Games Mafia Game 84 - MH Hydra - END GAME

Did you enjoy the game and did you play poorly?


  • Total voters
    25
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,692
Gender
Female
Country
China
A long time ago on Hydra Vote Z





omomo

A relatively shorter while ago on Hydra Vote Z











One VanPlan in the backyard later




























​
To be continued...
 
Last edited:

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
A bit of a flashback of this game

....


Basically Takuans Lynch being discussed in a nutshell


Confirmed townie basically yet still pointed as suspicious


How to throw a game

Deadpad talk:


How the game basically ended:

How to use logic and gain trust in Raven style




What have we learned?

Nothing.



Mafia game basically

 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ah ok, we were actually tidy so it was easy to make the final updates. Here are the lists:



Santa Gifts (Permanent Role Changes):
  • Mason
  • Mason
  • Doctor (Sane if Town)
  • Spy (Sane)
  • Spirit Medium


And yes mafia was pink just cause pink = pretty red
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Van trusts me with the voting but I hope he comes back before the end.

Ok here we go

For starters, kind of shocked by how many people are saying there are many posts. There's actually a really small quantity given how many we are which is worrisome. At least half of the pairs are completely flying under the radar with little contributions nor excuses.

Now into reads:

Absolutely hating seraph as usual, pointing fingers with little to no basis. His first big case was against Gry, who has been playing pretty much the usual as his townue self. When confronted about it, he immediately chickened out and all Seraph said was "haha just pointing it out I don't mistrust you nor anything"... Belse didn't even reference anything in all of this.

I'm not liking brandx eiher that have basically only done hot sexy boobs posts and that's it. For some reason people often ignore them, at least in the games i have seen them play, so them repeating this same pattern is irksome.

Now, to talk about me. Yesterday I did two memes, but didn't explain myself hoping to see some reaction. After that I just waited. Perhaps I would had gotten more if Lambu hadn't intervened, but at least from it I got that he was trying to be helpful. Dd and James just joined the joke so not much to see there. On the other hand:

-Evil was fixated on my actions and asked several players about it. I found it odd that this was a process that lasted hours, as I assume Demon being such a concurrent player would be up to date to all the jokes we do and would had explained him it wasn't a big deal. But evil kept going. I waited to see if he would come with anything today but there's nothing and I think I waited enough.

-The biggest thing i got from it was that the person that was confused the most was Holt. It came of as completely fake, as the joke comes FROM HIM in the first place. How come he didn't get it? Not only that, but he displayed content with the game being inactive, and his other half hss been almost completely afk which is beyond odd coming from Raven.

Erin managed to tell me yesterday that she would be on a short trip today and might miss this half of the day, if you guys are wondering where she is. I'm kind of surprised people have said we have playered similarly, I don't see it at all snd would like said people to expand on it.

For the time being, I will at least say we are active, I imagine she won't mind. I think we are the first? I think it's a tad bit more helpful than "I never had it lul, go back and check every game".
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Excuse the typos, writing on a tablet as fast as possible before oli wake up...
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Wakes* fml
Sera seems townish for his way of voicing things, we still think he can be tested through pressure. Belse is a bit more genuine than usual.

As for Haven, we found the interrogation odd not for the content but for the silence after seeing the futility of it. Raven is also non existant and thats a big con in the book.

In general your train of thought alines more with mine than Van's.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
True but there will also be more stuff to analyze and more specific questions. If the pairing XY is targeted and X is questioned, X and Y will probably not be able to behave the same way. I think you are overestimating the potential coordination between players but I don't mind.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



So you agree with Gry but if your partner is against it you won't give even a single hint?
i agree with Gry. It's good to ask and gather as much data as possible but at the same time we should understand detectives and doctors need to stay in the shadow for a while. but its good to know who is revealing anything and who isn't as well as who try to ninja his way to the 2nd day without saying anything meaningful.

i don't think my 2nd head will be back before D1 end, i'll decide if its necessary or not to say something depending of the flow of the game. that been said those "i never had this role before" hints are totally meaningless, specially for people who didn't play much or didn't play previous games.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
There was a case, why else would you point out suspicious behaviour?
I outright said i'm not suspect of him and Pom,i only pointed out that it's new for me to see Gry ask for hints when he usually opts not to hint nor claim early on himself. We had a bit of a back and forth,yes,but i did not accuse anyone of anything. I agreed to their suggestion and gave a hint of our own afterwards.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Scav stop referring to riki as your second head, it seems like you are talking about your penis
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
i don't think my 2nd head will be back before D1 end, i'll decide if its necessary or not to say something depending of the flow of the game. that been said those "i never had this role before" hints are totally meaningless, specially for people who didn't play much or didn't play previous games.
How is it meaningless? Saying both partners never had the role before already removes a whole bunch of roles from the list even if they only played 15 games in total. The only reason it would be meaningless for someone would be if you're too lazy to go and check what roles they have played in the past but that's your own problem.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I outright said i'm not suspect of him and Pom,i only pointed out that it's new for me to see Gry ask for hints when he usually opts not to hint nor claim early on himself. We had a bit of a back and forth,yes,but i did not accuse anyone of anything. I agreed to their suggestion and gave a hint of our own afterwards.
Yes, which you only said AFTER you were confronted. It's not genuine, it legit looks as you chickening out and trying to regain the trust of vocal players.

