Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

  • Team Spriggan 12

    Votes: 48 51.6%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

    Votes: 45 48.4%

  • Total voters
    93

kenedyfake

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2019
Messages
817
Reaction score
1,308
Country
France
AcnoGOD
Natsu
Zeref

the top of FT
 

MangerDan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2015
Messages
1,369
Reaction score
1,433
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I bet a quarter it’s Ignia now with feats possibly Elentir with hype.
 

GL_Nova

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 3, 2017
Messages
3,068
Reaction score
3,167
Age
37
Country
United States
It’s a good thing he said original series or it’s all be a shit show.
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Yeah, so Acno still remains top dog in FT in general
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Base Natsu is meh. He shouldn't be that high.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,580
Reaction score
10,155
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
Base Natsu?
I think he means Igneel flames (which is FDKM)

Natsu (DF)
Gildartz
Laxus
Jellal
Natsu (Base)
Erza
Mirajane
Gray (DES)
Gajeel
Elfman
Wendy (DF)
Freed/Lucy
Juvia
Base Wendy
Cana, Pantherlily

I originally had Gray ahead of Mira at end of series but sadly it seemed like he has regressed in the sequel. Depending on how he does moving forward, he has the potential to top Mira again. (Ngl, I definitely want to put him above Mira rn but preferto stay objective).

As a Gray fan, I stopped having hopes he would be equal to Natsu long time ago. Mashima treats Natsu's rivals like shit.

I did not include Mavis because I have no idea where to put her.
Assuming you mean FDK Natsu, I'd put him above Laxus as well. And yea, Gray has been treated like shit in the sequel. I had Gray above even Laxus in original series, but now tho, lmao.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Ignia flames EXPLICITLY made him go dragon force lol, not sure if he meant Ignia since he said 'base' (which I assume he meant anything not DF)

Wasn't even just me, a lot of people I knew put Gray above Laxus after his "darkness".
I guess "Darkness Gray" >> Gildarts.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I never said that. I said he could probably be on Gildarts tier. I actually put him somewhere between Laxus and Gildarts
I was asking but forgot the question mark.


I never understood the hype you give him. His damn near featless. Laxus has better feats than Gray throughout the whole arc.
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,580
Reaction score
10,155
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
I was asking but forgot the question mark.


I never understood the hype you give him. His damn near featless. Laxus has better feats than Gray throughout the whole arc.
^^ Basically what sharkrai said

Gray had great hype going into the Alverez arc (his darkness being foreshadowed, his upcoming destined fight against END etc). Though the hype wasn't delivered well, for both Gray and END (typical Mashima, ruined it with friendship), it did amount to something rather than nothing.

We saw a weaker (i.e less demonized) END overpower Dimaria's hax and absolutely stomp her, so much that she gave upon fighting all together and became a farmer. Gray went onto stalemate a more demonized (i.e stronger) version of END. This, by feats, is superior to anything Laxus did in that arc.
Partial END, by hype, is at least stronger than regular FDKM Natsu, who I'd put >= Laxus (by feats too: less demonized END stomped Dimaria and overpowered her hax, while FDKM only stomped Jacob but has no feat of overpowering his hax though IMO he too would be strong enough to overpower Jacob's hax. END's feats >= FDKM's feats).
Partial END's feats and portrayal extend to darkness Gray's feats and portrayal as well.

Darkness Gray also stomped Invel in his base, who I'd consider a missing link Spriggan (like Serena); though I don't give Gray too much credit here since he had elemental advantage.
Laxus' hype is being able to potentially one shot (or at least severely injure and hence low diff) Ajeel. His feats was killing Wahl with red lightning, though I'd argue Wahl was weak to red lighting once the immunity was bypassed. IMO Gray's feats are superior to this feat
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
^^ Basically what sharkrai said

Gray had great hype going into the Alverez arc (his darkness being foreshadowed, his upcoming destined fight against END etc). Though the hype wasn't delivered well, for both Gray and END (typical Mashima, ruined it with friendship), it did amount to something rather than nothing.

We saw a weaker (i.e less demonized) END overpower Dimaria's hax and absolutely stomp her, so much that she gave upon fighting all together and became a farmer. Gray went onto stalemate a more demonized (i.e stronger) version of END. This, by feats, is superior to anything Laxus did in that arc.
Partial END, by hype, is at least stronger than regular FDKM Natsu, who I'd put >= Laxus (by feats too: less demonized END stomped Dimaria and overpowered her hax, while FDKM only stomped Jacob but has no feat of overpowering his hax though IMO he too would be strong enough to overpower Jacob's hax. END's feats >= FDKM's feats).
Partial END's feats and portrayal extend to darkness Gray's feats and portrayal as well.

