1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.
Rules
1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.
sheep #1
(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be : 1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.
(2) -A famous inventor.
(3) -What is your favorite big cat ? 1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar
(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.
(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.
Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..
(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?
(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?
(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)
(9) -What season suits you best?
(10) -How many holes do you have ?
Sheep
Winner
Second
Last
1
lakhan220
Brandish
kira
2
lakhan220
Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, Organizized
YumaKuga
3
Brandish, Raven
kira, Belserion
lakhan220
4
YumaKuga
Miralicious akuma
kira
5
Brandish
lakhan220
kira, Organizized
6
kira
Organizized
lakhan220
7
Atom
Vici, EmptySoul
Brandish
8
EmptySoul, Raven
Organizized
Brandish
9
Raven
Organizized
xi0
10
Organizized
YumaKuga
xi0, EmptySoul
11
Raven
BrandyThema
xi0
12
Yuma, xi0
BrandyThema
kira
13
Yuma, Knightmare
Atom
Brandish
14
Shinyarcanine45
Knightmare of heaven 0
kira
15
BrandyThema
Raven
xi0
16
Vici
Brandish
kira
17
Brandish, zimbardo
Knightmare of heaven 0
lakhan220
18
DiMaria Yesta
lakhan
Brandish
19
Organizized
Knightmare of heaven 0, Battou
Brandish
20
A.ulq
Zimb
DiMaria, Brandish
21
DiMaria Yesta
xi0
Brandish
22
Organizized
Brandish, lakhan220
kira
23
EmptySoul
Vici
kira
24
Battou
GrySun
Brandish
25
TSPanda
Organizized
kira, Brandish
26
Farfalla
EmptySoul
kira
27
Belserion
GrySun
A.ulq
28
Ustegius
TSPanda
Knightmare of heaven 0
29
Raven
Brandish
kira
30
TSPanda
EmptySoul
Tempus
31
Kat
Farfalla
goodboy_lawlett
32
MonkeyD Dragon
Knightmare of heaven 0
Brandish
33
Belserion
Organizized
xi0
34
GrySun
Farfalla
Brandish
35
Atom
DiMaria Yesta, Organizized
Farfalla
36
MonkeyD Dragon
Belserion
lakhan220
37
Linali
MonkeyD Dragon
Brandish
38
EmptySoul
Ustegius
Brandish
39
Belserion
Arjuna
Organizized
40
Farfalla
GrySun
Emperor Spriggan
41
Darky
Gryffindor
xi0
42
riki
Raven
Purity of Magi
43
Atom
Lady pompom, Linali
Raven
44
riki
EmptySoul
Brandish
45
Brandish
Linali
Battou
46
Atom
Emperor Spriggan
kira
47
Valhalla777, GrySun
Lady pompom, Organizized
Brandish
48
Zirconium
Organizized
riki
49
GrySun, Linali
Gryffindor
kira
50
Linali, A.ulq
Zirconium, Emperor Spriggan
Brandish
51
Irina_mashiro_22
Organizized, Raven
Brandish
52
Lambu
SirSamuel016
DiMaria Yesta
53
Linali
Zirconium `
Emperor Spriggan
54
Organizized
riki
Brandish
55
GrySun
Lambu
Purity of Magi
56
Lambu
Arjuna
Demonspeed
57
-
-
-
58
GrySun
DiMaria Yesta
Lady pompom
59
Xadyu
Belserion
Brandish
60
Vici
Irina Mashiro
syx
61
GrySun, Linali
Vandred, Miralicious Akuma
syx
62
Linali
Holt
Lady pompom
63
Belserion
Shobu_Yoruichi
xi0
64
Organizized
Lady Pompom
Brandish
65
Linali
Seraph
xi0
66
GrySun
Gryffindor
Brandish
67
EmptySoul
Linali
Brandish
68
Lambu
Farfalla, Battou
kira
69
Linali
-
-
70
GrySun
Arjuna
kira
71
Asako
Holt
Brandish
72
Xadyu
Lady pompom, Linali
Brandish
73
Belserion
syx
kira
74
GrySun
xi0
Erinyes
75
Holt
Emperor Spriggan
Juviii
76
syx
Gryffindor
Purity of Magi
77
Gryffindor
Elusia
Arjuna
78
Copy Panda
Lambu
kira
79
Purity of Magi
Vandred
Erinyes
Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.
Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting
Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).
This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
And who has participated so far and who is the sheep? The participants are supposed to.answer how you would answer? But I'm supposed to answer how they supposedly have answered for you right?
And who has participated so far and who is the sheep? The participants are supposed to.answer how you would answer? But I'm supposed to answer how they supposedly have answered for you right?
Basically everyone just PMs their answers, then I post the results. You can either answer truthfully, or if you think your true answers aren’t the most mainstream you can try to predict which answer most people will pick. You get points according to how many players answered with the same answer you picked.
The Sheep is the stickied post of this thread, 11 quesrions.
Basically everyone just PMs their answers, then I post the results. You can either answer truthfully, or if you think your true answers aren’t the most mainstream you can try to predict which answer most people will pick. You get points according to how many players answered with the same answer you picked.
The Sheep is the stickied post of this thread, 11 quesrions.
Some already noticed it, but this Sheep was a "remake" Sheep of sorts. I took the questions from Sheeps I previously hosted, taking those that I believed would be most interesting to see the results again. Excluded some Sheeps like recent ones that are too recent and everyone would notice + story Sheeps where cutting out 1 question doesn't work.
Just like remakes of video games nowadays, questions were for the most part cheaply ported over from the old Sheep, with a different font upscaled graphics, shuffled order of answers and in few cases changed/different answers! Never mind, this remake had more changes than many video games.
That said, the plan wasn't just to see if people would notice but also to see if the results have changed over time and if the same person back then answered the same way as this time. I tried tagging most people who played the older Sheeps to get as much stats as possible. Now onto the results:
***Note - Bolded names picked the same answer like in the past, underlined names picked a different answer this time, others did not play the older Sheep in question.
Sheep #25: 1. You are forced to color all walls in your house one of the folowing colors. You pick...
A. Yellow +8 (Copy Panda, Linali, Faust, Evil3ye, Shobu_Yoruichi, Belserion, desin24, Vandred)
B. Brown +5 (Brandish μ, Farfalla, Kiki, Demonspeed, Gajeel)
C. Pink +2 (BD_Beno, revo)
D. Purple +4 (Juviii, lakhan220, Erinyes, Raven)
"E. Black" +1 (zim)
A. Pink (kira) +1
B. Purple (Atomicus, Tempus Fugit, zimbardo, lakhan220, Farfalla, Belserion) +6
C. Yellow (Battou, EmptySoul, Asia Run, Vici, TSPanda) +5
D. Brown (Organizized, A.ulq, DiMaria Yesta, Debonair Raven, Brandish) +5
Unlike before where it was a close one between purple, yellow and brown this time yellow is the clear winner with brown and purple lagging behind. Pink fared pretty much as bad as before.
Copy Panda - "Seems like the happiest colour on this list. You didn't mention it all had to be the same tone so you could go with a very light yellow for stuff like floors. I don't dislike yellow/orange-ish walls though." Brandish μ - "Brown, coz it looks like shit. " zim - "The walls? Paint them all black!" Juviii - "between yellow or purple depending on the shade." Linali - "I had a yellow walls in my room for few years, it looked pretty warm and cheerful " BD_Beno - "Real men wear paint their house pink." Shobu_Yoruichi - "The color of happiness according to Taylor Swift. She has like 170m followers, i stick with that." Kiki - "It's the color that is close to my favorite color (black)" lakhan220 - "A single color could never be enough, but if i do have to choose from 1 of them, i would take purple - precisely lighter shade , mixed with darker for highlighting." desin24 - "Yellow because you can make it light and it does not cause cancer"
Sheep #32: 2. You're house sitting for an out of town couple. It's night and you're watching a scary movie. Suddenly you hear footsteps upstairs. As far as you know you're supposed to be alone. What do you do?