If you say he is behaving differently, that itself is an accusation.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Yes, I get what you mean but at the end of the day both scenarios are detrimental to a team, in this game its Marmalade going down but in the first game him going down would do his team no favors either despite the other members' continuity.
Well the fact remains that his playstyle has changed drastically, something to look for.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I think sam's playstyle being different might be a positive for him, actually. When he was the assassin he was very confident in his posting.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Less than 90 mins left.

votekill Haven
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Yes, which you only said AFTER you were confronted. It's not genuine, it legit looks as you chickening out and trying to regain the trust of vocal players.

If you say he is behaving differently, that itself is an accusation.
If i had wanted to build a case on Gry i had outright accused him of trying to make others hint/claim early because he is Mafia and wants to pick active claims first to skim down the Town's useful roles. I did not,i commented on a difference in his approach to previous games that i played with him before.

I made no accusation,i made an observation. He responded to it with a question, that being wether it's odd for him to ask for hints as Mafia or Town. It was a casual back and forth. Was i suspect of him i hadn't given him anything and opted to throw the usual "If you're not dead by D3 then i know you're Mafia" in.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
There was a case, why else would you point out suspicious behaviour?
I was on him a bit last game cause of this and he ended up being townie. So tbh he doesn't strike me as different from last game so far. You, on the other hand, aren't in my most trustful players list, I must say.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
If i had wanted to build a case on Gry i had outright accused him of trying to make others hint/claim early because he is Mafia and wants to pick active claims first to skim down the Town's useful roles. I did not,i commented on a difference in his approach to previous games that i played with him before.

I made no accusation,i made an observation. He responded to it with a question, that being wether it's odd for him to ask for hints as Mafia or Town. It was a casual back and forth. Was i suspect of him i hadn't given him anything and opted to throw the usual "If you're not dead by D3 then i know you're Mafia" in.
I'm still confused as to why you would make an observation like that. If not to highlight him, isn't it better to just shut up and keep this thought in a personal tab, and see if you get anything out of it? Instead he simply denied it and you were like "oh ok, i trust you"

I was on him a bit last game cause of this and he ended up being townie. So tbh he doesn't strike me as different from last game so far. You, on the other hand, aren't in my most trustful players list, I must say.
Well yeah that was the intention.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I won't be here for the end of the phase, so i'm leaving things in my duo's hands.

Here are my thoughts so far, despite not having had a lot of time.

I didn't understand Hardy's meme at the begining of the phase, felt odd to me, and it also felt odd that nobody seemed to react much - with Lambu cming to Hardy's defense. Now that Hardy came and explained, it makes some sense, despite still not understand what the meme was about.
Apparently Holt took the bait and Raven is strangely inactive... I don't know how much that is worth, but it's not like i trust them anyway. If you guys wanna lynch them i won't oppose.
I liked a post from Juviii about Demon's hint, since i thought the exact same thing.

I don't necessarily trust Seraph but he didn't seem different from usual to me.
So for now, the ones i distrust the most are Brand-X, GryPom, Haven to some extent, and of course i won't mind lynching Zasz and especially Lawl D1.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
How is it meaningless? Saying both partners never had the role before already removes a whole bunch of roles from the list even if they only played 15 games in total. The only reason it would be meaningless for someone would be if you're too lazy to go and check what roles they have played in the past but that's your own problem.
only 15? that's a lot lol. if everyone who said he never had a the role played more than 10 games. its not meaningless indeed
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I'm still confused as to why you would make an observation like that. If not to highlight him, isn't it better to just shut up and keep this thought in a personal tab, and see if you get anything out of it? Instead he simply denied it and you were like "oh ok, i trust you"
Just because i agree to his suggestion doesn't mean he's cleared in my books.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
!votekill Demon3ye for having such a cute avatar.

Random vote just in case, considering I got visitors here right now and my phone is about to run out of battery.
Might change should I be back in time
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Would you mind explaining your reasoning? They do have the nvd
Just trying to see if it'll make them hint. Their posts were mostly about their avys. Same for SirMalade actually, but the latter gave hints when Jinx asked her.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top