Darkness Gray also stomped Invel in his base, who I'd consider a missing link Spriggan (like Serena); though I don't give Gray too much credit here since he had elemental advantage
True true, let's just forget Laxus dying from Cancer and stomped and killed a Spriggan immune to his element.

Gray > GS >>> Acnologia
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,580
Reaction score
10,155
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
True true, let's just forget Laxus dying from Cancer and stomped and killed a Spriggan immune to his element.

Gray > GS >>> Acnologia
I edited my previous comment a bit, and addressed the immunity
Wahl was matching Laxus in combat before the cancer kicked in. Laxus isn't always nerfed by magic cancer, it sometimes activates and that's when he gets nerfed.

Yeah, those snarky remarks really don't help.
Either way, if you agree FDKM is Laxus tier, and END has hype (and arguably also feats) superior to FDKM, then it's not hard to see why darkness Gray would be above Laxus.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I edited my previous comment a bit, and addressed the immunity
Wahl was matching Laxus in combat before the cancer kicked in. Laxus isn't always nerfed by magic cancer, it sometimes activates and that's when he gets nerfed.

Yeah, those snarky remarks really don't help.
Either way, if you agree FDKM is Laxus tier, and END has hype (and arguably also feats) superior to FDKM, then it's not hard to see why darkness Gray would be above Laxus.
Laxus was stomping him......re read that fight. Only time Wahl managed to land a hit was when his cancer kicked in. No you didn't address the immunity. What that fight showed was that Laxus was a whole tier above Wahl but immunity saved him. All it took was one hit when it was bypassed.

Remarks are to be funny. Loool

END has hype....cool. So did the GOI. All that proved was he had enough MP to bypass time stop and we all know she's average without it. Him having a large MP reserve isn't going to stop him from RL or a nuke that could've come closed to killing a Spriggan.

PoF Laxus > PoF Gray

Regular Laxus > Regular Gray
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I disagree with END being superior to FDK. The attack that beat FH Zeref was an FDK Demolition Fist. Sure you can say that feat involved POF, but so was every single attack that was used with END's power. END's power requires a constant supply of rage just to keep Natsu from falling into a coma. END without any emotional boosts is terminal cancer-patient level. All of a sudden oneshotting Jacob, as unimpressive as that is, doesn't look too bad as a baseline for FDK.
 

sharkai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
2,061
Reaction score
1,112
Age
36
Country
United States
True true, let's just forget Laxus dying from Cancer and stomped and killed a Spriggan immune to his element.
laxus with cancer should have been weaker than gmg laxus. but alas mishma
he didnt stomp. and he was on pof. so not really impressive
 

LaGOAT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 27, 2017
Messages
3,043
Reaction score
3,676
Age
32
Country
United States
I edited my previous comment a bit, and addressed the immunity
Wahl was matching Laxus in combat before the cancer kicked in. Laxus isn't always nerfed by magic cancer, it sometimes activates and that's when he gets nerfed.

Yeah, those snarky remarks really don't help.
Either way, if you agree FDKM is Laxus tier, and END has hype (and arguably also feats) superior to FDKM, then it's not hard to see why darkness Gray would be above Laxus.
I’m disappointed in u bro gray>laxus? Base on what? beating invel? Are u gonna say that gajeel is also on that tier cuz he beat Bradman? 2. Laxus has magic cancer wahl even question him how he is till alive? Meaning that he was till he was till affected by it. Plus wahl had an advantage over him. End was hype and was stalemated by gray and was stop by erza causally. What make u believe that FDKM>laxus during the Alvarez arc?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

laxus with cancer should have been weaker than gmg laxus. but alas mishma
he didnt stomp. and he was on pof. so not really impressive
So was every1 in FT
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
laxus with cancer should have been weaker than gmg laxus. but alas mishma
he didnt stomp. and he was on pof. so not really impressive
He kinda did stomp, to the point where you think he made Wahl look like fodder and Laxus look too OP
I disagree with END being superior to FDK. The attack that beat FH Zeref was an FDK Demolition Fist. Sure you can say that feat involved POF, but so was every single attack that was used with END's power. END's power requires a constant supply of rage just to keep Natsu from falling into a coma. END without any emotional boosts is terminal cancer-patient level. All of a sudden oneshotting Jacob, as unimpressive as that is, doesn't look too bad as a baseline for FDK.
It's not FDK that's stronger than END, it's Natsu. Base Natsu is stronger than Dragon Force lol, and not by a little bit.
 
Top