A. Call the police. Better safe than sorry. +4 (Brandish μ, Farfalla, BD_Beno, revo)
B. Go upstairs and investigate. Maybe the couple came home early. +11 (Copy Panda, Juviii, Linali, Faust, Shobu_Yoruichi, Kiki, lakhan220, Demonspeed, desin24, Vandred, Raven)
C. Get the hell out of there. This isn't your house or your problem. +2 (Belserion, Gajeel)
D. Ignore it. You really want to see who the killer is in the movie. +2 (zim, Evil3ye)
"E. wont happen coz I dont watch horror movies
" +1 (Erinyes)
A. Go upstairs and investigate. Maybe the couple came home early (GrySun, Asia Run, xi0, Tempus Fugit, Brandish, MonkeyD-Dragon, natuslucy, Totinona, Debonair Raven, Organizized, lakhan220 , Linali, DiMaria Yesta, gnut, Vici, Ustegius, Emperor Spriggan, Vandred) +18
B. Get the hell out of there. This isn't your house or your problem (Belserion, Schipttfeuer, Coffee Cat, Knightmare of Heaven 0) +4
C. Call the police. Better safe than sorry. (Farfalla, TSPanda, Atom, riki) +4
D. Ignore it. You really want to see who the killer is in the movie (Zimbardo, kira, A.ulq, EmptySoul, Lovemagi, Zeref Spriggan, g01) +7
Copy Panda - "The first thing anyone would do of course is yell out 'foul heathen!', draw your sword and assume a battlestance awaiting response" Brandish μ - "This sheep is off to a slice of life start... but yea call the police and tell them you've killed someone who broke in to the house so they respond immediately." zim - "I'm watching a movie. If it is a killer, then they'd have to come downstairs to kill me anyway. If a thief, not my house and so not my stuff to be stolen." Linali - "Came home early and didn't let me know? What a terrible lack of good manners " BD_Beno - "I've watched more than enough Mr. Nightmare videos to know this is the only and correct answer. Call the police and then camp in my car." Shobu_Yoruichi - "Where's the "I have Corona, and have no issues coughing over you!!" option?
The right option i guess." Kiki - "that, or maybe it's that stray cat that I so want to touch these days. He's so famous for being unapproachable. My adrenaline is increasing " lakhan220 - "Check out who they are and then go ham on them for disturbing me when i was abt to see the killer. They could have announced it even if the couple " Demonspeed - "Hmm, I have been in a situation a bit similar recently. No way I could choose C or D. I think I'd call the couple, but I can't with these options. Even if I call the police, I won't be able to ignore what happened until they arrive so I pick B." desin24 - "That's the main reason I am getting a hunters license. Gonna go full murica on any serial killers ass" Vandred - "Armed with recklessness and fighting spirit, of course."
Sheep #35: 3. After a long day at school or work, you finally return home to your appartment. But as you're about to unlock the door and make yourself comfortable on your bed or couch, you're unable to find your key. As you panic more and more while searching your bags and pocket, it is time to admit to yourself that you lost your key. The sun is also slowly starting to set. What now?
A. Knowing you would never lose it yourself, call the police and report your key was stolen in hopes of that solving the problem.
B. Even though it's night soon, you walk back the entire way and look at the places you could've dropped it. This could take several hours up to midnight and there's no guarantee you'd find it. +10 (Juviii, BD_Beno, Evil3ye, Shobu_Yoruichi, Kiki, Belserion, desin24, Vandred, Raven, Gajeel)
C. Break into your home. It will be night soon and you likely won't find it anyway. Getting inside and resting has priority, you can deal with the key situation tomorrow. +5 (Copy Panda, zim, Faust, lakhan220, revo)
D. Call your landlord or janitor and tell them. They will unlock you the door and issue you a new key later. But replacing many locks and making new keys will be extremely expensive and you will have to pay for it all. +4 (Brandish μ, Farfalla, Linali, Demonspeed)
"E- Call my bro he got a spare key, that assuming i havent lost my phone too lol " +1 (Erinyes)
A. Call your landlord or janitor and tell them. They will unlock you the door and issue you a new key later. But replacing many locks and making new keys will be extremely expensive and you will have to pay for it all. (MonkeyD-Dragon, Farfalla, Organizized, SirSamuel016) +4
B. Break into your home. It will be night soon and you likely won't find it anyway. Getting inside and resting has priority, you can deal with the key situation tomorrow. (DiMaria Yesta, Atom, Zeref Spriggan, lakhan200, A.ulq, Belserion, natsulucy, TSPanda) +8
C. Even though it's night soon, you walk back the entire way and look at the places you could've dropped it. This could take several hours up to midnight and there's no guarantee you'd find it. (Brandish, Vandred, Asia Run, Linali) +4
D. Knowing you would never lose it yourself, call the police and report your key was stolen in hopes of that solving the problem somehow. (Tempus Fugit) +1
Big change as most now prefer searching at night than breaking into the home.
