A Fateful Encounter | Page 139 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work

• Total voters

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Some bunch

You really know what I like by now :toc Thanks for sharing :blush

I already miss Haikyuu :( But at least the anime will return soon...

You don't need to be 14 years old for that, do you? :teehee That being said, the final season keeps the quality, it's one great episode after the next :zomg A shame it's over in a few days, but all good things have to come to an end.

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Kikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Wow, as a Servant, Izo is doing almost everything right. Brutal, fucked up, despicable but damn... that's the way to go in a war. I really appreciate how they portray him in the manga. Love to hate him, haha. :lmao Hopefully, he gets a deserved punishment for what he is doing currently. And the art is just brilliant. Look at Tsukumo's face here. Absolutely heartbreaking! =(

Okita needs to step up her game and end this misery asap. :nomoar
Redline continues to be great :wtf Have you read the latest chapter?

I daresay Izou got his just desserts :3 This is what a Servant fight should be like. And the Okita panels are just... <3

It's still jp only but...
Well I saw the character models, look quite nice. Like I told you though, I sadly don't have the time and energy for another smartphone game atm =/ But the Higurashi anime is coming soon, I hope that's going to be fun.

How was your brithday? Hope it was a paceful one despite the quarentine. :blush
Here some spam for a present:

oh my birthday was quite uneventful this year, wasn't really in the mood for a big celebration. I didn't really mind though, still had a good time :blush

And I've mostly stopped caring about Neverland at this point... A shame this is what the series turned into, but what can you do :( Not sure yet if I will watch Season 2, bc I did enjoy it until the end of Goldy Pond, but I'm just not sure if it's worth it at this point.
That reminds me revs, are you watching any anime at all right now, or from this season?

I see nothing.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
You took so long to notice it, that the uploader deleted it... :XD

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
oh nii before I clicked on the notification from you I was like "wait what did I post" :lmao

:bobriki

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
England
> Sees suddenly on Twitter homepage ''Pokemon Gotcha'' song appearing
> Has been listening to it and gets nostalgia
> Logs in on MH
> Sees Nii suddenly with a pokemon set
> Hmmmmmm

Heh. Gonna leave those here:

@Credits of the fanarts goes to the respective owners

GB

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Is that girl an Arba

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
long time no speak, Nii :vbunny

I dont remember if I ever asked this before, but who's your favorite Little Busters! character?

also leaving this GIF I made out of the PV here, even if you dont like Saigusa

• Hug
Reactions: Sky

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
> Sees suddenly on Twitter homepage ''Pokemon Gotcha'' song appearing
> Has been listening to it and gets nostalgia
> Logs in on MH
> Sees Nii suddenly with a pokemon set
> Hmmmmmm

Heh. Gonna leave those here:

Haha yeah you've got it right, the video is why I'm using a Pokemon set :XD Had a flash of nostalgia bc of that, really enjoyed it and thought it was well-done. If only we didn't have like the 10th Ash Ketchum anime series... I dunno if you have watched Twilight Wings, but that's what a Pokemon series should be like.

Alright as promised I gonna spam ya some Higu fanarts (tagging the Rena lover as well @revo ):

Also gonna leave those three here as well:

Very nice, thank you :blush I also read the whole red text, very relatable :3

Though let's be real, it should be golden text

long time no speak, Nii :vbunny

I dont remember if I ever asked this before, but who's your favorite Little Busters! character?

also leaving this GIF I made out of the PV here, even if you dont like Saigusa

My fav char? Brosuke ofc : D
Fav girl would be Mio, probably because I like her route the most outside of "Refrain".

And I'm neutral about Saigusa tbh xD

THIS

IS

THE

BIGGEST

FUCKING

EKSDEE

CROSSOVER

FANART

EVER

AND IT MATCHES SO WELL SOMEHOW

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

AND BATTLER IS SO FUCKING HAPPY LULZ

Wrong thread, this should be for Panda.

