Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but the price of homage will be he leaves the forum and vanishes without a trace.

I wish 2021 would come already bringing some good news for the beginning of next decade of 21st century.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but just when it starts you're trapped in Izanami and an eternal time loop of 2020

I wish Lakh would wear an avi of old Madara.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but old AV regenerated back to young using izanagi.

I wish shino would actually use izanami on unknowing souls like juviii and bran, who don't know abt it. :lmao

you're trapped in Izanami and an eternal time loop
Won't work shino chan :catshrug
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,964
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but just when about to use it, shino runs out of chakra

I wish to use genjutsu on lakhan :e3
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but u will never realize genjutsu reversal was done and u r instead in genjutsu living happily forever as I want u to :lmao

I wish kiki would have his own country in tht genjutsu. :hee
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,964
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
damn lakhan, right in the kokoro. No more bullies, no more shy kiki, no more stupid people :hee

granted no buts :hee

I wish more of blood. My S&M side kicks in these days :blush
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, Lakh will make sure to have that in the genjutsu you're living as well :rolleyes:

I wish we ride a space train and tour the galaxy
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,964
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but you will feel homesick so bad

I wish Fun Forum was more spammy than it currently is
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
what is this?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
As I said, so LQ to not even follow the game <_>
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Not granted.

I wish december of next year to come fast soon.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,964
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but it's only for you so you age and the rest of people dont :hee

I wish Gallon joined the games in FF
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but he would make it more chaotic.

I wish kiki would win most perverted member. :lmao

it's only for you so you age and the rest of people dont :hee
:catshrug I don't mind.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, now you'll play all the S&M games with him for a year.

I wish Lakh would wear a dress.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted, but he will not wear superman dress.

I wish shino would join kiki in his games. :hurr
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,964
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but it turns out to be ramen hair instead



now that gallon is here, I wish he becomes a regular FF games player
 
Top