Copy Panda - "Make friends with lock makers~ They can let you in for free when the time comes " zimb - "Also, 'break in' sounds much too forceful - I can open the front door of my house with a spoon (I have drunkenly lost my keys before)" Juviii - "this will be my first choice, if I can't find it then I'll break into the house or call the landlord." Linali - "Although knowing myself, it's somewhere in my belongings, but I'll find after replacing the locks. " BD_Beno - "I have faith in my memory that I could retrace my steps and find my keys." Shobu_Yoruichi - "What if i live in a hotel?
Nah, kidding. The very next decision to do is right this, and next... well, don't know rly xd" Kiki - "I remember the last place I saw the key, it could be where I dropped the key. Also I forgot to go to the grocery to buy some meat and veggies for meals. After that, going to a cafe for coffee wont hurt" lakhan220 - "Tht can be dealt with later tomorrow once u r calm. If u did drop it, u may remember, if it is lost, maybe someone reported to police lost and found stuff and u can check there and if u need to call landlord, u can think of a better case to present and make him bear money" Demonspeed - "Again something like that happened to me recently...(Found my key pretty quickly when I calmed down though ) Maybe if it hadn't happened I would have picked A. B is too bothersome at night, breaking into the home sounds dangerous so D. And I go look for my keys tommorow, I am not going to lose money like this ." Vandred - "Not with keys, but kind of been there done that."
Sheep #56: 4. You're being thrown out of your current house/apartment, and the currently only places for you to move to are all...a bit problematic. At least you have the choice which room to pick.
A. Room A - A room without any windows, which means total darkness without the lights turned on. +2 (Shobu_Yoruichi, Belserion)
B. Room B - A normal room, but located next to a train station. +6 (zim, Linali, Demonspeed, desin24, Raven, Gajeel)
C. Room C - A normal room, but on the 15th floor. And of course there's no elevator. +4 (Brandish μ, BD_Beno, Vandred, revo)
D. Room D - A room in the shape of a circle instead of the usual square. Have fun placing your furniture. +7 (Copy Panda, Farfalla, Juviii, Faust, Evil3ye, Kiki, lakhan220)
"E Room E A room without any door, you can enter only by teleporting
" +1 (Erinyes)
A. Room A - In the shape of a circle instead of the usual square. Have fun placing your furniture. +13 (Lady pompom, Linali, Brandish, Holt, Organizized, syx, DiMaria Yesta, kira, Lambu, BluePegasus, Emperor Spriggan, Arjuna, Darky)
B. Room B - A room without any windows, which means total darkness without the lights turned on. Look forward to the electricity bills.
C. Room C - A normal room, but on the 15th floor. And of course there's no elevator. +7 (SirSamuel016, Gryffindor, Zirconium, Elusia, Vandred, Demonspeed, Shobu_Yoruichi)
D. Room D - A normal room, located close to a train station. +2 (Vici, EmptySoul)
Circular room not as popular as back then, being near a loud train station is now very appealing and there's fewer fans of the workout appartment.