Jokes aside, quite nice, but Rin isn't anything like his fav girl at all x)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And I'll summon @GrySun with this:

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
LOL that's good.

How are you Nii? Corona times impacting you positively or negatively in terms of health, working conditions and family?

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
My fav char? Brosuke ofc : D
Fav girl would be Mio, probably because I like her route the most outside of "Refrain".

And I'm neutral about Saigusa tbh xD
always liked his fun ideas. he seemed to never lack them :D
what did you like about her and her route?

what about Futaki Kanata? :D
for me Yuiko, Mio, Haruka&Kanata's problems were relatable as I suffer the same ones. but #1 girl is Kanata. Her and Yuiko are such badass, and in Mio's arc there were breathtaking soundtracks that I really liked, it was..just right haha.

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
LOL that's good.

How are you Nii? Corona times impacting you positively or negatively in terms of health, working conditions and family?
Sorry for the late response Gry :sweatdrop Well, Corona has affected me quite negatively you could say, in terms of family... (thanks to many hospitals almost shutting down during the first "wave", barely taking on anything that's not deemed absolutely necessary). And that probably lead to some very unfortunate things, but I don't really want to go into detail here. You likely can guesss if you remember some of the our latest PMs.

Besides that, I'm doing okay now I'd say, life has to go on after all. Going to move sometime next month, which has been planned for a while. How are you doing? I hope Corona hasn't impacted you negatively too.

always liked his fun ideas. he seemed to never lack them :D
what did you like about her and her route?

what about Futaki Kanata? :D
for me Yuiko, Mio, Haruka&Kanata's problems were relatable as I suffer the same ones. but #1 girl is Kanata. Her and Yuiko are such badass, and in Mio's arc there were breathtaking soundtracks that I really liked, it was..just right haha.
Mio's complexity you could say, and her specific "problem". Made for some good and interesting mystery in the VN, and was a refreshing change to the usual romance stuff.

Futaki Kanata was fine, but I prefer Saigusa haha.

But you don't really have any bad characters in LB, so I agree :nod I think I just didn't like Yuiko's route that much, but it's been too long to recall what I disliked exactly.... in any case, I think Kanata actually got a route with an enhanced release for the VN (haven't read that one, wasn't translated back then), so maybe you wanna check that out ;)

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
aaaannnddd more fanarts!!!!!!! we never get tired of them!!!!!!! :arf hope you havent seen these :fan

twitter: @Classic_W_

:vbunny

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
aaaannnddd more fanarts!!!!!!! we never get tired of them!!!!!!! :arf hope you havent seen these :fan

Nice fanart! You never post any in my thread anymore :emocat

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Can I brighten your day with 1 fan art, it’s perfect
You liked 2B right, I may have an entire fanart spam train saved
Yes, you did brighten my day :blush Nice fanart!

And yes, I like 2B :nod Pretty big Nier fan in general, so fanart is always welcome :3 You didn't play it though, right?

I know them because I know the artist haha, pretty great one. Thanks for sharing though, there can never be enough fanart :nod

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Mio's complexity you could say, and her specific "problem". Made for some good and interesting mystery in the VN, and was a refreshing change to the usual romance stuff.

Futaki Kanata was fine, but I prefer Saigusa haha.

But you don't really have any bad characters in LB, so I agree :nod I think I just didn't like Yuiko's route that much, but it's been too long to recall what I disliked exactly.... in any case, I think Kanata actually got a route with an enhanced release for the VN (haven't read that one, wasn't translated back then), so maybe you wanna check that out ;)
:squish :nod
thanks for the info!
I know them because I know the artist haha, pretty great one. Thanks for sharing though, there can never be enough fanart :nod
ouch, haha. are you following them on pixiv? it's made in 2019 so I thought you have seen them already :hbunny okay then, the others have never seen them before :fan

okay then, I have bookmarked these since few weeks ago. instead of wasting them... for those who havent seen :fan