- Joined
- Sep 18, 2019
- Messages
- 817
- Reaction score
- 1,308
- Country
-
AcnoGOD
Natsu
Zeref
the top of FT
Natsu
Zeref
the top of FT
I think he means Igneel flames (which is FDKM)Base Natsu?
Assuming you mean FDK Natsu, I'd put him above Laxus as well. And yea, Gray has been treated like shit in the sequel. I had Gray above even Laxus in original series, but now tho, lmao.Natsu (DF)
Gildartz
Laxus
Jellal
Natsu (Base)
Erza
Mirajane
Gray (DES)
Gajeel
Elfman
Wendy (DF)
Freed/Lucy
Juvia
Base Wendy
Cana, Pantherlily
I originally had Gray ahead of Mira at end of series but sadly it seemed like he has regressed in the sequel. Depending on how he does moving forward, he has the potential to top Mira again. (Ngl, I definitely want to put him above Mira rn but preferto stay objective).
As a Gray fan, I stopped having hopes he would be equal to Natsu long time ago. Mashima treats Natsu's rivals like shit.
I did not include Mavis because I have no idea where to put her.
He said Ignia flames lmaoI think he means Igneel flames (which is FDKM)
Truth ain't for everybody. Though we all know this is false.I had Gray above even Laxus in original series, but now tho, lmao.
I guess "Darkness Gray" >> Gildarts.Ignia flames EXPLICITLY made him go dragon force lol, not sure if he meant Ignia since he said 'base' (which I assume he meant anything not DF)
Wasn't even just me, a lot of people I knew put Gray above Laxus after his "darkness".
I never said that. I said he could probably be on Gildarts tier. I actually put him somewhere between Laxus and GildartsI guess "Darkness Gray" >> Gildarts.
I was asking but forgot the question mark.I never said that. I said he could probably be on Gildarts tier. I actually put him somewhere between Laxus and Gildarts
^^ Basically what sharkrai saidI was asking but forgot the question mark.
I never understood the hype you give him. His damn near featless. Laxus has better feats than Gray throughout the whole arc.
True true, let's just forget Laxus dying from Cancer and stomped and killed a Spriggan immune to his element.^^ Basically what sharkrai said
Gray had great hype going into the Alverez arc (his darkness being foreshadowed, his upcoming destined fight against END etc). Though the hype wasn't delivered well, for both Gray and END (typical Mashima, ruined it with friendship), it did amount to something rather than nothing.
We saw a weaker (i.e less demonized) END overpower Dimaria's hax and absolutely stomp her, so much that she gave upon fighting all together and became a farmer. Gray went onto stalemate a more demonized (i.e stronger) version of END. This, by feats, is superior to anything Laxus did in that arc.
Partial END, by hype, is at least stronger than regular FDKM Natsu, who I'd put >= Laxus (by feats too: less demonized END stomped Dimaria and overpowered her hax, while FDKM only stomped Jacob but has no feat of overpowering his hax though IMO he too would be strong enough to overpower Jacob's hax. END's feats >= FDKM's feats).
Partial END's feats and portrayal extend to darkness Gray's feats and portrayal as well.
Darkness Gray also stomped Invel in his base, who I'd consider a missing link Spriggan (like Serena); though I don't give Gray too much credit here since he had elemental advantage
I edited my previous comment a bit, and addressed the immunityTrue true, let's just forget Laxus dying from Cancer and stomped and killed a Spriggan immune to his element.
Gray > GS >>> Acnologia
Laxus was stomping him......re read that fight. Only time Wahl managed to land a hit was when his cancer kicked in. No you didn't address the immunity. What that fight showed was that Laxus was a whole tier above Wahl but immunity saved him. All it took was one hit when it was bypassed.I edited my previous comment a bit, and addressed the immunity
Wahl was matching Laxus in combat before the cancer kicked in. Laxus isn't always nerfed by magic cancer, it sometimes activates and that's when he gets nerfed.
Yeah, those snarky remarks really don't help.
Either way, if you agree FDKM is Laxus tier, and END has hype (and arguably also feats) superior to FDKM, then it's not hard to see why darkness Gray would be above Laxus.
laxus with cancer should have been weaker than gmg laxus. but alas mishmaTrue true, let's just forget Laxus dying from Cancer and stomped and killed a Spriggan immune to his element.
I’m disappointed in u bro gray>laxus? Base on what? beating invel? Are u gonna say that gajeel is also on that tier cuz he beat Bradman? 2. Laxus has magic cancer wahl even question him how he is till alive? Meaning that he was till he was till affected by it. Plus wahl had an advantage over him. End was hype and was stalemated by gray and was stop by erza causally. What make u believe that FDKM>laxus during the Alvarez arc?I edited my previous comment a bit, and addressed the immunity
Wahl was matching Laxus in combat before the cancer kicked in. Laxus isn't always nerfed by magic cancer, it sometimes activates and that's when he gets nerfed.
Yeah, those snarky remarks really don't help.
Either way, if you agree FDKM is Laxus tier, and END has hype (and arguably also feats) superior to FDKM, then it's not hard to see why darkness Gray would be above Laxus.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So was every1 in FTlaxus with cancer should have been weaker than gmg laxus. but alas mishma
he didnt stomp. and he was on pof. so not really impressive
exactly, so why would we put laxus above say gajeel or gray. all these people needed pof and cis to winSo was every1 in FT
He kinda did stomp, to the point where you think he made Wahl look like fodder and Laxus look too OPlaxus with cancer should have been weaker than gmg laxus. but alas mishma
he didnt stomp. and he was on pof. so not really impressive
It's not FDK that's stronger than END, it's Natsu. Base Natsu is stronger than Dragon Force lol, and not by a little bit.I disagree with END being superior to FDK. The attack that beat FH Zeref was an FDK Demolition Fist. Sure you can say that feat involved POF, but so was every single attack that was used with END's power. END's power requires a constant supply of rage just to keep Natsu from falling into a coma. END without any emotional boosts is terminal cancer-patient level. All of a sudden oneshotting Jacob, as unimpressive as that is, doesn't look too bad as a baseline for FDK.