Copy Panda - "I don't discriminate against body OR room shape " zim - "I can sleep through anything" Juviii - "I'm fine with a circular room. I'll just buy a round bed and a round mirror and it will look like a love hotel " Linali - "This one's not very problematic. If it was next to the airport tho, I'd hestitate. " BD_Beno - "On the bright side, I'm gonna burn a lot of calories whenever I leave my room." Shobu_Yoruichi - "My holidays here, please!!!!" Kiki - "I cant live without light, I cant live with a noisy environment, I cant live with too much exhaustion. 2nd or 3rd floor is alright, having tried it, but 15th floor? no thanks" lakhan220 - "Will adjust stuffs somehow." Belserion - "I hope there's air conditioning...." desin24 - "The trainstation is another plus." Vandred - "
Free workout eh?
...Huh."
Sheep #63: 5. Imagine you win this sheep. Would you host the next one?
A. Yes +11 (Copy Panda, Brandish μ, zim, Farfalla, Juviii, Linali, Faust, Demonspeed, desin24, Vandred, Raven)
B. No, *insert excuse here* +6 (BD_Beno, Evil3ye, Shobu_Yoruichi, lakhan220, revo, Gajeel)
C. Only with a co-host +2 (Kiki, Belserion)
"d)
" +1 (Erinyes)
A. Yes +17 (SirSamuel016, Belserion, Battou, Lady pompom, zimbardo, Arjuna, Gryffindor, Vandred, desin24, Holt, Shobu_Yoruichi, Farfalla, xi0, TSPanda, Raven, Elusia, Asako)
B. No, I have no questions or am too busy +13 (Xadyu, Organizized, Seraph, EmptySoul, shinobi, Emperor Spriggan, syx, Lambu, Vici, Darky, kira, Erinyes, Purity of Magi)
C. Only if someone else does all the counting work +1 (Brandish)
Copy Panda - "I think I've never not done it, but I don't get the opportunity as often so" Brandish μ - "I'll definitely 'win' this sheep " zim - "I won't win, but of course I would host the next round - I am not a complete arsehole" Juviii - "sure, I'll just torture people with an esoteric sheep " Linali - "I still have few ideas in my mind, including long story Sheep, but the game's popularity's kind of decreasing lately, so it may not be a good time for it " BD_Beno - "My next set of exams will be right after and I'm gonna invest my time towards studying." Shobu_Yoruichi - "Can't lie on this I assume that ppl will choose yes, so i'm failing this to not win xD" Kiki - "I would like to try with a co-host, cuz have never done it (or maybe I dont remember?). A super pervy co-host would be appreciated." lakhan220 - "No, since the day comes in a week and I only make sheep when it is not weekdays or weekends, " Demonspeed - "Yes, because the rules say so but it seems bothersome. I would force myself... I'd give my place to anyone wanting to be the new host and/or accept help of course. So, if I were to win... " Vandred - "You don't go into a Sheep Game without being prepared for the worst-case consequences
Which doesn't mean I have one ready or ever thought about what I'd make if I won, of course "
Sheep #75: 6. Which of these classic romantic gestures do you appreciate the most from him/her?
A. Him/Her organizing a movie, concert or other event for you two to spend an evening together. +7 (Farfalla, Evil3ye, lakhan220, Belserion, Demonspeed, desin24, Gajeel)
B. Receiving a love letter/poem written just for you. +2 (Copy Panda, Raven)
C. A handmade gift. +2 (BD_Beno, Vandred)
D. Him/Her cooking you a nice meal. +8 (Brandish μ, zim, Juviii, Linali, Faust, Shobu_Yoruichi, Kiki, revo)
"E C & D, i dont care about gifts nor being in fancy places, but i do love nice intentions, someone s cooking for me is the best thing, doesnt even have to be a nice meal, just even an omelet or a sandwich is perfect, doesnt need to be the "look like a restaurant" presentation or served in gorgeous plates , im fine if its even with a paper plate, whats matter is the intention and thats what would make me happy. i love when i go to visit my parents, and to see my mother saying "i knew you were coming so i did this for you," just a cup of coffee can make me the happiest person in the world. i do prefer handmade gifts, if i had some talent i would definitely do everything i want to offer to people. I ve come across a com on internet of a guy who did a drawing for his S/o he was asking to people if it was ok to give it for his gf birthday, he was afraid this person wouldnt like it, he spent like dozens hours on it, to me hes a winner, and if shes not happy with this she doesnt deserve his kindness. fun facts i kept every single drawings my nephew drew me, they are more precious to me than anything. so yeah definitely cooking or doing something (and i cant do both )" +1 (Erinyes)
A. Receiving a love letter/poem written just for you. +2 (Lady pompom, Gryffindor)
B. Him/Her cooking you a nice meal. +5 (Juviii, Linali, Erinyes, A.ulq, Crescent Jinx)
C. A handmade gift. +6 (Brandish, Holt, Seraph, shinobi, Asako, Copy Panda)
D. Him/Her organizing a movie, concert or other event for you two to spend an evening together. +4 (Organizized, syx, Emperor Spriggan, Vandred)
RIP handmade gifts.
