themselves and then when they finished they both entered the thread? Interesting.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
But you have talked, yes. Any idea if he gonna show? T minus 3 hours. Black is bound to be mafia at some point.
I messaged him earlier, he still hasn't answered.
Well at least i'll be able to avoid penalties for us, ut it's still sad he didn't show up yet.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I. Demon3ye
II. BelsAph
III. BenoNacho
IV. PomSun

V. ShinKo
VI. Brand-X
VII. DigiRye
VIII. HardYes!
IX. LambRed
X SirMalade
XI. Son of Sin
XII. ScaRi
XIII. Gruviiidor
XIV. Haven
XV. Lawlsz
XVI. Blackuchi

*Leaning towards town, between 60% and 100%.
*Leaning towards mafia, between 60% and 100%.
*50%/50%
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I noticed Lambu and Vandred posting when the other is, right one after another. Same with Marmalade and Samuel. Like they didn‘t post until they talked about something between themselves and then when they finished they both entered the thread? Interesting.
That was completely coincidential, we are exchanging opinions right now but not before we posted here. You have my word, even if it doesnt mean that much in this game.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
@Gajeel help @Juviii out. Girl is working, also would be nice for once in a game where weren't at odds with her, :lmao
God bless you. 🙏 Gajeel the new Lambu :lmao
Anyway I'm here now and trying to make something out of what was said which wasn't bad for a first day actually. Except for some people that haven't talked much yet. Impressed that Holt is here in the first day :XD

Would like to hear more from Blackuchi. They gotta be the most afk duo. Also James. He said something that kinda ringed by bells before. Nothing much though.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@Gajeel help @Juviii out. Girl is working, also would be nice for once in a game where weren't at odds with her, :lmao



But you have talked, yes. Any idea if he gonna show? T minus 3 hours. Black is bound to be mafia at some point.



You were preaching until that blasphemy left off your keyboard :XD
:epicfacepalm
You're like, top-bottom-3 though, if that helps :nod
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top