Copy Panda - " I've been given all four at some occasion, and comparatively, I think the love letters and gift are the best as they last the longest. Both come from the heart, but I think as a writer I'd go for words from the heart Yeah it was some cute letter outlining 100 things they like about me. What was impressive is that they were largely unique items. 95 more than I could produce for myself." Brandish μ - "
A I would appreciate their effort.
B I would dump her/him.
C I would cringe at her/him.
D I would put out for that." Farfalla - "the real answer is B., and Hardy has written me some beautiful poems <3" Juviii - "there's nothing more romantic than food. Bonus points if there's ice cream." Linali - "I'm not the romantic type at all, so letter or poem would be nice, but I probably wouldn't be able to truly appreciate it. And as a home-bird I'm not eager to go out either. Handmade gifts are something, that I find really valuable, but if its only purpose is to stand on the shelf and collect dust, than nope thanks. So, I'm staying home and eat his homemade food. And then... Well, dates at home offers many possibilities for spending time nicely " BD_Beno - "There's just something special about someone putting a lot of effort for you and makes you want to treasure it." Shobu_Yoruichi - "Do you want info for your relationship with Pompom? xDD
Well... that, and then tell her that she looks pretty thin." Kiki - "and proceed to geek out together, talking about dishes all day " lakhan220 - "Spending time together in any form" Demonspeed - "I am single. I guess A is the better option, would definitely not be a movie or concert though. Gifts are nice too, but personally I don't care much about them being handmade? Or maybe I can say this because I never got a handmade gift. Is it really that different? Although I love food, D seems too simple there and can be included in A I think. Who cares about poems? " desin24 - "Making memories together is what life is about" Vandred - "Love letter/poem sounds very sweet. Nice meal is always nice. Organizing a whole movie or concert just for you!? That's some commitment.
...Hmmm. Did I joke about this before?
I'll go with C then. Whatever can show the thoughts or emotions behind them in general works, at any rate."
Sheep #85: 7. What technology do you most anticipate?
A. Flying Cars +3 (Juviii, Belserion, revo)
B. Brain Connected Devices +5 (Copy Panda, BD_Beno, lakhan220, Vandred, Raven)
C. Androids +4 (zim, Faust, Shobu_Yoruichi, Gajeel)
D.Space Tourism +6 (Farfalla, Linali, Evil3ye, Kiki, Demonspeed, desin24)
"E. Rise of the machines. " +1 (Brandish μ) "E. money farming
"+1 (Erinyes)
A. Androids (Lady pompom, Battou, Juviii) +3(14%) - 36%
B. Flying Cars (Belserion, Crescent Jinx, SirSamuel016, Vici, Seraph) +5(24%) - 12%
C. Space Tourism (Linali, Copy Panda, Darky, Raven, Kiki, syx, Demonspeed, Elusia) +8(38%) - 19%
D. Brain Connected Devices (Brandish, Gryffindor, Organizized, Farfalla) +4(19%) - 33%
"All" +1 (Arjuna)
Copy Panda - "With 200iq, the question won't be 'who will let me' but 'who will stop me'" Brandish μ - "
A are invented, and would be lmao
B spamming would be next level
C if they're like Android 18...
D yep lets tour space and all the culture it has, fucking amazing" zim - "Flying cars would be nice, but I don't trust everyone else enough. The cities would be full of burning wrecks. Space tourism would take too long. Sexy robot maids any and every time" Juviii - "A hopefully it will decrease the traffic." Linali - "Space is something, that makes me both excited and terrified, because of its vastness and mystery. Too bad, that it rather won't be possible during my lifetime " Shobu_Yoruichi - "If you think about it, elevators are androids already.
Terminator gave us the most terrific androids in history... claustrophofic ppl fear elevators, thus androids." lakhan220 - "It would be the next step in an era of modernity and AI " Demonspeed - "You asked this before, didn't you? When I was younger I thought there would be flying cars already. B is cool, but Humanity is becoming more depraved and its potential for disaster is far bigger, I am curious about Musk's Neuralink but I fear it. Not too excited about Androids either because I fear the way they'll be used. Space tourism is the best option here IMO." desin24 - "Definitely want to get laid on the moon." Vandred - "The ones that offer the most interesting applications of the bunch imo"
Sheep #25: 8. You are in a horror game. The place you want to avoid the most is the
A. Abandoned Villa +3 (Linali, BD_Beno, lakhan220)
B. Graveyard +3 (Kiki, Belserion, Demonspeed)
C. University +2 (zim, Shobu_Yoruichi)
D. Hospital +10 (Copy Panda, Farfalla, Juviii, Faust, Evil3ye, desin24, Vandred, revo, Raven, Gajeel)
"E. Church" +1 (Brandish μ)
"e. the game itself " +1 (Erinyes)
A. Hospital (Atomicus, Organizized, Tempus Fugit, A.ulq, Farfalla, Asia Run, Brandish, TSPanda) +8
B. School/University (kira) +1
C. Graveyard (EmptySoul, lakhan220, Debonair Raven, Vici) +4
D. Abandoned House (zimbardo, Battou, DiMaria Yesta, Belserion) +4
Fear of doctors, nurses and patients is still #1 by a large margin.
Brandish μ - "I'd be the antagonist, so I couldn't step foot on there. Plus Gryff and Juviii would already be hogging the church " zim - "Smart zombies? No thanks" Linali - "I'm not a fan of horrors, but I have to admit, that among all these, villa leaves a lot of space for hidden rooms, passages leading into unknown and tons of other riddles, I like this kind of stuff in the games " BD_Beno - "From my youtube horror story watching career, these are all viable choices. But, the abandoned villa is 100% guaranteed to have some shit going down. A deranged psychopath murderer, human trafficking, drug cartels, you name it." Shobu_Yoruichi - "Obviously, games are made to avoid studies!!" Kiki - "I think graveyard is the most boring one." lakhan220 - "Abandoned, but still a villa" Belserion - "Graveyard cos zombies...." Demonspeed - "Obviously. What would I do in a graveyard, even IRL." desin24 - "Big nono, makes me think of the nurses from Silent Hill" Vandred - "What's supposed to be hiding in the university?
"
Sheep #32 & #50: 9. Best/prettiest alchemist from the Atelier game series? Pictures included.
A. Totori+7 (Copy Panda, zim, Farfalla, Evil3ye, Kiki, Belserion, revo)
B. Ayesha+6 (Brandish μ, Juviii, Linali, Faust, Shobu_Yoruichi, Raven)
C. Sophie+3 (Erinyes, Demonspeed, Vandred)
D. Ryza+4 (BD_Beno, lakhan220, desin24, Gajeel)
This question remade 2 past questions, with A being the winner of the question from Sheep #32 and B the winner of Sheep #50. Putting the winners against each other, in addition to a few other popular characters, and the results are still rather even. However 7 > 6, so Totori is now the definitive best girl alchemist!
Age: 13 || 19 || 26
Copy Panda - "Hmm toughie, A and C are both cute but I'm currently more into A type I guess so let's go with anooo" Farfalla - "this ain't a Gry sheep without this question lmao" Linali - "I concidered C for a moment, because I like her design more, but in terms of prettiness B wins. " BD_Beno - "Tough call between Totori and Ryza, but going Ryza. She thicc, and them thighs " Shobu_Yoruichi - "Nah, i don't know, have not played the game, so will pick the one that shows more skin." lakhan220 - "They all look good, but only Sophie and Ryza have suitable busts. Moreover Ryza even has those bunny themed ribbon + innocent look going for her." Demonspeed - "Know nothing about this franchise. Saw some of it for the first time today with that Ryza girl during the TGS stream waiting for more Hyrule Warriors news, and it reminded me of theSheep. That cosplayer and the merch... Anyway, since I know nothing about the characters I'll judge by looks and I find that Sophie is the prettiest. C> A> D> B. Although I find that there is some resemblance between A and B." desin24 - "looks most like somewhat non-jailbait" Vandred - "Surprisingly different from one another this time... meme factor very low " revo - "These are some pretty designs ♡"
Sheep #56: 10. You are approached by 4 very suspicious men, but only 1 of them is an evil murderer while the others are innocent men that just look evil. They say not to judge a book by it's cover, but in this case the cover is all you have. Who looks the most evil to you? Pictures included.
A. Risotto+5 (Copy Panda, Farfalla, Faust, revo, Gajeel)
B. Cioccolata+6 (Juviii, BD_Beno, Belserion, Erinyes, Demonspeed, Vandred)
C. Polpo+2 (Evil3ye, Kiki)
D. Doppio+7 (Brandish μ, zim, Linali, Shobu_Yoruichi, lakhan220, desin24, Raven)
No past answers here, this question got completely new answers to pick from, only the question is the same as in a previous Sheep. Last time I used fishy-looking JoJo characters from Part 3: Stardust Crusaders, this time they're from Part 5: Vento Aureo. Decent split, considering they all are dangerous and look the part.
Copy Panda - "Risotto looks like a vampire tried to bite him and in retaliation, he ate the vampire whole" zim - "Risotto looks a little like someone I actually know, Cioccolata looks far too happy to be a murderer... and if Polpo was the murderer, I reckon I could outrun them anyway" Farfalla - "I bet the killer id D tho, the least menacing one..." Linali - "Which surely means he's a murderous freak, with no doubt. So much for my luck " Shobu_Yoruichi - "He is the meaniest and less threatening on the looks. So for that, i pick him because the most beautiful should be the more evil.
I think i'm making no sense with this xD but meh, whatever." Belserion - "He's the only one smiling and it's creepy" desin24 - "I don't trust fat people."
11. Which of these Gintama endings is your favorite?
A. Mr. Raindrop+4 (Faust, Shobu_Yoruichi, Kiki, Belserion)
B. Speed of Flow+7 (Copy Panda, zim, Juviii, Evil3ye, lakhan220, Erinyes, revo)
C. Wonderful Days
D. Samurai Heart+8 (Farfalla, Linali, BD_Beno, Demonspeed, desin24, Vandred, Raven, Gajeel)
"None" +1 (Brandish μ)
"New" question and answers, but based on similar "favorite OP/ED" questions I had several times in past Sheeps of different series. These are my 4 favorite Gintama endings. A bit surprised C got no votes, though my favorite is also between B and D.
Copy Panda - "B and D both sound decent. B seems like an ending to an old anime while D sounds like something from the '10 period. Kind of modern? Reminds me of Bleach or that other soul reaper anime. I think I'll go with B, listened to that one the longest." Shobu_Yoruichi - "Aww, Elizabeth <3" Demonspeed - "And because of this I spent more than 20 minutes listening to more EDs... I was confident that I'd choose D, it's much better than the others besides maybe D. Could have selected better EDs, like the 5th for example ."
Now time to count the points and declare the winner:
20th - Erinyes
19th - Brandish μ
17th & 18th - Belserion & BD_Beno
16th - zim
15th - revo
14th - Kiki
13th - lakhan220
12th - Gajeel
11th - Shobu_Yoruichi
10th - Demonspeed
9th - Evil3ye
8th - Farfalla
5th, 6th & 7th - Copy Panda, Linali & Vandred
4th - Faust
3rd - Raven
2nd - Juviii
1st - desin24
Congratulations to @desin24 for winning Sheep 111!